Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 10-08-2008, 12:15 PM
Captain

UDFLYERS2K is on a distinguished road
CHN has UD at #42

CHN has UD listed at #42 on their top 144 preview. This site provides detailed and accurate analysis. They are absolutely in love with Chris Wright. They are also projecting that we will finish 3rd in the A10 and make the dance. I hope they are right.

http://www.collegehoopsnet.com/20080...view-42-113677
Advertisement
Old 10-08-2008, 12:40 PM
Colonel

lilrudy4787 will become famous soon enough
i like this review,although it seems they are expecting very good things from our freshman. Im expecting good things but it seems they are expecting instant production

one quote stood out for me ... "The concerns are not limited to the backcourt. Jimmy Binnie and Thiago Cordeiro are also gone. Binnie was the team’s second best three-point shooter and could stretch out the defense with his shooting ability."

HAHAHHAHHAHHA...they obviously never watched Binnie...defenses basically left him alone on the 3 spot and Thiago was a failed experiment

Overall...a good review
Old 10-08-2008, 12:52 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,441 Posts
UDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond repute
Finally, someone who knows basketball
Old 10-08-2008, 02:42 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 1,403 Times in 429 Posts
Flyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond repute
#41 last year, #42 this year. I will gladly take that ranking in this "transition" year.
Old 10-08-2008, 02:55 PM
Major

UDF4N4LIF3 is infamous around these partsUDF4N4LIF3 is infamous around these partsUDF4N4LIF3 is infamous around these partsUDF4N4LIF3 is infamous around these partsUDF4N4LIF3 is infamous around these partsUDF4N4LIF3 is infamous around these parts
I was hoping to be ahead of Temple so we could be picked at #2 for the A-10.
Old 10-08-2008, 04:41 PM

John R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud of
Lighten up please.

Originally Posted by UDF4N4LIF3 View Post
I was hoping to be ahead of Temple so we could be picked at #2 for the A-10.

Just because somone out there picked UD to come in third, second or even last doesn't mean anything.
Thats why the games are played and thats why all that counts is when the season is over with and what place we really come in.

I don't see why so many of you get so upset where somone is guessing what place we end up.
Old 10-08-2008, 04:43 PM
Major General

Thanked 2,118 Times in 1,054 Posts
Alberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond repute
Smile CHN Review

I hope they are right. A third place finish in the A-10 and an ncaa bid would be significant improvement. I believe this edition of the Flyer's is deep and talented. If BG and the staff push the right buttons. this could be a special year.
Old 10-08-2008, 05:33 PM
Major

UDF4N4LIF3 is infamous around these partsUDF4N4LIF3 is infamous around these partsUDF4N4LIF3 is infamous around these partsUDF4N4LIF3 is infamous around these partsUDF4N4LIF3 is infamous around these partsUDF4N4LIF3 is infamous around these parts
John R I am not upset one bit, I love coming from under the radar and devastate people. Wright and Johnson is going to show the Ncaa just how D*** good Dayton is!

"We Are UD"