Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Mens Basketball

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 02-07-2017, 10:22 PM
Major

Donniex3Era has a brilliant futureDonniex3Era has a brilliant futureDonniex3Era has a brilliant futureDonniex3Era has a brilliant futureDonniex3Era has a brilliant futureDonniex3Era has a brilliant futureDonniex3Era has a brilliant futureDonniex3Era has a brilliant futureDonniex3Era has a brilliant futureDonniex3Era has a brilliant futureDonniex3Era has a brilliant future
A "W" is a "W" Every Time

On to URI..Just Win Baby!
Advertisement
Old 02-07-2017, 10:52 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 5,043 Times in 2,687 Posts
T-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond repute
Would be nice to win with a more comfortable margin, but since it's St. Joe's, yes, I'll simply take the "W"
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 02-08-2017, 12:07 AM
General

Thanked 2,919 Times in 1,408 Posts
frisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond repute
I only wish the margin was bigger to give Archie a chance to get Cunningham a few minutes of play. It wasn't to be.
Old 02-08-2017, 12:49 AM
Major

Flyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond repute
FYI, for those of you not at the game or missed it, with 5 minutes to go Pollard missed a layup but was hacked. Archie had a minor meltdown as he jumped up and fisted pounded the blue table. So intense you got to love him. He never stops coaching or trying to inspire the team. Several times he was trying to get the crowd more into it as he later spoke that the team was not really into it.

My big ***** about the game was our inability to guard against the pick and roll I found myself cussing.
Mad Props to Flyer2 For This Totally Excellent Post:
jack72 (02-08-2017)
Old 02-08-2017, 06:46 AM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 2,346 Times in 1,341 Posts
CT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
The funny thing about this post title is that with all of the analytics today that statement is becoming less and less true, which I think is sad.
Mad Props to CT Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
ClaytonFlyerFan (02-08-2017)
Old 02-08-2017, 09:09 AM
General

Thanked 4,343 Times in 2,135 Posts
Medford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond repute
While a more comfortable margin would have been nice, you have to give credit to St Joe's, they played a heck of a game. If Newkirk can return fully healthy, they are going to be a load next season, good shot of competing for the A10 title.
Old 02-08-2017, 10:25 AM
Captain

hessbz12 is just really nicehessbz12 is just really nicehessbz12 is just really nicehessbz12 is just really nice
Originally Posted by Flyer2 View Post
FYI, for those of you not at the game or missed it, with 5 minutes to go Pollard missed a layup but was hacked. Archie had a minor meltdown as he jumped up and fisted pounded the blue table. So intense you got to love him. He never stops coaching or trying to inspire the team. Several times he was trying to get the crowd more into it as he later spoke that the team was not really into it.

My big ***** about the game was our inability to guard against the pick and roll I found myself cussing.
I was sitting in 210, so between the band/students and the visitor's bench and you could hear that fist pound all the way in 210. He hammered that table!
Old 02-08-2017, 10:31 AM
Major General

Thanked 1,918 Times in 1,088 Posts
NJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond repute
One of the teams in the A10 that can give us fits no matter the conditions. This happens in all sports that for some reason, a specific team can always be counted on to up-set the expectations of another team. I give the players on the Hawks a rollo size 'golden marbles' award for how they performed under tuff situation they brought with them.
Old 02-08-2017, 10:54 AM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 5,165 Times in 2,722 Posts
cj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond repute
I don't remember if it was the postgame or Flyer Feedback that said Martelli could bring in a CYO team and give UD fits. They were all complimenting him on his coaching.
Old 02-08-2017, 05:14 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 6,634 Times in 3,033 Posts
longtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Flyer2 View Post
FYI, for those of you not at the game or missed it, with 5 minutes to go Pollard missed a layup but was hacked. Archie had a minor meltdown as he jumped up and fist pounded the blue table. So intense you got to love him.
I saw that. I was actually afraid he might have broken his hand. Even if he had I'm sure he could have "coached through" the injury.