Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Mens Basketball

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 02-24-2021, 04:22 PM
Lieutenant Colonel

mikeymo85 has much to be proud ofmikeymo85 has much to be proud ofmikeymo85 has much to be proud ofmikeymo85 has much to be proud ofmikeymo85 has much to be proud ofmikeymo85 has much to be proud ofmikeymo85 has much to be proud ofmikeymo85 has much to be proud of
espn+

a couple of questions on espn+ 1) if I get home at 7 can I log in and watch the game from the beginning? 2) How long after the game is over until I can watch a replay? is it posted 10 minutes after? the game starts at 6 and I can't start watching until 7, what is the best way to watch the game from the beginning.
I have spectrum but that won't help me record espn+ correct?
thanks
Advertisement
Old 02-24-2021, 04:28 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,367 Times in 537 Posts
MNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond repute
If I remember correctly, ESPN+ does not allow you to start from the beginning while the game is in progress.

You will need to wait for it to be over, then watch the replay. I don't know exact timing on that, but it's pretty fast (your guess of 10 minutes seems about right - might even be faster).
Mad Props to MNFats For This Totally Excellent Post:
mikeymo85 (02-24-2021)
Old 02-24-2021, 04:33 PM
Major

superfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mikeymo85 View Post
a couple of questions on espn+ 1) if I get home at 7 can I log in and watch the game from the beginning? 2) How long after the game is over until I can watch a replay? is it posted 10 minutes after? the game starts at 6 and I can't start watching until 7, what is the best way to watch the game from the beginning.
I have spectrum but that won't help me record espn+ correct?
thanks
You can definitely pause. So if anyone is at your house that can start it at 6:00 and hit pause, it will be waiting for you at 7:00.
Mad Props to superfan99 For This Totally Excellent Post:
mikeymo85 (02-24-2021)
Old 02-24-2021, 05:01 PM
General

Thanked 4,343 Times in 2,135 Posts
Medford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond repute
The one down side of pausing, is that when you fast forward there is no video feed so you won't get a visual of when play is about to restart. Timeouts are roughly 2 minutes each, so you can guestimate based upon the timer that you have when to stop fastforwarding. DVD definitely has it beat in that regard.
Mad Props to Medford For This Totally Excellent Post:
CT Flyer (02-24-2021)
Old 02-24-2021, 05:33 PM
Colonel

tirebiter has a reputation beyond reputetirebiter has a reputation beyond reputetirebiter has a reputation beyond reputetirebiter has a reputation beyond reputetirebiter has a reputation beyond reputetirebiter has a reputation beyond reputetirebiter has a reputation beyond reputetirebiter has a reputation beyond reputetirebiter has a reputation beyond reputetirebiter has a reputation beyond reputetirebiter has a reputation beyond repute
The thing I like about espn+ is that you can pause the live game and not miss anything while you're getting a fresh beer or snack or whatever. Then you can fast forward the timeouts and eventually get back to live. Plus, you can pause, rewind a play to see what the heck happened, and go from there, not missing a thing.
Old 02-24-2021, 10:32 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 1,319 Times in 686 Posts
TXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond repute
You won't want to watch it anyway
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to TXFlyerFan For This Totally Excellent Post:
CT Flyer (02-25-2021), mikeymo85 (02-25-2021), soccerflyer (02-26-2021)
Old 02-26-2021, 07:56 AM
Captain

soccerflyer has a spectacular aura aboutsoccerflyer has a spectacular aura aboutsoccerflyer has a spectacular aura about
A huge detractor from the games on demand is that the ESPN+ mobile app requires you to look at the final score before clicking "watch." I am sure they think this is a great feature, but I think it is a bug.