UDPride Discussion Forums    

Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Mens Basketball > Archived Seasonal Game Threads > 2012-2013 Game Threads

2012-2013 Game Threads Specific threads dedicated to each home and away game for UD Men's Basketball.

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 02-02-2013, 04:06 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 1,080 Times in 676 Posts
udx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant future
Think Archie will be talking to his dad and brother tonight?
Advertisement
Old 02-02-2013, 04:06 PM

Thanked 15,872 Times in 6,979 Posts
rollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rollo View Post
I hate watching games against St. Louis. It's guaranteed to be slow, low scoring and long.

Win and it'll be worth it. Lose, and it was a complete waste of time I could have better spent at the gym.
I should have gone to the gym.
Old 02-02-2013, 04:07 PM

rollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by udx2 View Post
Think Archie will be talking to his dad and brother tonight?
Only if they answer his call!
udx2 (02-02-2013)
Old 02-02-2013, 04:09 PM
Captain

Flyer_Tom is a splendid one to beholdFlyer_Tom is a splendid one to beholdFlyer_Tom is a splendid one to beholdFlyer_Tom is a splendid one to beholdFlyer_Tom is a splendid one to beholdFlyer_Tom is a splendid one to beholdFlyer_Tom is a splendid one to behold
At least BGs team gave us effort more times than not. What is happening now is just plain embarrassing
Posted via Mobile Device
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Flyer_Tom For This Totally Excellent Post:
Odrab14 (02-02-2013), shocka43 (02-02-2013)
Old 02-02-2013, 04:25 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 2,476 Times in 1,110 Posts
JimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jack72 View Post
we look for good players to turn this around, but that is not the answer. We have just as much talent as St. Louis, X, Butler, etc. We have a coaching staff that is scared to death, lacks confidence and players that do not believe in them.
I am starting to question the conditioning and strength program of this coaching staff. I didn't see that much of a height advantage for St. Louis, but they sure did out muscle the Flyers and were much quicker.
Mad Props to JimBo For This Totally Excellent Post:
rollo (02-02-2013)
Old 02-02-2013, 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
i am starting to question the conditioning and strength program of this coaching staff. I didn't see that much of a height advantage for st. Louis, but they sure did out muscle the flyers and were much quicker.

thank you!!!!
Old 02-02-2013, 04:56 PM
Major

Odrab14 has much to be proud ofOdrab14 has much to be proud ofOdrab14 has much to be proud ofOdrab14 has much to be proud ofOdrab14 has much to be proud ofOdrab14 has much to be proud ofOdrab14 has much to be proud ofOdrab14 has much to be proud ofOdrab14 has much to be proud ofOdrab14 has much to be proud of
[QUOTE=Flyer_Tom;295454]At least BGs team gave us effort more times than not. What is happening now is just plain embarrassing
Posted via Mobile Device[/QUOTE

It was time to move on from BG but yes at least his teams didn't seem to quit on him. maybe the last season. Today was a huge black eye on the Arch's coaching status thus far.

Do we have Jim Obrien?? God I hope not