UDPride Discussion Forums    

Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Mens Basketball

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 02-21-2017, 09:25 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 1,319 Times in 686 Posts
TXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond repute
George Mason win

Didn't get to see much of the game, listened quite a bit to Larry and Bucky. To say I was nervous when GM cut the lead to 1 would be an understatement. UD immediately goes on a 20 - 0 run, only to let GM score 9 straight. Still, overall a great win, number 100 for the seniors.

Crosby had a great game today, kudos to him. When I did see some video, he was running the offense, passing, not trying to constantly drive the to basket. I hope the lights are really coming on for him. Pollard had a so-so game, didn't shoot well but played some solid D. Scooch with another great game, Cooke played fine, Mikesell and Williams did their part. Cunningham continues to work his way back in, Kyle D with another great effort and Darryl with a good game, despite little scoring.

Which leads us to Sam Miller, who didn't play in his second game in a row??? Hasn't seen the court since his nose got bloodied. Is he hurt, in the dog house, or what? Maybe he's just not earning any time right now. I still think he's got some ability, but you have to wonder, if he's not hurt, would he end up transferring at the end of the season.

Three more to go to the A-10 tournament. Archie didn't sound pleased with another 9:00 PM Friday night game but TV is TV so let's go Flyers!
Advertisement
Old 02-21-2017, 10:01 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 10,172 Times in 5,900 Posts
jack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TXFlyerFan View Post
Didn't get to see much of the game, listened quite a bit to Larry and Bucky. To say I was nervous when GM cut the lead to 1 would be an understatement. UD immediately goes on a 20 - 0 run, only to let GM score 9 straight. Still, overall a great win, number 100 for the seniors.

Crosby had a great game today, kudos to him. When I did see some video, he was running the offense, passing, not trying to constantly drive the to basket. I hope the lights are really coming on for him. Pollard had a so-so game, didn't shoot well but played some solid D. Scooch with another great game, Cooke played fine, Mikesell and Williams did their part. Cunningham continues to work his way back in, Kyle D with another great effort and Darryl with a good game, despite little scoring.

Which leads us to Sam Miller, who didn't play in his second game in a row??? Hasn't seen the court since his nose got bloodied. Is he hurt, in the dog house, or what? Maybe he's just not earning any time right now. I still think he's got some ability, but you have to wonder, if he's not hurt, would he end up transferring at the end of the season.

Three more to go to the A-10 tournament. Archie didn't sound pleased with another 9:00 PM Friday night game but TV is TV so let's go Flyers!
Maybe something else there with Sam we are not aware of, but tonight would have been a terrible matchup for him. These guys were fast and constantly blew by Mikesell and even Pollard and Kyle a few times, and he would have never got a rebound. Davidson will be more telling, as that is his kind of matchup. Then we play VCU where he matches up poorly. Of course in the end Josh is close to 100%, and is taking his minutes, now that we are at crunch time.

We need Josh to play a lot right now to get ready for VCU and the A10.
Old 02-21-2017, 10:08 PM
General

Thanked 4,343 Times in 2,135 Posts
Medford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond repute
Sam is 5th in the low post rotation and even worse for him that josh needs as many minutes as u can give him to work his way back