Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Mens Basketball

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 02-18-2017, 05:46 PM
Brigadier General

FLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond repute
M'Man, Kyle

Serious bromance from the start. In the basketball dictionary next to the word 'IT' states the definition "What Kyle Davis has" If this team happens to, I don't want to say it, ..surprise this season, Kyle Davis will have his hands all in that success. My man, Kyle!
4 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to FLYER5 For This Totally Excellent Post:
BOF02 (02-18-2017), cobra8u (02-18-2017), NYCFLYER (02-19-2017), SLUFLYER (02-19-2017)
Advertisement
Old 02-18-2017, 07:17 PM
Brigadier General

FLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond repute
Tempo was something that wasn't that great for a spell. I know Scooch scored the heck out of the ball but he didn't seem to be in-time today. He got hammered a few times under the basket and drew some important fouls. But I don't think he hit one drive today. He hit two crucial 3's in a row when we were down big. As far as tempo It's times like these that Kyle's intensity ignites a spark and then he seems to keep it going. I love the kid's intensity. And I admire his and all the team's sportsmanship when things get more physical. A direct reflection of the coach.

Last edited by FLYER5; 02-18-2017 at 07:22 PM..
Old 02-18-2017, 07:29 PM
Major General

Thanked 2,234 Times in 1,038 Posts
priceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond repute
Thought Kyle did key our surge to take the lead for good in the middle of the second half. Then made a couple of stupid fouls on three point shooters.
Old 02-18-2017, 07:31 PM
General

Thanked 4,578 Times in 2,405 Posts
Smitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond repute
Over the past 3 seasons I don't know what our record is, but I know in games up for grabs in last couple minutes, it's outstanding. And if I can point to one player who always plays a major part in taking those games, it's KD. Whether it's that timely 3, or poking the ball on defense to a transition basket, or whatever, I think he's the main reason we always win these games.

Over KD's whole career here, I don't think I can point to one loss I'd blame on him.
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Smitty10 For This Totally Excellent Post:
AC91 (02-20-2017), hayjim (02-18-2017), Runnin' Rebel (02-18-2017)
Old 02-18-2017, 07:33 PM
General

Smitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by priceg75 View Post
Thought Kyle did key our surge to take the lead for good in the middle of the second half. Then made a couple of stupid fouls on three point shooters.
I'm not sure those were fouls. However, got to agree that you just can't count on Refs to make the right calls in those situations.
Old 02-18-2017, 07:49 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 2,451 Times in 1,244 Posts
C-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond repute
Kyle had an individual 5-0 run in the 2nd half that was huge.
4 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to C-time For This Totally Excellent Post:
CT Flyer (02-18-2017), NYCFLYER (02-19-2017), SeasonTicketFan (02-19-2017), TommyGola (02-20-2017)
Old 02-18-2017, 07:51 PM
General

Originally Posted by C-time View Post
Kyle had an individual 5-0 run in the 2nd half that was huge.
Baby D played a big part in those points too if I recall correctly.
Old 02-18-2017, 07:58 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 6,634 Times in 3,033 Posts
longtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Smitty10 View Post
I'm not sure those were fouls. However, got to agree that you just can't count on Refs to make the right calls in those situations.
Agree. The first one was very questionable and he didn't touch the guy on the second one (he was sliding past the guy) until the guy stuck out his leg. Reminds me of the VCU NCAA game where VCU had a four point lead with seconds left and they were called for a foul on a made three. Free throw made -VCU loses in OT. The VCU guy shouldn't have been anywhere near the shooter but replays showed he didn't touch the guy. In real time it didn't look like he touched him either.
Old 02-18-2017, 08:07 PM
General

Originally Posted by longtimefan View Post
Agree. The first one was very questionable and he didn't touch the guy on the second one (he was sliding past the guy) until the guy stuck out his leg. Reminds me of the VCU NCAA game where VCU had a four point lead with seconds left and they were called for a foul on a made three. Free throw made -VCU loses in OT. The VCU guy shouldn't have been anywhere near the shooter but replays showed he didn't touch the guy. In real time it didn't look like he touched him either.
Yeah, that game against Stephen F. Austin still stands out to me. As does our game a year later against Boise St. and Kyle could've been called for a foul on the final shot, but thankfully wasn't.
Old 02-18-2017, 08:14 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 2,451 Times in 1,244 Posts
C-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, that game against Stephen F. Austin still stands out to me. As does our game a year later against Boise St. and Kyle could've been called for a foul on the final shot, but thankfully wasn't.
While I watched both of those fouls KD was called for on threes I flashbacked to the Boise St. game where they didn't call it.
Old 02-19-2017, 08:56 AM
Captain

Kevinob15 has much to be proud ofKevinob15 has much to be proud ofKevinob15 has much to be proud ofKevinob15 has much to be proud ofKevinob15 has much to be proud ofKevinob15 has much to be proud ofKevinob15 has much to be proud ofKevinob15 has much to be proud ofKevinob15 has much to be proud of
I know for the most part that everyone is okay with DD starting because he plays better that way (this does not include me), but I feel like it's limiting Kyle's minutes too much. It's kind of crazy to me he's not playing 30+ minutes a game. Am I wrong here? Everyone plays better with him on the court so why isn't he out there? We all know it's not fatigue related because he could play all 40 minutes at the same level without breaking a sweat. It worries me come tournament time that we might waste his productivity on only 24 minutes a game.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 02-19-2017, 09:08 AM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,563 Times in 944 Posts
maddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant future
Think some of the reason may be to share minutes between DD and Kyle in order to have more capacity to spell Scoochie especially if he gets into foul trouble or tied late in a close game since SS has no reliable backup
Old 02-19-2017, 09:20 AM
1st Lieutenant

Mr_Sweets is a name known to allMr_Sweets is a name known to allMr_Sweets is a name known to allMr_Sweets is a name known to allMr_Sweets is a name known to allMr_Sweets is a name known to all
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 02-19-2017, 09:22 AM
1st Lieutenant

Mr_Sweets is a name known to allMr_Sweets is a name known to allMr_Sweets is a name known to allMr_Sweets is a name known to allMr_Sweets is a name known to allMr_Sweets is a name known to all
Kyle Davis is the reason Daytons record is what it is today. The guy is just flat out consistent every game. He is constantly involved in huge plays/runs/stops etc... glad he's a Flyer!
Posted via Mobile Device
Mad Props to Mr_Sweets For This Totally Excellent Post:
FLYER5 (02-20-2017)
Old 02-19-2017, 10:59 AM

Thanked 10,168 Times in 5,896 Posts
jack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond repute
Starting and playing DD has a bunch to do with next year. Since Archie will be back next year, he has to prep some guys to fill some big voids. Same reason he plays the two Sams, Crosby and Mikesell a bunch.
Old 02-19-2017, 11:10 AM
1st Lieutenant

big jordan has much to be proud ofbig jordan has much to be proud ofbig jordan has much to be proud ofbig jordan has much to be proud ofbig jordan has much to be proud ofbig jordan has much to be proud ofbig jordan has much to be proud ofbig jordan has much to be proud ofbig jordan has much to be proud of
I think Kyle Davis helped get our season started in the Wooden tournament - he really turned it on and helped us get over the tough stretch without Pollard or Cunningham.

But I thought he had a bad game yesterday. Blew a fast break in the first half, some insane fouls at the end, missed a couple FTs. He did have a nice run in the 2nd half, but were those points any bigger than Darrell or Cooke's 3s, or Xeyrius knocking down 2 FTs in a 1-1? I think it's playing favorites to say that K Davis' shots were bigger.

Again though, we are going to miss this guy for sure. Awesome Flyer.
Old 02-19-2017, 11:51 AM
Captain

Kevinob15 has much to be proud ofKevinob15 has much to be proud ofKevinob15 has much to be proud ofKevinob15 has much to be proud ofKevinob15 has much to be proud ofKevinob15 has much to be proud ofKevinob15 has much to be proud ofKevinob15 has much to be proud ofKevinob15 has much to be proud of
I understand getting the bus ready for next year but when it comes down to tourney games I don't care about that. It's win or go home. I'll be very disappointed if he's not getting the type of minutes scooch and Charles are when it matters.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 02-19-2017, 12:11 PM
1st Lieutenant

flyerdube is a jewel in the roughflyerdube is a jewel in the roughflyerdube is a jewel in the roughflyerdube is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Kevinob15 View Post
I know for the most part that everyone is okay with DD starting because he plays better that way (this does not include me), but I feel like it's limiting Kyle's minutes too much. It's kind of crazy to me he's not playing 30+ minutes a game. Am I wrong here? Everyone plays better with him on the court so why isn't he out there? We all know it's not fatigue related because he could play all 40 minutes at the same level without breaking a sweat. It worries me come tournament time that we might waste his productivity on only 24 minutes a game.
Posted via Mobile Device
Kyle plays with an intensity (especially on defense) that cannot be played for 35 minutes a game. He never relaxes or takes a breather while on the court. As much as we would all like to see 40 minutes of Kyle's style of play, it is not physically sustainable and why all teams play multiple players with differing skill levels.
The most important minutes are the last four in a close game. Kyle's energy and eligibility (5 fouls) must be preserved and Archie has done a good job of that.
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to flyerdube For This Totally Excellent Post:
FLYER5 (02-20-2017), jack72 (02-20-2017), ruechalgrin (02-19-2017)
Old 02-19-2017, 12:42 PM

Thanked 2,862 Times in 1,139 Posts
ruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by big jordan View Post
I think Kyle Davis helped get our season started in the Wooden tournament - he really turned it on and helped us get over the tough stretch without Pollard or Cunningham.

But I thought he had a bad game yesterday. Blew a fast break in the first half, some insane fouls at the end, missed a couple FTs. He did have a nice run in the 2nd half, but were those points any bigger than Darrell or Cooke's 3s, or Xeyrius knocking down 2 FTs in a 1-1? I think it's playing favorites to say that K Davis' shots were bigger.

Again though, we are going to miss this guy for sure. Awesome Flyer.
Agree on games 2 and 3 at Wooden. Kyle was not into the Nebraska game and defense was actually pretty terrible.
Old 02-19-2017, 12:48 PM
Captain

Originally Posted by flyerdube View Post
Kyle plays with an intensity (especially on defense) that cannot be played for 35 minutes a game. He never relaxes or takes a breather while on the court. As much as we would all like to see 40 minutes of Kyle's style of play, it is not physically sustainable and why all teams play multiple players with differing skill levels.
The most important minutes are the last four in a close game. Kyle's energy and eligibility (5 fouls) must be preserved and Archie has done a good job of that.
When have you ever seen him tired? He can sustain that energy. He's in the best shape out of anyone and has showed us on seasons past that he can do just that. The guy has energy to burn and is being held back.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 02-19-2017, 01:06 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,933 Times in 910 Posts
SLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond repute
Dude just makes winning plays, period.
Old 02-20-2017, 05:45 AM
Brigadier General

When have you ever seen him tired? He can sustain that energy. He's in the best shape out of anyone and has showed us on seasons past that he can do just that. The guy has energy to burn and is being held back.
Posted via Mobile Device
Disagree. I think the poster was dead-on. Kyle's minutes are limited partly because he'd run himself into the ground like a racehorse if he were allowed to play more minutes at his hard-wired intensity. if his minutes weren't tailored to his stamina we wouldn't have 100% at crunch-time. If it were another player he might have a longer leash but we always need Kyle near, and at the end of games.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to FLYER5 For This Totally Excellent Post:
flyerdube (02-20-2017), SeasonTicketFan (02-20-2017)
Old 02-20-2017, 08:05 AM
Major General

Thanked 1,737 Times in 1,011 Posts
steve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond repute
Posted via Mobile Device
It has nothing to do with being "tired" as much as getting lethargic or lazy...KD can run all day long at the YMCA and play 20 straight games without working up a sweat against ham n' eggers like you and me and probably even give UD 36-38 mpg but when you're playing at the level of ball that UD is and going against supremely talented and athletic players like he is who are usually taller, bigger and longer than he is then even KD can become a half-step too slow or react not quite as quickly....

Kyle Davis is a very talented player and athlete but almost his entire game consists of an energy level not seen or matched by others he's playing against. When KD gets tired or, rather, lethargic (whatever that is defined for him) then he becomes a very ordinary player who now may be going against a player 3-4" taller and just as athletic who may have just come off a lengthy rest who can now match or pass his energy level and blow by KD at that point..Archie knows his players and is far more transparent in being able to see this than any fan..
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to steve For This Totally Excellent Post:
flyerdube (02-20-2017), SeasonTicketFan (02-20-2017)
Old 02-20-2017, 09:46 AM

Thanked 2,210 Times in 975 Posts
MrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
3 man rotation on Saturday.
Adams and Mobley each played 40 minutes.
Cooke-35 KD-24 DD-17. I think Crosby covered the remaining 4 minutes.
Scootchie never matched up with the big guns unless there was transition or a switch.
Cooke needed to be on the floor for his offensive and BabyD took himself out with early fouls.
Mobley averages 18+. Held to 14 with 3 coming on a free throw gift from the officials.
Adams averages 18+. Finished with 35 with 15 coming from the FT line and at least 6 coming on long desperation shots that no reasonable would guard. He attempted and made more free throws than field goals (15-17 vs 8-14). If not for being bailed out by officials as he threw himself into defenders, Adams would have had a mediocre (for him) stat line.
Overall, I'd say that Archie had a pretty good game plan vs the #4 and #5 scorers in he league. Protected Scootchie on the defensive end, limited Mobley, and made Adams the one dimension on offense. Yes, KD is indispensable, but it's partly because he is a key in a 3 headed defensive monster.

Last edited by MrFlyerFanatic; 02-20-2017 at 09:53 AM..
Old 02-20-2017, 09:48 AM
Captain

skip69 is just really niceskip69 is just really niceskip69 is just really niceskip69 is just really nice
Smile Bengal cornerback?

I would love to see what he could do on the football field. With his hops and quickness, I bet he could give most receivers fits .... just not sure about his tackling and ability to transition or desire to play this sport.

One of my all time favorite Flyers!!!!!!!
Old 02-20-2017, 10:02 AM
Major General

steve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MrFlyerFanatic View Post
3 man rotation on Saturday.
Adams and Mobley each played 40 minutes.
Cooke-35 KD-24 DD-17. I think Crosby covered the remaining 4 minutes.
Scootchie never matched up with the big guns unless there was transition or a switch.
Cooke needed to be on the floor for his offensive and BabyD took himself out with early fouls.
Mobley averages 18+. Held to 14 with 3 coming on a free throw gift from the officials.
Adams averages 18+. Finished with 35 with 15 coming from the FT line and at least 6 coming on long desperation shots that no reasonable would guard. He attempted and made more free throws than field goals (15-17 vs 8-14). If not for being bailed out by officials as he threw himself into defenders, Adams would have had a mediocre (for him) stat line.
Overall, I'd say that Archie had a pretty good game plan vs the #4 and #5 scorers in he league. Protected Scootchie on the defensive end, limited Mobley, and made Adams the one dimension on offense. Yes, KD is indispensable, but it's partly because he is a key in a 3 headed defensive monster.
No doubt. The 2nd half Archie ran 2 guys early in the possession at Adams up top, both doubling him up, getting some bumps in on him and getting him out of rhythm. Worked perfectly as Adams for a long portion of the half only had a couple FG's with one being an incredible up and under reverse.....They did exactly what they wanted him to do which was to have to use alot of energy with few ticks left on the shot clock and have to go one on three and if it wasn't for at least 3 ridiculous phantom calls in the lane as you seemingly mention and some ridiculous heroics at the end of the game they hold him in check pretty much.He could do nothing on Charles Cooke the rest of the possession each time CC guarded him..
Old 02-20-2017, 10:07 AM
Major General

Originally Posted by skip69 View Post
I would love to see what he could do on the football field. With his hops and quickness, I bet he could give most receivers fits .... just not sure about his tackling and ability to transition or desire to play this sport.

One of my all time favorite Flyers!!!!!!!
Agree......Thinking he'd be one heck of a safety......Something tells me he'd not shy away from the hitting part at all..
Old 02-20-2017, 12:38 PM
General

Posted via Mobile Device
I don't think that not starting KD limits his minutes. I think starting DD and having KD come off the bench has proven to be a winning formula. DD has really revved it up on his D and is more of an offensive threat early in the game. It gets him in a flow that he never seems to get in coming off the bench. And KD can be quite a spark coming off the bench. That must be kind of a shock to the opponent's offense to have a KD come in at the under 16 timeout and also changes our offensive look when it comes to moving the ball.

It also keeps KD out of some early foul trouble which is extremely important as has been mentioned, his game gets better as the game wears on.
Mad Props to Smitty10 For This Totally Excellent Post:
CE80 (02-20-2017)
Old 02-20-2017, 02:56 PM

Thanked 10,168 Times in 5,896 Posts
jack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond repute
What would it get us by starting Kyle in those games? We won every one of those, except VCU. Our problem with VCU was we got beat to death on the boards by 17 rebounds. Did not matter if Kyle played 40 minutes.
Old 02-20-2017, 03:41 PM
General

Originally Posted by jack72 View Post
What would it get us by starting Kyle in those games? We won every one of those, except VCU. Our problem with VCU was we got beat to death on the boards by 17 rebounds. Did not matter if Kyle played 40 minutes.
Yep, and one more thing, Baby D has been quite a positive presence lately so it's not like we're handicapping ourselves by doing it this way.
Old 02-20-2017, 03:50 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 6,255 Times in 3,097 Posts
CE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond repute
Yep, and one more thing, Baby D has been quite a positive presence lately so it's not like we're handicapping ourselves by doing it this way.
Maybe that Archie guy knows what he is doing.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to CE80 For This Totally Excellent Post:
jack72 (02-20-2017), Jeff (02-20-2017)
Old 02-20-2017, 06:36 PM
1st Lieutenant

mook has a spectacular aura aboutmook has a spectacular aura aboutmook has a spectacular aura about
I think it's a factor of KD coming off the bench gives us less of a drop off when the subbing rotation starts. It's a stabilizing factor when we have the 2nd line guys in too.
Old 02-20-2017, 08:06 PM
General

Thanked 2,827 Times in 1,551 Posts
TommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond repute
Darrell's confidence is much improved since he has been starting. Also, I think it is always good to bring energy off the bench. No one can bring more of that than Kyle.
Mad Props to TommyGola For This Totally Excellent Post:
Smitty10 (02-20-2017)
Old 02-20-2017, 09:29 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,082 Times in 469 Posts
Piqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant future
It does not matter who starts on any given night....(except to the fans)
As KD agreed to in todays DDN.....
IT DOES MATTER WHO FINISHES!!