UDPride Discussion Forums    

Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Mens Basketball

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 12-10-2015, 01:45 AM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 4,302 Times in 1,764 Posts
SeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond repute
Christmas gift from Vandy. We will take it

I was at the game tonight. Observations.

First, crowd was small. It is shame that a top 25 team gets that little of support lots of open seats. Interesting arena. Nice scoreboard.

Vandy gave UD two huge gifts. First the injury to their big man. Second, playing absolute stupid brain dead to give up four turnovers at the end of the first half. UD wins only if they play that dumb. From Vandy fans, that has been their problem this year.

Kudos to many Flyers also. UD dominated the second half. A big difference from the X game. Vandy crowd got loud but players responded. Not sure what it looked like on TV, but in person, UD was the superior second half team. Very superior.

Big game for Kendall. No one at Vandy could guard him one on one. Vandy never rotated to help, probably because of Steve. Kendall ate them up. Stunning 3 in the last minute. UD poster who has man crush on Kendall can sleep well tonight.

Good night for Scoochie except for two missed FTs at end.

Great night for baby D. His steals and shots and end if first half turned game around. He had fire in his belly. Nice.

Steve had mixed game. Vandy big man was tough and he are Steve up up at times, Scoring at will. Steve scored some nice shots though. Overall, Steve played well. Better team with him in there. Steve has to improve pick and roll defense however. Steve is proving to be the real deal. Best freshman post player so far since.......

Sam played well when Steve was in foul trouble Vandy could never exploit him. Saved our bacon. Good job SAM!

Some clutch shots by Crosby and Williams. Kyle had a good game, but I am waiting for a break out. Clearly, he lacks confidence in his 3 shot. Why did Vandy not play zone and leave him open baffled me. Teams should dare him to shoot a 3 right now. He played great D however.

Cooke Asleep in first half, then woke up. Worried about an X repeat for him. It was not.

Team gives up oodles of 3s in the first half again, then shuts down 3s in second half. Wish they could defend 3s all game.

Refs were bizarre with the missed ft by Charles Cooke. They had other screw ups. Felt a bit like home cooking in the second half but it really was not. UD was much more aggressive in second half. Vandy was passive. Very odd. Like I said before, a gift.

Big, big win. Vandy crowd started to leave early. They were quiet most of the night, but they got loud in second half.

This will look wonderful on end of season resume.
13 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to SeasonTicketFan For This Totally Excellent Post:
1903 Flyer (12-10-2015), Bonziflyer (12-10-2015), College B-Ball Fan (12-10-2015), FLYER5 (12-10-2015), frisco flyer (12-10-2015), IAFlyer (12-10-2015), Justin (12-10-2015), NYCFLYER (12-10-2015), rollo (12-10-2015), Runnin' Rebel (12-10-2015), THirt (12-10-2015), UD Rugby (12-10-2015), Whacker (12-10-2015)
Advertisement
Old 12-10-2015, 07:24 AM
General

Thanked 5,460 Times in 2,387 Posts
Gazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SeasonTicketFan View Post
Vandy crowd started to leave early.
Another school infected by our disease. If not for UD's red sweater crowd this would never happen. It all started with UD.
Old 12-10-2015, 07:35 AM
General

Gazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond repute
Steve was clearly overmatched, but so are a lot of people against that guy. He gave it great effort and didn't back down. The guy was just unconscious on a couple of those shots.

As I was texting to a few of my friends during the first half: we're not playing that bad. Vandy just was doing everything right. In the _avier game I felt like the game was over in the first 3 minutes. We lacked heart. Against Vandy when we were down 15 I texted my friend that we're not out of this game. Put some pressure on the other team and those shots won't go down so easily.

Steve played his heart out, and so did Sam. Who lit a fire under that man? Remember the conversations about him lumbering around the court? I saw him aggressively moving to spots, sprinting to defensive position, etc. He was also outclassed by the upperclassmen on the other team, but WOW what an improvement. What could this guy be by the time he's a junior??

Nice minutes from Crosby. We're a far better team if he's productive at the point and DD is playing SG.

SS and KD both looked like they had a bit of weak legs tonight. SS left a number of shots well short, and KD uncharacteristically didn't have quite as much energy as we've seen in big game performances. He played good D, but only really made his presence felt on D a couple times.

Vandy's coach might be in his 17th season but he's an idiot. I was asking myself why they weren't zoning us as much as the commentators. That was really dumb. We had a clear game plan: throw the d*** ball into the post and run the offense from there. Every trip down the court!! I love it. When they ran zone we were much more tentative.

And how about Miller's game plan: isolate the post and count on your freshman and Pollard and Cooke to recognize opportunities. Is it just me or do you feel fairly calm when we're running the offense through the post instead of driving through traffic?
6 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Gazoo For This Totally Excellent Post:
CJ2etc (12-10-2015), Columbia Blue (12-10-2015), Flyer 86 (12-10-2015), IAFlyer (12-10-2015), rollo (12-10-2015), SeasonTicketFan (12-10-2015)
Old 12-10-2015, 08:11 AM
Major General

Thanked 1,740 Times in 1,012 Posts
steve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond repute
Why was it a x-mas gift? So what they did not have their "3rd" 7 footer..Yes, as if 2 good ones is NOT enough..I say Vandy got a HUUUUGE gift from the flyers in UD "letting" them get a 16 point lead by playing stupid and shooting barely 30% in the first half AND not having UD's best player in DP...
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to steve For This Totally Excellent Post:
Fudd (12-10-2015), jack72 (12-10-2015), m21eagle45 (12-10-2015)
Old 12-10-2015, 08:14 AM
Lieutenant Colonel

Flyer68 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer68 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer68 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer68 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer68 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer68 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer68 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer68 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer68 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer68 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer68 has a reputation beyond repute
Just keep winning. Next four non-conference games at home. Keep winning and our confidence should be sky high going in to A10 play. Great win.
Old 12-10-2015, 08:16 AM

Thanked 6,302 Times in 3,005 Posts
Sea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond repute
Flyers really didn't play that well, just better than Vandy. Archie needs to figure out a lineup that will work when Scooch goes to the bench.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Sea Bass For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (12-10-2015), FLYER5 (12-10-2015)
Old 12-10-2015, 08:24 AM
General

Thanked 1,269 Times in 787 Posts
Flyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Sea Bass View Post
Flyers really didn't play that well, just better than Vandy. Archie needs to figure out a lineup that will work when Scooch goes to the bench.
Coupla points out there Sea Bass i was truly worried with the lineup we had in there. Gotta rely and get more out of Crosby going forward - so Scooch isn't tired come February.
Mad Props to Flyer 86 For This Totally Excellent Post:
steve (12-10-2015)
Old 12-10-2015, 08:37 AM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 3,077 Times in 1,230 Posts
NCkevi has a reputation beyond reputeNCkevi has a reputation beyond reputeNCkevi has a reputation beyond reputeNCkevi has a reputation beyond reputeNCkevi has a reputation beyond reputeNCkevi has a reputation beyond reputeNCkevi has a reputation beyond reputeNCkevi has a reputation beyond reputeNCkevi has a reputation beyond reputeNCkevi has a reputation beyond reputeNCkevi has a reputation beyond repute
Vandy gave UD two huge gifts. First the injury to their big man
With UD playing without DP, and with how UD played last year short handed, no team can use the excuse they're down a player against us.
5 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to NCkevi For This Totally Excellent Post:
66flyer (12-12-2015), Fudd (12-10-2015), IAFlyer (12-10-2015), m21eagle45 (12-10-2015), San Diego Flyer (12-10-2015)
Old 12-10-2015, 08:38 AM
Major General

Thanked 2,702 Times in 1,285 Posts
Radar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond repute
Vandy gave UD two huge gifts. First the injury to their big man.
I guess we gave 15+ opponents last year the same gift (w/ only 6 players) and they chose not to open them?
4 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Radar For This Totally Excellent Post:
IAFlyer (12-10-2015), m21eagle45 (12-10-2015), NJFlyr71 (12-10-2015), San Diego Flyer (12-10-2015)
Old 12-10-2015, 08:56 AM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 6,255 Times in 3,097 Posts
CE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond repute
Gift from Vandy?

I thought we shot and played crappy during 18 minutes of the first half. If we shot/finished a little more normal, it is an even game. Missed 3 front ends of 1 and 1s at end of game. That was a gift. Sorry but they needed to unwrap it themselves.

Last edited by CE80; 12-10-2015 at 03:18 PM..
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to CE80 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (12-10-2015), m21eagle45 (12-10-2015)
Old 12-10-2015, 09:08 AM

SeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond repute
The gift was the dumb turnovers at the end of the half. Vandy was in control and crushing. 4 straight turnovers that appeared to be I forced. DD was in passing lanes and that allowed UD to get back I the game. Until that time, Vandy was the better team. Second half was night and day. UD was clearly better. That comeback does not happen without the bad turnovers that sparked the Flyers.

UD earned the victory. Give great credit for staying composed, but with five left in the half, the game had Orlando finals written all over it.

The difference in composure by this team in just two weeks is amazing. They did not panic and fought back. That is the biggest take away from the game. The toughness improved across the board.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to SeasonTicketFan For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (12-10-2015), IAFlyer (12-10-2015)
Old 12-10-2015, 09:11 AM

Thanked 10,505 Times in 4,706 Posts
San Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Radar View Post
I guess we gave 15+ opponents last year the same gift (w/ only 6 players) and they chose not to open them?
Yes. I really got sick and tired of them mentioning their missing big, as if we didn't have our best player missing. They still had PLENTY of length that found ways to miss bunnies. There won't be any asterisk next to this win come Selection Sunday.

If our fans choose to constructively point out ways we could improve before Chattanooga I'm good with that. But to actually doubt the validity of the major road win and not take full credit, that's pretty imperceptive.

This is a win to celebrate.

I have been among DD and Sam's critics, but last night Sam played more than Steve and showed much quicker reactions and energy. Darrell (no more Baby here) played arguably his best game of the year. Darrell's rebounds, timely 3pt, and steals were a shot of adrenaline for the team.
6 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to San Diego Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
CE80 (12-10-2015), Flyer 86 (12-10-2015), Fudd (12-10-2015), IAFlyer (12-10-2015), IndianaFlyer (12-10-2015), Radar (12-10-2015)
Old 12-10-2015, 09:20 AM
General

Thanked 4,343 Times in 2,135 Posts
Medford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond repute
Vandy may have had 2 7 footers last night, but the one who came off the bench wasn't very good.

The one who started however was impressive. Explosive and strong around the rim with the ball in his hand. Wasn't super impressive defensively, but I can see why he's a projected lottery pick. I thought Steve held his own for the most part, there are not a lot of college centers that can match up on that guy, let alone red shirt frosh. It clearly shows Steve's lack of explosiveness going against a guy like that. Hitting the squat bar over the offseason as well as a lot of other lower body work should improve that. Steve is as deadly going over his left shoulder as any big man UD has had since I've been following (early 80s as a youth). Finn used to hold that distinction, but I think Steve is his equal at the moment, going over his left shoulder. The problem is going over his left shoulder. Finn was better going over his left (with his right hand) than his right as like Steve he was a righty, but he was much stronger going the other way than Steve is right now. Good news, Steve is still a young pup and I'm comparing him to a guy who was a junior and senior, lots of time to work on his weaknesses; I have little doubt that will happen.

I said this last season and I'll repeat it again, despite others on the team having better free throw % (at least last season, not sure about this season) there is nobody I'd rather have at the free throw line late in the game need to hit two than Kyle Davis. That kid owns the golden dnutz, he just lends them out for Rollo's award on occasion. He rarely misses a late game free throw. Chuck Norris probably wears a Kyle Davis jersey to bed at night.

I agree with the comment above about Archie needing to find someone else to run the offense when Scooch is on the bench. If/when Pierre returns, I think that helps as you can run a lot of half court sets thru him, but at the moment its pretty clear when SS isn't in the game. I am seeing improvement from Crosby running the show.

This team needs to find another consistent outside shooter. I assume Darryl Davis will find his range, need someone who can open up the lanes and create consistent threats from the perimeter.
Mad Props to Medford For This Totally Excellent Post:
Gazoo (12-10-2015)
Old 12-10-2015, 09:33 AM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,433 Times in 682 Posts
flyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by San Diego Flyer View Post
If our fans choose to constructively point out ways we could improve before Chattanooga I'm good with that. But to actually doubt the validity of the major road win and not take full credit, that's pretty imperceptive.
Maybe I missed it, but where did anybody doubt the validity of the win? I think the original comment is just making a point that Vanderbilt is probably a better team with their missing player and it is lucky for us that he was out this game and not starting the next. I think those are obviously true. That's not saying that they have an excuse, or that Dayton wouldn't win if he played. It's just an observation that it was some luck in our favor.

The game still has to be played and Dayton was the better team when it was. But I'm also sure we had some luck in a last minute change of gameplan when the opponent suddenly had a key guy out. Archie said as much in postgame when commenting that he wasn't sure the best way to handle defensive matchups until learning that their guy was out.

Not every comment about another team is a slight of our own. Sometimes they're just observations, and I think it is ok to point out when we catch a break. We caught one when they missed a layup. They caught several with our missed free throws. It is what it is.
Mad Props to flyerfanatic86 For This Totally Excellent Post:
SeasonTicketFan (12-10-2015)
Old 12-10-2015, 09:41 AM

San Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
If you look at Kornet's stats, he is no world beater either. Very pedestrian numbers for a 6-3 team. He is averaging 21 minutes a game with less than 6 rebounds and 45 % shooting. He apparently has been a good 3 pt shooter in the past, but this year he has shot them like Sam.
Averaging less than 10 pts/game. I would rather have 3 seven footers on the roster than not.
But our quickness makes their life a lot more complex. IMO Damien Jones more than made up for Kornet's absence. Kornet is no Bobby Portis at this point. Our missing Dyshawn made the impact of both players an offset. Both teams caught a break.

Last edited by San Diego Flyer; 12-10-2015 at 09:43 AM..
Mad Props to San Diego Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (12-10-2015)
Old 12-10-2015, 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by flyerfanatic86 View Post
Maybe I missed it, but where did anybody doubt the validity of the win? I think the original comment is just making a point that Vanderbilt is probably a better team with their missing player and it is lucky for us that he was out this game and not starting the next. I think those are obviously true. That's not saying that they have an excuse, or that Dayton wouldn't win if he played. It's just an observation that it was some luck in our favor.

The game still has to be played and Dayton was the better team when it was. But I'm also sure we had some luck in a last minute change of gameplan when the opponent suddenly had a key guy out. Archie said as much in postgame when commenting that he wasn't sure the best way to handle defensive matchups until learning that their guy was out.

Not every comment about another team is a slight of our own. Sometimes they're just observations, and I think it is ok to point out when we catch a break. We caught one when they missed a layup. They caught several with our missed free throws. It is what it is.
I find the mere title of this thread and insult to our effort and gutsy win.
7 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to San Diego Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
Bonziflyer (12-10-2015), CE80 (12-10-2015), Flyer69ers (12-10-2015), Fudd (12-10-2015), IAFlyer (12-10-2015), IndianaFlyer (12-10-2015), UD62 (12-10-2015)
Old 12-10-2015, 10:01 AM
Major General

Thanked 1,740 Times in 1,012 Posts
steve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond repute

You just answered your own question especially the lucky part.....Vandy was quite lucky DP was not playing because the outcome would have been a 15 point win for UD...You see how it works?

Look, Vandy still had over 14' of post players that played a combined 48 minutes, scored 22 points, 11 rebounds, and 3 blocked shots..UD countered that with 13'/ 8" of post players who played a combined 39 minutes, scored 12 points, and had 15 boards....

How much more do they need? You act like their 7' left them with a front line of 6'7" and 6'6" and who in the world could/should ever be forced to play with a front line no tallew than 6'6"/ 6'7"...lol

__________________________________________________ _________________

it is lucky for us that he was out this game and not starting the next. I think those are obviously true.

Last edited by steve; 12-10-2015 at 10:08 AM..
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to steve For This Totally Excellent Post:
Radar (12-10-2015), San Diego Flyer (12-10-2015)
Old 12-10-2015, 10:09 AM

Thanked 6,178 Times in 4,206 Posts
ud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond repute
Last night was UD's first win over Vanderbilt, nice to get in the w column vs. them.

VANDERBILT 0-4
Dec 21, 1991 Memorial Gymnasium L 64 84 9,013
Dec 5, 1992 UD Arena L 53 75 11,341
Dec 29, 2004 Memorial Gymnasium L 74 90 9,311
Dec 30, 2005 UD Arena L 60 63 13,162

Last edited by ud2; 12-10-2015 at 10:12 AM..
Old 12-10-2015, 10:25 AM
Lieutenant Colonel

Columbia Blue has a reputation beyond reputeColumbia Blue has a reputation beyond reputeColumbia Blue has a reputation beyond reputeColumbia Blue has a reputation beyond reputeColumbia Blue has a reputation beyond reputeColumbia Blue has a reputation beyond reputeColumbia Blue has a reputation beyond reputeColumbia Blue has a reputation beyond reputeColumbia Blue has a reputation beyond reputeColumbia Blue has a reputation beyond reputeColumbia Blue has a reputation beyond repute
the flying kornets

long-time hoop fans might remember injured kornet's father frank starred at vandy in the 80's, alongside will perdue, and played a couple seasons in milwaukee

http://www.vucommodores.com/sports/h...012115aac.html

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...kornefr01.html

chattanooga will be tough (#99 RPI) -- coached until this year by will wade (now at VCU) in the havoc style. new coach was assistant to billy donovan at florida

http://www.gomocs.com/coaches.aspx?rc=474&path=mbb

power rankings:
http://masseyratings.com/team.php?t=2085&s=284067
Mad Props to Columbia Blue For This Totally Excellent Post:
Gazoo (12-10-2015)
Old 12-10-2015, 10:32 AM

Thanked 10,177 Times in 5,904 Posts
jack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond repute
No doubt we were and are the better team, even without our best player, Pierre. I expected a team on the level of X, and wondered why they were not ranked higher. They were ranked about right. If we made some shots the first half, we could have cruised.
Mad Props to jack72 For This Totally Excellent Post:
CE80 (12-10-2015)
Old 12-10-2015, 10:41 AM
Brigadier General

Thanked 2,477 Times in 1,111 Posts
JimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond repute
I love all of these freshmen. Not a token roster filler in the bunch. I think they'll all contribute mightily to the future of this program. Archie's coaching has gotten most of the attention, and rightly so, but his recruiting often goes unnoticed. All of his recruits end up contributing. A credit to his ability to discover talent and the skill sets needed for his system.

What a great time to be a Flyer fan. I've all forgotten that loss to the turds down south.
Old 12-10-2015, 10:43 AM
Major General

Thanked 2,118 Times in 1,054 Posts
Alberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond repute
Dayton

won the game with superior defense holding a Vanderbilt team that had averaged 83 points to 27 in the second half of play. Dayton's defense rendered shot selection in favor of the visitors.
Vandy could not score in the paint and Vandy could not stop Dayton in the paint.
Mad Props to Alberto Strasse For This Totally Excellent Post:
San Diego Flyer (12-10-2015)
Old 12-10-2015, 10:52 AM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,433 Times in 682 Posts
flyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by steve View Post
You just answered your own question especially the lucky part.....Vandy was quite lucky DP was not playing because the outcome would have been a 15 point win for UD...You see how it works?

Look, Vandy still had over 14' of post players that played a combined 48 minutes, scored 22 points, 11 rebounds, and 3 blocked shots..UD countered that with 13'/ 8" of post players who played a combined 39 minutes, scored 12 points, and had 15 boards....

How much more do they need? You act like their 7' left them with a front line of 6'7" and 6'6" and who in the world could/should ever be forced to play with a front line no tallew than 6'6"/ 6'7"...lol

__________________________________________________ _________________

it is lucky for us that he was out this game and not starting the next. I think those are obviously true.
I'm just saying it benefitted us. I'm not saying it changed the outcome of the game. Archie said postgame that it helped get rid of some of the defensive complications we faced if he was playing. I think that makes sense, and I don't think pointing that out is somehow taking away from a great team win. It's just a fact that it played a part in the game. Let's not get our panties in a bunch when somebody points out that it helped us. If we found out Pierre wouldn't be playing days before the game, I'm sure people would be talking about that a lot more too. It's not an excuse for Vandy.
Old 12-10-2015, 11:26 AM

ud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, this was a very noteworthy win: down 16 on the road in the first half to a top 25 team that you have never beaten, and you come out with the win.

Savor this victory, this doesn't happen very often.

Last edited by ud2; 12-10-2015 at 11:30 AM..
Mad Props to ud2 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Old 12-10-2015, 11:38 AM
Brigadier General

FLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Flyer 86 View Post
Coupla points out there Sea Bass i was truly worried with the lineup we had in there. Gotta rely and get more out of Crosby going forward - so Scooch isn't tired come February.
We got a huge boost from XW and SM after Steve and KP went to the bench with foul trouble. I thought DD worked the ball better off the dribble than I've seen him. He was quick and aggressive. He looks to keep the ball closer to his body on the dribble than in the past. Looks like a different player. The passing was very crisp in this game. I can't recall any deflections or steals once we got into the offense but like others have noted it was against man-to-man. We've had trouble with zone and switching zone/man. Need to keep the turnovers down and the fg % up.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to FLYER5 For This Totally Excellent Post:
San Diego Flyer (12-10-2015), SeasonTicketFan (12-10-2015)
Old 12-10-2015, 12:18 PM

The shooting disparity in the first half 33% vs 58% had to normalize. We just had to make good shot selections and crank up the defensive intensity. Reminded me of the Iowa game.
Old 12-10-2015, 12:40 PM

Thanked 6,634 Times in 3,033 Posts
longtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CE80 View Post
Missed 2 front ends of 1 and 1s at end of game. That was a gift. Sorry but they needed to unwrap it themselves.
Actually it was three. Two by Scoochie and one by Cooke. Huge gifts.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to longtimefan For This Totally Excellent Post:
CE80 (12-10-2015), jack72 (12-10-2015)
Old 12-10-2015, 12:51 PM
General

Thanked 4,578 Times in 2,405 Posts
Smitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Flyer 86 View Post
Well, last night's game hints to me that this is going to happen. Scooch played 35 minutes and JC played 4. That means that we only used Baby D at the point for one minute. I think AM is working JC into his role gradually. This will have three effects. SS will get more rest, JC will improve and Baby D will get a higher percentage of his minutes at the SG which is obviously where we want him.
Mad Props to Smitty10 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Gazoo (12-10-2015)
Old 12-10-2015, 12:54 PM
1st Lieutenant

bp is a splendid one to beholdbp is a splendid one to beholdbp is a splendid one to beholdbp is a splendid one to beholdbp is a splendid one to beholdbp is a splendid one to beholdbp is a splendid one to behold
Some game highlights, including Pollard's three. Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ctc1WcoRs8

Last edited by bp; 12-10-2015 at 01:27 PM.. Reason: can't spell good
Mad Props to bp For This Totally Excellent Post:
Smitty10 (12-10-2015)
Old 12-10-2015, 12:54 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 5,165 Times in 2,722 Posts
cj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond repute
Vandy had a mental lapse at the end of the first half and was never able to get their mojo back. At this level of bball you have to be focused for 40 minutes. We almost gave it away at the end of the game with the missed free throws.
Mad Props to cj For This Totally Excellent Post:
IAFlyer (12-10-2015)
Old 12-10-2015, 01:24 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 5,165 Times in 2,722 Posts
cj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.tennessean.com/story/spor...yton/77076986/

http://www.tennessean.com/story/spor...yers/77088982/

I enjoy reading the coverage of the teams we play.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to cj For This Totally Excellent Post:
FLYER5 (12-10-2015), Runnin' Rebel (12-10-2015)
Old 12-10-2015, 01:26 PM

jack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond repute
I think DD has picked up his defensive game. His defense is all about him wanting to play it and focus, as he has great tools, speed, long arms and size.

What drives me nuts on his offense is he often looks to pass the ball laterally or back before he looks to the basket or weak side, or to drive or shoot.

Last edited by jack72; 12-10-2015 at 01:29 PM..
Old 12-10-2015, 02:30 PM
General

Originally Posted by JimBo View Post
I love all of these freshmen. Not a token roster filler in the bunch. I think they'll all contribute mightily to the future of this program. Archie's coaching has gotten most of the attention, and rightly so, but his recruiting often goes unnoticed. All of his recruits end up contributing. A credit to his ability to discover talent and the skill sets needed for his system.

What a great time to be a Flyer fan. I've all forgotten that loss to the turds down south.
Agree, though it's worth noting that Mikesell was a DNP-CD. And it was probably a good one. Throughout the first half I kept thinking we could really use a spark from him but then I looked at who he would guard and kept coming up empty.

Originally Posted by bp View Post
Some game highlights, including Pollard's three. Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ctc1WcoRs8
Well you won't see them on ESPN. Even the crawler--the 1 time I saw the crawler show UD's score it said "UD's first. . . " and then whatever it was instantly disappeared--less than 1/3 of a second on the screen, followed by the scoring leaders from Vandy.
Old 12-10-2015, 02:30 PM
General

Thanked 2,919 Times in 1,408 Posts
frisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Here's a link to the ESPN video report about the game:
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=14333149
Old 12-10-2015, 02:34 PM
Major General

Thanked 1,355 Times in 586 Posts
College B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Wink

Originally Posted by Gazoo View Post
Another school infected by our disease. If not for UD's red sweater crowd this would never happen. It all started with UD.
Old 12-10-2015, 02:41 PM
Staff Writer

Thanked 6,945 Times in 2,942 Posts
Swampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond repute
The way Vandy fans talk about Luke Kornet you would think he is All-World or something. Dude is averaging 9.5 PPG and 6.5 RPG.

Decent numbers? Yeah.

All-World? Not on this planet.
Mad Props to Swampy Meadows For This Totally Excellent Post:
Old 12-10-2015, 02:47 PM
Major General

Thanked 1,355 Times in 586 Posts
College B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Man what an OOC schedule these guys are navigating! I love it man!

Key for the past several years is we are winning.........games like last night! One thing to schedule to play H/H with the SEC teams but when you got to the point where your team "expects" to win the road game and you've become dominating at home that's a heck of a recipe for success!

Attended a function last Thursday at the arena and AM spoke for a couple minutes. Said he met with Neil at the end of last season and they decided to continue to upgrade the OCC schedule.....BUT he said, what they are going through so far this season has been a grinder! (Not complaining by any means)

Probably partly due to our "play in" status despite the incredible year we had playing for both the A-10 regular season and tournament championships and still being relegated to a play in game! That's my take......

One way or the other it's sure been fun to watch! Who cares if you "play" top25 teams at their place---------but I like the winning "part" a whole lot!
Mad Props to College B-Ball Fan For This Totally Excellent Post:
ud2 (12-10-2015)
Old 12-10-2015, 03:22 PM
General

Thanked 4,578 Times in 2,405 Posts
Smitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by College B-Ball Fan View Post
One way or the other it's sure been fun to watch! Who cares if you "play" top25 teams at their place---------but I like the winning "part" a whole lot!
The only problem I see is we're not playing any other OOC true road games, even against non top 25 teams. Those are the scary games and it probably serves us well not to play them, but it's not a 100 percent true test of OOC play without them. The game last night lacked something you get when you play a William and Mary on the road and that's the added pressure of losing a game that can really hurt you. Being honest, everyone knew that last night's game was not crucial to the Flyers season if they lost, including the team which took a little pressure off. It was an icing on the cake game.
Old 12-10-2015, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by College B-Ball Fan View Post

Attended a function last Thursday at the arena and AM spoke for a couple minutes. Said he met with Neil at the end of last season and they decided to continue to upgrade the OCC schedule.....BUT he said, what they are going through so far this season has been a grinder! (Not complaining by any means)
Music to my ears.

I am wondering if maybe they knew something might be coming down the pike with Pierre, and they weren't comfortable with really toughening the OOC slate this year.
Old 12-10-2015, 06:40 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,409 Times in 577 Posts
anthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ud2 View Post
Music to my ears.

I am wondering if maybe they knew something might be coming down the pike with Pierre, and they weren't comfortable with really toughening the OOC slate this year.
I usually don't like telling people what to do or not to do with their own money, but you have been on this scheduling thing for months now. I really suggest you invest in Pride Plus because Chris R. has done a great job explaining what UD went thru to try to put this schedule together.

In regards to College B-Ball Fan's post about what was said at the function, I would have to guess they were talking about beefing up the buy game schedule. UD would play anyone in a home/home, not many teams want to come to the Arena and trying to schedule neutral site games can be difficult due to schedules and locations.

Last edited by anthonycharles; 12-10-2015 at 06:54 PM..
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to anthonycharles For This Totally Excellent Post:
Alberto Strasse (12-10-2015), longtimefan (12-10-2015)
Old 12-10-2015, 06:44 PM

If UD had been up by 16 points in the first half, thrown the ball away four times in a row and lost the game, we would have talked about the lack of mental toughness, low basketball IQ and giving the game away.

Playing a good Vanderbilt team on their home floor is a real challenge. Vandy had UD on the ropes and then made some dumb plays. Credit UD for taking advantage of it. Not every team gets a break and takes advantage.

The better team won last night, however, Vandy had a real good shot at winning the game and could have. Let's acknowledge that. They area good team without their 7 footer.

In the Iowa AND Monmouth win, the freshman came in and turned a large lead into a small lead and deficit. UD gave those teams gifts but recovered.

This was a great win because it was a tough road win. it helps to have some breaks.

One more thought. Attendance was listed as over 10,000. That must be paid, not actual. Lots of empty seats. It makes you appreciate the fan support for UD at home and on the road. Their crowd tried to lift Vandy last night in the second half. They could not.
Mad Props to SeasonTicketFan For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (12-11-2015)
Old 12-10-2015, 06:51 PM

longtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by anthonycharles View Post
I usually don't like telling people what to do or not to do with their own money, but you have been on this scheduling thing for months now. I really suggest you invest in Pride Plus because Chris R. has done a great job explaining what UD went thru to try to put this schedule together.
Thank you! I have suggested that several times. I think he would rather just complain.
Old 12-10-2015, 06:55 PM

Maybe I missed it, but where did anybody doubt the validity of the win?
Read the title of the thread. Perhaps a better title could have been created.
Old 12-10-2015, 07:26 PM
Major General

Thanked 2,118 Times in 1,054 Posts
Alberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond repute
This Was No Gift

Dayton earned it the hard way. Through great play on the road against the 21st ranked team in the nation. Just watched the replay and the unknown factor was how many bunnies Vandy missed at the rim. Why? Big Steve got in the way. No wonder Archie loves the way he changes the game when he is in.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Alberto Strasse For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (12-11-2015), Glen Clark (12-10-2015)
Old 12-11-2015, 10:18 AM

I agree Alberto. But I have another theory that is going to sound like deflategate. Those may have been the tightest rims we will play on all year. They felt like the ones at the County Fair where you try to squeeze a basketball through a rim that is so small and tight you need a shoe horn to win a stuffed seal.

Whomever services those rims surely doesn't use a torque wrench. Both teams had an issue with them.
Mad Props to San Diego Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
FLYER5 (12-11-2015)
Old 12-11-2015, 10:50 AM
Brigadier General

FLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond repute
That's a very good point, SDF, and one you just know that Archie must harp on. Everybody's gyms offer their own sets of obstacles. Diligence by the Flyers can narrow that focus down to those funky rims to make the Memorial Stadium memory a sweet one. Not many can say that.
Old 12-11-2015, 02:27 PM

We swish the ball, so we don't need any frickin rims.
Mad Props to jack72 For This Totally Excellent Post:
San Diego Flyer (12-11-2015)
Old 12-11-2015, 02:56 PM

I do wish you were right.

Unfortunately both teams had issues with it. Think Vandy might have gotten the worst of it at the end of the game. First, Scoochie got his own rebound on a missed freethrow that clanged half way back to the freethrow line. Then the kid that missed the last layup actually hit the inside of the rim and the ball look like it was shot out of gun as it went clear across to the other side and out.
Old 12-11-2015, 03:43 PM
Major General

Thanked 2,234 Times in 1,038 Posts
priceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond repute
If Vandy wants to give us a Christmas gift, then they can beat Purdue next Tuesday night and then Kentucky a couple of times for good measure once they get to conference play.
4 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to priceg75 For This Totally Excellent Post:
CE80 (12-11-2015), Glen Clark (12-17-2015), jack72 (12-11-2015), SeasonTicketFan (12-11-2015)