UDPride Discussion Forums    

Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Mens Basketball

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Poll Results: Which True Team Flyer earned the Golden DNutz at GM?
True to Team Pollard 13/3 0 0%
True to Team Pierre 15/7 2 2.41%
True to Team Scoochie 10/8/5 assists/2 steals 7 8.43%
True to Team Sam Miller 9/2 2 2.41%
True to Team Crosby 10/5/1 assist/1 steal 1 1.20%
Cooke 24/4/5 assists 71 85.54%
True to Team KDavis 4/2/4 assists 0 0%
True to Team DDavis 8/3/1 assist 0 0%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-07-2016, 08:00 AM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 15,915 Times in 6,996 Posts
rollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond repute
Golden DNutz - George Mason

All you jock sniffers can impulsively vote for Cooke solely focusing on his stats...it's what I expect and am used to around here.

But for the rest of you who were raised with a sense of 'team', 'sacrifice' and a twinge of Royal expectations - like your King - I hope you sit back and consider, like I, that Cook didn't start last night for violation of team rules.

This time of year that a True Team needs to start coming together. The fact that Cooke did something that potentially could have hurt the team royally p*sses me off. Coming off the bench is not enough punishment IMRO. Something far greater and more valuable must be taken from him. For that reason and no other, Cooke shalt NOT receive what I consider to be the greatest of all honors! The Royal Golden DNutz vote from thy King.

So you have 2 options here before casting your vote: Base it on what you sniff....or vote based on what is right.

So let it be written. So let it be done.

Last edited by rollo; 02-07-2016 at 08:07 AM..
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to rollo For This Totally Excellent Post:
BRob2Perryman3 (02-07-2016), TMPH66 (02-07-2016)
Advertisement
Old 02-07-2016, 08:08 AM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 6,255 Times in 3,097 Posts
CE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond repute
Voted before I read the intro.

I don't know what Cooke did. If it was that bad it would have been more than a you don't start.
Old 02-07-2016, 08:09 AM
General

Thanked 1,269 Times in 787 Posts
Flyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond repute
I like that Scoochie appears to have gotten back to form.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Flyer 86 For This Totally Excellent Post:
IAFlyer (02-09-2016), rollo (02-07-2016)
Old 02-07-2016, 08:15 AM

rollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CE80 View Post
Voted before I read the intro.

I don't know what Cooke did. If it was that bad it would have been more than a you don't start.
I don't give a royal turd whether he missed a class, missed curfew or didn't pack an extra pair of clean undies...'Team' has to be first and foremost with everyone. Everyone else figured out how not to be disciplined before a road game. So it can be done.
Old 02-07-2016, 08:18 AM
Major General

Thanked 1,918 Times in 1,088 Posts
NJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond repute
I gave it to the 'other' Miller. Well just because he has been slow to gain his form and maybe in the dog house early in the year ... and well could be he is improving ...
Mad Props to NJFlyr71 For This Totally Excellent Post:
GWFLYER (02-07-2016)
Old 02-07-2016, 08:36 AM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 8,592 Times in 3,714 Posts
ClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rollo View Post
All you jock sniffers can impulsively vote for Cooke solely focusing on his stats...it's what I expect and am used to around here.

But for the rest of you who were raised with a sense of 'team', 'sacrifice' and a twinge of Royal expectations - like your King - I hope you sit back and consider, like I, that Cook didn't start last night for violation of team rules.

This time of year that a True Team needs to start coming together. The fact that Cooke did something that potentially could have hurt the team royally p*sses me off. Coming off the bench is not enough punishment IMRO. Something far greater and more valuable must be taken from him. For that reason and no other, Cooke shalt NOT receive what I consider to be the greatest of all honors! The Royal Golden DNutz vote from thy King.

So you have 2 options here before casting your vote: Base it on what you sniff....or vote based on what is right.

So are we voting for the player of the game, the one who contributed the most offensively, rebounding, defensively and hustling, and single handily stood above all others on the court when we vote on the Dnutz?

Or are we voting for who was a good boy all week and held the door open for the little old lady walking into Starbucks for her morning coffee?

Yes, Cooke let the team down with whatever he did off the court. Yes, Cooke was by far the best player on the court, especially in the first half when we built a nice little half time cushion we never relinquished.
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to ClaytonFlyerFan For This Totally Excellent Post:
31770 (02-08-2016), Flyer 86 (02-07-2016), IAFlyer (02-09-2016)
Old 02-07-2016, 08:45 AM
General

Thanked 5,460 Times in 2,387 Posts
Gazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ClaytonFlyerFan View Post
So are we voting for the player of the game, the one who contributed the most offensively, rebounding, defensively and hustling, and single handily stood above all others on the court when we vote on the Dnutz?

Or are we voting for who was a good boy all week and held the door open for the little old lady walking into Starbucks for her morning coffee?

Yes, Cooke let the team down with whatever he did off the court. Yes, Cooke was by far the best player on the court, especially in the first half when we built a nice little half time cushion we never relinquished.
I think we're voting for who showed the most marbles. And pushing down an old lady crossing the street doesn't show marbles.
Old 02-07-2016, 08:47 AM
General of the Air Force

ClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Gazoo View Post
I think we're voting for who showed the most marbles. And pushing down an old lady crossing the street doesn't show marbles.
Get a couple cups of coffee in your system Gazoo and read my post again.

You know, saying what you said is how rumors get started. Truth is, the little old lady was actually Rollo the cross dresser out for his morning stroll. So now you see why Rollo is so bitter about what Cooke did.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to ClaytonFlyerFan For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (02-07-2016), San Diego Flyer (02-07-2016)
Old 02-07-2016, 08:51 AM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 6,255 Times in 3,097 Posts
CE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond repute

You know, saying what you said is how rumors get started. Truth is, the little old lady was actually Rollo the cross dresser out for his morning stroll. So now you see why Rollo is so bitter about what Cooke did.
He is always like that before he gets his skinny soy latte.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 02-07-2016, 08:52 AM
Brigadier General

Thanked 2,309 Times in 1,119 Posts
BRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond repute

i voted for Cooke. Had too.
Mad Props to BRob2Perryman3 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (02-07-2016)
Old 02-07-2016, 09:07 AM
General

Thanked 5,460 Times in 2,387 Posts
Gazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond repute

I'm just saying it's not about who had the highest number of points, because if it was it would not be voting it would be "reading comprehension". Look at the stats, click the correct name.

It is the person who showed the most toughness, was most vital at critical moments, etc. The guy who showed the most dnutz.

So, no, it's not about who "was a good boy all week and held the door open for the little old lady walking into Starbucks for her morning coffee". (See, I read it.) It's about who was the biggest man. And a man takes care of his responsibilities, on the court and off.

And I have no idea what a skinny whatever latte is.
Old 02-07-2016, 09:31 AM

Thanked 10,505 Times in 4,706 Posts
San Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Cooke by a landslide

Nice try ROLLO. You are right, it wasn't just about the points.

It was about Cooke's efficiency. He scored 24 points in 25 minutes on 14 shots. That is off-the-charts efficient.

One way to look at it is that he scored so fast and efficient he allowed others to get minutes of play while he rested.

Thanks Clayton.

Last edited by San Diego Flyer; 02-07-2016 at 10:22 AM..
7 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to San Diego Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
31770 (02-08-2016), Bob G (02-07-2016), Buster (02-07-2016), ClaytonFlyerFan (02-07-2016), Flyer 86 (02-07-2016), IAFlyer (02-09-2016), jack72 (02-07-2016)
Old 02-07-2016, 10:02 AM

Thanked 10,176 Times in 5,904 Posts
jack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond repute
You did not mention Cooke's 2 blocks and great defense. That little freshman tore us up until Cooke covered him like a blanket on an old man.
Old 02-07-2016, 10:39 AM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,563 Times in 944 Posts
maddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant future
Cooke was simply dominant and just took GM apart in playing limited minutes. Can't vote for anyone else!!
Posted via Mobile Device
Mad Props to maddog07 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Jeff (02-07-2016)
Old 02-07-2016, 10:54 AM
Colonel

Flyer69ers has a brilliant futureFlyer69ers has a brilliant futureFlyer69ers has a brilliant futureFlyer69ers has a brilliant futureFlyer69ers has a brilliant futureFlyer69ers has a brilliant futureFlyer69ers has a brilliant futureFlyer69ers has a brilliant futureFlyer69ers has a brilliant futureFlyer69ers has a brilliant futureFlyer69ers has a brilliant future
I trust that Archie can handle any team member's indiscretions. (Cooke)
I shall not lose sleep over it.
Old 02-07-2016, 10:56 AM
General

Thanked 4,578 Times in 2,405 Posts
Smitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Flyer69ers View Post
I trust that Archie can handle any team member's indiscretions. (Cooke)
I shall not lose sleep over it.
I think that the fact that Cooke's indiscretion resulted in a couple minutes on the bench and not a full game suspension or more was more of a reason to vote for him. If you're going have indiscretions, these are the kind to have.
Old 02-07-2016, 12:04 PM

Yes

Yes

Yes

But 20+ games into a 3, 4 or 5 NCAA seed, the Golden DNutz morfs into a poll about leadership, too. Leaders set themselves up for success. Leaders set their teammates up for success. So unless getting benched makes the team and yourself better, he lost a Royal vote. Points don't impress the King. Vision does. And I'm not talking about eye-sight.
Old 02-07-2016, 12:11 PM
General of the Air Force

Yes

Yes

Yes

But 20+ games into a 3, 4 or 5 NCAA seed, the Golden DNutz morfs into a poll about leadership, too. Leaders set themselves up for success. Leaders set their teammates up for success. So unless getting benched makes the team and yourself better, he lost a Royal vote. Points don't impress the King. Vision does. And I'm not talking about eye-sight.

Let it be known, that on or after thee 22nd game of the season, the so called king at his discretion may changeth thee rules of our parliamentary voting procedure.

Yep, I got it now
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to ClaytonFlyerFan For This Totally Excellent Post:
Figgie123 (02-10-2016), rollo (02-07-2016)
Old 02-07-2016, 12:14 PM
General

Smitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond repute
Let it be known, that on or after thee 22nd game of the season, the so called king at his discretion may changeth thee rules of our parliamentary voting procedure.

Yep, I got it now
yes, but the king needs to convey more. Is this a one game suspension of Cooke from receiving the Dnuts, is it season long? Or is he banned for life? Also, not sure, whats DP's standing as far as Dnuts awards go?

Pretty soon, the only one eligible to receive one will be Kendall Pollard. Ohhhhh, now I get it.
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Smitty10 For This Totally Excellent Post:
IAFlyer (02-09-2016), rollo (02-07-2016), San Diego Flyer (02-08-2016)
Old 02-07-2016, 12:25 PM
General

Thanked 2,919 Times in 1,408 Posts
frisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Here's a link to the post game pressed with the GM coach. You'll have to either skip or endure the first few minutes which show every basket the Patriots made and make it look like they won the game. But the coach comments are worth a look.

http://www.atlantic10.com/mediaPorta...600&id=5000219

If anyone finds a link to our video highlights please post a link.
Mad Props to frisco flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
Bob G (02-07-2016)
Old 02-07-2016, 12:33 PM

Yep, I got it now
Originally Posted by Smitty10 View Post

Ohhhhh, now I get it.
As newly converted and baptized Royal disciples of your King's Roundtable, I now release you to the throngs of non-believers throughout the Kingdom of My Team!

Chop-chop!!

Old 02-07-2016, 12:55 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 6,619 Times in 2,468 Posts
Lifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond repute
I wanted to vote for Steve for his half-time advice to the team:
“Feast on these men,” McElvene said before the Flyers returned to the court. “Let’s go crazy.”
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Lifelong Flyer Fan For This Totally Excellent Post:
BRob2Perryman3 (02-07-2016), jack72 (02-07-2016), San Diego Flyer (02-07-2016)
Old 02-07-2016, 01:14 PM
General

Originally Posted by Lifelong Flyer Fan View Post
“Feast on these men,” McElvene said before the Flyers returned to the court. “Let’s go crazy.”
Very easy to be inspiring with a 16 point lead. But what did he say to them pre-game?
Mad Props to Smitty10 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (02-07-2016)
Old 02-07-2016, 01:45 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,396 Times in 713 Posts
Beatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond repute
My vision is "Sentimental" and so too is my vote. Second in game points scored and best in rebounds, and constantly patrolling the front-line on defense.
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Beatty Town Coach For This Totally Excellent Post:
IAFlyer (02-09-2016), Lifelong Flyer Fan (02-07-2016), rollo (02-07-2016)
Old 02-07-2016, 02:41 PM

Thanked 10,505 Times in 4,706 Posts
San Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Priceless! That attitude is what enables a team to stomp on their necks. Something we have had trouble doing to clearly inferior teams.
Mad Props to San Diego Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
flyercasey (02-08-2016)
Old 02-07-2016, 02:58 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 2,309 Times in 1,119 Posts
BRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond repute
If this happened....and i pray it did, this is a very encouraging sign that Red-shirt frosh Steve feels he has the pull to step up and "tell" or "encourage" Dyshawn,Kyle,Kendall,Charles and Scooch how to play.

A communicative Steve would be a monstrous asset in future seasons. Warms the heart, brings back memories of Greg Kohls giving it to Marcus Johnson although very different situations
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to BRob2Perryman3 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (02-07-2016), San Diego Flyer (02-07-2016)
Old 02-07-2016, 03:56 PM
General

Thanked 2,341 Times in 1,412 Posts
Jeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Total no brainer...

When Cooke came in, the Flyers took off. He was the best player on the court, period. OK, he obviously screwed up, the coach took care of it. If archie's good, I'm good.

Otherwise, please put Wherli up every game, he's a great kid, bailed the team out last year, and from all appearances, has accepted his role this year.....
Mad Props to Jeff For This Totally Excellent Post:
ClaytonFlyerFan (02-07-2016)
Old 02-07-2016, 06:05 PM
Major General

Thanked 2,234 Times in 1,038 Posts
priceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond repute
OK, thanks for your "permission". Your opinion of me is SO important.
Mad Props to priceg75 For This Totally Excellent Post:
flyercasey (02-07-2016)
Old 02-07-2016, 09:22 PM
Major General

Thanked 1,918 Times in 1,088 Posts
NJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond repute
I say if Cooke keeps this up, we use cookies as a measure to base our votes on!
Old 02-08-2016, 03:30 AM
Major

cralford has a reputation beyond reputecralford has a reputation beyond reputecralford has a reputation beyond reputecralford has a reputation beyond reputecralford has a reputation beyond reputecralford has a reputation beyond reputecralford has a reputation beyond reputecralford has a reputation beyond reputecralford has a reputation beyond reputecralford has a reputation beyond reputecralford has a reputation beyond repute
I had to go with Cooke. There was something about his entry that made it stand out like a sore thumb