User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 11-27-2013, 11:33 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,887 Times in 644 Posts
dnutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond repute
82/11/6/7/4.....

82 = points
11 = assists
6 = steals
7 = blocks
4 = TURNOVERS

You have those type of intangible TEAM stats and you are going to win a lot of games. 4 freakin TO's?? That is excellent. Not to mention, our guys defended their tails off all three days and played really, really smart and hard. Given the talent that our guys have, if Arch can get them to do this all season, then the sky is truly the limit. Best BASKETBALL I've seen from a UD team in a LOOOOONNNNNNG time. Quite frankly, we took all three teams to the wood shed (other than for a couple of minutes each vs Gonzaga and Baylor).

Ps: it appears that UD is getting better defensively, eh?
5 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to dnutz77 For This Totally Excellent Post:
CE80 (11-28-2013), Flyer 86 (11-28-2013), frisco flyer (11-27-2013), redbengal (11-28-2013), rollo (11-28-2013)
Advertisement
Old 11-28-2013, 08:53 AM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 15,823 Times in 6,961 Posts
rollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond repute
Happy Thanksgiving!

When I was teetering back and forth off the edge of the deep abyss, ready to jump and never be seen or hear from again, it was DNutz and Shocka who encouraged me to take a deep breath and a step back and be patient with Archie's system.

I have them to thank for my renewed optimism.

And you have them to thank for me.

And it is Thanksgiving...right!
dnutz77 (11-28-2013), Flyer 86 (11-28-2013), Ready Action (11-28-2013)
Old 11-28-2013, 09:04 AM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 3,787 Times in 1,933 Posts
Avid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rollo View Post
When I was teetering back and forth off the edge of the deep abyss, ready to jump and never be seen or hear from again, it was DNutz and Shocka who encouraged me to take a deep breath and a step back and be patient with Archie's system.

I have them to thank for my renewed optimism.

And you have them to thank for me.

And it is Thanksgiving...right!
D@mn DNutz and Shocka

Happy Thanks Giving Everyone and that includes Rollo
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Avid Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
dnutz77 (11-28-2013), Flyer 86 (11-28-2013), rollo (11-28-2013)