UDPride Discussion Forums    

Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Mens Basketball > Archived Seasonal Game Threads > 2008-2009 Game Threads

2008-2009 Game Threads Specific threads dedicated to each home and away game for UD Men's Basketball.

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 12-02-2008, 09:39 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,409 Times in 577 Posts
anthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Buster View Post
I tried 2 laptops, and rebooted each twice. Each time CSTV would just lock up during the "loading". I watched the game on Friday night no problem.
So tonight I was stuck with just Bucky and Larry, and gametracker for stats.
I don't even know why some of you bother with that CSTV garbage.

channelsurfing.net is where it's at.
Advertisement
Old 12-02-2008, 09:42 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,569 Times in 939 Posts
IAFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIAFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIAFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIAFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIAFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIAFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIAFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIAFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIAFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIAFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIAFlyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by San Diego Flyer View Post
Remember the game is frequently on channelsurfing.net also. It was tonight. Similar picture quality and a second option.
I went to channelsurfing.net a few games ago and wasn't sure how to find what I wanted. It wasn't very friendly. I may have to try it again.
Old 12-02-2008, 09:45 PM
Captain

hessbz12 is just really nicehessbz12 is just really nicehessbz12 is just really nicehessbz12 is just really nice
I listened to most of the game on the radio, but was able to try to catch the last part of the game on CSTV and all I got was the "loading" screen.
Old 12-02-2008, 09:47 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Sid Louick has a brilliant futureSid Louick has a brilliant futureSid Louick has a brilliant futureSid Louick has a brilliant futureSid Louick has a brilliant futureSid Louick has a brilliant futureSid Louick has a brilliant futureSid Louick has a brilliant futureSid Louick has a brilliant futureSid Louick has a brilliant futureSid Louick has a brilliant future
I looked all day at channelsurfing's schedule for tonight and our game was not listed. I even checked right at gametime. How did you guys find the game on channelsurfing?
Old 12-02-2008, 09:48 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,956 Times in 534 Posts
shapanud has a reputation beyond reputeshapanud has a reputation beyond reputeshapanud has a reputation beyond reputeshapanud has a reputation beyond reputeshapanud has a reputation beyond reputeshapanud has a reputation beyond reputeshapanud has a reputation beyond reputeshapanud has a reputation beyond reputeshapanud has a reputation beyond reputeshapanud has a reputation beyond reputeshapanud has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by IAFlyer View Post
I went to channelsurfing.net a few games ago and wasn't sure how to find what I wanted. It wasn't very friendly. I may have to try it again.
1) go to channelsurfing.net
2) on your toolbar, go to "edit" & then "find on this page"
3) type "dayton"
4) if the game is available, it will take you right to the UD game link
5) click on the link & the game will open up

Also, this is the direct link that all UD games have been shown on so far this year...

http://channelsurfing.net/watch-dayton.html

I have found it to be much more reliable than CSTV.
Old 12-02-2008, 09:52 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Sid Louick has a brilliant futureSid Louick has a brilliant futureSid Louick has a brilliant futureSid Louick has a brilliant futureSid Louick has a brilliant futureSid Louick has a brilliant futureSid Louick has a brilliant futureSid Louick has a brilliant futureSid Louick has a brilliant futureSid Louick has a brilliant futureSid Louick has a brilliant future
Well I just figured out why I couldn't find the game on channelsurfing. Since the game was at 7:30 I looked for the games to be shown at 7:30. Nothing there for our game. Silly me! I just saw where they have it starting at 7:00. Lesson learned -- just look at the schedule for the whole day rather than the scheduled start time of the game. Gheesh.
Old 12-02-2008, 09:57 PM
General

Thanked 2,909 Times in 1,405 Posts
frisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Sid Louick View Post
Well I just figured out why I couldn't find the game on channelsurfing. Since the game was at 7:30 I looked for the games to be shown at 7:30. Nothing there for our game. Silly me! I just saw where they have it starting at 7:00. Lesson learned -- just look at the schedule for the whole day rather than the scheduled start time of the game. Gheesh.
Why not just go to channelsurfing.net page where they list all the games, then search for "dayton." It works every time.
Old 12-02-2008, 10:21 PM
Colonel

redbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by kiefaber455 View Post
Somebody posted that UD has lost only 2 games when Chris Wright plays. Was his first game back from the ankle injury the loss to OSU in the NIT?
Nope. His first game back was the win at Illinois State in the NIT. His 2nd game back was the OSU loss.