User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 03-01-2019, 10:03 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,597 Times in 750 Posts
CoffeeCan has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeeCan has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeeCan has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeeCan has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeeCan has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeeCan has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeeCan has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeeCan has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeeCan has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeeCan has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeeCan has a reputation beyond repute
Thoughts

1. We played two on two today. And their two beat our two.
2. Amazing effort by Mikesell and Obi. Just amazing. On both ends of the court.
3. If we cannot beat Rhode Island at home IN MARCH I really fear for our postseason odds.
4. How can a shooting guard play 35 minutes, take 4 shots, and make only one?
5. How can a team supposedly on the bubble (what a joke, ESPN) lay such an egg to Rhode Island?
6. How can Langevine play the last 8 minutes of regulation and OT with 4 fouls? I believe I am correct here, but someone I am sure will be only too happy to correct me.
7. I mean, he has killed us all game. Why not take the ball right at him?
8. I get that Landers is playing hurt. But he took only two less shots than Davis.
9. Great "shooting" guard
10. Holy **** am I drinking. See you in the NIT.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to CoffeeCan For This Totally Excellent Post:
FlyerGuyer (03-01-2019), redbengal (03-02-2019)
Advertisement
Old 03-01-2019, 10:09 PM
Major

Donniex3Era has a brilliant futureDonniex3Era has a brilliant futureDonniex3Era has a brilliant futureDonniex3Era has a brilliant futureDonniex3Era has a brilliant futureDonniex3Era has a brilliant futureDonniex3Era has a brilliant futureDonniex3Era has a brilliant futureDonniex3Era has a brilliant futureDonniex3Era has a brilliant futureDonniex3Era has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by CoffeeCan View Post
3. If we cannot beat Rhode Island at home IN MARCH I really fear for our postseason odds.
5. How can a team supposedly on the bubble (what a joke, ESPN) lay such an egg to Rhode Island?
6. How can Langevine play the last 8 minutes of regulation and OT with 4 fouls? I believe I am correct here, but someone I am sure will be only too happy to correct me.
8. I get that Landers is playing hurt. But he took only two less shots than Davis.
Our guards are simply ok, not very good. Not good shooters, not good passers, not great defenders. It is what it is. I expect big changes next year
Old 03-01-2019, 10:16 PM
Colonel

pmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Donniex3Era View Post
Our guards are simply ok, not very good. Not good shooters, not good passers, not great defenders. It is what it is. I expect big changes next year
If we don't see major changes, we have a poor recruiting record under AG. Calling Davis and Cohill (this far at very least) OK is generous. I miss Matos.
Old 03-01-2019, 10:38 PM
Captain

Clear Prop has much to be proud ofClear Prop has much to be proud ofClear Prop has much to be proud ofClear Prop has much to be proud ofClear Prop has much to be proud ofClear Prop has much to be proud ofClear Prop has much to be proud ofClear Prop has much to be proud of
The loss stings, but nothing really has changed. We still need to win the A10 tourney to dance. One game at a time... on to LaSalle and hopefully 5 more wins in a row!
Mad Props to Clear Prop For This Totally Excellent Post:
redbengal (03-02-2019)
Old 03-01-2019, 11:02 PM
General

Thanked 2,811 Times in 1,546 Posts
TommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Clear Prop View Post
The loss stings, but nothing really has changed. We still need to win the A10 tourney to dance. One game at a time... on to LaSalle and hopefully 5 more wins in a row!
Clear Prop: I bleed Flyer blue and red, but I must say that their play tonight in a crunch game was a disgrace. If I were Anthony Grant, I would send a strong message by benching the two guards and Josh. Trey is injured; he needs to sit as well. In fact, I might not play them at all next game. I might play Cohill and let him know that you don't pass up 15 foot jump shots for some wild-$$$ drive to the hoop. But I would put Frankie in there and a walk-on and let the chips fall. These guys have to learn that when you put on the Flyer uniform, you play your butt off and you protect the ball. They did not do either tonight. These ills tonight had nothing to do with a lack of talent; it was all about a lack of will...and as far as I am concerned they can take their will to the bench for the remaining two games.
Mad Props to TommyGola For This Totally Excellent Post:
UDGutter2 (03-03-2019)
Old 03-01-2019, 11:12 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 4,285 Times in 1,756 Posts
SeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond repute
Most coaches don't bench the players especially when there is no one to take their place. Most coaches make you pay during the next practice.

Start Frank and a walk-on. You guarantee a loss in the next game. Look how well the UMass reserves performed this week.

Originally Posted by TommyGola View Post
Clear Prop: I bleed Flyer blue and red, but I must say that their play tonight in a crunch game was a disgrace. If I were Anthony Grant, I would send a strong message by benching the two guards and Josh. Trey is injured; he needs to sit as well. In fact, I might not play them at all next game. I might play Cohill and let him know that you don't pass up 15 foot jump shots for some wild-$$$ drive to the hoop. But I would put Frankie in there and a walk-on and let the chips fall. These guys have to learn that when you put on the Flyer uniform, you play your butt off and you protect the ball. They did not do either tonight. These ills tonight had nothing to do with a lack of talent; it was all about a lack of will...and as far as I am concerned they can take their will to the bench for the remaining two games.
Old 03-01-2019, 11:20 PM
Major General

Thanked 1,912 Times in 1,082 Posts
NJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond repute
Team Rhodie worst shooting 3pt team in league lites UD up and 19 TO on UD's part means a loss anywhere you play the game.
Mad Props to NJFlyr71 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Clear Prop (03-02-2019)
Old 03-02-2019, 02:07 AM
Colonel

redbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud of
#1, 2, 6, & 7. Sums it up for me. Especially #7!!
Old 03-02-2019, 02:16 AM
Colonel

redbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud of
And now we join the 5-loss teams battling for the #3 and 4 seeds in the A10 Tournament. Slip to #5 or 6 and you can warm up the bus on the season.

The at-large was a fun dream but I suspect we were much farther off the bubble than Joey Brackets was prognosticating we were. Moot point now. The Flyers still control their own Top 4 destiny by winning out. Gotta finish strong at home on Wednesday and then throw the first punch at a hungry Dukes team next weekend.

Top 4 seed should be the next and only goal right now.
Mad Props to redbengal For This Totally Excellent Post:
Runnin' Rebel (03-02-2019)
Old 03-02-2019, 08:30 AM
Staff Writer

Thanked 6,915 Times in 2,927 Posts
Swampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by NJFlyr71 View Post
Team Rhodie worst shooting 3pt team in league lites UD up and 19 TO on UD's part means a loss anywhere you play the game.
URI was actually the worst 3. point shooting team in the country...up until last night
Posted via Mobile Device
Mad Props to Swampy Meadows For This Totally Excellent Post:
Clear Prop (03-02-2019)
Old 03-02-2019, 08:34 AM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 8,558 Times in 3,703 Posts
ClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond repute
Saw a bunch of drinking last night. Never noticed quite as many people who were feeling beyond quite well at a game including the guy who face planted behind 202. Did I miss a good happy hour special? No I did not run into CJ or Shocka either.
Old 03-02-2019, 08:45 AM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 4,994 Times in 2,668 Posts
T-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by redbengal View Post
#1, 2, 6, & 7. Sums it up for me. Especially #7!!
I generally agree, but:
1) the problem wasn’t that “their 2 beat our 2”, it was that their 3-5 beat our 3-5. Once you got past Fatts & Langevine, they still had role players making positive contributions. Us? Not so much.
7) Obi was going right at him, but he was playing smart defense that was not aggressive enough to cause him to get that 5th foul. What we missed was cutters that would force Langevine to play help defense, which is what could have drawn that 5th foul.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-02-2019, 08:47 AM
Captain

Clear Prop has much to be proud ofClear Prop has much to be proud ofClear Prop has much to be proud ofClear Prop has much to be proud ofClear Prop has much to be proud ofClear Prop has much to be proud ofClear Prop has much to be proud ofClear Prop has much to be proud of
Whoever brought up the poor 3 pt shooting of Rhody before the game was a badly timed jinx. :-)
Old 03-02-2019, 08:55 AM
General of the Air Force

T-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SeasonTicketFan View Post
Most coaches don't bench the players especially when there is no one to take their place. Most coaches make you pay during the next practice.

Start Frank and a walk-on. You guarantee a loss in the next game. Look how well the UMass reserves performed this week.
Since this thread is about “thoughts”:
-I wonder if “the next practice” has started yet. I mean, it’s almost 9:00 AM, and all but 2 of the guys should have plenty of energy after last night’s “effort” against Rhody.
-I agree that, if we’re seeing a lot of Frankie and Westerfield, then something’s either wrong or great. Still, CAG showed last year that he’s not afraid to send a message via who plays and who doesn’t. And, in a way, it’d be interesting to see him pull a Norman Dale (“My team’s on the court”), but I’m sure that would be counterproductive at this point.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-02-2019, 09:10 AM
General of the Air Force

Just to punish myself, I decided to check out last night’s box score, and take-out the stellar performances of Obi and Ryan. What I found was:
-7 for 23 from the floor, including 1-9 from beyond the arc.
-13 rebounds (between 3 positions)
-7 assists
-14 turnovers
-21 points

On the bright side, they were 6/6 from the line.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-02-2019, 10:46 AM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 6,255 Times in 3,097 Posts
CE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Swampy Meadows View Post
URI was actually the worst 3. point shooting team in the country...up until last night
Posted via Mobile Device
Whoever brought up the poor 3 pt shooting of Rhody before the game was a badly timed jinx. :-)
I did not watch the game - only looking at stats. URI was 7-22, 31.8% from 3. While we would have won if we had done that well (we were 3-14, 21.4%), we did not get done in by a team shooting lights out from 3. When you look at just the stats, our 3 pt shooting was not good but we did not shoot that many, It was the 19 turnovers vs their 12 that stands out. I have to believe that many of those were live ball turnovers that were turned into 2 points the other way.
Old 03-02-2019, 10:59 AM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 2,316 Times in 1,328 Posts
CT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CE80 View Post
It was the 19 turnovers vs their 12 that stands out. I have to believe that many of those were live ball turnovers that were turned into 2 points the other way.
Spot on, when we turn the ball over they are usually of the live ball variety leading to a lot of points off. We on the other hand, by nature of not playing aggressive because of lack of depth, don't create many turnovers and when we do they are often times not live ball turnovers.
Mad Props to CT Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
CE80 (03-02-2019)
Old 03-02-2019, 01:37 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,086 Times in 640 Posts
steverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CE80 View Post
I did not watch the game - only looking at stats. URI was 7-22, 31.8% from 3. While we would have won if we had done that well (we were 3-14, 21.4%), we did not get done in by a team shooting lights out from 3. When you look at just the stats, our 3 pt shooting was not good but we did not shoot that many, It was the 19 turnovers vs their 12 that stands out. I have to believe that many of those were live ball turnovers that were turned into 2 points the other way.
spot on... they did NOT shoot lights out from the 3... we did not take care of the ball...

the last 3 minutes of the game was tough to watch, we just looked like we were rushing, turning it over, not getting good shots... that layup attempt by Jalen was a very tough shot to make...

really, the situation has not changed, we need to win the tournament to get in... there is no one in the A10 we cannot beat - lets get it done and make it
Old 03-02-2019, 03:37 PM
Major General

Thanked 1,912 Times in 1,082 Posts
NJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond repute
RI May not have had the best percentage on 3's by end of game but in 1st half it was about 85% IIRC and almost no runs by UD to close the gap got close enough because of RI hitting a timely 3. It felt like a 3 at the most inopportune time for us. Toward the end and in OT our turnovers is what spelled the end.
Old 03-02-2019, 04:22 PM
Brigadier General

steverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond repute
ohhh baloney with extra mayo, if it was 85% 3's in the first half by RI, to finish 7 for 22! at 31% they must have been 0% in the 2nd...the only way they had timely 3's, is because we allowed the game to be close enough to be timely.. this was all on us...I don't believe it

it was lack of effort by players not with the names of Ryan or Obi..

we need to put out an APB for Josh Cunningham, he was nowhere to be seen..

we did not convert at opportune times, and that is on us...

turnovers, turnovers.... guard play

but, with all that, there is not a single team in the A10 we cannot beat.. but every player needs to bring out their best.. we dont need deer caught in headlights at this time of the year...

looks like NIT, but their is still a possibility for the NCAA until it is not possible... in honor of Yogi
Old 03-02-2019, 05:51 PM
Major General

Thanked 1,735 Times in 1,009 Posts
steve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by steverino015 View Post
spot on... they did NOT shoot lights out from the 3... we did not take care of the ball...

the last 3 minutes of the game was tough to watch, we just looked like we were rushing, turning it over, not getting good shots... that layup attempt by Jalen was a very tough shot to make...

really, the situation has not changed, we need to win the tournament to get in... there is no one in the A10 we cannot beat - lets get it done and make it
They were very hot when they needed to.The difference is they were spot-on and hot shooting the three's to build up a 12-point lead. UD did everything they could to come back and expelled a lot of energy and when you're a team that doesn't have depth, aren't a good shooting perimeter team and can't stop turning the ball over, the margin for error is very thin and it's tough to keep that up.
Old 03-02-2019, 07:40 PM
Brigadier General

Originally Posted by steve View Post
They were very hot when they needed to.The difference is they were spot-on and hot shooting the three's to build up a 12-point lead. UD did everything they could to come back and expelled a lot of energy and when you're a team that doesn't have depth, aren't a good shooting perimeter team and can't stop turning the ball over, the margin for error is very thin and it's tough to keep that up.
balderdash with a cayenne pepper twist...

we had 2 players play.... did not finish possessions... 6 more turnovers...

this was not about RI, this was about us...but still, nothing has changed.. we are in the same position we were before the game...

we have to win the A10 flookin tournament to make the NCAA... if we don't we go NIT and even then, it is still okay.... our future looks bright... but this game, in this instance, it is on the team... but we are still in this thing until we are no longer in it...
Old 03-02-2019, 08:44 PM
Major General

Thanked 1,735 Times in 1,009 Posts
steve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond repute
You need to interpret.You said Rhode island did not shoot well from the three-point line. I told you they were very hot at a point in the game that got them a 12-point lead. You cannot discount the fact they shot the three ball well in the first half. It was enough to get them a big lead and UD did everything they could to get back in the game but they do not have the firepower. They are a team that cannot shoot threes, and they commit lots of turnovers. That is a very very bad recipe. Once UD made a run to tie the game they were once again prone to turn the ball over which is exactly what they did multiple times.

The margin of error for this team is very thin considering they cannot shoot the deep ball and they rarely score on fast break points anymore. Let alone having a short bench with nobody coming off the bench that can shoot the ball either. This team lives and dies with good guard play and both guards are adequate guards only at this time.

Last edited by steve; 03-02-2019 at 08:46 PM..
Old 03-02-2019, 11:07 PM
Brigadier General

I can interpret fine, stop scolding me fella...starting off like that can warrant a loss of rank... plus, I could be an Undercover Boss for the staff...at least end that remark with "sir"....kidding...)

they did NOT shoot lights out... much like Congress cares about us, that is a false rumor.... UD outshot RI, and had more rebounds, somehow:
the Rams had 16 (sixteen, helping you interpret) more field goal attempts even though we outrebounded them..

they shot 8 more three point attempts, making 4 more than we did for the game..
we outshot RI in fg%, we went to the free throw line 13 more times than them, we outrebounded them by 9....

here is why we lost: if your name was not Ryan or Obi, the rest of the team shot 7 for 23 for the game...that is 30% from the field!
if your name was not Ryan or Obi, the rest of the team shot 1 for 9 from 3 point range.. here, I'll help you interpret that: 11%
if your name was not Ryan or Obi, the rest of the team only had 11 of the 35 rebounds..
if your name was not Ryan or Obi, the rest of the team had 14 of the 19 turnovers:
that is 73%

I interpret that, as meaning we had 2 people on the court actually producing... I am surprised we were that close... we should of won this game handily IMO...I interpret and conclude that we would of, if the energy from Ryan and Obi could of fed the others.... the loss is on us, not on RI IMO...
Old 03-03-2019, 09:26 AM
General

Thanked 2,337 Times in 1,410 Posts
Jeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by steverino015 View Post

if your name was not Ryan or Obi, the rest of the team shot 7 for 23 for the game...that is 30% from the field!
if your name was not Ryan or Obi, the rest of the team shot 1 for 9 from 3 point range.. here, I'll help you interpret that: 11%
if your name was not Ryan or Obi, the rest of the team only had 11 of the 35 rebounds..
if your name was not Ryan or Obi, the rest of the team had 14 of the 19 turnovers:
that is 73%
A study of players we have vs. players we want.
Mad Props to Jeff For This Totally Excellent Post:
steverino015 (03-03-2019)