UDPride Discussion Forums    

Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Mens Basketball > Archived Seasonal Game Threads > 2014-2015 Game Threads

2014-2015 Game Threads Specific threads dedicated to each home and away game for UD Men's Basketball.

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 12-30-2014, 10:16 PM
General

Thanked 2,909 Times in 1,405 Posts
frisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond repute
15?
I'll have a whiff of whatever you are smoking!

Nice win tonight though.

A10 here we come!!!
Advertisement
Old 12-30-2014, 10:18 PM
Major

ScottyExpress has much to be proud ofScottyExpress has much to be proud ofScottyExpress has much to be proud ofScottyExpress has much to be proud ofScottyExpress has much to be proud ofScottyExpress has much to be proud ofScottyExpress has much to be proud ofScottyExpress has much to be proud ofScottyExpress has much to be proud of
Tossing back a Miller High Life or two Frisco, but why do you not think 15 is achievable?
Old 12-30-2014, 10:23 PM
General

Thanked 2,909 Times in 1,405 Posts
frisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ScottyExpress View Post
Tossing back a Miller High Life or two Frisco, but why do you not think 15 is achievable?
Sorry, I was thinking the conference schedule was 16 not 18. I guess 15 is doable, but it leaves no room for error-No losses at home and 6-3 on the road. Awfully tough if you ask me.
Old 12-30-2014, 10:27 PM
Major

ScottyExpress has much to be proud ofScottyExpress has much to be proud ofScottyExpress has much to be proud ofScottyExpress has much to be proud ofScottyExpress has much to be proud ofScottyExpress has much to be proud ofScottyExpress has much to be proud ofScottyExpress has much to be proud ofScottyExpress has much to be proud of
9 wins at home and 6-3 on the road. How many road games does it look like we shouldn't win. Think the schedule is favorable.
Old 12-30-2014, 10:34 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 1,080 Times in 676 Posts
udx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant future
10 OOC wins was my hope, and we should be pleased only losing to UCONN in PR and to Arkansas at its home. Moreover, we should be pleased that the loss of two players has been handled very well by this team. This is a good team.

It would be great to have Rodgers in there as our short bench will be an issue, but Wehrli has stepped up.

All in all, a good OOC and let the games begin in the A10.

Have a good New Year everyone.
Old 12-30-2014, 10:36 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 6,255 Times in 3,097 Posts
CE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond repute
Bass did not go in after he took that shot to the head. I sure hope he is okay. Remember he missed the early season games with a concussion. I would have put him in and take pollard out on offense during the last couple of minutes.
Old 12-30-2014, 11:07 PM

Thanked 4,600 Times in 2,847 Posts
UACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, Scotty....

Originally Posted by ScottyExpress View Post
Will take that game any day of the week Tommy. Hoping this game is a learning experience for Archie and the boys. Love this team, thinking 15 wins in A10 is not unrealistic if we stay healthy.
....15-3 in the A10......25-5 overall. Now that's optimism. I think 12-6 in the A10 will be great and will punch our Dance card....in my opinion.
Mad Props to UACFlyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
redbengal (01-01-2015)
Old 12-30-2014, 11:15 PM

Thanked 4,600 Times in 2,847 Posts
UACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond repute
The minutes....

Ole Miss had only one guy play 30 min.....no other UM player was close to that. UD's first five each played 30 min or more. Could we ever use even just one more guy to help out.

Great win.
Old 12-30-2014, 11:17 PM
Major

BOF02 is just really niceBOF02 is just really niceBOF02 is just really niceBOF02 is just really nice
Originally Posted by Swampy Meadows View Post
Is it just me or do you guys hear a promo for the Golf Channel in the back ground on the radio feed?
That background noise has been on all the radio feeds I listened to this year.
Old 12-30-2014, 11:18 PM

Thanked 10,128 Times in 5,864 Posts
jack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CE80 View Post
Bass did not go in after he took that shot to the head. I sure hope he is okay. Remember he missed the early season games with a concussion. I would have put him in and take pollard out on offense during the last couple of minutes.
Not reading anything into it yet. Bass' size is a detriment getting the ball in and across. Archie could have put DD in, but he obviously is sending Pollard a message.
Old 12-30-2014, 11:25 PM
Major

Originally Posted by udx2 View Post
10 OOC wins was my hope, and we should be pleased only losing to UCONN in PR and to Arkansas at its home. Moreover, we should be pleased that the loss of two players has been handled very well by this team. This is a good team.

It would be great to have Rodgers in there as our short bench will be an issue, but Wehrli has stepped up.

All in all, a good OOC and let the games begin in the A10.

Have a good New Year everyone.
This is a better team than the one that lost to UConn and Arkansas. Barring injuries on an already depleted roster, this may be the best UD team we've had since, I don't know, last year
Old 12-31-2014, 07:52 AM
Brigadier General

DGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by kiefaber455 View Post
Didn't Vegas have UD -4?
Vegas opened UD -4 1/2 closed at UD -6.
Mad Props to DGO67 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (12-31-2014)