Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Mens Basketball

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 12-24-2008, 01:17 PM
1st Lieutenant

XavierFan is infamous around these partsXavierFan is infamous around these partsXavierFan is infamous around these partsXavierFan is infamous around these partsXavierFan is infamous around these partsXavierFan is infamous around these partsXavierFan is infamous around these partsXavierFan is infamous around these parts
The ideal home and home series

Alright, so in the Xavier loses thread,the topic was brought up about a home-and-home series between Butler and UD. So, pardon me if this was already discussed at one point, but...

As a fan, who would you most like to see Dayton schedule with a home and home that would be, in your opinion, most beneficial to UD. Please feel free to defend your suggestions. And The idea behind the question is what series do you feel would be most helpful come March. I look forward to your thoughts.
Advertisement
Old 12-24-2008, 01:36 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 6,301 Times in 3,004 Posts
Sea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond repute
Seems like a natural and the Flyers used to play Butler quite a bit. I don't think they have played since Dayton left the MCC for the Great Midwest. Maybe Butler is holding a grudge?
Old 12-24-2008, 01:40 PM
1st Lieutenant

captaincareful will become famous soon enoughcaptaincareful will become famous soon enough
Notre Dame, old rival. I would love to see that come back.
Old 12-24-2008, 01:51 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 2,476 Times in 1,110 Posts
JimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond repute
Deleted

Last edited by JimBo; 12-24-2008 at 03:23 PM..
Old 12-24-2008, 03:10 PM
1st Lieutenant

XavierFan is infamous around these partsXavierFan is infamous around these partsXavierFan is infamous around these partsXavierFan is infamous around these partsXavierFan is infamous around these partsXavierFan is infamous around these partsXavierFan is infamous around these partsXavierFan is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by JimBo View Post
I detest xavier as much as anyone, but this is crossing the line, IMO.
That post is a detestable and low class post. I am sorry to see that some people on this board are willing to think that such a post and a comparison to the 9-11 hijackers would be funny or relevant. This thread was started in a general interests and I had a legit question and was looking for honest answers. I hope the moderators on this board suspend him/her for that post.
Old 12-24-2008, 03:12 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 6,618 Times in 3,024 Posts
longtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond repute
By the way, ENZO.
Old 12-24-2008, 03:21 PM
1st Lieutenant

longtimefan,

I apologize for posting something that has already been discussed, I think I mentioned that in my first post.

If that's an issue, please shut down this thread. Then again, I would prefer that myself considering the asinine post above.