Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Mens Basketball

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 03-22-2016, 04:51 PM
1st Lieutenant

FORTFLYERFAN is a glorious beacon of lightFORTFLYERFAN is a glorious beacon of lightFORTFLYERFAN is a glorious beacon of lightFORTFLYERFAN is a glorious beacon of lightFORTFLYERFAN is a glorious beacon of lightFORTFLYERFAN is a glorious beacon of light
Team chemistry

There has been some insinuation in posts here that there was team chemistry issues this past season. I did not really pay attention as I assumed it was rumor.

Last night I was flipping through channels and like most of you I get several of those METV type channels with old shows on. One of mine will show random college sports such as Cal ST Fullerton vs Portland ST from the of the middle BB season or a BC/BU hockey game from 3 months ago.

Last night that channel showed a replay of UD vs Duquesne from the arena. I did not watch a lot but went back and forth.

Somewhere in the 2nd half there was a long rebound/loose ball the Flyers eventually corralled and headed the other way. Two other Flyers who attempted to get the ball were Sam MIller & Charles Cooke. After the Flyers headed the other way, Sam was in Charles' way on the court (I don't think on purpose) . Cooke almost immediately gave Miller a shove up the court with the body language of "get out of my way". Sam did not seem to be doing anything wrong and I questioned what I saw so I rewound it and watched again and again. I wanted to be sure what I saw.

Again it appeared to be one guy having a major issue with another. Not sure what this actually means and maybe it as just a one night thing but it did not look good. Anyone else recall this game/event?,
Mad Props to FORTFLYERFAN For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (03-22-2016)
Advertisement
Old 03-24-2016, 08:12 AM
Major General

Thanked 2,363 Times in 1,101 Posts
longtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond repute
I didn't see that play or recall it but I think that sort of thing happens all the time and wouldn't read too much into it.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-24-2016, 08:35 AM
1st Lieutenant

FORTFLYERFAN is a glorious beacon of lightFORTFLYERFAN is a glorious beacon of lightFORTFLYERFAN is a glorious beacon of lightFORTFLYERFAN is a glorious beacon of lightFORTFLYERFAN is a glorious beacon of lightFORTFLYERFAN is a glorious beacon of light
I was not too bothered. I don't see much stuff like that myself and if it had been Pollard and Schoochie I would not have given it a second thought. I guess upper classman transfer doing it to a Freshman made me wonder. Not trying to imply anything as I know nothing about the makeup of these guys.