Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Mens Basketball

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 06-26-2020, 06:17 PM
Just off the Jet

djsully082 is a glorious beacon of lightdjsully082 is a glorious beacon of lightdjsully082 is a glorious beacon of lightdjsully082 is a glorious beacon of lightdjsully082 is a glorious beacon of light
Kevin Conrad '83 Interview

I know a lot of people on this board would appreciate and enjoy my latest interview with Kevin Conrad about his time in Dayton playing for the Flyers. This one had been a long time coming since we met up in December in Chicago before the Colorado game, and I figured it was a great opportunity to bring up some stories from the 80s for older fans, as well as sneak in a little history lessons for newer ones.

I don't typically promote the show on UDPride, but this episode in particular felt fitting. (I also posted it 45 minutes before the Chase Johnson news broke and I got it completely wrong, my bad.)

Anyways, enjoy. (on apple podcasts and spotify as well if you dont like Soundcloud)

-Sully

https://soundcloud.com/blackburn-review/off-season-6
11 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to djsully082 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Bucketnight (06-27-2020), Buster Goode (06-29-2020), jack72 (06-27-2020), Jeff (06-27-2020), Lifelong Flyer Fan (06-26-2020), moville (06-26-2020), OSU Flyer (06-27-2020), Sea Bass (06-27-2020), sheg (06-28-2020), thachief (07-02-2020), Zeke (06-27-2020)
Advertisement
Old 06-27-2020, 11:19 AM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,005 Times in 556 Posts
Jeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by djsully082 View Post
I know a lot of people on this board would appreciate and enjoy my latest interview with Kevin Conrad about his time in Dayton playing for the Flyers. This one had been a long time coming since we met up in December in Chicago before the Colorado game, and I figured it was a great opportunity to bring up some stories from the 80s for older fans, as well as sneak in a little history lessons for newer ones.

I don't typically promote the show on UDPride, but this episode in particular felt fitting. (I also posted it 45 minutes before the Chase Johnson news broke and I got it completely wrong, my bad.)

Anyways, enjoy. (on apple podcasts and spotify as well if you dont like Soundcloud)

-Sully

https://soundcloud.com/blackburn-review/off-season-6
Actually listened to it before this post. Thanks for the interview. As an 84 grad, brought back some memories.
Old 06-27-2020, 01:29 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 6,132 Times in 2,901 Posts
Sea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond repute
Always wonder what happened with John Tomlinson. He was a good freshman and then they played at Depaul and that was it. He didn't come home from Chicago.