User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 11-28-2019, 08:16 AM
General

Thanked 5,455 Times in 2,384 Posts
Gazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond repute
Are investigations leveling the talent?

I was thinking (a dangerous passtime): with all the investigations into alleged (read: dirty as he11) cheating coaches, is the talent spread around more fairly this year? Is that why there's no team that looks great, in particular the traditional powerhouses? I watched Duke and they're good but wow. . . let's just say there's no Zion on the team this year. Or is it just a down year for spectacular talent?
Advertisement
Old 11-28-2019, 08:57 AM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 6,166 Times in 4,198 Posts
ud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Gazoo View Post
I was thinking (a dangerous passtime): with all the investigations into alleged (read: dirty as he11) cheating coaches, is the talent spread around more fairly this year? Is that why there's no team that looks great, in particular the traditional powerhouses? I watched Duke and they're good but wow. . . let's just say there's no Zion on the team this year. Or is it just a down year for spectacular talent?
Yep, that is exactly what I am thinking. Now that the FBI has blown the lid off of all the totally out of control cheating in d1 college basketball, these d1 head coaches are now being forced to behave in a more above-board manner, such that the talent is now being spread around more evenly, and the playing field is being leveled more.

I really do think these coaches are now watching their backs because they do not know who is looking over their shoulder/listening in.

You would think that people like Will Wade and LSU are at least embarrased, if not hopefully totally humiliated.

Kentucky and Duke both lose at home to much lower-profile schools, when was the last time that happened in the same year?

Last edited by ud2; 11-28-2019 at 09:11 AM..
Old 11-28-2019, 09:22 AM
Captain

The Price is Wright is infamous around these partsThe Price is Wright is infamous around these partsThe Price is Wright is infamous around these parts
It blows my mind that these coaches who are on tape talking about buying players are STILL COACHING. Why on earth does Sean Miller still have a job?
Posted via Mobile Device
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to The Price is Wright For This Totally Excellent Post:
SLUFLYER (11-28-2019), ud2 (11-28-2019)