UDPride Discussion Forums    

Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Volleyball

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 03-29-2017, 01:41 PM
Flyer Volleyball Superfan. Almost 8,000 Posts To Prove It.

Thanked 5,358 Times in 2,463 Posts
BeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond repute
KIVA Spring Tourney

I saw on the schedule UD dropped one of its spring tournaments, so this looks like the last weekend of play for the team. But it should be a good one. They are set up to play 4 matches. I would guess these are all best of 3 formats. This is subject to change, but right now we are set to play the following in no particular order:

Michgan State: Long time head coach and associate coach. Always good to go up against BIG teams. Very good test.

Louisville: Has a new coach that was both an AA player at NE and an assistant coach there last year. Whole new staff. Team was not good last year, so I'm sure there is a lot new and in transition, but will be a good test.

Kentucky: Always in the NCAA mix. Another tough match and that's good.

Belmont: Belmont is Belmont, but should get playing time for everyone, which is good.

This is a strong lineup to finish spring. I heard we had a couple challenges last weekend up at Michigan, so this strong lineup will give the staff a chance to see if some of those things are cleaned up and players are responding and raising their games.
Advertisement