User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 11-17-2018, 08:37 AM
General

Thanked 5,434 Times in 2,374 Posts
Gazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond repute
IUPUIFW observations

1. Seriously, rebrand your school. It's embarrassing.

2. I hope the coaches get out the whiffle ball bats and start whacking guys in the shins if they run at a shooter out of control. It's not a fluke that they shot 10-17 from 3 and 58% overall in the first half. Every shot was like a summer shoot-around they were so open.

3. The minutes distribution seems odd to me. How did Mikesell only play 13 minutes? 10/5 in 13 minutes is seriously productive, and he didn't seem like he was doing bad defensively but maybe so. Meanwhile Jordan Davis plays 36 minutes and gets 10/4? OK Davis is better defensively on-ball but Mikesell is pretty good at team defense. I don't think there's anyone on the team who needs to play 36 minutes per game.

4. I love Trey's toughness and demeanor. I wish his ball handling was a little better given his size, but, he can guard anyone from the PG to the C and do an adequate job. And he's strong on his finishes, yet has a soft touch.

5. Obi maybe not ready for first team all conference honors just yet. Great bounce and strong though. Looks a little clumsy and mechanical handling the ball but he's got skills we don't often find.

6. No one stood out last night, in a good way. Total team effort, no selfishness, these guys look like they genuinely enjoy playing with each other. What a breath of fresh air from last year. Even when things got tense there was no one fighting for the shots, they just played the game.

7. We were 17-28 in the first half and 17-28 in the second half, 61%. The guys seems pretty comfortable on offense.

8. Defense, not so much.

9. We're long, strong, and athletic. Could be fun to watch if we play defense.

10. 8 guys are plenty to split minutes in a regular rotation.
9 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Gazoo For This Totally Excellent Post:
Alberto Strasse (11-17-2018), Fairborn Fan (11-17-2018), FlyerBob (11-17-2018), frisco flyer (11-17-2018), IAFlyer (11-19-2018), rollo (11-17-2018), San Diego Flyer (11-17-2018), SeasonTicketFan (11-17-2018), TommyGola (11-17-2018)
Advertisement
Old 11-17-2018, 08:58 AM
Brigadier General

Jack D is a name known to allJack D is a name known to allJack D is a name known to allJack D is a name known to allJack D is a name known to allJack D is a name known to all
Thought I heard that mikesell had an ankle issue
Old 11-17-2018, 09:10 AM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 2,457 Times in 1,283 Posts
UD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Jack D View Post
Thought I heard that mikesell had an ankle issue
Understand he was on a minute restriction because of the ankle.
Old 11-17-2018, 09:33 AM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 6,560 Times in 2,453 Posts
Lifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Grant post game:
https://www.facebook.com/DaytonMBB/v...video_explicit
Old 11-17-2018, 09:51 AM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 10,134 Times in 5,868 Posts
jack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond repute
They are PFW now. Not sure what happened to the IU.
Mad Props to jack72 For This Totally Excellent Post:
IAFlyer (11-19-2018)
Old 11-17-2018, 10:24 AM
Colonel

Thanked 1,145 Times in 598 Posts
bcross has a reputation beyond reputebcross has a reputation beyond reputebcross has a reputation beyond reputebcross has a reputation beyond reputebcross has a reputation beyond reputebcross has a reputation beyond reputebcross has a reputation beyond reputebcross has a reputation beyond reputebcross has a reputation beyond reputebcross has a reputation beyond reputebcross has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jack72 View Post
The school separated into IUFW and PFW. PFW received the athletic programs.
Mad Props to bcross For This Totally Excellent Post:
jack72 (11-17-2018)
Old 11-17-2018, 10:41 AM

Thanked 10,502 Times in 4,704 Posts
San Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bcross View Post
The school separated into IUFW and PFW. PFW received the athletic programs.
Better than IUPUI. But technically since July, Fort Wayne is PUFW, Purdue University at Fort Wayne. I do hope they stick with the shorter version.
Old 11-17-2018, 10:54 AM

Thanked 4,285 Times in 1,756 Posts
SeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond repute
The offense was outstanding last night. The team is unselfish and they move. The offense looks different from last year. One issue on offense, Josh had trouble with double teams in the first half. He was slow to find the open man. That might be rust. He was better in the second half. 91 points is outstanding.

The players can run the floor. In the second half, Josh made a nice defensive play and then finished on the fast break. That was very cool.

The defense was horrible in the first half. Open looks everywhere. Poor switching on picks and unable to stop dribble penetration. PFW shot threes really well until they started to fire up desperation shots at the end of the game. Defense was better in the second half. I felt effort and communication was better. Not great, but better.

It appeared that UDs size and strength wore down PFW in the second half. Their players appeared to slow down and could not separate as they did in the first half.

Matos played a very good all round game. He will make contributions this year. I like him as a player. Very solid all around
I like Cohill. He is working hard on defense and his offense will come around. In my mind, Matos and Cohill played the best defensive games last night Cohill was schooled once or twice in the first half however.

Toppin had a freshman game. He had troubling matching up at times. One thing I like, every time Toppin is in the game, all teammates are looking for a lob to him. That places great pressure on the defense.

According to press conference, Mikesell and Crutcher had physical issues. Mikesell with a foot and Crutcher with cramps. Might explain some of their issues last night. Mikesell is very savvy on offense, but still is slow on D.

Entertaining game. Lots of action. Dunks, passes, threes.

They need to step up defense much more if they have any chance to win games in the Bahamas.
Old 11-17-2018, 11:16 AM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 4,994 Times in 2,668 Posts
T-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond repute
Only negative on Trey for me last night was, at the start of the 2nd Half, he got faked out of his jock in front of the PWF bench, resulting in an easy basket for PWF. Not long after that (IIRC), Grant called a TO to stop the bleeding, and subbed Mikesell in for Landers at that time.

Love Trey, but he can’t let that happen, and he didn’t let it happen again.

And love Grant’s old-school approach, too. You see something major that isn’t right? You call a timeout NOW to fix it. And it was after that TO that our comeback started. Think Coach got their attention in that TO?
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 11-17-2018, 11:31 AM
Commander in Chief

Thanked 10,570 Times in 5,078 Posts
Fudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond repute
I think people are generally underestimating the offensive prowess of IUPUI. They move the ball really well and have an NBA prospect. It was a good test for our defense.
Old 11-17-2018, 11:38 AM
Brigadier General

Thanked 2,761 Times in 1,129 Posts
springborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond repute
My observation after two games, a real scrimmage and a glorified scrimmage:

I don't miss Kostas. I don't miss John Crosby. I don't miss Xerius Williams. I don't miss Matej Svboda. I don't know if I should miss Jordan Pierce or not? I miss Darrell Davis' shooting but I also don't miss his drive to the basket and the resulting head whiplash.

This team is much better than last year and definitely more fun to watch.
10 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to springborofan For This Totally Excellent Post:
BeckysTXA (11-18-2018), Canonball (11-19-2018), ClaytonFlyerFan (11-17-2018), Gazoo (11-17-2018), Jeff (11-17-2018), JimBo (11-17-2018), Justin (11-20-2018), Runnin' Rebel (11-18-2018), shocka43 (11-19-2018), TommyGola (11-17-2018)
Old 11-17-2018, 11:48 AM
Brigadier General

Thanked 2,476 Times in 1,110 Posts
JimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by springborofan View Post
This team is much better than last year and definitely more fun to watch.
Last night's game was the first I've been able to watch from start to finish, and the one thing I kept thinking throughout the game was how much better this team is compared to last year's, which makes them much more fun to watch. They still have a ways to go, but I'm really looking forward to to the rest of the season.
Old 11-17-2018, 11:50 AM

San Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
They gave us a good wake up call, and we answered the bell. The game was not out of reach until under a minute, and even then we have seen meltdowns by teams all over the country in that situation.

I'm thankful we finished it strong with a W.

Now we will see if we can shoot that good on the road. I wish we would have had one game on the road before Atlantis.
Old 11-17-2018, 12:31 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,858 Times in 719 Posts
sheg has a reputation beyond reputesheg has a reputation beyond reputesheg has a reputation beyond reputesheg has a reputation beyond reputesheg has a reputation beyond reputesheg has a reputation beyond reputesheg has a reputation beyond reputesheg has a reputation beyond reputesheg has a reputation beyond reputesheg has a reputation beyond reputesheg has a reputation beyond repute
I like that UD's offense seems to be humming, and that's with Davis and Cohill not finding their range yet from 3. I believe they'll be the best shooters on the team this year, even over Mikesell. I hope I'm right.
Old 11-17-2018, 12:32 PM
Major General

Thanked 2,118 Times in 1,054 Posts
Alberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond repute
Potential

This year's edition of the Flyers can become a very good defensive team. It must start with Butler in the Battle for Atlantis. They need to start the game with a defensive vision of ball pressure and turning the opponent over. They need to bring greater intensity from the tip-off
and create offense with their defense as most AG team have done in the past. It was great to have JC back in the middle providing 20 and 8. Crutcher was superb offensively. Mikesell and Matos sparked the second half come back off the bench. Matos showed us flashes of brilliance
with his passing. This guy is an experienced 4 tool player (score, pass, rebound and defend) who, IMHO, will show up big against better opponents. He is a prime time player who will help Dayton win games and he will get more playing time.
Go Flyers! Upset Butler! Come out with fire on defense.
Mad Props to Alberto Strasse For This Totally Excellent Post:
SeasonTicketFan (11-17-2018)
Old 11-17-2018, 05:29 PM
General

Gazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Fudd View Post
I think people are generally underestimating the offensive prowess of IUPUI. They move the ball really well and have an NBA prospect. It was a good test for our defense.
And I think Roger Moore is the best James Bond. But what's that got to do with the game last night?
Old 11-17-2018, 07:17 PM

jack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond repute
NBA prospect? Says who, Derrick Dukes.
Old 11-17-2018, 07:31 PM
Major

Flyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond repute
Negative we’re the number of turnovers. Poor ball handling on our part.

We were shown what a quick unselfish team they were.

Good thing was they missed over 6 free throws so ticket holders get Lee’s free chicken and with the win we get free Arby’s slider.
Old 11-18-2018, 06:11 AM
Commander in Chief

Thanked 10,570 Times in 5,078 Posts
Fudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond repute
NBA prospect? Says who, Derrick Dukes.
Bucky, on the radio, said that there is a host of scouts who follow him and were at the Arena on game night. That is all I know.

Last edited by Fudd; 11-18-2018 at 06:22 AM..
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Fudd For This Totally Excellent Post:
BeckysTXA (11-18-2018), Lifelong Flyer Fan (11-18-2018), UD62 (11-18-2018)
Old 11-19-2018, 04:17 PM

Thanked 9,809 Times in 4,072 Posts
shocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond repute
Offensively there aren't any issues with these guys. Ball movement and passing is refreshing to see.

This teams success will be hinged on the ability to play defense. We know we can score points, but we have to play good D. When UD plays good D, and gets out in transition, they are tough to beat. Regardless of injuries, the lineups also had to do with who was willing to play D. Mikesell and Obi struggled defensively and they will sit if they don't play it on a regular clip. It is apparent with Grant....He doesn't care about how well you can score, but rather can you keep the others from scoring. I appreciate coaches that will make adjustments for defense versus rewarding for offense.

The defense is getting better, but I guarantee it isn't where Grant wants it to be. This team is really fun to watch on offense, but if they want to beat good teams...the D has to get better.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to shocka43 For This Totally Excellent Post:
frisco flyer (11-19-2018), SeasonTicketFan (11-19-2018)
Old 11-19-2018, 04:51 PM
General

Originally Posted by Gazoo View Post
And I think Roger Moore is the best James Bond. But what's that got to do with the game last night?

In case you missed the reference Fudd, you said "IUPUI" but we played IPFW.
Old 11-19-2018, 06:21 PM

Actually we did not play IPFW. In July it was changed to PUFW--Purdue University Fort Wayne. But they seem to prefer the shorter PFW.

Last edited by San Diego Flyer; 11-19-2018 at 06:24 PM..
Old 11-19-2018, 06:33 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 4,994 Times in 2,668 Posts
T-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by San Diego Flyer View Post
Actually we did not play IPFW. In July it was changed to PUFW--Purdue University Fort Wayne. But they seem to prefer the shorter PFW.
Yes, it used to be “Ooey Pooey Fooey”, but now it’s just “Pooey Fooey”.
Posted via Mobile Device
Mad Props to T-Bone 84 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Shawnee2 (11-19-2018)
Old 11-19-2018, 07:27 PM
Colonel

TerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond repute
For those with any curiosity, I was going to school nights at the Indianapolis 38th street campus of Purdue in the early 70s when the IUPUI concept essentially merged them and the downtown IU branch into one administration. When I finally graduated (1975 I think?), my degree said "Purdue", not "IUPUI". I think they eventually did change.... but not real sure. Based on that experience I was sort of curious why the split in Ft Wayne now????? Best I could decipher was that IU wanted more say in how the graduate programs were to be run; and Ft Wayne told them to take a hike! So now the hospital/medical areas are back with IU, and everything else with Purdue.
Mad Props to TerryK_67 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Glen Clark (11-19-2018)
Old 11-20-2018, 07:14 AM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,764 Times in 929 Posts
hawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond repute
They should drop the P too. Why not just embrace Fort Wayne? I could say this about A LOT of schools. Buffalo did it. Unless you have a very famous moniker you don't want to get rid of (like UAB), just drop the other part.

Alabama should be Tuscaloosa.

I thought it was hilarious the announcer kept calling them the MastaDONES.
Old 11-20-2018, 07:19 AM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,764 Times in 929 Posts
hawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond repute
RE the game, I'm pretty glad we got tested. We were somewhat tested in the UNF game, but this was a real punch in the face we had to come rally and fight through. Some could say this is a bad thing (Michigan beat this team by 40!), but I'd rather have some adversity prior to the Battle 4 Atlantis than none at all.
Old 11-20-2018, 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by hawkoooo View Post
RE the game, I'm pretty glad we got tested. We were somewhat tested in the UNF game, but this was a real punch in the face we had to come rally and fight through. Some could say this is a bad thing (Michigan beat this team by 40!), but I'd rather have some adversity prior to the Battle 4 Atlantis than none at all.
PFW did not play Michigan. If you are talking about OSU, they lost by 46, when they shot 6-27 from three.
Old 11-20-2018, 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by TerryK_67 View Post
For those with any curiosity, I was going to school nights at the Indianapolis 38th street campus of Purdue in the early 70s when the IUPUI concept essentially merged them and the downtown IU branch into one administration. When I finally graduated (1975 I think?), my degree said "Purdue", not "IUPUI". I think they eventually did change.... but not real sure. Based on that experience I was sort of curious why the split in Ft Wayne now????? Best I could decipher was that IU wanted more say in how the graduate programs were to be run; and Ft Wayne told them to take a hike! So now the hospital/medical areas are back with IU, and everything else with Purdue.
From Wikipedia:

"On July 1, 2018, the two universities parted company in Fort Wayne. The health sciences programs on the campus became Indiana University Fort Wayne, and the other programs became Purdue University Fort Wayne (PFW without the U).[5] About two weeks before the split took effect, the athletic program, which was inherited solely by PFW, changed its branding from Fort Wayne Mastodons to Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons."[6]
Mad Props to San Diego Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
jack72 (11-20-2018)