Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Mens Basketball

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 11-15-2008, 05:29 PM
Captain

UD93 Steve is a name known to allUD93 Steve is a name known to allUD93 Steve is a name known to allUD93 Steve is a name known to allUD93 Steve is a name known to allUD93 Steve is a name known to all
I pulled a dumb one...

I drove over from Delaware Ohio today to stay the night and have a "family weekend" (discovery museum, airforce museum, mass at the chapel, milanos and UD game) with the wife and 2 daugthers.

Dumb part - Forgot our tickets!!!!

I bought them on the phone through the ticket office and they have my name, etc. Does anyone know if they can cancel those tickets and reissue new ones if I show them my ID at the ticket booth tomorrow??? I also have the A-10 package so they definitely have my information... I tried to call today but they are closed.

I hate to buy new tickets but it is also not worth driving back home to get them...they were 400 level but they were a little closer than my A-10 tickets...
Advertisement
Old 11-15-2008, 05:59 PM
Brigadier General

The Chef will become famous soon enoughThe Chef will become famous soon enough
Talking Yes, you did! (j/k)

Can't you typically have the tickets held at will call if you purchase them on the phone? Sounds strange to me that they would have to mail them to you, even if you bought the single game tix early.

Any rate, if they would do that, one would presume that if you brought your ID with you, they could invalidate the old tix and print you new ones. My suggestion to you would be to call the UD Arena ticket office (937-229-4433) three hours before the game, which is the stated time that they open on a weekend game night. That would be 4:00 PM.
Old 11-15-2008, 06:28 PM
Major

Iguomaniac is a splendid one to beholdIguomaniac is a splendid one to beholdIguomaniac is a splendid one to beholdIguomaniac is a splendid one to beholdIguomaniac is a splendid one to beholdIguomaniac is a splendid one to behold
They should be able to reprint your tickets. There was a problem with my season tickets and the ticket office told me that they are able to invalidate your old bar codes and print new tickets. I think there is a $1 or $2 charge per ticket for reprinting. If there are just students working there tomorrow night who can't do it, you can also just buy a $5 ticket that comes with a free pizza and sit in the seats where your original tickets were: http://daytonflyers.cstv.com/sports/...111408aac.html .
Old 11-15-2008, 08:55 PM
2nd Lieutenant

Mark_K is a jewel in the roughMark_K is a jewel in the roughMark_K is a jewel in the rough
A few years ago, on the way to a game, our tickets slipped into a seam in the center console of the car. We tried to get them out but had no luck. We went to the ticket window and explained the situation and they issued two replacement tickets without a problem. Hopefully they'll do the same for you. Good Luck.
Old 11-15-2008, 11:24 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 2,426 Times in 1,080 Posts
UDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond repute
At the last game I was missing a ticket and the ticket window gave me another one. Last season they also did it and they once did it for my wife so I think you should be OK