Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Mens Basketball

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 11-27-2013, 10:44 PM
1st Lieutenant

TheSixthMan is a name known to allTheSixthMan is a name known to allTheSixthMan is a name known to allTheSixthMan is a name known to allTheSixthMan is a name known to allTheSixthMan is a name known to all
Archie Miller

I witnessed first hand this weekend the knowledge of Archie Miller. His basketball IQ is off the charts. The way he coaches our boys during the game is incredible. He is constantly coaching and hardly catches his breath. He will continue to bring our team to the top along with our University. I love the man!
Mad Props to TheSixthMan For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (11-28-2013)
Advertisement
Old 11-27-2013, 10:56 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 4,960 Times in 2,652 Posts
T-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond repute
He does seem to be growing into the role of Head Coach, after his 2-year learning curve. I'm not ready yet to give him a contract extension for life, at a salary of a gazillion $ a year, but I've had a good feeling about him since I saw how DMO & MK improved under his tutelage 2 years ago. I hope that feeling just keeps getting better and better.

Old 11-27-2013, 10:57 PM
General

Thanked 2,797 Times in 1,539 Posts
TommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TheSixthMan View Post
I witnessed first hand this weekend the knowledge of Archie Miller. His basketball IQ is off the charts. The way he coaches our boys during the game is incredible. He is constantly coaching and hardly catches his breath. He will continue to bring our team to the top along with our University. I love the man!
I agree. I do like the way he is coaching and teaching every minute of the game. I do believe I am seeing the "emergence" of some good players. This is something that we haven't seen for a while from this team. In the past, players did not emerge; they sort of plugged along.
Mad Props to TommyGola For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (11-28-2013)
Old 11-27-2013, 11:03 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 10,494 Times in 4,702 Posts
San Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Arch has become a great teacher because he first recruited court-savvy players. Most of his players have great vision and handles. Not a bad place to be if you are an instruction-friendly coach. Arch seems to have the whole package.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to San Diego Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
dnutz77 (11-27-2013), Tony T 71 (11-28-2013)
Old 11-27-2013, 11:20 PM
General

Thanked 5,386 Times in 2,348 Posts
Gazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond repute
Coaches are made in the conference season, when you're playing the same team for the 3rd time in the same season. He's done a nice job so far but I will not be convinced of any great coaching ability until he wins 10+ games in conference.

But, this could be that year???
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Gazoo For This Totally Excellent Post:
Chris R (11-27-2013), frisco flyer (11-27-2013), ruechalgrin (11-27-2013)
Old 11-27-2013, 11:22 PM
Colonel

Flyer69ers has a brilliant futureFlyer69ers has a brilliant futureFlyer69ers has a brilliant futureFlyer69ers has a brilliant futureFlyer69ers has a brilliant futureFlyer69ers has a brilliant futureFlyer69ers has a brilliant futureFlyer69ers has a brilliant futureFlyer69ers has a brilliant futureFlyer69ers has a brilliant futureFlyer69ers has a brilliant future
trite as this phrase may be . . .

it is definitely Miller Time
Mad Props to Flyer69ers For This Totally Excellent Post:
TheSixthMan (11-28-2013)