Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Mens Basketball

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 12-22-2008, 10:52 AM
Colonel

smitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond repute
Tix for @Duquesne & @ St. Louis

Just ordered tix today and for those who don't know, tix for Duquesne are $13 each and tix for St. Louis are a whopping $28 each. Not sure of seat location yet. I pick them up tomorrow so I will let you know what ya get for that price.
Advertisement
Old 12-22-2008, 11:18 AM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 15,915 Times in 6,996 Posts
rollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond repute
Let me be the 1st to nominate Smitch for UD Athletic Dept's Wife-of-the-Year Award.

I can't tell you how many times I've read your posts and wondered how much money your husband spends to get you so excited to attend any and every UD event possible. If there's a potion, formula, diamond, prayer or secret out there that can transform someone to your way of thinking.....patent and post it!!
Old 12-22-2008, 11:40 AM

Thanked 2,211 Times in 976 Posts
MrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up championship game

A positive development on Sunday. The Titan's victory over the Steelers moves home advantege from Pittsburgh to Nashville on the weekend of the Duquesne game.
MrsFF and I are a bit concerned about hotel room cost and availablility if the AFC Championship game makes its way back to Pittsburgh.
A few years ago, the Steelers played the Jets on the same day. It was nice because there were only a couple dozen Duquesne fans and they were all wearing Steelers attire.
Old 12-22-2008, 12:48 PM
Colonel

smitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond repute
No potions and for sure NO alcohol

Originally Posted by rollo View Post
Let me be the 1st to nominate Smitch for UD Athletic Dept's Wife-of-the-Year Award.

I can't tell you how many times I've read your posts and wondered how much money your husband spends to get you so excited to attend any and every UD event possible. If there's a potion, formula, diamond, prayer or secret out there that can transform someone to your way of thinking.....patent and post it!!
My husband does spend quite a bit of money, but he doesn't have to talk me into anything. Well...he does want to go to the San Juan tourney next year for our 10 year anniversary, but we were already planning on going to Disney next fall and I told him I couldn't give that one up. We pretty much spend all of our extra money (and some not so extra) on Flyer stuff. We aren't drinkers, we don't do movies, we take our kids with us just about everywhere so we don't pay babysitters, we try to only eat out on mondays (radio show night, of course), and it's just our favorite thing to do as a family. I thank God everyday that he has a good, secure job that affords us to do most of the things we want to do. However, the tix I bought today are actually being paid for with money we are getting for xmas from his mom and dad.
Old 12-22-2008, 12:51 PM

Thanked 6,634 Times in 3,033 Posts
longtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by smitch425 View Post
My husband does spend quite a bit of money, but he doesn't have to talk me into anything. Well...he does want to go to the San Juan tourney next year for our 10 year anniversary, but we were already planning on going to Disney next fall and I told him I couldn't give that one up. We pretty much spend all of our extra money (and some not so extra) on Flyer stuff. We aren't drinkers, we don't do movies, we take our kids with us just about everywhere so we don't pay babysitters, we try to only eat out on mondays (radio show night, of course), and it's just our favorite thing to do as a family. I thank God everyday that he has a good, secure job that affords us to do most of the things we want to do. However, the tix I bought today are actually being paid for with money we are getting for xmas from his mom and dad.
You are every man's dream!
Old 12-22-2008, 01:00 PM

Thanked 15,915 Times in 6,996 Posts
rollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, right.
I suppose you expect us to believe that you can walk on water, too, huh?.

(Don't answer that!)
Old 12-22-2008, 01:02 PM
Captain

Xenia UDFan is a splendid one to beholdXenia UDFan is a splendid one to beholdXenia UDFan is a splendid one to beholdXenia UDFan is a splendid one to beholdXenia UDFan is a splendid one to beholdXenia UDFan is a splendid one to beholdXenia UDFan is a splendid one to behold
The list will be complete when you say you've already got your son out in the driveway every night working on his 3-pt. shooting. We'll need a good outside shooter for our 2020-something run to the title!