Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Mens Basketball

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 07-27-2008, 06:36 PM
Major

UDF4N4LIF3 is infamous around these partsUDF4N4LIF3 is infamous around these partsUDF4N4LIF3 is infamous around these partsUDF4N4LIF3 is infamous around these partsUDF4N4LIF3 is infamous around these partsUDF4N4LIF3 is infamous around these parts
Post Funniest Post I have seen ( Intended To X Fans, LOL ) A MUST READ!

Via CBSSPORTSLINE.COM

Xavier, so you have a player who made it to the pros. This makes you the greatest A-10 Basketball Team around. Youv'e been to the BIG DANCE several Times and this is good. "You lost in every BIG DANCE GAME, You are far from the best A-10 Team ever. You got lucky in some games and your PRO won't last as long in the pros as he did in college. Your BIG DANCE Clock has run out. If your lucky this year you might get in just because of your PAST Team History and not this season's Record or Talent. You'll get a bid if your lucky, because of all you have done the past few years. The Dayton Flyers will not only own you, but will BUST that Bubble You've been carrying on that BIG HEAD of yours. This big head your carrying around will block your own shots and at best you may win 22 games if the other teams don't show up.When the Dayton Flyers Take to the Air on your Bubble Heads they won't float high enough to Stop the High Scoring, Jet Soaring Flyers from showing the NCAA that Xavier was a team to recon with but are now a team to have on the court for a practice round for the BIG GAME coming up on the Flyers Schedule. I wish you all would put AKRON, Akron, Ohio on your schedule because they would stomp you like we did PITT last year. Our schedule isn't weak, we play alot of great teams with winning records and tourniment caliber. You may try to justify that your schedule is stronger but we will take the A10 championship and you will lose to some of those teams we play if you face them in a tourniment game. Not just LOSE, but BADLY, SADLY and TRADUALLY. "WE GOT GAME, YOU"LL HAVE SHAME.From Musketteer to MUSTY BEER. You'll play in the NIT (NEVER INTENDED TOURNEMENT)
Advertisement
Old 07-27-2008, 07:53 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 10,503 Times in 4,705 Posts
San Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Question Still looking for the funny part

What a sad and misguided post. I'm not sure if the poster is young and illiterate or older and illiterate. My guess is it was written by a Xavier fan pretending to be a Dayton supporter sounding stupid.
Old 07-27-2008, 08:06 PM
1st Lieutenant

bosoxrule is an unknown quantity at this point
I agree SanDiego

What the hell is that? Very tough to read.
Old 07-27-2008, 08:08 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,196 Times in 584 Posts
Bill McPeek has a reputation beyond reputeBill McPeek has a reputation beyond reputeBill McPeek has a reputation beyond reputeBill McPeek has a reputation beyond reputeBill McPeek has a reputation beyond reputeBill McPeek has a reputation beyond reputeBill McPeek has a reputation beyond reputeBill McPeek has a reputation beyond reputeBill McPeek has a reputation beyond reputeBill McPeek has a reputation beyond reputeBill McPeek has a reputation beyond repute
I don't know who in their right mind would take credit for that post.
Old 07-27-2008, 08:14 PM
Captain

Browns is a splendid one to beholdBrowns is a splendid one to beholdBrowns is a splendid one to beholdBrowns is a splendid one to beholdBrowns is a splendid one to beholdBrowns is a splendid one to beholdBrowns is a splendid one to behold
That was awful
Old 07-27-2008, 09:12 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 3,076 Times in 1,229 Posts
NCkevi has a reputation beyond reputeNCkevi has a reputation beyond reputeNCkevi has a reputation beyond reputeNCkevi has a reputation beyond reputeNCkevi has a reputation beyond reputeNCkevi has a reputation beyond reputeNCkevi has a reputation beyond reputeNCkevi has a reputation beyond reputeNCkevi has a reputation beyond reputeNCkevi has a reputation beyond reputeNCkevi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by San Diego Flyer
My guess is it was written by a Xavier fan pretending to be a Dayton supporter sounding stupid.
That was my first thought after reading it as well -- and some people wonder why there are those of us who refuse to root for x even if it's good for the A10
Old 07-27-2008, 09:13 PM
2nd Lieutenant

Bob '85 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down

Has to be a Xavier troll
Old 07-27-2008, 09:17 PM
Major

nbflyer is an unknown quantity at this point
My head hurts.
Old 07-27-2008, 09:22 PM
Major

FlyerYouBetcha is just really niceFlyerYouBetcha is just really niceFlyerYouBetcha is just really niceFlyerYouBetcha is just really nice
I believe there is a diagnosis in DSM-IV for this guy.
Old 07-27-2008, 09:28 PM
Commander in Chief

Thanked 10,603 Times in 5,093 Posts
Fudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, there are plenty of Xavier trolls who love to post as a UD fan.
Old 07-27-2008, 09:52 PM
1st Lieutenant

toledodan is infamous around these partstoledodan is infamous around these partstoledodan is infamous around these partstoledodan is infamous around these partstoledodan is infamous around these partstoledodan is infamous around these partstoledodan is infamous around these partstoledodan is infamous around these partstoledodan is infamous around these parts
may be true

Originally Posted by Fudd View Post
Yes, there are plenty of Xavier trolls who love to post as a UD fan.

you don't think some dayton fans do the same thing? i agree its sad if its a xavier fan doing that but lets not act like a dayton fan can't be guilty as well. my guess is the post came from someone in their early teens.
Old 07-27-2008, 11:17 PM
Commander in Chief

Thanked 10,603 Times in 5,093 Posts
Fudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond repute
I'm not arguing one way or another Dan. It's not worth the discussion

Last edited by Fudd; 07-27-2008 at 11:20 PM..
Old 07-28-2008, 06:08 AM

John R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by UDF4N4LIF3 View Post
Via CBSSPORTSLINE.COM

Xavier, so you have a player who made it to the pros. This makes you the greatest A-10 Basketball Team around. Youv'e been to the BIG DANCE several Times and this is good. "You lost in every BIG DANCE GAME, You are far from the best A-10 Team ever. You got lucky in some games and your PRO won't last as long in the pros as he did in college. Your BIG DANCE Clock has run out. If your lucky this year you might get in just because of your PAST Team History and not this season's Record or Talent. You'll get a bid if your lucky, because of all you have done the past few years. The Dayton Flyers will not only own you, but will BUST that Bubble You've been carrying on that BIG HEAD of yours. This big head your carrying around will block your own shots and at best you may win 22 games if the other teams don't show up.When the Dayton Flyers Take to the Air on your Bubble Heads they won't float high enough to Stop the High Scoring, Jet Soaring Flyers from showing the NCAA that Xavier was a team to recon with but are now a team to have on the court for a practice round for the BIG GAME coming up on the Flyers Schedule. I wish you all would put AKRON, Akron, Ohio on your schedule because they would stomp you like we did PITT last year. Our schedule isn't weak, we play alot of great teams with winning records and tourniment caliber. You may try to justify that your schedule is stronger but we will take the A10 championship and you will lose to some of those teams we play if you face them in a tourniment game. Not just LOSE, but BADLY, SADLY and TRADUALLY. "WE GOT GAME, YOU"LL HAVE SHAME.From Musketteer to MUSTY BEER. You'll play in the NIT (NEVER INTENDED TOURNEMENT)
What?
Old 07-28-2008, 08:38 AM
Just off the Jet

flyerpapa44 is on a distinguished road
take a breath!

Calm down........ But I do think this New Flyer squad looks good enough to beat X this year !
Old 07-28-2008, 09:17 AM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 3,787 Times in 1,933 Posts
Avid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by flyerpapa44 View Post
Calm down........ But I do think this New Flyer squad looks good enough to beat X this year !
Would have last year too baring injuries. Injuries are the key. X has been fortunate in not having to deal with it on the magnatude UD did last year.
Old 07-28-2008, 11:22 AM
General

Thanked 5,455 Times in 2,384 Posts
Gazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond repute
I'm glad you all had the same reaction. I trust that _avier fans are more mature than the person who posted that. Where's the gong feature when you need it?

Someone needs to check JohnR's cookies. The ones on his computer, not the ones he gets fed by the nurse.
Old 07-28-2008, 01:28 PM
Lieutenant Colonel

Dirty Sanchez can only hope to improve
my reaction to that poster:

Last edited by Dirty Sanchez; 07-28-2008 at 01:31 PM..
Old 07-28-2008, 01:48 PM
Colonel

smitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond repute
Ha Ha Ha

Ya gotta love the Bobs
Old 07-28-2008, 06:47 PM

John R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Gazoo View Post
I'm glad you all had the same reaction. I trust that _avier fans are more mature than the person who posted that. Where's the gong feature when you need it?

Someone needs to check JohnR's cookies. The ones on his computer, not the ones he gets fed by the nurse.
So why don't you check my cookies?