Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Mens Basketball

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 03-17-2015, 06:09 PM
Captain

Hobopotamus1 is a glorious beacon of lightHobopotamus1 is a glorious beacon of lightHobopotamus1 is a glorious beacon of lightHobopotamus1 is a glorious beacon of lightHobopotamus1 is a glorious beacon of lightHobopotamus1 is a glorious beacon of light
Question: Do they allow torches and pitchforks at the arena?

It's time to get mad. I truly want to see an angry mob on Wednesday. I'm tired of the disrespect for our team and our town. The noise at the arena has to be at epic levels. It will be tough with the different seating and the lack of a true student section, but it has to happen. I'm chanting "EYE TEST" for the last 5 minutes while we are up 25. GET MAD FLYER FAITHFUL!!!!!!!!
Advertisement
Old 03-17-2015, 06:48 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 4,994 Times in 2,668 Posts
T-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond repute
After Sunday's travesty, er Selection Show, I was so ticked that I made-up a special "eye chart" to commemorate this mess. If anyone knows how to upload a file/image from your PC to this site, please let me know. I'd love to see a few hundred of these on national TV tomorrow night.
Posted via Mobile Device