User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 10-23-2008, 05:10 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 10,115 Times in 2,611 Posts
lhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond repute
UD BBall has a brand new walk on

Sophomore Guard Brad McEldowney 6'1" 182 out of Greenville. Welcome Aboard!

http://daytonflyers.cstv.com/sports/...ey_brad00.html
Advertisement
Old 10-23-2008, 07:18 PM

AFflyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past
wooooh CCC player lol
Old 10-23-2008, 07:59 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,441 Posts
UDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond repute
Smart guy. If you want to get into coaching start as a walkon and hope later you become a grad assistant and then ...
Old 10-24-2008, 10:38 AM
1st Lieutenant

TCEagleAnnouncer will become famous soon enoughTCEagleAnnouncer will become famous soon enough
We played against McEldowney a few times in HS. Nice player at the small school level.
Old 10-24-2008, 11:00 AM
Lieutenant Colonel

moville has a brilliant futuremoville has a brilliant futuremoville has a brilliant futuremoville has a brilliant futuremoville has a brilliant futuremoville has a brilliant futuremoville has a brilliant futuremoville has a brilliant futuremoville has a brilliant futuremoville has a brilliant futuremoville has a brilliant future
Oh, I thought for a minute it might be Swampy . . . since he still has eligibility . . . and would be enrolling in the graduate program for his Masters in Vacation Arts.

Did Mrs. Swamp and the Swampettes have to talk you down from the ledge after the Rays pulled it off? I must be losing it, but I was hoping for the Sox, Sox and Cubs . . . kiss of death.

I guarantee you, if I ever lose interest in the Flyers . . . we'll be Final 4 bound that year.
Old 10-24-2008, 11:15 AM
Captain

GetFlyeredup is infamous around these partsGetFlyeredup is infamous around these parts
He's taken Paxson's number. Hopefully he is just as good.
Old 10-24-2008, 01:43 PM
Lieutenant Colonel

Dirty Sanchez can only hope to improve
Yeah I'm sure he'll be a top 6 scorer for us....
Old 10-24-2008, 04:03 PM
General

Thanked 1,269 Times in 787 Posts
Flyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by moville View Post
Oh, I thought for a minute it might be Swampy . . . since he still has eligibility . . . and would be enrolling in the graduate program for his Masters in Vacation Arts.

Did Mrs. Swamp and the Swampettes have to talk you down from the ledge after the Rays pulled it off? I must be losing it, but I was hoping for the Sox, Sox and Cubs . . . kiss of death.

I guarantee you, if I ever lose interest in the Flyers . . . we'll be Final 4 bound that year.
that's okay, many mets fans and east coasters were rootign for Sox- Dodgers.....

JOe torre vs the Red Sox. Not to be! Go Rays.
Old 10-24-2008, 06:29 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 5,165 Times in 2,722 Posts
cj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond repute
What a...

Originally Posted by AFflyer View Post
wooooh CCC player lol
...jerk. Sometimes you are better off keeping your opinion to yourself. This was one of those times. Are you related to tman?
Old 10-24-2008, 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by cj View Post
...jerk. Sometimes you are better off keeping your opinion to yourself. This was one of those times. Are you related to tman?
From what i hear tman is not liked on here and i get the feeling you are even more disliked.

I went to a CCC school who played against him
Old 10-24-2008, 07:45 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,441 Posts
UDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond repute
Is Brad a shooting guard or point guard?
Old 10-25-2008, 12:43 AM
General of the Air Force

cj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond repute
U R A Jerk

From what i hear tman is not liked on here and i get the feeling you are even more disliked.

I went to a CCC school who played against him
Good for you. Do you feel better insulting a walk-on player who will be asked to give his all with little or no reward? Why didn't you walk on?
Old 10-25-2008, 12:54 AM

Good for you. Do you feel better insulting a walk-on player who will be asked to give his all with little or no reward? Why didn't you walk on?
what the hell are you talking about. You should just unplug the computer now and not come back.
Old 10-25-2008, 01:53 AM
General of the Air Force

what the hell are you talking about. You should just unplug the computer now and not come back.

I was right all along.
Old 10-25-2008, 07:51 AM
Colonel

swish61 has a brilliant futureswish61 has a brilliant futureswish61 has a brilliant futureswish61 has a brilliant futureswish61 has a brilliant futureswish61 has a brilliant futureswish61 has a brilliant futureswish61 has a brilliant futureswish61 has a brilliant futureswish61 has a brilliant futureswish61 has a brilliant future
excuse me, but

Dear AFflyer, Just so you know, it is very hard and very exhausting to win a position as a walk on.
And after that, is when the REAL work starts, and as someone said previously, for very little rewards.
Old 10-25-2008, 01:05 PM

I understand this is the internet and anybody could have it but you 2 guys are the dumbest peolpe i have ever met. When did being happy that someone out of your ****ty confernece in high school become a reason to try to flame peolpe? I hope that one day you can learn some social skills and get some friends off of here instead of you all coming on this board to make yourselves feel better
Old 10-25-2008, 01:09 PM
Staff Writer

Thanked 6,945 Times in 2,942 Posts
Swampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond repute
Moville:

Sorry, Joe, i'm just catching up here.

I wish it was me that was a walk-on.

I'm okay with the Sox losing, since they took it to 7 and lost to a better team.
Old 10-25-2008, 03:12 PM
Colonel

swish61 has a brilliant futureswish61 has a brilliant futureswish61 has a brilliant futureswish61 has a brilliant futureswish61 has a brilliant futureswish61 has a brilliant futureswish61 has a brilliant futureswish61 has a brilliant futureswish61 has a brilliant futureswish61 has a brilliant futureswish61 has a brilliant future
wow

I understand this is the internet and anybody could have it but you 2 guys are the dumbest peolpe i have ever met. When did being happy that someone out of your ****ty confernece in high school become a reason to try to flame peolpe? I hope that one day you can learn some social skills and get some friends off of here instead of you all coming on this board to make yourselves feel better
What a nice respectful fella.
Old 10-25-2008, 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by swish61 View Post
What a nice respectful fella.
gotta earn respect before you get it
Old 10-25-2008, 03:33 PM

AdamtheFlyer can only hope to improve
This thread went well.
Old 10-25-2008, 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by AdamtheFlyer View Post
This thread went well.
It did, maybe hell get more playin time then fox, hendrick, and the others the past few years.
Old 10-25-2008, 08:30 PM
Colonel

I have looked back into this thread, and others, and have determined that this new guy, AFflyer, is negative, and very insulting to others in vitually EVERY posts he makes. And I also want to add, that his namecalling is out of hand.
He has tried to type the word "people" many times, but can't seem to find the right spelling, and then tells others on here how they are so dumb, and don't know how to spell.
Maybe a moderator should review his posts on all these threads?
When I say he is negative, I mean virtually every post he makes is bad news for someone.
Old 10-25-2008, 10:58 PM

I have looked back into this thread, and others, and have determined that this new guy, AFflyer, is negative, and very insulting to others in vitually EVERY posts he makes. And I also want to add, that his namecalling is out of hand.
He has tried to type the word "people" many times, but can't seem to find the right spelling, and then tells others on here how they are so dumb, and don't know how to spell.
Maybe a moderator should review his posts on all these threads?
When I say he is negative, I mean virtually every post he makes is bad news for someone.
i dont really care what you think, this is the internet. If you cant handle the internet then Im not sure what to tell you other then If you dont like my post dont reply to them. Then there wouldnt be a problem
Old 10-25-2008, 11:29 PM
Colonel

i dont really care what you think, this is the internet. If you cant handle the internet then Im not sure what to tell you other then If you dont like my post dont reply to them. Then there wouldnt be a problem
There wouldn't be a problem if you weren't here. This internet thing you are hiding behind doesn't cut it.
I come to this site because I'm not as close to the University as in the past, and I like to catch up on the BB program, not expecting to run into immature young men like yourself.
The things that I have seen you post are absolutely rediculous, such as making fun of our recent walkon. And when a couple of us point out that he is earning his right to be there, you call us "the dumbest guys you have ever met."
Well, sir, we HAVE never met, and I pray we don't.
You don't seem to understand, or maybe your mommy didn't teach you how to behave. But you might want to leave the basement and go upstairs and ask her opinion.
As for anything else you may have said, the ONLY thing you are right about is, I WILL never respond to anything you post again.
As I said before, I just come here for the extra news that I can't get other places, and I really don't need, or want, to have to deal with rude young men that haven't found their way....
Old 10-25-2008, 11:31 PM

please go ahead and show me and everyone else where "I made fun of" the new walk on. You show me that and ill leave.
Old 10-25-2008, 11:39 PM
Colonel

There it is

wooooh CCC player lol
This is making fun of our walk on, is it not?
And I am not the only person who took it that way.

This is on top of the other nasty posts you made in a different thread. Go back and read your posts in the student voucher thread. Hopefully you will be a little redfaced, and see what I mean, and learn from what I am trying to share with you.
You called a Lady on here a "hardass." What is that all about?
Old 10-25-2008, 11:45 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 10,504 Times in 4,706 Posts
San Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond repute

This is on top of the other nasty posts you made in a different thread. Go back and read your posts in the student voucher thread. Hopefully you will be a little redfaced, and see what I mean, and learn from what I am trying to share with you.
Without a doubt, that is dissing our walkon. And it will not work on this board.

These kids just don't get it that UDPride has a better set of posting values than your basic internet Reds/Bengals MB.

When he learns that he just might have something interesting to CONTRIBUTE. We'll see.
Old 10-25-2008, 11:48 PM
Colonel

Originally Posted by San Diego Flyer View Post
Without a doubt, that is dissing our walkon. And it will not work on this board.

These kids just don't get it that UDPride has a better set of posting values than your basic internet Reds/Bengals MB.

When he learns that he just might have something interesting to CONTRIBUTE. We'll see.
Thank You SDF. I'm glad you agree.
Old 10-25-2008, 11:49 PM

1)that is not making fun of someone. that is called cheering for someone from your own (in this case my) conference playing for a good d1 school. Whos the last person from ccc to play for a good d1 or any d1 school? matt witt, played for western kentucky and beat ud my freshmen year.
2)im not redfaced. If you knew how much bs i went thru with redscare you would be just as angry with the system.
3)i dont care if she was a lady, on here shes a username.
4)maybe you should realize this is the internet, you can read what post you want to read and you can read them how you want. If you feel that my post are making fun of others then simply dont read them when you see my name
Old 10-26-2008, 02:20 AM
General of the Air Force

Elvis has left the building

wooooh CCC player lol
You may now leave. If you had left off the lol then interpretations might have been arguable, however, the lol clearly left the impression that you were insulting the player and the conference.

Please go away or apologize and start being respectful.
Old 10-26-2008, 01:03 PM

You may now leave. If you had left off the lol then interpretations might have been arguable, however, the lol clearly left the impression that you were insulting the player and the conference.

Please go away or apologize and start being respectful.
I would never apologize to you and im not leaving. You can just not read my post if you dont like the way i post
Old 10-26-2008, 01:19 PM

John R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud of
Lightbulb Is AFflyer a man of his words?

please go ahead and show me and everyone else where "I made fun of" the new walk on. You show me that and ill leave.
If you're a man of your word all there is to say is good bye.
Old 10-26-2008, 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by John R View Post
If you're a man of your word all there is to say is good bye.
Im sorry everyone on this board wants to live in a perfect world that there is no negativity. I am not leaving as I am a man to my word, you havnt yet showed me where I said anything negative about the kid
Old 10-26-2008, 02:49 PM
Colonel

daytonflyers has a brilliant futuredaytonflyers has a brilliant futuredaytonflyers has a brilliant futuredaytonflyers has a brilliant futuredaytonflyers has a brilliant futuredaytonflyers has a brilliant futuredaytonflyers has a brilliant futuredaytonflyers has a brilliant futuredaytonflyers has a brilliant futuredaytonflyers has a brilliant futuredaytonflyers has a brilliant future
I must say the self-appointed MB police (swish and cj) seem to have misinterpreted this poster. he said "woooh"---which seems like a typed cheer. then he said "CCC player lol" and has since explained that he WENT to a school in that conference. he is obviously indicating that its not that great of a conference (which is an indictment on HIMSELF as well as the walk on).

to say this is anything more than a minor self-depricating joke is very ridiculous. he is cheering that someone from his conference made the team and jokingly admitting that that doesnt happen very often.

chill out people. you are throwing accusations at a guy after YOU misinterpreted his post. back off.

and cj, if you want to talk about respect, please explain how your avatar is in any way respectful to the views of many posters. it would be one thing to have a john mccain picture, but your avatar is "negative." before you say, "i can say and think what i want," remember that you just indicted AF for doing just that (even though he wasnt actually doing that).
Old 10-26-2008, 05:49 PM
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally Posted by daytonflyers View Post
chill out people. you are throwing accusations at a guy after YOU misinterpreted his post. back off.

and cj, if you want to talk about respect, please explain how your avatar is in any way respectful to the views of many posters. it would be one thing to have a john mccain picture, but your avatar is "negative." before you say, "i can say and think what i want," remember that you just indicted AF for doing just that (even though he wasnt actually doing that).
Old 10-26-2008, 09:24 PM
Colonel

oh yeah

Originally Posted by John R View Post
What?
I guess you didn't read the posts above that pointed out you did.

So point out to us the positive words in that post.
And point out the positive words in the student voucher thread while you're at it.
And also point out how you can actually spell, Mr AFflyer.
You seemed to have wasted your College, wait, even your HS years. People is spelled people, not peolpe, or how ever you butchered it, And to whomever defends him, I disagree with you. Please go back and look at all his other posts, and you will see what I, and others, have taken umbrage too.
And now, I will spare all you folks the waste of any more time on this unworthy subject. Just want to move on. Just kinda hoped AF would forget about his nastiness and get a new focus.
I probably shouldn't have even written this much about this silly stuff. Just didn't want our new walkon to feel jilted, as well as some of the other posters that this fella has attacked.
Old 10-26-2008, 11:39 PM

I thought you were done with me? Cant seem to stay away. Its ok, i dont like you either
Old 10-27-2008, 06:40 AM
Colonel

daytonflyers has a brilliant futuredaytonflyers has a brilliant futuredaytonflyers has a brilliant futuredaytonflyers has a brilliant futuredaytonflyers has a brilliant futuredaytonflyers has a brilliant futuredaytonflyers has a brilliant futuredaytonflyers has a brilliant futuredaytonflyers has a brilliant futuredaytonflyers has a brilliant futuredaytonflyers has a brilliant future
Swish,

I dont follow posters and dont know how negative this one is. but on this thread he has been unfairly attacked.

if you are going to call people out for an obvious typo (peolpe), then i think i have to tell you that "college" as used in "college years" is not a proper noun and should not be capitalized.
Old 10-27-2008, 09:01 AM
I Am A Statistical God

Thanked 6,171 Times in 2,321 Posts
Figgie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond repute
Back on topic...

I talked to him at the autograph session briefly.

Asked if he was the walkon, since I saw this thread, but didn't remember the name, he said he was. I told him I was going to be the sarcastic one for a moment and say that he will be doing good warming up the bench, and he chuckled. Then I said that he should see about 5 minutes this year at the end of the games when we are blowing teams out. I also said that he needs to keep on the guys and he said he'd be the first one off the bench to get on the guy's butts. I also said something along the lines of, at least you get to be on the court.

Seemed like a good guy to me and understanding of his role as the walk-on who won't get much time.

Figgie
Old 10-27-2008, 10:40 AM

Thanked 2,426 Times in 1,080 Posts
UDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond repute
I could tell that AFflyer was happy for the new walkon

The posters ragging on him for the "wooooh CCC player lol" post are wrong and should apologise IHMO.

When posters get a bad reputation like AFflyer has then people sometimes attack them unfairly later on because they are angry about previous behavior. Its like an allergic reaction in the body where the defense mechanism goes overboard and does more harm than good. The allergy phenomenon showed itself in spades during the recent T-man debacle.
Old 10-27-2008, 11:40 AM
2nd Lieutenant

Rick303 will become famous soon enoughRick303 will become famous soon enough
I have no dog in this fight but......

.....when I read AF Flyers post the very first thing that came to my mind was either:

1. He went to a CCC school

or

2: He either knew the walk-on or played against him.

I took his post as an exclaimation of familarity not that he was trying to put him down.

I can't speak for his other posts nor do I care to waste time looking them all up to see if there is some kind of common evil thread. But in this instance I believe he was misunderstood. It happens easily on the internet.

If he was talking in person his comment would have most likely been something like this:

"WOOOO a CCC player....you know I went to a CCC school.......how cool is that?"

Sorry I know I don't post here often anymore but I read everyday and it just seemed like everyone was kinda pilin' on and not considering the fact that the first couple of responses may have been totally misinterpretive.

Obviously his reponses didn't help difuse the situation but kinda fanned the flames.....

John R.....you are the last person who should be trying to be the message board police.......some of the rest of you were just condesending as heck......

Back to my regularly scheduled lurking.......

Last edited by Rick303; 10-27-2008 at 12:10 PM..
Old 10-27-2008, 12:07 PM

UDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Rick303 View Post
.....Sorry I know I don't post here often anymore but I read everyday....
Hey Rick why don't you post anymore, I miss your enthusiasm.
Old 10-27-2008, 12:59 PM

Thanked 6,634 Times in 3,033 Posts
longtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond repute
If you had left off the lol then interpretations might have been arguable, however, the lol clearly left the impression that you were insulting the player and the conference.
I agree with this post. The lol at the end of the post indicated to me that he was making fun of the player and the conference. And he didn't help himself when he said to those challenging him "you 2 guys are the dumbest people I have ever met." And in another thread he agreed with The Price is Wright when The Price is Wright said, "Tman was really accurate with his posts. He was the guy I enjoyed reading the most because he legitimately knows what he's talking about." That doesn't help his credibility any.
Old 10-27-2008, 01:01 PM
General of the Air Force

If I misinterpreted AFflyers comment then I apologize.

I wasn't the only one to misinterpret and I will always be one of the first to defend 20 something kids that work their butts off and get unfairly criticized.
Old 10-27-2008, 01:42 PM
Colonel

me too

If I misinterpreted, I also apologize, as cj has apologized.
Just hit me wrong as soon as I read it. And I have to admit, I did have a little hangover about AFflyer after reading some of his other comments on this post, and the voucher post.
Old 10-27-2008, 02:19 PM
General

Thanked 1,269 Times in 787 Posts
Flyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond repute
If I misinterpreted, I also apologize, as cj has apologized.
Just hit me wrong as soon as I read it. And I have to admit, I did have a little hangover about AFflyer after reading some of his other comments on this post, and the voucher post.

looks like most if not all have got their senses back. Can someone now please lock this thread???
Old 10-27-2008, 04:30 PM
2nd Lieutenant

Rick303 will become famous soon enoughRick303 will become famous soon enough
Smile Second that....

We had a family misunderstanding....let's have a group hug and enjoy the amazing season that is about to unfold.

I think it's safe to say that we ALL can agree on THAT!!!!
Old 10-27-2008, 04:52 PM
Lieutenant Colonel

Wink

Originally Posted by Flyer 86 View Post
looks like most if not all have got their senses back. Can someone now please lock this thread???
I don't know man, locking the gates might not work. I think the horses already ran out of the barn awhile ago. I think the best way to restore civilation is to serve this thread a molotov cocktail.

Last edited by Dirty Sanchez; 10-27-2008 at 04:55 PM..
Old 10-27-2008, 08:58 PM
General

Thanked 4,539 Times in 2,056 Posts
Glen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond repute
Not so fast . . .

Dirty . . . not before I ask UDEE79 what "IHMO" stands for:frog:
and "civilation"? Maybe the cocktails weren't Molotov
Old 10-27-2008, 11:06 PM
General of the Air Force

IHMO = I'm high mumbling opinions
Old 10-27-2008, 11:10 PM

Talking

Originally Posted by Glen Clark View Post
Notice I never call people on their spelling. For good reason
Mad Props to UDEE79 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Dirty Sanchez (10-29-2008)
Old 10-28-2008, 09:47 AM
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally Posted by Glen Clark View Post
Sorry....it's civilization. I'm not as smart as you, but I will continue to aim that high.
Old 10-28-2008, 11:58 AM

Red face We are not amused

IHMO = I'm high mumbling opinions
Actually it is "In His Majesty's Opinion"

We royals like to refer to refer to ourselves in the third person singular or first person plural.
Old 11-04-2008, 06:01 PM
Lieutenant Colonel

moville has a brilliant futuremoville has a brilliant futuremoville has a brilliant futuremoville has a brilliant futuremoville has a brilliant futuremoville has a brilliant futuremoville has a brilliant futuremoville has a brilliant futuremoville has a brilliant futuremoville has a brilliant futuremoville has a brilliant future
Swamp, there's hope for you as a walk-on

This guy's 73 . . .

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081104/...senior_citizen
Old 11-04-2008, 06:18 PM
Staff Writer

Thanked 6,945 Times in 2,942 Posts
Swampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond repute
Joe:

Don't you read "FTS" any more? I had a link to an article about Ken Mink in a recent column.

He's my freakin' hero!