Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-06-2017, 12:53 PM
General

Thanked 4,320 Times in 2,124 Posts
Medford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond repute
2017-'18 Games of Note

Same rules as in prior years, if you only care about the Flyers and what they do; if you believe that the Flyers taking care of their 'business" will propel them into the postseason and you don't want to read about a bunch of other teams, then this thread isn't for you, so shut your mouth (or fingers). As for everyone else, anything college basketball related is fair game. I'll try to update games for UD's opponents as we progress, perhaps highlight a few interesting games. Should UD put themselves into position to be ranked or earn an NCAA bid, then I'll highlight any games of teams they're trying to move ahead of for those accomplishments. The more help, the better informed we'll all be.

So with that out of the way, the season kicks off on Friday, not a ton of interesting games across the landscape, nationally, GTech @ UCLA is probably the most "headline worthy" though I have no idea how much GTech has improved since the days of Gregory, or how UCLA is suppose to be this year. Name wise its intriguing if nothing else. Iowa St @ Missouri could be good as well, Missouri has brought in some young studs, Iowa St is usually decent. North Florida is @ Mich St; NFU has been decent at times in the past few years. Archie opens up with Indiana State at home. Northern Iowa is usually pretty good, they are at Chapel Hill. Nothing else jumped out at me, but I'm sure there are a few other sneaky good games, or games I just flat out missed on a busy opening night.
13 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Medford For This Totally Excellent Post:
BRob2Perryman3 (11-06-2017), ClaytonFlyerFan (11-06-2017), CoffeeCan (11-11-2017), CvilleFlyer (11-06-2017), Figgie123 (11-06-2017), flyerfanatic86 (11-07-2017), Glen Clark (11-07-2017), MNFats (11-10-2017), redbengal (11-06-2017), rollo (11-06-2017), ruechalgrin (11-10-2017), tirebiter (11-06-2017), Tony T 71 (11-10-2017)
Advertisement