UDPride Discussion Forums    

Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Mens Basketball

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 11-30-2008, 12:33 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 2,428 Times in 829 Posts
The Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond repute
PG stats

I don't think anyone would argue that Chris Wright is the key to this team, but I took a look at the aggregate numbers for our committee of point guards through the first six games and came away quite impressed.

Here's the stat line: 46 assists, 28 turnovers, a remarkable 23 steals and 84 points. Rolled into one, that's a PG averaging 14 points, 4 steals, 7.8 assists and 4.8 turnovers. Still too many turnovers (although London Warren by himself almost has a a 2.5-to-1 assist to TO ratio), but the steals help to offset that.

If the three PGs continue to put up this kind of production, Dayton will be a tough out for anyone.
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to The Fly For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (11-30-2008), FlyerYouBetcha (11-30-2008), IAFlyer (11-30-2008)
Advertisement
Old 11-30-2008, 02:03 PM
General

Thanked 1,269 Times in 787 Posts
Flyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by The Fly View Post
I don't think anyone would argue that Chris Wright is the key to this team, but I took a look at the aggregate numbers for our committee of point guards through the first six games and came away quite impressed.

Here's the stat line: 46 assists, 28 turnovers, a remarkable 23 steals and 84 points. Rolled into one, that's a PG averaging 14 points, 4 steals, 7.8 assists and 4.8 turnovers. Still too many turnovers (although London Warren by himself almost has a a 2.5-to-1 assist to TO ratio), but the steals help to offset that.

If the three PGs continue to put up this kind of production, Dayton will be a tough out for anyone.
TRULY Awesome. those were my numbers back in the Day!

they also prob. have at min. 4 rebounds. anyone (figgie?) got a number on boards?
Old 11-30-2008, 02:33 PM

masonflyer is a splendid one to beholdmasonflyer is a splendid one to beholdmasonflyer is a splendid one to beholdmasonflyer is a splendid one to beholdmasonflyer is a splendid one to beholdmasonflyer is a splendid one to beholdmasonflyer is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Flyer 86 View Post

they also prob. have at min. 4 rebounds. anyone (figgie?) got a number on boards?
Are you Cedric Toney?
Old 11-30-2008, 02:34 PM
Captain

Flyer_Tom is a splendid one to beholdFlyer_Tom is a splendid one to beholdFlyer_Tom is a splendid one to beholdFlyer_Tom is a splendid one to beholdFlyer_Tom is a splendid one to beholdFlyer_Tom is a splendid one to beholdFlyer_Tom is a splendid one to behold
Dont forget

to also factor in blocks!! LW has to be a leader in blocks for a PG!!!

Tom R
Old 11-30-2008, 04:56 PM
I Am A Statistical God

Thanked 6,172 Times in 2,321 Posts
Figgie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Flyer 86 View Post

I've got 6 rebounds, and 0.5 blocks per game.

Figgie