UDPride Discussion Forums    

Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Mens Basketball

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Poll Results: Who is the North Florida Royal Player of the Game???
Mikesell 12 pts, 6 rbs, 3 assists 4 3.74%
Toppin 18 pts, 10 rbs, 2 assists, 5 dunks and 2 injuries 83 77.57%
Landers 15 pts, 10 rbs, 2 assists....King Rollo's new Mr. Wonderful! 7 6.54%
JDavis 16 pts, 1 rb, 1 assist 7 6.54%
Crutcher 9 pts, 7 rbs, 4 assists and 38 minutes! 6 5.61%
Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-08-2018, 05:26 AM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 15,872 Times in 6,979 Posts
rollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond repute
Golden Undefeated Award - N. Florida

You know the concept...when My Flyers win, we vote for the Royal Player of the Game. When we lose, blame must be placed accordingly! No snowflakes allowed!

There were a couple excellent efforts last night, so today's poll will have a nice mix. One player performed exactly as expected, 2 others had royally great stats and neither was expected...so vote away...the Golden Poll ends on Saturday morning.

Go Flyers! My Flyers!!

King Rollo the Royal Pollster...OUT!
Old 11-08-2018, 06:39 AM
Captain

Kevinob15 has much to be proud ofKevinob15 has much to be proud ofKevinob15 has much to be proud ofKevinob15 has much to be proud ofKevinob15 has much to be proud ofKevinob15 has much to be proud ofKevinob15 has much to be proud ofKevinob15 has much to be proud ofKevinob15 has much to be proud of
Not downplaying obi’s offensive output as he was great on that side of the ball, but his defense in the post lost my vote. If he can’t guard the big man from North florida he is going to be in big trouble in the Bahamas tournament and in conference play. Has got to show some more strength and fight down there. Jordan Davis got my vote for showing the aggressiveness on both sides of the ball.
Posted via Mobile Device
Mad Props to Kevinob15 For This Totally Excellent Post:
maddog07 (11-08-2018)
Old 11-08-2018, 06:44 AM
Major General

Thanked 2,328 Times in 1,078 Posts
longtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Kevinob15 View Post
Not downplaying obi’s offensive output as he was great on that side of the ball, but his defense in the post lost my vote. If he can’t guard the big man from North florida he is going to be in big trouble in the Bahamas tournament and in conference play. Has got to show some more strength and fight down there. Jordan Davis got my vote for showing the aggressiveness on both sides of the ball.
Posted via Mobile Device
From what I saw, there wasn’t a Flyer last night that could contain that guy- who the announcer said was all- conference last year. It may have been different with JC out there but that guy was a senior and definitely could play. He kept them in the game. $.02 view
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 11-08-2018, 07:14 AM

rollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond repute
Davis needs to hit the boards more, especially in a game where Cunningham is out...FWIW, his 1 accidental rebound is unacceptable.
ClaytonFlyerFan (11-08-2018)
Old 11-08-2018, 07:22 AM
Colonel

Thanked 1,001 Times in 493 Posts
Flyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by longtimefan67 View Post
From what I saw, there wasn’t a Flyer last night that could contain that guy- who the announcer said was all- conference last year. It may have been different with JC out there but that guy was a senior and definitely could play. He kept them in the game. $.02 view
Posted via Mobile Device
I thought (hoped) while I was watching the game that maybe Grant told Obi “don’t foul out” given that Josh was out and Frankie is apparently not ready for minutes. I didn’t even see him challenge in post one time.
5 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Flyers98 For This Totally Excellent Post:
ClaytonFlyerFan (11-08-2018), jack72 (11-08-2018), Phi Psi Flyer '09 (11-08-2018), redbengal (11-08-2018), San Diego Flyer (11-08-2018)
Old 11-08-2018, 08:25 AM
Major General

Thanked 1,912 Times in 1,082 Posts
NJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond repute
Mikesell a close 2nd. Welcome back!
Mad Props to NJFlyr71 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (11-09-2018)
Old 11-08-2018, 08:41 AM
Lieutenant Colonel

IndianaFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIndianaFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIndianaFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIndianaFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIndianaFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIndianaFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIndianaFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIndianaFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIndianaFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIndianaFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIndianaFlyer has a reputation beyond repute
It was Obi's first ever real college game. Good chance he will improve, so probably deserves the benefit of the doubt.
Posted via Mobile Device
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to IndianaFlyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
CE80 (11-08-2018), CT Flyer (11-08-2018)
Old 11-08-2018, 09:18 AM
General

Thanked 2,337 Times in 1,410 Posts
Jeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Not going to pick apart an 18 - 10 effort by a freshman. Hope all our incoming freshman are at that point.

Bet the Dayton area is sold out of sweater vests now that Mikesell looks to be in good form.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Jeff For This Totally Excellent Post:
CT Flyer (11-08-2018), Gazoo (11-08-2018)
Old 11-08-2018, 09:36 AM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 10,037 Times in 2,598 Posts
lhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm giving Obi a pass on his defense... A Few things:

-He played a lot of minutes for his 1st Game

-Horchler is no slouch... Returning starter and He averaged a double double in conference play last year

-He will get better
Mad Props to lhsgolf19 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (11-09-2018)
Old 11-08-2018, 09:43 AM
Colonel

Thanked 1,001 Times in 493 Posts
Flyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
Not going to pick apart an 18 - 10 effort by a freshman. Hope all our incoming freshman are at that point.

Bet the Dayton area is sold out of sweater vests now that Mikesell looks to be in good form.
Not picking him apart at all. To the contrary, I was offering a plausible explanation. Unless he is being mindful of staying on the floor, I refuse to believe that a kid with that much athletic ability and competitive intensity wouldn't challenge the post moves he saw last night. I'll take what Obi gave last night 30 more times this season knowing that Josh in the lineup changes the ability to defend the post dramatically.

As for the vests, I was disappointed to see the lower bowl empty with 5 minutes left in what turned out to be a somewhat competitive game.
Mad Props to Flyers98 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Jeff (11-09-2018)
Old 11-08-2018, 09:57 AM
1st Lieutenant

sabo2 is a name known to allsabo2 is a name known to allsabo2 is a name known to allsabo2 is a name known to allsabo2 is a name known to allsabo2 is a name known to all
Lots of great news. Mikesell looks healthy and showed a nice outside touch. Obi is a mobile big man who can run, shoot and jump. A double-double in his first game. Trey has the same passion and shows even more confidence. Crutcher had an outstanding floor game but is he expected to play 38 minutes a game? Cohill showed his promise and will get better with experience. Matos is a good bench player. Davis went to the hoop strong.

Weakness? With one injury, we are 7 players strong. If Crutcher is injured or in foul trouble, we appear to have no answer at present.

Strong effort. Six turnovers. Win
Old 11-08-2018, 10:10 AM

Thanked 10,123 Times in 5,859 Posts
jack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond repute
Hard to pick one guy, as all five of the nominees played great most of the time, but also had some weak moments. I give it to Landers, because he made the least mistakes mentally and physically.

Wow, how impressed are we with Obi in his first game. He is so long, strong, coordinated and quick. Not sure we have had any player physically close to him, and don't say Kostas. Love how much Davis has improved. He can now take it to the rim or shoot from anywhere and plays excellent D. He seems quicker. Very pleased with Cohill. He is an excellent freshman guard, and maybe the best defender on the team. Cohill looked fine in his limited time at point guard.
Mad Props to jack72 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Runnin' Rebel (11-08-2018)
Old 11-08-2018, 10:26 AM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 2,314 Times in 1,327 Posts
CT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sabo2 View Post
Crutcher had an outstanding floor game but is he expected to play 38 minutes a game?
I said this is another post long ago during the off season that I feel like Grant thinks Crutcher is the type of player that can play huge minutes every night and I predicted he will average over 35 minutes per game this year. Many people poo poo'd that statement but I just got that feeling last year that Grant really trusts Crutcher and will use him early and often throughout his career. There are some guys that have that capability to play long minutes without wearing down and Crutcher seems like one of those to me.
Old 11-08-2018, 10:30 AM

Thanked 1,302 Times in 674 Posts
TXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond repute
Toppin on top. For a freshman first game, with Josh out, yeah, he earned that.
Mad Props to TXFlyerFan For This Totally Excellent Post:
Runnin' Rebel (11-08-2018)
Old 11-08-2018, 10:39 AM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 6,255 Times in 3,097 Posts
CE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CT Flyer View Post
I said this is another post long ago during the off season that I feel like Grant thinks Crutcher is the type of player that can play huge minutes every night and I predicted he will average over 35 minutes per game this year. Many people poo poo'd that statement but I just got that feeling last year that Grant really trusts Crutcher and will use him early and often throughout his career. There are some guys that have that capability to play long minutes without wearing down and Crutcher seems like one of those to me.
If Crutcher is going to play those kind of minutes, Grant will need to have someone else bring the ball up the court more often - and start sooner. Davis did it a few times. One time he took is straight to the hoop.
Mad Props to CE80 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (11-09-2018)
Old 11-08-2018, 10:50 AM
General

Thanked 4,319 Times in 2,123 Posts
Medford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond repute
He's come up with cramps two games in a row, seems like a guy that could use a bit more rest. CAG doesn't really have another PG option on the team at the moment; he used Davis to bring the ball up the court on several occasions in the send half to give Crutcher a bit of a spell for 6-8 seconds at a time.
Old 11-08-2018, 12:29 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,223 Times in 585 Posts
CvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond repute
Obi rose to the occasion. Despite the pressure of starting for the first real game of his Flyer career he had the added pressure of filling in at center for Josh. He performed admirably and if he continues to improve the sky is the limit!
Old 11-08-2018, 01:24 PM

jack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond repute
Hard to believe the trainers, and doctor, are not all over this cramp issue. Of course they may advise guys to drink certain minimum water amounts or take mineral supplements, but you know how kids are, and you even know how adults are. Hopefully the team learned a lesson about taking the trainers advice. Proper hydration is not a pre-game issue, it is an all day, every day issue.
Old 11-08-2018, 01:31 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 6,255 Times in 3,097 Posts
CE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jack72 View Post
Hard to believe the trainers, and doctor, are not all over this cramp issue. Of course they may advise guys to drink certain minimum water amounts or take mineral supplements, but you know how kids are, and you even know how adults are. Hopefully the team learned a lesson about taking the trainers advice. Proper hydration is not a pre-game issue, it is an all day, every day issue.
Maybe the training staff could come up with a drink. Call it something like Flyerade.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to CE80 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer69ers (11-08-2018), jack72 (11-08-2018)
Old 11-08-2018, 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by CE80 View Post
Maybe the training staff could come up with a drink. Call it something like Flyerade.
Love the name, but rumor is a Flyer fan already registered that name for a marijuana drink to be sold in the arena.
Mad Props to jack72 For This Totally Excellent Post:
CE80 (11-08-2018)
Old 11-08-2018, 02:17 PM

This combination should be enough

Old 11-08-2018, 07:23 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,395 Times in 712 Posts
Beatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond repute
Voted for OBI, but several deserved it as well. Overall I was impressed with the team and coaching staff offensive preperation. I suspect the standard UD weakness of not having enough bigs will show its self in Bahamas, but that doesn't mean with Josh back, OBI more experienced, and the contribution of Frank, Mikesell, and Landers, that Flyers cannot improve, improvise, and give Charlie Hustle effort, to make it work.

I believe this team can challenge for the A10 CHAMPIONSHIP.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Beatty Town Coach For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (11-09-2018), rollo (11-09-2018)
Old 11-09-2018, 09:33 AM

Opinions wanted...

3 more royal votes needed for 100!
Old 11-09-2018, 10:02 AM
Staff Writer

Thanked 6,914 Times in 2,926 Posts
Swampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond repute
Tom Archdeacon in The DDN says trainer Mike Mulcahey has the answer to the cramping issue: pickles:

https://www.mydaytondailynews.com/sp...jiIinuZHPsBIJ/
Mad Props to Swampy Meadows For This Totally Excellent Post:
jack72 (11-09-2018)
Old 11-09-2018, 03:49 PM
Colonel

Bill202 has much to be proud ofBill202 has much to be proud ofBill202 has much to be proud ofBill202 has much to be proud ofBill202 has much to be proud ofBill202 has much to be proud ofBill202 has much to be proud ofBill202 has much to be proud ofBill202 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by sabo2 View Post
Obi is a mobile big man who can run, shoot and jump.
"Shoot" is tbd in my book. Dunks and layups may not be as available against the better defensive big men he'll encounter.
Old 11-09-2018, 03:53 PM
Colonel

Buckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud of
I vote for Mikesell😁. He is playing himself into a Grant coaching dilemma. He may be too good to not have on the floor just as Landers is too good not to have on the floor.

It’s either Obi in or Mikesell or its Davis in or Mikesell?

Foot speed on defense is Mikesell Achilles heel. If he can play shooting guard and play a smaller player then maybe his length (6’7”) can help him out? Even though some blogger said that he played some point guard in high school; I don’t see that happening in division 1 college.
Posted via Mobile Device
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Buckleyma For This Totally Excellent Post:
Beatty Town Coach (11-09-2018), Flyer 86 (11-09-2018)
Old 11-09-2018, 04:07 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 8,556 Times in 3,701 Posts
ClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Buckleyma View Post
I vote for Mikesell😁. He is playing himself into a Grant coaching dilemma. He may be too good to not have on the floor just as Landers is too good not to have on the floor.

It’s either Obi in or Mikesell or its Davis in or Mikesell?
]
Despite the Fake news numbers the so called King posted in the poll above, Mikesell did lead the team with 6 assists, more than what our point guard had. However I do not see him playing point. Thus Davis and Mikesell I do not see competing against each other for minutes.

Obi and Mikesell yes. 120 minutes available at the 3,4, and 5 spots, so if we divide that time by 4 players, Obi, Josh, Landers and Mikesell that is 30 per game each, more than enough man power and minutes to go around. Matos may take a few minutes at the 3 as well.
Old 11-09-2018, 04:21 PM
Lieutenant Colonel

mikeymo85 has much to be proud ofmikeymo85 has much to be proud ofmikeymo85 has much to be proud ofmikeymo85 has much to be proud ofmikeymo85 has much to be proud ofmikeymo85 has much to be proud ofmikeymo85 has much to be proud ofmikeymo85 has much to be proud of
before Wednesday's game i would have said Josh was the player we could least afford to lose(hurt or fouls), now it is all about Jalen Crutcher. my new man crush
Old 11-09-2018, 06:44 PM
Flyer Volleyball Superfan. Almost 8,000 Posts To Prove It.

Thanked 5,353 Times in 2,461 Posts
BeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Swampy Meadows View Post
Tom Archdeacon in The DDN says trainer Mike Mulcahey has the answer to the cramping issue: pickles:

Many NFL teams have players drink dill pickle juice on the sidelines. It really does work.
Old 11-09-2018, 08:40 PM
General

Thanked 2,337 Times in 1,410 Posts
Jeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Swampy Meadows View Post

Gotta try that one on the M........better not go there.
Old 11-09-2018, 11:06 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,395 Times in 712 Posts
Beatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond repute
Mikesell can pretty much play every position. I'm just about not kidding. If anything were to happen to Crutcher, I would have no problem with Ryan being moved to the point. He has a "Point-Forward" nature about his well rounded court savy.
Mad Props to Beatty Town Coach For This Totally Excellent Post:
UDGutter2 (11-10-2018)
Old 11-10-2018, 01:23 AM
Major

Flyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Beatty Town Coach View Post
Mikesell can pretty much play every position. I'm just about not kidding. If anything were to happen to Crutcher, I would have no problem with Ryan being moved to the point. He has a "Point-Forward" nature about his well rounded court savy.
I noticed Grant yelling to Mikesell what plays to call- not surprised
Old 11-10-2018, 08:09 AM
Lieutenant Colonel

FlyerBob has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerBob has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerBob has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerBob has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerBob has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerBob has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerBob has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerBob has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerBob has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerBob has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerBob has a reputation beyond repute
My daughter’s ultimate Frisbee team drinks pickle juice during games to prevent cramps. Scientific proof!