User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-19-2015, 06:52 PM
Captain

224 has a reputation beyond repute224 has a reputation beyond repute224 has a reputation beyond repute224 has a reputation beyond repute224 has a reputation beyond repute224 has a reputation beyond repute224 has a reputation beyond repute224 has a reputation beyond repute224 has a reputation beyond repute224 has a reputation beyond repute224 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by KYFlyer View Post
You absolutely can count the first 2 games as the teams we were playing
(especially Alabama) were not much less talented than the average team we are going to play this year.

Sorry but 27 is closer to 25 than 30 and to be exact, Sibert averaged 26 minutes. Also, I think certain freshmen are more prepared to play 10+ minutes than 2 years ago when Kendall and Kyle took a while to come around. For instance, I don't think Mikesell will ave 20 minutes a game but probably 15. And Miller looks to be splitting time with Steve at center. I think this will be the case even when Dyshawn comes back. As I said last year, no reason to play small ball when you have 4 capable players bigger than 6' 6". I will even say I would be stunned to see us play a lineup with 6' 6" and under only players ever this year.
Prepare to be stunned. There is more to basketball than height. Mikesell is somehow listed at 6'7", but would you rather have him, KP, or DP play the 4? Once DP is back, the same lineup as last year of SM, KD/DD, CC, DP and KP will play alot together. That lineup won 2 games in NCAA last year., why go away from what works? Only difference is this year, we don't have to roll it out as the only option and for 40minutes a game.