User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 11-08-2008, 07:41 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,764 Times in 929 Posts
hawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond repute
so you're telling me...

1. Payne attended the Red and Blue scrimmage.

2. Payne attended the Capital exhibition game.

3. It stands to reason that Payne will most likely attend the Gannon exhibition game, and for that matter, many games throughout the season.

The question is, how many of these games will he attend before he announces his intention to suit up in the red and blue?
Advertisement
Old 11-08-2008, 07:53 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 10,502 Times in 4,704 Posts
San Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
There's no telling where he will go or how long it will take. Remember, he has "advisors" .

Were they there? Never mind where AP would like to go.

There are other forces at work.

"Patience" is the operative word here.
Old 11-08-2008, 07:59 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,764 Times in 929 Posts
hawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond repute
i hope someone deletes the second thread, rookie mistake.
Old 11-08-2008, 08:03 PM
Colonel

Ready Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant future
The new more up tempo style of basketball UD is playing now can only help them land Payne and other high caliber athletic recruits.
Old 11-08-2008, 09:52 PM

John R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud of
What?

Originally Posted by hawkoooo View Post

3. It stands to reason that Payne will most likely attend the Gannon exhibition game, and for that matter, many games throughout the season.

The question is, how many of these games will he attend before he announces his intention to suit up in the red and blue?
I would say only Payne if anyone can really answer that question.
Old 11-08-2008, 10:29 PM

ClearTheRunwayForWLJ is infamous around these partsClearTheRunwayForWLJ is infamous around these partsClearTheRunwayForWLJ is infamous around these parts
Remember how we were waiting from official word on Wright ... how he hung around UD Arena like a rat, how he went to like every game and became friends with all the players.

This Payne situation has the same feel as Wright ... if he can be-friend some people, he will be in red and blue.
Old 11-08-2008, 11:50 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,414 Times in 671 Posts
flyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond repute
The trend is that when we can actually get a guy to listen to us and come to a game, we have a very good shot at him. The Arena seems to have a way to get players wanting to play there. I can't help but remember when Perry visited during what turned out to be a very close Charlotte game. I remember correctly, we weren't high up on his list (I thought SLU was favored), and after that game he committed the next day. As long as we keep him coming back, I like our chances.
Old 11-09-2008, 12:49 AM
Commander in Chief

Thanked 10,570 Times in 5,078 Posts
Fudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond repute
I have no idea what will happen with Payne, but look at the atmosphere of the Arena at 0:47 seconds into this video. I love it when the place is like that. I think you might be able to count 10-15 venues in college basketball that get that type of atmosphere. I've said it before, but I love thow the place is lit for games. I like how the crowd fades into blackness on all sides.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
8 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Fudd For This Totally Excellent Post:
Fairborn Fan (11-09-2008), hessbz12 (11-09-2008), JimBo (11-09-2008), rmdflyers (11-09-2008), San Diego Flyer (11-09-2008), THirt (11-09-2008), Tony T 71 (11-09-2008), UD Sam (11-09-2008)
Old 11-09-2008, 01:15 AM
Brigadier General

Thanked 2,476 Times in 1,110 Posts
JimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond repute
That's one of those videos I can watch over and over and over and over.............
Old 11-09-2008, 01:47 AM

ClearTheRunwayForWLJ is infamous around these partsClearTheRunwayForWLJ is infamous around these partsClearTheRunwayForWLJ is infamous around these parts
The whole video is amazing it was the best experience I have ever had at a UD game in my life and I went to every single one for five years. Trumped all _avier games by far and anything else.

_avier games are just loud ... that Pitt game I have never felt so much anxiety, I have never been screaming my lungs out with such vengence, such raw emotion. And it was the entire arena, it felt like everyone was on the same page just angry for no reason and the yells and cheers were scaring people not just being loud.

I was an alumni and my brother and I got into the student section with some friends I knew that still went there. I have never heard the student section that loud and it was half full because it was over break (could you imagine if it wasnt over break) and most of the people in there were alumni or the diehards.

Then the way Flanny's was packed out the door and my friends and I just bought pitchers and stood huddled in a corner drinking the pitcher because it was to much of a hassle to pour it in a glass and spill. Then looking at the tv's and everytime the highlights came on everyone stopped what they were doing and watched and cheered.

One of the best games UD Arena has seen in the past 20 years if not the best. The circumstance going in, undefeated ... and Pitt just beating Duke ... the fans craved a win like this for decades.

Unreal.

It really, really stinks that this year there will not be one game that touches that enviornment.

And by the way ... my favorite part is from 1:25 to 1:45, when the re-show the BRob three and you see the students arms fly up and then just pandimonium in the student section mosh pit.
Mad Props to ClearTheRunwayForWLJ For This Totally Excellent Post:
San Diego Flyer (11-09-2008)
Old 11-09-2008, 01:55 AM
Commander in Chief

Fudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, that is the best game I have ever experienced at UD Arena as well. I was physically tired from yelling and jumping around by the 4th quarter, but I yelled through the pain. It was a perfect time to hand out those towels. They amplified the atmosphere. And the student reaction to the last second 3 by BRob is awesome. It was a perfect chance to beat a very good BCS team at home, and once the crowd saw blood in the water, they went nuts.
Old 11-09-2008, 10:36 AM
Captain

hessbz12 is just really nicehessbz12 is just really nicehessbz12 is just really nicehessbz12 is just really nice
Man, I still get goosebumps and lumps in my throat watching that. Geezus. I wasn't able to go to the game, because my parents had the season tickets, but man, watching that video is unreal. Roberts was just ON FIRE. Again, I get lumps in my throat watching that. Thanks for posting that again! I could watch that over and over and over and over again.
Old 11-09-2008, 11:08 AM
Major

number21 has a brilliant futurenumber21 has a brilliant futurenumber21 has a brilliant futurenumber21 has a brilliant futurenumber21 has a brilliant futurenumber21 has a brilliant futurenumber21 has a brilliant futurenumber21 has a brilliant futurenumber21 has a brilliant futurenumber21 has a brilliant futurenumber21 has a brilliant future
After watching this video no one can seriously think that the team will be better without Roberts. Now we may be better because of new players and guys a year older but Roberts was the man last year and without him the Flyers do nothing.

I have been attending games at the Arena since it opened and that was the most jacked up crowd that I have ever been a part of. Some other games stand out like when Notre Dame used to come to town and when DePaul was ranked #1 but none can touch that Pitt game. Dayton Decibel Dungeon!
Old 11-09-2008, 11:36 AM

John R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by number21 View Post
After watching this video no one can seriously think that the team will be better without Roberts. Now we may be better because of new players and guys a year older but Roberts was the man last year and without him the Flyers do nothing.

I have been attending games at the Arena since it opened and that was the most jacked up crowd that I have ever been a part of. Some other games stand out like when Notre Dame used to come to town and when DePaul was ranked #1 but none can touch that Pitt game. Dayton Decibel Dungeon!
The largest and loudest crowd and believe nothing and I do mean nothing touched the ND game in 1974

The students were all there and thats when the student section was twice the size it is now.

I'm not sure if you went to that game however if you did you would also rank that as #1
Old 11-09-2008, 11:52 AM

AFflyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Originally Posted by Fudd View Post
Yes, that is the best game I have ever experienced at UD Arena as well. I was physically tired from yelling and jumping around by the 4th quarter, but I yelled through the pain. It was a perfect time to hand out those towels. They amplified the atmosphere. And the student reaction to the last second 3 by BRob is awesome. It was a perfect chance to beat a very good BCS team at home, and once the crowd saw blood in the water, they went nuts.
not sure what pitt game you were at last year but i dont remember a 4th quarter, unless 5th quarter=flannys. **** was that place packed

the other loudest game i was at in my 4 years was xavier about 4 years ago. Home game that we won

Last edited by AFflyer; 11-09-2008 at 11:56 AM..
Old 11-09-2008, 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by AFflyer View Post
not sure what pitt game you were at last year but i dont remember a 4th quarter, unless 5th quarter=flannys. **** was that place packed
I think that was after his 4th 6 pack what he really meant.
Old 11-09-2008, 12:00 PM

Thanked 2,415 Times in 1,074 Posts
UDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

Originally Posted by John R View Post
The largest and loudest crowd and believe nothing and I do mean nothing touched the ND game in 1974

The students were all there and thats when the student section was twice the size it is now.

I'm not sure if you went to that game however if you did you would also rank that as #1
John I was just going to post that the only one that might beat the Pitt game was the ND win in '74. My circumstances are so different. For Pitt I am approaching Blue Hair status (not in my heart but fact are facts) I am with some of my teens and with some UD alum family in town for Thanksgiving. We have seats in the 100's 200's and 400's so we are trading around between halves so everyone has a chance at the good seats. In '74 I was a junior in the pep band going crazy and the game was much more in doubt, not a blowout at all. In '08 we had towels, in '74 we had rolls of toilet paper raining down at pregame.

I am going to call it a tie!
Old 11-09-2008, 01:12 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,441 Posts
UDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond repute
If I were an incoming recruit like Matt, Juwan or Mr Payne I would be excited about the future of my team. Thanks to Chris Wright they are not taking the leap of faith that he did, there will be talented players for them to play with and to win a lot of games with.
Old 11-09-2008, 01:19 PM

Thanked 6,618 Times in 3,024 Posts
longtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ClearTheRunwayForWLJ View Post
Remember how we were waiting from official word on Wright ... how he hung around UD Arena like a rat, how he went to like every game and became friends with all the players.

This Payne situation has the same feel as Wright ... if he can be-friend some people, he will be in red and blue.
Originally Posted by San Diego Flyer View Post
There's no telling where he will go or how long it will take. Remember, he has "advisors" .

Were they there? Never mind where AP would like to go.

There are other forces at work.

"Patience" is the operative word here.
The problem is that this situation is nothing like the Wright situation for the reasons outlined by San Diego. Because of his "advisors," he may not end up where he would really want to go. That is what makes me nervous.
Old 11-09-2008, 01:21 PM
Lieutenant Colonel

Dirty Sanchez can only hope to improve
The regular season finale against Xavier in 1990 rivals any game I have seen from an atmosphere's perspective.
Old 11-09-2008, 02:07 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,414 Times in 671 Posts
flyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond repute
Pitt was the greatest game I've ever been to, period. I can't imagine many other places where a team would hit a shot to go up by 25 late in the second half only to have the crowd scream like it was a game-winner.
Mad Props to flyerfanatic86 For This Totally Excellent Post:
runnerup (11-09-2008)
Old 11-09-2008, 05:02 PM
General

Thanked 4,525 Times in 2,050 Posts
Glen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond repute
1990 X game

Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
The regular season finale against Xavier in 1990 rivals any game I have seen from an atmosphere's perspective.
I'm with you, Dirty. I stormed the floor after that one - the only time in my fan-dom (and I've had season tickets since the Johnny Davis era)! I had to watch the Pitt game on a tiny TV in my mother-in-laws kitchen in Batesville, Arkansas so that experience was somewhat diminished.
Old 11-10-2008, 01:07 PM
Brigadier General

JimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond repute
1984 DePaul

I don't go to as many games as I used to, but the UD-DePaul game in 1984 when Ed Young made that last second shot to win is still the greatest single sporting event I've ever witnessed in person. Those last 11 seconds are still etched in my mind and I can still see Donoher high-fiving fans as he was leaving the court.
Old 11-10-2008, 01:15 PM

longtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JimBo View Post
I don't go to as many games as I used to, but the UD-DePaul game in 1984 when Ed Young made that last second shot to win is still the greatest single sporting event I've ever witnessed in person. Those last 11 seconds are still etched in my mind and I can still see Donoher high-fiving fans as he was leaving the court.
Ditto! Schelly to Chapman to Young!!! That is the most emotion I have ever seen Donoher show. When Chapman passed the ball I was thinking No, No, which quickly changed to Yes! Yes! Yes!
Old 11-10-2008, 01:30 PM
Brigadier General

Originally Posted by longtimefan View Post
Ditto! Schelly to Chapman to Young!!!
And seeing Ray Meyer screaming that Schelly stepped out of bounds.

That was a great period of basketball at UD.
Old 11-10-2008, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by JimBo View Post
And seeing Ray Meyer screaming that Schelly stepped out of bounds.

That was a great period of basketball at UD.
And what about the next year when Joey Meyer complained that Dave Colbert's basket came after the buzzer (it didn't). He is probably still whining about that!
Old 11-10-2008, 01:52 PM
Commander in Chief

Originally Posted by flyerfanatic86 View Post
Pitt was the greatest game I've ever been to, period. I can't imagine many other places where a team would hit a shot to go up by 25 late in the second half only to have the crowd scream like it was a game-winner.
Yeah, I think there was a sense of payback for the previous game at Pitt where we got blasted. What a great night!
Old 11-10-2008, 03:07 PM

San Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
In all my years of watching UD win through 1965, when I had to leave town to take my first job, I don't recall the fans ever creating the chaos that this thread describes for games after that period--I'm envious.

Loud , yes, but come to think of it the 6' drop to the Fieldhouse floor might have been a deterent.
Old 11-10-2008, 03:39 PM
2nd Lieutenant

TC88 is infamous around these partsTC88 is infamous around these partsTC88 is infamous around these partsTC88 is infamous around these partsTC88 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by longtimefan View Post
And what about the next year when Joey Meyer complained that Dave Colbert's basket came after the buzzer (it didn't). He is probably still whining about that!
That last part made me laugh because he actually died a few years ago.
Old 11-10-2008, 03:45 PM
Colonel

smitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Huh???

Originally Posted by TC88 View Post
That's not funny???
Old 11-10-2008, 03:50 PM

Thanked 15,876 Times in 6,981 Posts
rollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond repute
Ray Meyer died a couple years ago at 92...Joey is currently coaching in the NBA-DL.
longtimefan (11-10-2008)
Old 11-10-2008, 05:05 PM

Angry Are you serious?

What?

Someond died and you find that funny?
Old 11-10-2008, 05:08 PM
Captain

DaytonDecibelDungeon is a splendid one to beholdDaytonDecibelDungeon is a splendid one to beholdDaytonDecibelDungeon is a splendid one to beholdDaytonDecibelDungeon is a splendid one to beholdDaytonDecibelDungeon is a splendid one to beholdDaytonDecibelDungeon is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by hawkoooo View Post

Wow, this post sure got off topic Went from talking about whether AP will attend or not to the all time greatest games in UD history.
Old 11-10-2008, 09:00 PM
2nd Lieutenant

TC88 is infamous around these partsTC88 is infamous around these partsTC88 is infamous around these partsTC88 is infamous around these partsTC88 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by rollo View Post
Ray Meyer died a couple years ago at 92...Joey is currently coaching in the NBA-DL.
Yeah you're right my bad. And to the other people who replied; I'm not laughing that somebody died, I was laughing at the way he was being referred to in the context of the sentence. But he is not dead so it really doesn't matter anyway.
Old 11-10-2008, 09:11 PM

Wink Those topics aren't polar opposites

Originally Posted by DaytonDecibelDungeon View Post
Wow, this post sure got off topic Went from talking about whether AP will attend or not to the all time greatest games in UD history.
Maybe this will get it back on track. I believe that Wright and Payne will play together as Flyers and participate in some of the greatest wins this University has ever seen.
Old 11-11-2008, 12:22 AM
Colonel

zmz723 has much to be proud ofzmz723 has much to be proud ofzmz723 has much to be proud ofzmz723 has much to be proud ofzmz723 has much to be proud ofzmz723 has much to be proud ofzmz723 has much to be proud ofzmz723 has much to be proud of
I wonder how many people will blame the students who didn't show up to the exhibition games if Payne goes somewhere else.
Old 11-11-2008, 06:41 AM

Originally Posted by zmz723 View Post
I wonder how many people will blame the students who didn't show up to the exhibition games if Payne goes somewhere else.
And how many students will take credit when he does come to UD.
Old 11-11-2008, 07:09 AM
Colonel

Atlantic 10 has much to be proud ofAtlantic 10 has much to be proud ofAtlantic 10 has much to be proud ofAtlantic 10 has much to be proud ofAtlantic 10 has much to be proud ofAtlantic 10 has much to be proud ofAtlantic 10 has much to be proud ofAtlantic 10 has much to be proud ofAtlantic 10 has much to be proud ofAtlantic 10 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by zmz723 View Post
You said in a previous post , that AP wasnt coming to UD, so why this post?
Mad Props to Atlantic 10 For This Totally Excellent Post:
John R (11-11-2008)