User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 09-10-2015, 05:12 PM
General

Thanked 5,460 Times in 2,387 Posts
Gazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by FLYER5 View Post
It's been hounded on. 27 wins as a starter last season. It's a wrap. How more compelling do you want the picture painted? LW was tough, very tough. But never the on-ball glue guy that Kyle is. He was disruptive in the full-court with his hands. That is it. That's probably all he could do with those mangled finger joints of his. For the record I was an LW fan, though his toughness far out-weighed his court savvy. And he was an enigma his whole time at UD. Some are not seeing the value here, plain and simple. With all the talent we have I like KD the most because of his ability to maintain his savvy at break-neck speed. I see it. You don't need to until tourney time when we'll have to have it to win against the big boys. Hopefully.
Why do people keep responding as if I'm down on KD?!? For the 3rd time, I think he's going to have a breakout season this year. His injury contributed to his poor shooting last year. But you can't paint it any other way, his shooting was poor.
Mad Props to Gazoo For This Totally Excellent Post:
FLYER5 (09-10-2015)
Advertisement
Old 09-10-2015, 05:35 PM
Brigadier General

FLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Gazoo View Post
Why do people keep responding as if I'm down on KD?!? For the 3rd time, I think he's going to have a breakout season this year. His injury contributed to his poor shooting last year. But you can't paint it any other way, his shooting was poor.
Sure, I'm just pointing out that your breakout year for him won't be his first in actuality. His team has never hurt for scoring, so his duties as a 3-pt artist have been far and away on the back burner. Afterall he is the best on-ball defender in the A-10.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to FLYER5 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Gazoo (09-11-2015), Smitty10 (09-11-2015)
Old 09-22-2015, 11:39 AM
Lieutenant Colonel

oldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond repute
With DP out for the first 10 games and probably rusty for the first few games thereafter we might see any easing on crush of talent at the two guard spot.

I always saw DP as a short forward. Without him the replacement is Cooke. One of the Frosh might be able to play but I doubt that they would be as impactful particularly at the beginning of the year. this means KD and DD will probably have the two guard spot to split.

It also means big Steve should get more playing time as the need for a big body in the middle will be even more necessary as a big body on the perimeter will be missing.
Mad Props to oldfan For This Totally Excellent Post:
FLYER5 (09-23-2015)