User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 03-26-2018, 09:27 AM
Major General

Thanked 2,164 Times in 1,008 Posts
Buster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond repute
Wendell Mitchell

https://twitter.com/DavidPJablonski/...50941668495360

Sounds promising....
Mad Props to Buster Goode For This Totally Excellent Post:
TXFlyerFan (03-26-2018)
Advertisement
Old 03-26-2018, 10:11 AM
Major General

Thanked 2,328 Times in 1,078 Posts
longtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds like a very promising recruit. i’m glad CAG doesn’t think he’s “too good” for Dayton.
Posted via Mobile Device
Mad Props to longtimefan67 For This Totally Excellent Post:
TA111 (03-26-2018)
Old 03-26-2018, 11:30 AM
Major General

Thanked 3,699 Times in 1,668 Posts
DallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond repute
He looks good, though I am very leary of Wendells.

There's Wendell Borton, recurring character on The Simpsons. He's known for two things... 1) getting beat up by big bullies like Nelson and 2) being nauseous and sickly and spending a lot of time in the nurse's office. http://simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/Wendell_Borton

And there's Wendell, the Cinnamon Toast Crunch Baker. His cereal is delicious so I don't want to hate, but he doesn't play well with others. At all. He couldn't handle sharing the spotlight with two other bakers, who mysteriously disappeared, in the early 90s. Though it's never been proven, I personally subscribe to the theory that ol' Wendell drowned the other two bakers in the Cinnamon Swirl River. One of the world's great unsolved murders, and General Mills is totally complicit! They'd have you believe "consumer feedback" was the cause of death, but c'mon... who's going to believe that? Not this guy. https://sjwhipp.com/2010/09/18/the-c...bakers-solved/

So anyway, if you combine these two Wendells and put them on a basketball court, you'd basically have a weak, and always "hurt" and totally selfish player. I'm thinking someone like Detwon "they should have named me Wendell" Rogers.

But whatever. I guess I could give this Wendell Mitchell feller a chance. Two Wendells, both of which are fictional characters, is kind of a small sample size for comparison. And like I said, he looks pretty good.

Sign me up.
Mad Props to DallasFlyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
BRob2Perryman3 (03-26-2018)
Old 03-26-2018, 02:51 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 6,618 Times in 3,024 Posts
longtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, this guy was discussed on one of the recruiting threads. Would be great to get him.
Old 03-26-2018, 03:34 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 6,255 Times in 3,097 Posts
CE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DallasFlyer View Post

There's Wendell Borton, recurring character on The Simpsons. He's known for two things... 1) getting beat up by big bullies like Nelson and 2) being nauseous and sickly and spending a lot of time in the nurse's office. http://simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/Wendell_Borton

And there's Wendell, the Cinnamon Toast Crunch Baker. His cereal is delicious so I don't want to hate, but he doesn't play well with others. At all. He couldn't handle sharing the spotlight with two other bakers, who mysteriously disappeared, in the early 90s. Though it's never been proven, I personally subscribe to the theory that ol' Wendell drowned the other two bakers in the Cinnamon Swirl River. One of the world's great unsolved murders, and General Mills is totally complicit! They'd have you believe "consumer feedback" was the cause of death, but c'mon... who's going to believe that? Not this guy. https://sjwhipp.com/2010/09/18/the-c...bakers-solved/

So anyway, if you combine these two Wendells and put them on a basketball court, you'd basically have a weak, and always "hurt" and totally selfish player. I'm thinking someone like Detwon "they should have named me Wendell" Rogers.

But whatever. I guess I could give this Wendell Mitchell feller a chance. Two Wendells, both of which are fictional characters, is kind of a small sample size for comparison. And like I said, he looks pretty good.

Sign me up.
Any thoughts on Wendell as a middle name? Specifically, Oliver Wendell Douglas
Old 03-26-2018, 03:41 PM
General

Thanked 3,904 Times in 2,143 Posts
OSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond repute

Sign me up.
What about Mr. Wendal
Mad Props to OSU Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
Gazoo (03-27-2018)
Old 03-26-2018, 07:40 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 2,309 Times in 1,119 Posts
BRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond repute

Sign me up.

After you typed this did you go eat a large pizza,box of oatmeal creme pies and a bag of cheetos? If you weren't high that makes this post even more admirable