Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2017, 09:42 PM
General

Thanked 4,829 Times in 2,232 Posts
Viperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond repute
Thank You Seniors

Best class ever.

Scooch, best floor general ever.

Kyle, your heart & toughness--unbelievable

KP, you da man!

Charles, smoooooth

Jeremiah, these guys got better because of you

Farewell, and thank you for so many great memories
6 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Viperstick For This Totally Excellent Post:
CT Flyer (03-17-2017), dirty deli (03-17-2017), FLYER5 (03-17-2017), fuz_forward (03-20-2017), NYCFLYER (03-17-2017), ruechalgrin (03-18-2017)
Advertisement
Old 03-17-2017, 10:06 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,082 Times in 469 Posts
Piqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant future
AMEN!
Old 03-17-2017, 10:23 PM
Major

ScottyExpress has much to be proud ofScottyExpress has much to be proud ofScottyExpress has much to be proud ofScottyExpress has much to be proud ofScottyExpress has much to be proud ofScottyExpress has much to be proud ofScottyExpress has much to be proud ofScottyExpress has much to be proud ofScottyExpress has much to be proud of
Yes, thank you Seniors for opening my eyes wide open. The "Best Senior Class Ever" has once again laid an egg in front of a national audience. We are mediocre, we have been mediocre for a long time. Dayton is a dying town, and our basketball program is but a husk of what it used to be. I have invested so much in this program, starting with the first game I ever saw at UD arena when I was 6 years old (I am 46). The program is given advantages and money that others in their position dream of, but they reward their diehard fans with seat licenses and membership in a mediocre basketball conference. Our coaches are compared to Jesus, but they rarely deliver. They make their money and reputations here, move on to bigger and better things and are exposed for the frauds they are. It is no wonder we aren't invited to join the Big East or any other relevant conference, Dayton is a loser. We had our chance with the Great Midwest. We proved to be losers their too.

Archie is a decent coach at a mediocre program. Who cares if he leaves, we will be promised the same bill of goods we are always promised and the next coach will be the next temporary messiah. My advice to Archie, get out while the getting is good, cause if any AD watches the tape of the team and gameplan you put on the floor tonight too closely they will see you for what you are and what most coaches have been at UD since DD. A con-man fraud that occasionally get gets lucky. Screw UD basketball. I have better things to do with my life.

With the exception of Kyle Davis and SS, our team is a joke, our coach is a joke, and we got the whooping we deserved by a no name #10 seed that is leaps and bounds better than our program. I will never post on this board again. Screw UD.
Old 03-17-2017, 10:24 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 2,378 Times in 810 Posts
The Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond repute
Is your dog OK, Scotty?
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to The Fly For This Totally Excellent Post:
CT Flyer (03-17-2017), ruechalgrin (03-18-2017)
Old 03-17-2017, 10:26 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,887 Times in 644 Posts
dnutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ScottyExpress View Post
Yes, thank you Seniors for opening my eyes wide open. The "Best Senior Class Ever" has once again laid an egg in front of a national audience. We are mediocre, we have been mediocre for a long time. Dayton is a dying town, and our basketball program is but a husk of what it used to be. I have invested so much in this program, starting with the first game I ever saw at UD arena when I was 6 years old (I am 46). The program is given advantages and money that others in their position dream of, but they reward their diehard fans with seat licenses and membership in a mediocre basketball conference. Our coaches are compared to Jesus, but they rarely deliver. They make their money and reputations here, move on to bigger and better things and are exposed for the frauds they are. It is no wonder we aren't invited to join the Big East or any other relevant conference, Dayton is a loser. We had our chance with the Great Midwest. We proved to be losers their too.

Archie is a decent coach at a mediocre program. Who cares if he leaves, we will be promised the same bill of goods we are always promised and the next coach will be the next temporary messiah. My advice to Archie, get out while the getting is good, cause if any AD watches the tape of the team and gameplan you put on the floor tonight too closely they will see you for what you are and what most coaches have been at UD since DD. A con-man fraud that occasionally get gets lucky. Screw UD basketball. I have better things to do with my life.

With the exception of Kyle Davis and SS, our team is a joke, our coach is a joke, and we got the whooping we deserved by a no name #10 seed that is leaps and bounds better than our program. I will never post on this board again. Screw UD.
*there not their

Also, you are an absolute joke.
Posted via Mobile Device
5 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to dnutz77 For This Totally Excellent Post:
CT Flyer (03-17-2017), m21eagle45 (03-18-2017), ruechalgrin (03-18-2017), The Fly (03-17-2017), Viperstick (03-17-2017)
Old 03-17-2017, 10:30 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 2,316 Times in 1,328 Posts
CT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
I will never post on this board again. Screw UD.
Ok sounds good, not sure you'll be missed.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to CT Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
FlyingArrow (03-18-2017), ruechalgrin (03-18-2017)
Old 03-17-2017, 10:31 PM

Thanked 1,302 Times in 674 Posts
TXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond repute
Wow dude, I hope your account got hacked or you're too drunk to know your own stupidity. My advice...turn off the computer for a few weeks, then maybe come back when you get some perspective.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to TXFlyerFan For This Totally Excellent Post:
FLYER5 (03-17-2017), m21eagle45 (03-18-2017)
Old 03-17-2017, 10:35 PM
Brigadier General

FLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, thank you for the memories I know I'll cherish for the rest of my life. Scoochie could get drafted off a performance like that
General

Thanked 2,810 Times in 1,546 Posts
TommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond repute
What a joy it has been to watch these five seniors through their careers. We will never forget your grit. Best wishes for successful careers, be they in basketball or life.
Mad Props to TommyGola For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (03-17-2017)

Thanked 2,415 Times in 1,074 Posts
UDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond repute
Well that was epic. Please be a man of your word about future posting
Posted via Mobile Device
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to UDEE79 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Fairborn Fan (03-17-2017), ruechalgrin (03-18-2017)
Old 03-17-2017, 10:43 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 2,761 Times in 1,129 Posts
springborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TXFlyerFan View Post
Wow dude, I hope your account got hacked or you're too drunk to know your own stupidity. My advice...turn off the computer for a few weeks, then maybe come back when you get some perspective.
Come back? Ummm.....hellll NO! I'm going to make it my personal mission to heckle, badger, bully and completely make Douchbag Scotty's life miserable if he ever shows his face on UD Pride ever again. There's not enough alcohol in the world for a post like that.
Old 03-17-2017, 10:45 PM
Brigadier General

DGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond repute
An excellent ride for me...let downs, rallies, nail biters since 1963
and (without a surprise interruption) more to come!!!
Old 03-17-2017, 10:48 PM
Major

ScottyExpress has much to be proud ofScottyExpress has much to be proud ofScottyExpress has much to be proud ofScottyExpress has much to be proud ofScottyExpress has much to be proud ofScottyExpress has much to be proud ofScottyExpress has much to be proud ofScottyExpress has much to be proud ofScottyExpress has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by TommyGola View Post
What a joy it has been to watch these five seniors through their careers. We will never forget your grit. Best wishes for successful careers, be they in basketball or life.
Seniors proved to be losers again tonight, they also proved they have no grit when it really matters (remember Syracuse last year???) Chris, please delete my account. I'm like a junkie who has been revived too may times by Naloxone, I can't stop.
Old 03-17-2017, 10:53 PM
Brigadier General

FLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond repute
You're a d!ck
Old 03-17-2017, 11:01 PM
Major

Originally Posted by FLYER5 View Post
You're a d!ck
Maybe, but right now I feel like Archie and the boys gave one to me and all the fans without so much as some lube or a reach around. Thanks Seniors.
Old 03-17-2017, 11:06 PM
Major General

Thanked 2,234 Times in 1,038 Posts
priceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond repute
Already broke your promise. LOL!
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to priceg75 For This Totally Excellent Post:
ruechalgrin (03-18-2017), sopaw10 (03-17-2017)
Old 03-17-2017, 11:09 PM
Captain

sopaw10 has much to be proud ofsopaw10 has much to be proud ofsopaw10 has much to be proud ofsopaw10 has much to be proud ofsopaw10 has much to be proud ofsopaw10 has much to be proud ofsopaw10 has much to be proud ofsopaw10 has much to be proud ofsopaw10 has much to be proud of
Undecided

I cannot decide which is more pathetic, your ignorance or your self-pity.
Mad Props to sopaw10 For This Totally Excellent Post:
FLYER5 (03-17-2017)
Old 03-17-2017, 11:10 PM
Major

Originally Posted by priceg75 View Post
Already broke your promise. LOL!
Promise withdrawn till I feel better or I figure out how to cancel my PP subscription in my drunken heartbroken haze. We deserve so much better.
Old 03-17-2017, 11:12 PM
Lieutenant General

CT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Promise withdrawn till I feel better or I figure out how to cancel my PP subscription in my drunken heartbroken haze. We deserve so much better.
Hey Scotty it could be worse, the announcers just said South Carolina hasn't won an NCAA tournament game since 1973.
Old 03-17-2017, 11:14 PM
Major General

priceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond repute
Better than what? This is the best stretch in the history of the program. It takes a long time to build a winning culture, and I think we're finally there where we should expect tournament trips every single year.

But tourney success is based on draws. We got a bad draw this year. If you want to be ****ed at anything, be ****ed at last year. Our bracket broke wide open and we looked awful.

Maybe give some credit to our opponent for looking bad tonight instead of blaming the winningest class in school history. The effort was certainly there. Wichita was just a doggone tough team.
Old 03-17-2017, 11:17 PM
Major

Originally Posted by CT Flyer View Post
Hey Scotty it could be worse, the announcers just said South Carolina hasn't won an NCAA tournament game since 1973.
No it couldn't, SC isn't supposed to win NCAA games, let alone be underdogs as a better seed and lose against the likes of the freaking Shockers. Please someone please post a link to the cancel your subscription page of this website.
Old 03-17-2017, 11:19 PM
Major

Go-UD-Go is a splendid one to beholdGo-UD-Go is a splendid one to beholdGo-UD-Go is a splendid one to beholdGo-UD-Go is a splendid one to beholdGo-UD-Go is a splendid one to beholdGo-UD-Go is a splendid one to beholdGo-UD-Go is a splendid one to beholdGo-UD-Go is a splendid one to behold
Thanks, seniors. It has been a lot of fun. Now Go Lady Flyers!
Old 03-17-2017, 11:22 PM
Major

Originally Posted by Go-UD-Go View Post
Thanks, seniors. It has been a lot of fun. Now Go Lady Flyers!
Are you a Masochist???? Really???? Cancel your subscription link please, STAT.
Old 03-17-2017, 11:24 PM
General

Viperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond repute
Maybe, but right now I feel like Archie and the boys gave one to me and all the fans without so much as some lube or a reach around. Thanks Seniors.
I'm terribly disappointed right now, I bleed Flyer Red.

This team left it all on the court tonight. Had they sleepwalked through the game, I'd be ****ed, but not to the level you've sunk.

The Shockers took Cooke completely out of the game. They neutralized KP. They adjusted very nicely on Scooch after halftime. Wichita is a good team. Wichita is a 4-6 seed in the 10 line. All that said, we gave them all they could handle. Our defense was excellent. Our toughness was excellent. Our coaching was excellent. We lost, we didn't give up.

You and I are close in age. I suspect we've been following the Flyers for a similar amount of time. Your rant is, quite honestly, laughable given what the past four years have brought us compared to the previous 46.

I don't red pip anyone because I think it's silly and cowardly to privately (and typically, anonymously) criticize someone. That said, you may consider this a red pip from me to you.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Viperstick For This Totally Excellent Post:
Bob G (03-20-2017), SeasonTicketFan (03-18-2017)
Old 03-17-2017, 11:25 PM
Lieutenant General

Are you a Masochist???? Really???? Cancel your subscription link please, STAT.
If someone knows where Scotty lives you may want to take a ride by his house...
Old 03-17-2017, 11:28 PM
Major

Go-UD-Go is a splendid one to beholdGo-UD-Go is a splendid one to beholdGo-UD-Go is a splendid one to beholdGo-UD-Go is a splendid one to beholdGo-UD-Go is a splendid one to beholdGo-UD-Go is a splendid one to beholdGo-UD-Go is a splendid one to beholdGo-UD-Go is a splendid one to behold
Lock this thread please
Old 03-17-2017, 11:38 PM
Major

Originally Posted by Viperstick View Post
I'm terribly disappointed right now, I bleed Flyer Red.

This team left it all on the court tonight. Had they sleepwalked through the game, I'd be ****ed, but not to the level you've sunk.

The Shockers took Cooke completely out of the game. They neutralized KP. They adjusted very nicely on Scooch after halftime. Wichita is a good team. Wichita is a 4-6 seed in the 10 line. All that said, we gave them all they could handle. Our defense was excellent. Our toughness was excellent. Our coaching was excellent. We lost, we didn't give up.

You and I are close in age. I suspect we've been following the Flyers for a similar amount of time. Your rant is, quite honestly, laughable given what the past four years have brought us compared to the previous 46.

I don't red pip anyone because I think it's silly and cowardly to privately (and typically, anonymously) criticize someone. That said, you may consider this a red pip from me to you.
I don't know how to red pip anyone, but I never would if could. I am so distraught right now, we were taken to the woodshed even though we knew it was coming. How can we let a team like WSU do this to us??? It comes down to either Archie isn't the coach we thought he was or our vaunted Senior class isn't who we thought they were. Either way the blame falls on Archie. He recruited them, he developed them and he coached them. UD should dock his salary or fire him. Two years in a row getting upset by a lower seed in the tournament isn't what we are paying him for. My 12 year old neice could have come up with a more successfuly game plan against the freaking Shockers.
Old 03-17-2017, 11:43 PM

The Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond repute
If you only realized how silly you look. Scotty boy, get off the ledge already.
Old 03-17-2017, 11:46 PM
Brigadier General

T-Man returneth..
Old 03-17-2017, 11:46 PM
General

My 12 year old neice could have come up with a more successfuly game plan against the freaking Shockers.
No, she couldn't have.

Please stop typing for awhile. I suggest a couple of weeks to get some perspective.
Old 03-17-2017, 11:48 PM
Major

Originally Posted by The Fly View Post
If you only realized how silly you look. Scotty boy, get off the ledge already.
Really, did you pay for your Lifetime membership in hopes of losing in the first round to a lower seeded team every year in the tournament? Syracuse maybe, but against the freaking Shockers?? How embarassing to this once proud program. Chris, please cancel my membership ASAP.
Old 03-17-2017, 11:48 PM

By the way if you want to cancel your subscription, here's what you do:

1) Stop posting.
2) Leave.
3) Don't look back.

That said, I hope you wake up sober tomorrow, see the sun is shining, and find some perspective in life. You're better than this.
Mad Props to The Fly For This Totally Excellent Post:
Townie (03-18-2017)
Old 03-17-2017, 11:54 PM
Captain

Browns is a splendid one to beholdBrowns is a splendid one to beholdBrowns is a splendid one to beholdBrowns is a splendid one to beholdBrowns is a splendid one to beholdBrowns is a splendid one to beholdBrowns is a splendid one to behold
Not sure if this is the correct thread anymore. I mostly post satire here but wanted to comment on how much I'm gonna miss watching these seniors play (KD especially). It might not have ended the way we wanted but what they did for the program is undeniable.
Mad Props to Browns For This Totally Excellent Post:
Viperstick (03-18-2017)
Old 03-17-2017, 11:54 PM
Major

Originally Posted by The Fly View Post
By the way if you want to cancel your subscription, here's what you do:

1) Stop posting.
2) Leave.
3) Don't look back.

That said, I hope you wake up sober tomorrow, see the sun is shining, and find some perspective in life. You're better than this.
I will thank you, but I'd like to quit paying money to this board ASAP no matter how trivial the amount is. Please cancel my membership Chris or give me the information on how to quit. I'm sure there a a few more like me out there who would like to quit giving money to this board after this embarassing season.
Old 03-18-2017, 12:01 AM
Major General

Dang it board, why'd you make us lose?
Mad Props to priceg75 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Browns (03-18-2017)
Old 03-18-2017, 12:07 AM

Thanked 1,302 Times in 674 Posts
TXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond repute
I will thank you, but I'd like to quit paying money to this board ASAP no matter how trivial the amount is. Please cancel my membership Chris or give me the information on how to quit. I'm sure there a a few more like me out there who would like to quit giving money to this board after this embarassing season.
You don't need to. Your subscription to PP will just expire and you won't be paying anything. But perhaps you could exercise some self-restraint and simply stop posting. There's an old saw about a shovel, digging and a hole. I suggest you follow the advice.
Old 03-18-2017, 12:11 AM

Thanked 4,285 Times in 1,756 Posts
SeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond repute
Jim Leyland said, "They give scholarships to the other team".

I was at the game tonight. Witchita State us a very, very good team. You are delusional if you think they are not. This team played very hard and came up short. Many, many programs would have lost to Witchita a State tonight. Many....
Mad Props to SeasonTicketFan For This Totally Excellent Post:
Viperstick (03-18-2017)
Old 03-18-2017, 12:20 AM
Major

UDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant future
Enough posts already! This guy is a wack-job and wants you to reply....

Don't give him the satisfaction...start a new thread!
Old 03-18-2017, 12:23 AM
Major

Originally Posted by SeasonTicketFan View Post
Jim Leyland said, "They give scholarships to the other team".

I was at the game tonight. Witchita State us a very, very good team. You are delusional if you think they are not. This team played very hard and came up short. Many, many programs would have lost to Witchita a State tonight. Many....
They were a 10 seed for a reason, we choked, they were the chumps until we came on the court in the second half. We stink, you don't lose back to back opening round games as the favored seed in the NCAA unless you are not legit. We are not legit. We stink. Time for a new direction, Archie can't take us any farther than he has, he's proven it in back to back seasons. He can go back to being an assistant to his brother or Rat Face as far as I'm concerned, he isn't the man to take us forward.
Old 03-18-2017, 12:33 AM
Major

They were a 10 seed for a reason, we choked, they were the chumps until we came on the court in the second half. We stink, you don't lose back to back opening round games as the favored seed in the NCAA unless you are not legit. We are not legit. We stink. Time for a new direction, Archie can't take us any farther than he has, he's proven it in back to back seasons. He can go back to being an assistant to his brother or Rat Face as far as I'm concerned, he isn't the man to take us forward.
Since I'm on a roll I'm gonna quote myself. Archie is the new Phil Martelli. He is an average coach who can win if he gets lucky with a few recruits. Now no one is saying PM is a bad coach, but he nor Archie is a coach Marshall. We are screwed folks, quit giving your money to a failed program.
Old 03-18-2017, 12:34 AM

Thanked 2,862 Times in 1,139 Posts
ruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond repute
Wichita State is the #6 best team in the country according to kenpom and Dayton was a couple open shots away from winning.

Seeds and draw are key in the NCAA and Dayton got screwed. It happens.

Thank you Seniors!

Big East NCAA 2017 wins versus #209, #114, and #50. Losses versus #31, #33, #37, and #55.
A-10 NCAA 2017 wins versus #27. Losses versus #6 and #14.

Seeding and draw make so much of a difference.

10 Seed Xavier's path to the Sweet 16 is beat #50 Maryland and #23 FL State. 7 Seed Dayton's was beat #6 Wichita State and then #4 Kentucky. Dayton had the most difficult path to a Sweet 16 since 2002 (kenpom only goes back that far). More difficult draw than any 16 seed.

Dayton played with such intensity tonight, missed some shots, but I am proud to be a Flyer Fan!

Last edited by ruechalgrin; 03-18-2017 at 12:38 AM..
5 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to ruechalgrin For This Totally Excellent Post:
Atlantic 10 (03-18-2017), frisco flyer (03-18-2017), fuz_forward (03-20-2017), SeasonTicketFan (03-18-2017), Viperstick (03-18-2017)
Old 03-18-2017, 12:43 AM
Major

Rue you are full of it, UK is gonna smoke WSU, just you watch, they aren't even close to being #6 in the country. We just choked as per usual. We need a new coach and a new culture otherwise we will always be also rans. There is no program in the country that has provided so little results for so much support. We suck.
Old 03-18-2017, 12:54 AM
Captain

sopaw10 has much to be proud ofsopaw10 has much to be proud ofsopaw10 has much to be proud ofsopaw10 has much to be proud ofsopaw10 has much to be proud ofsopaw10 has much to be proud ofsopaw10 has much to be proud ofsopaw10 has much to be proud ofsopaw10 has much to be proud of
Confirmation

Your commentary here has removed all doubt concerning what an obvious fool you are.
Old 03-18-2017, 01:09 AM
Major

UDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant future
Can you delete people from threads so you never have to see their posts again...how?
Mad Props to UDTradition For This Totally Excellent Post:
springborofan (03-18-2017)
Closed Thread