UDPride Discussion Forums    

Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Mens Basketball

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 11-25-2008, 03:13 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 17,162 Times in 5,119 Posts
Chris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Off Topic Forum Is Now Online. Use it Or I Start Chopping Fingers

The inability to properly index the mens basketball forum with search engines has gotten to the point where I am going back to an off topic forum. Some of the junk that keeps piling up in the hoops forum is just getting to be too much. When folks come to the hoops forum they should expect to talk about hoops or the A10 or something similar.

The place to wish everyone a happy thanksgiving, discuss sino-american politics, and the best dry dog food for your akita is OFF TOPIC. Those who abuse the hoops forum will earn infractions from others around you including myself.

The hoops forum is for discussing:
1. UD basketball
2. UD opponents/opponents games
3. UD current or former players
4. UD current or former coaches
5. Gameday activities including the band, music, tailgate, concessions, parking, etc.
6. BG radio/TV show, Flyer Feedback
7. A10 Conference news relating to mens basketball
8. Former recruits playing elsewhere

The hoops forum is NOT for discussing:
1. Ohio State football
2. Brad Brownell
3. Bengals/Browns
4. An Archdeacon story of a middle school kid with no arms who dunks
5. NBA or other college basketball scores, players, or news unrelated to UD
6. World Series
7. Overall university APR scores or general university news and notes not specifically related to the mens basketball team
8. Anything else that might even suggest to you to start a topic subject with the letters or words "OT" or "Off Topic".

I realize people like to talk. Thats what Off Topic forum is for. If you want to argue about things, do it in there. Talk about your wife's pigeon toes for all I care. Folks who come here to enjoy mens hoops discussion however shouldnt have to sort through one out of every five topics in order to get to what they want. There are 50 billion pages on the Internet. Chances are if theres a subject that must be talked about, theres someone else running a web site catering to just that.

So use Off Topic. Yet another tool I am giving you to self-police UDPride. And use your blogs to start your own blogs and perfect your manifesto. We buy the goodies to improve the site, I suggest taking advantage of them.

Peace, my loyal servants.

Hot shooting hides a multitude of sins.
"Yeah....220, 221, whatever it takes." - Jack Butler (Mr. Mom)
13 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Chris R For This Totally Excellent Post:
as_4 (11-25-2008), Avid Flyer (11-25-2008), Beerman (11-25-2008), Bill McPeek (11-25-2008), Fairborn Fan (11-25-2008), Figgie123 (11-25-2008), frisco flyer (11-25-2008), Furio (11-25-2008), IAFlyer (11-25-2008), John R (11-25-2008), San Diego Flyer (11-25-2008), SideshowBob (11-25-2008), vfly (11-25-2008)
Advertisement