Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 11-18-2008, 04:48 PM
Captain

hicag has a little shameless behaviour in the past
TV help/suggestions

I know that this has been talked about a million times, and I get sick of hearing it, yet I am still asking. I have Comcast right now and did purchase the old CSTV expanded package, but that was pretty much worthless. I might be switching to AT&T Uverse or whatever it is. Is there a package that I will pick up some Dayton games? I am located in Chicago, so I was also wondering if the 400 package gets me the Fox Ohio. If anybody has some idea, let me know.

Thanks!
Advertisement
Old 11-18-2008, 05:35 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,687 Times in 927 Posts
bobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond repute
I have Dish Network and if by the 400 package you mean all of the Fox Regional Channels and a few others, the answer on Dish at least is "yes." I get Fox Ohio & Cincy and I get FSN out of NY that will have one of our games here in Chicago this coming week.
Old 11-18-2008, 05:59 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,197 Times in 584 Posts
Bill McPeek has a reputation beyond reputeBill McPeek has a reputation beyond reputeBill McPeek has a reputation beyond reputeBill McPeek has a reputation beyond reputeBill McPeek has a reputation beyond reputeBill McPeek has a reputation beyond reputeBill McPeek has a reputation beyond reputeBill McPeek has a reputation beyond reputeBill McPeek has a reputation beyond reputeBill McPeek has a reputation beyond reputeBill McPeek has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bobber View Post
I have Dish Network and if by the 400 package you mean all of the Fox Regional Channels and a few others, the answer on Dish at least is "yes." I get Fox Ohio & Cincy and I get FSN out of NY that will have one of our games here in Chicago this coming week.
Bobber, it is NOT FSN out of NYC that will be carrying our Marquette game. Rather it is SNY (Sports Net NY). I don't believe that the Auburn game is being broadcast by anyone.
Old 11-18-2008, 07:57 PM
Captain

Flyer Jones is a name known to allFlyer Jones is a name known to allFlyer Jones is a name known to allFlyer Jones is a name known to allFlyer Jones is a name known to allFlyer Jones is a name known to all
U-Verse is currently aligned with Dish which has a sports package that will get you FS Ohio as well as all other FS regional channels. You will also get MASN, SNY, MSG, etc. Not many UD games will be on these channel as WHIO is producing most of the games.

However, keep in mind that U-Verse is dropping Dish and will be switching to the DirecTV channel line up some time in the near future. If you sign up for U-Verse before the switch you are supposed to still recieve the Dish Package, however I believe you will have the option to switch to the DirecTV package. If you have the DirecTV package you will need the sports pak from DirecTV which is the 600s. It is essentially exactly the same as Dish. One thing to keep in mind, Dish has ESPNU only on the full highest Premium it is not in the sports pack like it is with DirecTV

Check out this link for listing of all College basketball games on TV and what channels will be televising them: http://mattsarz44017.tripod.com/basketball2008.html
Old 11-19-2008, 12:48 PM
Captain

hicag has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Thanks

Thanks for the help!
Old 11-19-2008, 10:46 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,687 Times in 927 Posts
bobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Bill McPeek View Post
Bobber, it is NOT FSN out of NYC that will be carrying our Marquette game. Rather it is SNY (Sports Net NY). I don't believe that the Auburn game is being broadcast by anyone.
Oops! I meant to say that. Thanks, Bill.