UDPride Discussion Forums    

Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Mens Basketball

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 02-20-2016, 07:18 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 2,862 Times in 1,139 Posts
ruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond repute
Flyers Will Make the NCAA for the 3rd Year in a Row

After two tough losses where the Flyers fought back after being down early & could never get over the hump, we probably now realize that they are not as good as we hoped (no more talk of a 3 seed and no more talk of a 4 seed unless they win their next 7 straight). But barring a 0-5 finish to the season which sagarin has at about a 1% chance, the Flyers will make the NCAA tourney.

So Dayton is headed for a 5-11 seed barring an absolute collapse. As a Dayton fan, yep we all are fearing reverting to pre-Archie and an absolute collapse. But even with an absolute collapse of 1-4 the rest of the way, I think they sneak in as an 11 seed.

If the Flyers go 3-3 the rest of the way so 24-8 (win @St. Louis, win Rhody, Lose @Richmond, Lose VCU, Win Davidson neutral, and lose St. Joe's neutral), the Flyers will have about a 20-25 RPI (22). http://www.rpiforecast.com/cgi-bin/rpiwizard.cgi Only team ever to be left out with a RPI in the 20s was Missouri State in 2006. http://www.collegerpi.com/subs/rpitrivia.html Dayton would be about 4-4 top 50 and 10-6 top 100 and I think Dayton comes in between 8-10. Remember beating top 10 Iowa on a neutral court will be the gift that keeps giving -- this game was absolutely huge. Also winning @St. Bonnies big as they are about 30-40 in RPI now.

Even if the Flyers go 1-4 the rest of the way so 22-9 (win@St. Louis, lose Rhody, lose @Richmond, lose VCU, lose Davidson neutral), the Flyers will have a RPI of about 29. http://www.rpiforecast.com/cgi-bin/rpiwizard.cgi -- would be about 4-4 top 50 and 8-8 top 100 and I think UD sneaks in as 10/11.

Positively, if the Flyers go 4-2 so 25-7 (win@St. Louis, win Rhody, lose @Richmond, win VCU, win Davidson neutral, lose St. Joe's neutral), the Flyers will have a RPI of about 16 and be like 5-4 top 50 and 11-6 top 100 and like a 6-8 seed.

Really positively, if the Flyers go 5-2 so 26-7 (win@St. Louis, Win Rhody, lose@Richmond, win VCU, win Davidson neutral, win St. Joe's neutral, lose VCU neutral), Flyers will be 5-7 seed.
5 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to ruechalgrin For This Totally Excellent Post:
Cleve (02-21-2016), CoffeeCan (02-20-2016), runnerup (02-21-2016), San Diego Flyer (02-21-2016), SeasonTicketFan (02-20-2016)
Advertisement
Old 02-20-2016, 07:41 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 2,451 Times in 1,244 Posts
C-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond repute
You have to look at more than just the RPI. I'm not saying we won't make the tournament but the RPI is not the only metric the committee uses and our numbers are not as good in a lot of those.

Where I think we could be in real trouble is if this slide continues and Pollard doesn't play anymore which sounds very possible from Archie's postgame quotes. Everyone says the committee considers injuries and if Pollard doesn't see the court the rest of the season we could be in trouble.
Old 02-20-2016, 07:46 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,082 Times in 469 Posts
Piqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant future
BIG step toward the bubble today.
Only way I would feel assured that we will make the NCAA
tourney is if we were in a Bg 5 Conf.
Remember, the BCS rules......kinda like Democrate super delegates!!
Old 02-20-2016, 08:38 PM
General

Thanked 2,827 Times in 1,551 Posts
TommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond repute
Frankly, I don't like our chances. We have been exposed in the backcourt on defending the three-ball and in the front court on fouls, depth, rebounds, and slow recovery from hedges. The A-10 has our number.
Old 02-20-2016, 10:39 PM
Colonel

TerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond repute
Is it me, or are you all missing the obvious.... We are the team that CAN'T SHOOT!
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to TerryK_67 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (02-21-2016), longtimefan (02-21-2016)
Old 02-20-2016, 10:50 PM

Thanked 4,302 Times in 1,764 Posts
SeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TommyGola View Post
Frankly, I don't like our chances. We have been exposed in the backcourt on defending the three-ball and in the front court on fouls, depth, rebounds, and slow recovery from hedges. The A-10 has our number.
11-3 tied for 2nd place and lost with one of our best players out with an injury.

Last two losses were to the team team tied for 2nd and the team in 4th.

I am not sure that the A10 has our number as much as the last two teams were very good teams who played well against us. We were tied under a minute to go in this game while playing poorly and not firing on all cylinders.

There is a need for improvement, but I think the NCAA chances are still good.
Old 02-20-2016, 10:57 PM
General

Thanked 4,578 Times in 2,405 Posts
Smitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SeasonTicketFan View Post
11-3 tied for 2nd place and lost with one of our best players out with an injury.

Last two losses were to the team team tied for 2nd and the team in 4th.

I am not sure that the A10 has our number as much as the last two teams were very good teams who played well against us. We were tied under a minute to go in this game while playing poorly and not firing on all cylinders.

There is a need for improvement, but I think the NCAA chances are still good.
The problem is we have a very weak spot in the lineup for about 20 minutes of the game without Pollard being available. Things just don't work well when Sam or Bobby are in there.

If you would've told me earlier in the season that Pollard would miss a lot of games at the end of the season, I would've told you "that would be a shame but AM will have XW and/or Sam ready to fill the hole." That's obviously not the case and I'm very worried.
Old 02-20-2016, 11:23 PM

ruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond repute
Of course don't just look at RPI, key is top 50 wins and road/neutral. Dayton still 5-3 top 50, 8-4 top 100 (really top 75), like 6-3 road/neutral (need to look it up). Committee no longer considers streaks. And if did 9-3 in last 12. And yes only 1 team in the history of RPI with a RPI of 29 or better did not get in and they had I believe 0 top 50 wins and few top 100.

Relax, Dayton is a 6/7 safely right now unless Pollard does not come back. And even if continue bad streak, Dayton's resume very strong.

Should be top 25 in dance card even after loss.

St Joes 25 RPI and St Bonnie's 35. Not bad losses at all.

Dayton is absolutely not on the bubble!
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 02-20-2016, 11:38 PM
Academy Doolie

darrylskale will become famous soon enoughdarrylskale will become famous soon enough
NIT ,just don't have it with how we are playing.

Does one think we will beat Richmond on the road and VCU at home let alone Rhode Island at home and Pollard is being saved for the NIT or next year.
Mad Props to darrylskale For This Totally Excellent Post:
Jay O'Leary (02-22-2016)
Old 02-20-2016, 11:50 PM
Major

Donniex3Era has a brilliant futureDonniex3Era has a brilliant futureDonniex3Era has a brilliant futureDonniex3Era has a brilliant futureDonniex3Era has a brilliant futureDonniex3Era has a brilliant futureDonniex3Era has a brilliant futureDonniex3Era has a brilliant futureDonniex3Era has a brilliant futureDonniex3Era has a brilliant futureDonniex3Era has a brilliant future
As I stated previously, without Pollard we are merely a good team. His inside presence makes us a better than a good team. All four last A-10 games will be tough without him...those Sagarin Ratings I posted will come way down.
We need to step it up AS A TRUE TEAM...
Old 02-20-2016, 11:50 PM
General

Smitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ruechalgrin View Post
Of course don't just look at RPI, key is top 50 wins and road/neutral. Dayton still 5-3 top 50, 8-4 top 100 (really top 75), like 6-3 road/neutral (need to look it up). Committee no longer considers streaks. And if did 9-3 in last 12. And yes only 1 team in the history of RPI with a RPI of 29 or better did not get in and they had I believe 0 top 50 wins and few top 100.

Relax, Dayton is a 6/7 safely right now unless Pollard does not come back. And even if continue bad streak, Dayton's resume very strong.

Should be top 25 in dance card even after loss.

St Joes 25 RPI and St Bonnie's 35. Not bad losses at all.

Dayton is absolutely not on the bubble!
Posted via Mobile Device
Dayton is absolutely not on the bubble YET!!!

If they lose 3 of 6 games remaining(2 out of 4 regular season and one out of 2 in conference tourney) they will be.
Old 02-21-2016, 12:16 AM
Major

ScottyExpress has much to be proud ofScottyExpress has much to be proud ofScottyExpress has much to be proud ofScottyExpress has much to be proud ofScottyExpress has much to be proud ofScottyExpress has much to be proud ofScottyExpress has much to be proud ofScottyExpress has much to be proud ofScottyExpress has much to be proud of
They are not the team I thought they were, that is for sure, but I was pretty down on them two years ago right before they made their Elite 8 run. In every life a little rain must fall
4 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to ScottyExpress For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (02-21-2016), ruechalgrin (02-21-2016), runnerup (02-21-2016), San Diego Flyer (02-21-2016)
Old 02-21-2016, 12:26 AM
General

Originally Posted by ScottyExpress View Post
They are not the team I thought they were, that is for sure, but I was pretty down on them two years ago right before they made their Elite 8 run. In every life a little rain must fall
Two years ago we weren't relying on a freshman and a former walk-on to man up in the paint for 1/2 the game.
Old 02-21-2016, 07:40 AM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,563 Times in 944 Posts
maddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant future
Its it just about making the tourney! Rankings, conference championships and advancing in the NCAA is what we aspire to. These are now compromised and in danger of slipping away.

Pollards absence hurts, but he has virtually absent from a few games earlier when he was largely effective. We've adapted poorly, largely by being reticent to fully use big Steve, and not finding other ways to win. Kyle could be much better used to penetrate off screens, XW would seem an option to take up some of Kp's minutes, at least on d with his athleticism. Coaches have not gotten it done.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 02-21-2016, 08:13 AM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 4,695 Times in 2,512 Posts
TA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by maddog07 View Post
Its it just about making the tourney! Rankings, conference championships and advancing in the NCAA is what we aspire to. These are now compromised and in danger of slipping away.

Pollards absence hurts, but he has virtually absent from a few games earlier when he was largely effective. We've adapted poorly, largely by being reticent to fully use big Steve, and not finding other ways to win. Kyle could be much better used to penetrate off screens, XW would seem an option to take up some of Kp's minutes, at least on d with his athleticism. Coaches have not gotten it done.
Posted via Mobile Device
I agree. Using Wehrli is just silly in the paint. You've got big Steve, X and Sam. Much better options.
Old 02-21-2016, 08:25 AM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 2,346 Times in 1,341 Posts
CT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TA111 View Post
I agree. Using Wehrli is just silly in the paint. You've got big Steve, X and Sam. Much better options.
As much as I agree it's hard to watch when Wehrli is in the game (although I love his heart), I have to disagree on XW. He is the most athletic but least skilled basketball player I have seen since Al Sicard. He needs to become a much better basketball player if he ever wants to contribute. He certainly is not the answer right now. And with Sam and Steve constantly getting in foul trouble I am assuming AM feels BW is his only option at that point.
Mad Props to CT Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
jack72 (02-21-2016)
Old 02-21-2016, 08:47 AM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 6,255 Times in 3,097 Posts
CE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond repute
With no pollard, if Steve could stay out of foul trouble, BW could be used like last year. 5-8 min per game to spell the Pierre and Steve. Just hold down the fort.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 02-21-2016, 09:06 AM

Thanked 10,505 Times in 4,706 Posts
San Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Last season we made small ball work magic for us. This season we pretended like that would not be needed with the added bench and height. That is fool's gold. We revert to small ball anytime we are in a pinch this season. The rest of them (Sam, Steve, Xeyrius, Ryan) are investments in our future, but SMALL ball remains our default setting.

Unfortunately without Pollard our default setting is now TINY ball. It will be very difficult to get separation both within any given game, and certainly in W's for conference play.

So, prepare for some close, disjointed finishes to games this season until Pollard is playable.
And longer he is out, the tougher his "A" game will be to recoup.

2 cents.
Mad Props to San Diego Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
Glen Clark (02-21-2016)
Old 02-21-2016, 10:42 AM

Thanked 1,650 Times in 838 Posts
Canonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond repute
I believe the Flyers will be in I just wasn't buying the Flyers at 13/15 ranking as fun as it was to see. They are not that complete of a team. Probably shouldn't compare, but the Great 8 team wouldn't have to much difficulty beating this current squad.

That said, the metrics are all pretty much in the Flyers favor, strong OC, RPI, SOS, strong league performance. We'll see what happens down the stretch but barring a complete failure on that end, I think they're still well positioned. For now I think they're on the right side of the bubble but not a lock. 2 losses in the next 3 could certainly jeopardize everything but I just think they'll take care of business.
Old 02-21-2016, 11:29 AM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 2,464 Times in 1,288 Posts
UD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond repute
Options are pretty limited. Freshmen have shown to be ineffective almost all the time, KP is out. Should KP not play again in the regular season we could be in a world of hurt. I'm sure SLU can't wait to avenge their poor performance in Dayton.
The idea that the freshmen are 'sophmores" by March isn't proving out this year. while some may be excellent in later years, improvement this year has been in short supply. So far one of AM's weakest classes. To our credit we got ranked, but our play since then for whatever reasons has been poor. Guess we weren't quite ready for prime time. Isn't the first time, but hopefully will be the last.
Old 02-21-2016, 01:40 PM
Major General

Thanked 2,234 Times in 1,038 Posts
priceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond repute
Good Lord, reading this is like being in a support group for abused fans. We're in. We might, MIGHT lose one more. Book it.
Old 02-21-2016, 02:04 PM
General

Thanked 2,341 Times in 1,412 Posts
Jeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by priceg75 View Post
Good Lord, reading this is like being in a support group for abused fans. We're in. We might, MIGHT lose one more. Book it.
Bingo. Social group therapy!
Old 02-21-2016, 02:35 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 2,464 Times in 1,288 Posts
UD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond repute
Simply saying the options for AM right now are limited, KD is out and the freshmen are not much help. Do we make the Dance, I believe so, but our current state of affairs leads me to believe it could be a struggle.
Old 02-21-2016, 02:40 PM
Major General

Thanked 2,371 Times in 1,107 Posts
longtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond repute
What matters most is KP's health at the end of the season and not a season ending injury in late February - which is what the coaching staff is trying to avoid at all costs. The last 4 games will tell us all a lot about how this team can regroup without his presence and hopefully in the end, make them a better team anyway. KP may not be available until post season anyway - and maybe then only limited minutes so I'd rather this team figure out how to play without him now than on March 15th.
Old 02-21-2016, 02:49 PM
Brigadier General

FLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond repute
Dang, we went from pondering multiple national championships to wondering if we'll make the tournament. All in one week. .
8 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to FLYER5 For This Totally Excellent Post:
bigred (02-21-2016), CE80 (02-21-2016), Dillomernda (02-21-2016), jack72 (02-21-2016), rollo (02-22-2016), ruechalgrin (02-21-2016), Smitty10 (02-22-2016), ud2 (02-22-2016)
Old 02-21-2016, 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by maddog07 View Post

Posted via Mobile Device
How College Basketball Teams are Evaluated:
(3) Making the NCAA
(2) Advancing in the NCAA
(1) Sweet 16s, Elite 8s, Final 4s, National Championships.

Not fair as a certain amount of luck in a single elimination tourney, but coaches, teams, and programs are evaluated this way.

Rankings which I love for branding purposes (and especially recruiting) are a huge drop after the NCAAs.

An even bigger drop is conference championships and conference tournament championships. I honestly could almost care less. In fact, with some nagging injuries like KP this year, I rather not have 3 games in 3 days in the A-10 tourney (assuming we finish the regular season ok and are a lock for the NCAA).
Old 02-22-2016, 09:56 AM

Thanked 6,178 Times in 4,206 Posts
ud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond repute
A lot of people seem to be wigging out on here after a couple of losses without Pollard, sheesh, calm down.
Mad Props to ud2 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Atlantic 10 (02-22-2016)
Old 02-22-2016, 10:36 AM
Major General

Thanked 1,740 Times in 1,012 Posts
steve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TA111 View Post
LOL.. Gee, thx coach. And you would know how exactly that X and Sam are "much" better options? Neither of those guys can guard right now. One is too slow a foot and the other ZERO strength...They don't get to blow the whistle for stoppages when switching from offense to defense.

At least BW is battle-tested..The kid, as little as he shows offensively, was guarding 4's and 5's for almost 35 games last year almost 20 mpg in highly contested games especially in March and he's a hell of alot more mature mentally and physically to guard guys and stay in games..If you don't believe that then just ask Archie..

Right or wrong, AM sees these kids day in and day out...

Last edited by steve; 02-22-2016 at 10:51 AM..
Mad Props to steve For This Totally Excellent Post:
Glen Clark (02-22-2016)
Old 02-22-2016, 11:27 AM
Major General

Thanked 2,164 Times in 1,008 Posts
Buster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond repute
Wow. Get off the ledge people.

At full strength, I think we can play with anyone.
Mad Props to Buster Goode For This Totally Excellent Post:
San Diego Flyer (02-24-2016)
Old 02-22-2016, 11:31 AM

Thanked 15,915 Times in 6,996 Posts
rollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Buster Goode View Post

When will that be??

"Asked Monday during the weekly Atlantic 10 coaches teleconference what Pollard’s chances of playing against St. Louis or on Saturday against Rhode Island at UD Arena, Dayton coach Archie Miller said: “I have no idea, to be honest with you. I don’t ask the trainers or the doctors anymore. I told them to tell me when he’s ready to go for the next step..."

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/...dall-po/nqT5S/

I'm not saying I know more than anyone else, but it's quite possible that 'full strength' might be 2017.
Phi Psi Flyer '09 (02-22-2016)
Old 02-22-2016, 11:34 AM
Major General

steve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rollo View Post
When will that be??

"Asked Monday during the weekly Atlantic 10 coaches teleconference what Pollard’s chances of playing against St. Louis or on Saturday against Rhode Island at UD Arena, Dayton coach Archie Miller said: “I have no idea, to be honest with you. I don’t ask the trainers or the doctors anymore. I told them to tell me when he’s ready to go for the next step..."

I'm not saying I know more than anyone else, but it's quite possible that 'full strength' might be 2017.
I like AM's answer much better now than the "he could have played 30 minutes against RI" comment followed up by two DNP's...
Old 02-22-2016, 11:37 AM
General of the Air Force

CE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond repute
The script on Pollard had changed. Previously, Archie said KP could have gone that night but then the team may be without him for a longer period after. To me that sounded like the doctors/trainers said he could go but collectively (doctors/trainers/coaches) said let's not play him so we can be more assured that he will be healthier down the road - VCU/A10 tourney/NCAA tourney? Now it sounds like the doctors/trainers have not cleared him to play.
Old 02-24-2016, 12:09 AM

Again, I reiterate Dayton will make its 3rd straight NCAA this year.
Old 02-24-2016, 08:13 AM
Major General

Originally Posted by CE80 View Post
The script on Pollard had changed. Previously, Archie said KP could have gone that night but then the team may be without him for a longer period after. To me that sounded like the doctors/trainers said he could go but collectively (doctors/trainers/coaches) said let's not play him so we can be more assured that he will be healthier down the road - VCU/A10 tourney/NCAA tourney? Now it sounds like the doctors/trainers have not cleared him to play.
I'm betting he plays some Saturday against RI, sits against Richmond, and plays depending once again on recovery against VCU..If that plan should happen with no hiccups then he would get another 5 full days off before the A10 tourney..
Old 02-24-2016, 08:38 AM
Major General

Thanked 2,118 Times in 1,054 Posts
Alberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond repute
Conference Championship Game

I do not think KP will play until the A-10 Tournament Finals if UD makes it there. In preparation
I have three suggestions for Coach Miller. Find a way to have Big Steve stay low on the blocks without useless hedges and tinker with a 2-3 zone defense to protect him from fouling. It would have worked well at SLU as they cannot throw the ball in the ocean. Every pick set by Steve he risks being called for a foul merely because of his size. In man defense the penetrating guards drive to his chest and draw fouls. The third suggestion is to work with the guards (Dyshawn Pierre is excluded because he has good passing skills as does Kendall) on getting the entry pass to Steve over the top and from the wing. Just like a shot fake, fake the bounce pass and lob over the top with Steve turning to catch and finish. As Steve Wolfe said on the SLU broadcast "UD has a future NBA Center and the guards can't get him the ball."
If Henry Finkel had played on this team he would hardly score because of UD's guards poor passing skills. I am very disappointed with Archie's assistant coaches that they have not identified and corrected this team weakness as of yet.
Mad Props to Alberto Strasse For This Totally Excellent Post:
FLYER5 (02-24-2016)
Old 02-24-2016, 09:12 AM
Captain

Phi Psi Flyer '09 is a splendid one to beholdPhi Psi Flyer '09 is a splendid one to beholdPhi Psi Flyer '09 is a splendid one to beholdPhi Psi Flyer '09 is a splendid one to beholdPhi Psi Flyer '09 is a splendid one to beholdPhi Psi Flyer '09 is a splendid one to beholdPhi Psi Flyer '09 is a splendid one to beholdPhi Psi Flyer '09 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Alberto Strasse View Post
I do not think KP will play until the A-10 Tournament Finals if UD makes it there. In preparation
I have three suggestions for Coach Miller. Find a way to have Big Steve stay low on the blocks without useless hedges and tinker with a 2-3 zone defense to protect him from fouling. It would have worked well at SLU as they cannot throw the ball in the ocean. Every pick set by Steve he risks being called for a foul merely because of his size. In man defense the penetrating guards drive to his chest and draw fouls. The third suggestion is to work with the guards (Dyshawn Pierre is excluded because he has good passing skills as does Kendall) on getting the entry pass to Steve over the top and from the wing. Just like a shot fake, fake the bounce pass and lob over the top with Steve turning to catch and finish. As Steve Wolfe said on the SLU broadcast "UD has a future NBA Center and the guards can't get him the ball."
If Henry Finkel had played on this team he would hardly score because of UD's guards poor passing skills. I am very disappointed with Archie's assistant coaches that they have not identified and corrected this team weakness as of yet.
3 games left in the conference schedule is not the time to put in a zone defense when the team has not played it all year (or even longer). At this point of the season, a lot of the players are banged up. They aren't going 1000% in practice like in training camp. Its just not realistic. Also, defense isn't nearly the problem. Dayton is a top 15 defensive team in the country. They can't put the ball in the hoop.
Old 02-24-2016, 09:14 AM
General

Originally Posted by Alberto Strasse View Post
Actually, it wasn't just getting the ball to Steve inside, they couldn't get it to Pierre on the inside either. That was ridiculous. Pierre's only way of getting it inside was the dribble drive. The problem I see, that wasn't there earlier is this team is not making the quick crisp passes through their possessions like they did earlier.
Old 02-24-2016, 09:44 AM

Thanked 10,505 Times in 4,706 Posts
San Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Believe you are absolutely right.

Originally Posted by rollo View Post
When will that be??

I think we are in violent agreement. We won't be the team that was staring down a 3/4 seed. Will not have the upside that we had with Kendall. Said it before we are faced with a gauntlet of opponents that make sure wins will be ugly (if at all). Not to mention the opponents now have a closet full of recordings of how LaSalle, St louis, Miami, et al. let the air out of the ball and packed the lane.

Last night was like water boarding, and it won't be the last one. Hold on to your seats fans. This is not a cardgame of Bridge. You can't "pass" because you don't like the hand your were dealt.
Mad Props to San Diego Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
Alberto Strasse (02-24-2016)
Old 02-24-2016, 10:42 AM
Colonel

TerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Smitty10 View Post
Actually, it wasn't just getting the ball to Steve inside, they couldn't get it to Pierre on the inside either. That was ridiculous. Pierre's only way of getting it inside was the dribble drive. The problem I see, that wasn't there earlier is this team is not making the quick crisp passes through their possessions like they did earlier.
Hard to find a lane to pass through when the 5 defenders are all with 15 feet of the basket...... there is really only one way that I know of to loosen that up ....
Old 02-24-2016, 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by Phi Psi Flyer '09 View Post
3 games left in the conference schedule is not the time to put in a zone defense when the team has not played it all year (or even longer). At this point of the season, a lot of the players are banged up. They aren't going 1000% in practice like in training camp. Its just not realistic. Also, defense isn't nearly the problem. Dayton is a top 15 defensive team in the country. They can't put the ball in the hoop.
Defense is not the problem. Dayton is now #12 in the country according to kenpom in defense -- this is the highest level ever under Archie by far and 2nd best after 2010 team which was #7 in the nation in defensive efficiency.

Don't mess with it even to keep Steve in the game.

Archie will fix the offense before the NCAAs start.

Also Dayton will revert to the mean in 3 point shooting the next 5+ games which is about 35% for the year. Cooke, Pierre, etc. will get going from 3 again.
Old 02-24-2016, 12:06 PM
General

Originally Posted by TerryK_67 View Post
Hard to find a lane to pass through when the 5 defenders are all with 15 feet of the basket...... there is really only one way that I know of to loosen that up ....
I don't think the 3 ball isn't going because they've all gone cold, I think it's not going because they are all rushing it. Pretty close to every three they've missed in the past 2 games or more I've called a miss before even seeing the rim. You can just tell by the way they shot it and the shots were rushed.

This is happening because the defense is closing in on their shots quicker which is also a result of the slow movement of the ball. So slow movement of ball, defense looks quicker going inside or outside.
Old 02-24-2016, 12:38 PM
Major General

LOL...What's the difference in how someone is "cold"? The bottom line is they're something like 20-85 or something like that in the last 4-5 games..That's called COLD!

Doesn't matter if they're rushing it, not squaring up, shooting on the way down, etc....It all follows under the term cold. Yes, they're all cold at the same time..Teams pack it down because they have only 1 very good shooter this year from 3 and another 1-2 who can hit a few..All these guys are missing wide-open 3's..
Mad Props to steve For This Totally Excellent Post:
TerryK_67 (02-24-2016)
Old 02-24-2016, 12:56 PM
General

Originally Posted by steve View Post
LOL...What's the difference in how someone is "cold"? The bottom line is they're something like 20-85 or something like that in the last 4-5 games..That's called COLD!

Doesn't matter if they're rushing it, not squaring up, shooting on the way down, etc....It all follows under the term cold. Yes, they're all cold at the same time..Teams pack it down because they have only 1 very good shooter this year from 3 and another 1-2 who can hit a few..All these guys are missing wide-open 3's..
Read the flippin point. They are wide open with defenders closing in. But since my point was that they aren't moving the ball well, let's see you defend that they are. There is a reason they are cold okay? That's because they're not getting the great passes that allow them open enough to get square and shoot their normal stroke.

Again, my point is ball movement is causing it.

Last edited by Smitty10; 02-24-2016 at 01:00 PM..
Old 02-24-2016, 03:55 PM

Thanked 1,650 Times in 838 Posts
Canonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Buster Goode View Post

Even SLU evidently!!
Old 03-01-2016, 11:31 PM

Repeat after me - the Flyers are a lock for their 3rd straight NCAA. Even if lose the next 2, 23-8 and Dayton is in.

Now all about seed and momentum.
Mad Props to ruechalgrin For This Totally Excellent Post:
CE80 (03-02-2016)
Old 03-01-2016, 11:54 PM

Thanked 1,645 Times in 683 Posts
Tony T 71 has a reputation beyond reputeTony T 71 has a reputation beyond reputeTony T 71 has a reputation beyond reputeTony T 71 has a reputation beyond reputeTony T 71 has a reputation beyond reputeTony T 71 has a reputation beyond reputeTony T 71 has a reputation beyond reputeTony T 71 has a reputation beyond reputeTony T 71 has a reputation beyond reputeTony T 71 has a reputation beyond reputeTony T 71 has a reputation beyond repute
Repeat after me - the Flyers are a lock for their 3rd straight NCAA. Even if lose the next 2, 23-8 and Dayton is in.

Now all about seed and momentum.
Not so fast my friend, one more win locks us in. 2 losses puts us in the hands of the committee
Mad Props to Tony T 71 For This Totally Excellent Post:
NYCFLYER (03-02-2016)
Old 03-02-2016, 01:38 AM

Tony T, sorry but about 15-20 teams would have to pass Dayton in their resume the next 1.5 weeks, not happening. Dayton a lock even losing out.
Old 03-02-2016, 07:10 AM
Lieutenant General

CT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Tony T, sorry but about 15-20 teams would have to pass Dayton in their resume the next 1.5 weeks, not happening. Dayton a lock even losing out.
Moot point, they will not lose out!
Old 03-02-2016, 07:10 AM
Brigadier General

Thanked 2,477 Times in 1,111 Posts
JimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond repute
I remember hearing they were a lock last year at this time, and they ended up being the last team in.

Just beat VCU.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to JimBo For This Totally Excellent Post:
FLYER5 (03-02-2016), Tony T 71 (03-02-2016)
Old 03-02-2016, 07:33 AM
Major General

Thanked 2,164 Times in 1,008 Posts
Buster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond repute
Hey, what do you know, we have a full team and we win. What a novel trend.
Old 03-02-2016, 07:47 AM
Major General

Originally Posted by JimBo View Post
I remember hearing they were a lock last year at this time, and they ended up being the last team in.

Just beat VCU.
Agreed more with you prior to last nights game but after the W it's as close to 100% as can be..Gotta beat VCU to take the needed confidence into the A10 tourney to win that SOB...
Old 03-02-2016, 08:07 AM

Last year Dance Card had Dayton 2nd team left out but most people thought 10/11 seed. Only 1-3 top 50 and ok road record. This year dance card will have Dayton about 18 on next update (like 25 spots ahead of last year) and 3-3 or 4-4 likely top 50 with a lot of wins in 51-70 range.

Dayton is a lock.
Posted via Mobile Device
Mad Props to ruechalgrin For This Totally Excellent Post:
CE80 (03-02-2016)
Old 03-02-2016, 08:24 AM
General of the Air Force

Dayton is a lock.
Posted via Mobile Device
Now I agree. Had we lost last night, against VCU and one in done in A10 tourney, gun to my head, I would have bet we would still be in. That said, I am very happy to not see what would have happened.

Only concern now is what are we going to be able to get out of Pollard going forward.
Old 03-02-2016, 08:24 AM
1st Lieutenant

PinehurstFlyer will become famous soon enough
Statistically, based on the whole season, we are a lock. Realistically (that is, add in the whims of the Committee) I am not so sure. Does anyone know how much they will weigh the last 10 games? If we lose 5 out of our last 7 games the Committee may say this is not an NCAA team. Especially when they see who we lost to, and then review our two wins during that stretch - not exactly impressive wins even though last night they actually played well.
So, unless someone tells me that the last 10, or 12, no longer matter, I will be a bit nervous without another win.
Old 03-02-2016, 08:30 AM
General of the Air Force

Originally Posted by PinehurstFlyer View Post
Statistically, based on the whole season, we are a lock. Realistically (that is, add in the whims of the Committee) I am not so sure. Does anyone know how much they will weigh the last 10 games? If we lose 5 out of our last 7 games the Committee may say this is not an NCAA team. Especially when they see who we lost to, and then review our two wins during that stretch - not exactly impressive wins even though last night they actually played well.
So, unless someone tells me that the last 10, or 12, no longer matter, I will be a bit nervous without another win.
I thought the last 10 games metric was taken out a couple of years ago.
Mad Props to CE80 For This Totally Excellent Post:
CT Flyer (03-02-2016)
Old 03-02-2016, 08:57 AM

Thanked 6,634 Times in 3,033 Posts
longtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond repute
It was, unless they want to use it against a non-power team. It would be the opposite of "gaining steam." I can hear the chairman now, "They had a good resume, but they were losing steam toward the end of the season."
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to longtimefan For This Totally Excellent Post:
1903 Flyer (03-02-2016), Tony T 71 (03-02-2016), ud2 (03-02-2016)
Old 03-02-2016, 09:30 AM
Lieutenant General

It was but they covered themselves by saying in some instances they use the eye test to seed teams...so if the eye test says this team is not playing well right now then the seed might be lower than the overall resume says.
Old 03-02-2016, 02:05 PM
Captain

UDFlyer23 has a brilliant futureUDFlyer23 has a brilliant futureUDFlyer23 has a brilliant futureUDFlyer23 has a brilliant futureUDFlyer23 has a brilliant futureUDFlyer23 has a brilliant futureUDFlyer23 has a brilliant futureUDFlyer23 has a brilliant futureUDFlyer23 has a brilliant futureUDFlyer23 has a brilliant futureUDFlyer23 has a brilliant future
http://www.unf.edu/~jcoleman/dance.htm

Dance Card is updated, once you take out Louisville they have the Flyers as the first 6 seed, 27 teams above the cut line.

We are a lock. It doesn't matter if we lose the next 2 games and multiple bids are stolen. This is not the same situation as last year. Our resume is light years better than it was at the end of last season. Dance Card and KPI (I believe we are 20th currently) are proven to be the most accurate when seeding teams.

Playing for seed now and hoping that Pollard stays healthy enough to help us make a run.
Old 03-02-2016, 02:36 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,082 Times in 469 Posts
Piqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant future
Nothing is sure with so many BIG5 teams sitting on the bubble and they get the preference from selexction comm........can you say BCS. I see ND is a lock - are you kidding me??!!
Maybe likely - but a lock????
Old 03-02-2016, 02:40 PM

Thanked 15,915 Times in 6,996 Posts
rollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond repute
It looks like the Play-In games are going to include some familiar teams...definitely worth the price of admission.
Old 03-02-2016, 05:52 PM

KPI most accurate in seeding. Dayton #20 or last 5 seed now.

http://www.kpisports.net/2015/03/18/...curacy-of-kpi/