Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Mens Basketball

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 02-27-2019, 08:37 AM
Major

ohioflyer is a name known to allohioflyer is a name known to allohioflyer is a name known to allohioflyer is a name known to allohioflyer is a name known to allohioflyer is a name known to all
Tickets needed for Friday vs. RI

Hello,

Would appreciate if anyone might have 2 tickets for Friday in lower level or 300 level 1 to 5 rows for a friend of ours? If so please PM me. Much appreciated.
Advertisement
Old 02-27-2019, 09:57 AM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,749 Times in 791 Posts
Marysville Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMarysville Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMarysville Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMarysville Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMarysville Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMarysville Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMarysville Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMarysville Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMarysville Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMarysville Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMarysville Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
I also need 1 ticket anywhere for my grand daughter to get in the door
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 02-27-2019, 12:20 PM
Major

ohioflyer is a name known to allohioflyer is a name known to allohioflyer is a name known to allohioflyer is a name known to allohioflyer is a name known to allohioflyer is a name known to all
No longer need tickets ! Go Flyers
Old 02-27-2019, 06:26 PM
Major

66flyer has much to be proud of66flyer has much to be proud of66flyer has much to be proud of66flyer has much to be proud of66flyer has much to be proud of66flyer has much to be proud of66flyer has much to be proud of66flyer has much to be proud of66flyer has much to be proud of66flyer has much to be proud of
A week ago today my cousin's son (a '90 grad who lives in Lexington) called to ask if I had any idea about how to get tickets for SLU. I initially told him no one in the family had any not being used. A few minutes later, I remembered the free tickets given away at Flanagan's before the game. So I texted him that info. He took my advice and got 5 free tickets for his whole family. He also saw some alums from his class.
His oldest daughter is a junior at UD and his next oldest is starting next year. He was thrilled to be there, even though the seats were in the boonies, lol. He came down to 217 to say hi to me.
Mad Props to 66flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
fuz_forward (02-28-2019)