User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 05-03-2015, 09:17 AM
Major General

Thanked 1,355 Times in 586 Posts
College B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Burger King Guy from UD games part of Mayweather entourage---good job!

Great job by the Burger King guy from the UD Men's hoops games helping Floyd get ready for the fight last night against Manny P.!

Always good seeing our UD students making a name for themselves in a positive way!

http://nesn.com/2015/05/floyd-maywea...r-king-photos/
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to College B-Ball Fan For This Totally Excellent Post:
BRob2Perryman3 (05-03-2015), UDEE79 (05-03-2015)
Advertisement
Old 05-03-2015, 12:02 PM
Brigadier General

FLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond repute
I see no reference to UD or a student from UD being in that costume on my phone.
Old 05-03-2015, 12:50 PM
Major General

College B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Buget King mask.....

Originally Posted by FLYER5 View Post
I see no reference to UD or a student from UD being in that costume on my phone.
Keep looking LOL

Last edited by College B-Ball Fan; 05-04-2015 at 09:39 PM..
Mad Props to College B-Ball Fan For This Totally Excellent Post:
BRob2Perryman3 (05-03-2015)
Old 05-03-2015, 01:53 PM
Brigadier General

FLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks. Worthless thread if you ask me. Have a nice day.
Old 05-03-2015, 02:20 PM
Major General

Smile Lighten up Lenny.......

5, come on already light up! It was a joke! Lots of us who attend the UD games watch kids each year show up as let's say Orville and Wilbur, the Burger King etc.

Was unaware of the fact that everything "in life" had to be so "serious" all the time-----------ouch!

Last edited by College B-Ball Fan; 05-04-2015 at 09:41 PM.. Reason: typo
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to College B-Ball Fan For This Totally Excellent Post:
BRob2Perryman3 (05-03-2015), Justin (05-04-2015)
Old 05-03-2015, 05:58 PM
Brigadier General

Your comedy is serious. No, critical..
Old 05-03-2015, 07:00 PM
Major General

Thumbs down Thanks for those .........speaking of "worth***"....

Come on man! Wrong side of the bed? Lighten up Lenny! Life is very short!

Last edited by College B-Ball Fan; 05-03-2015 at 07:12 PM.. Reason: typo
Old 05-04-2015, 07:54 AM
Brigadier General

Too short for this fodder
Listen pal, If you'd have explained your attempt of humor when I first inquired in this thread I wouldn't have said anything. But since I was told to 'keep looking', something you totally dispelled as telling me that I'm sensitive in so many words afterward, I gave my opinion of its worth. Don't get mad because no one except you got a kick out of it.
Old 05-04-2015, 12:03 PM
Major General

Too short for this fodder
Listen pal, If you'd have explained your attempt of humor when I first inquired in this thread I wouldn't have said anything. But since I was told to 'keep looking', something you totally dispelled as telling me that I'm sensitive in so many words afterward, I gave my opinion of its worth. Don't get mad because no one except you got a kick out of it.
Come on, I'm hardly the one that sounds "mad" by what's been posted!

Maybe no one other than YOU didn't get it! What does that tell you? "Pal"...

Again, lighten up Lenny! Maybe a little to serious about life? Go Flyers

Last edited by College B-Ball Fan; 05-04-2015 at 12:09 PM.. Reason: typo
FLYER5 (05-04-2015)
Old 05-04-2015, 01:28 PM
Lieutenant Colonel

CraSch has a reputation beyond reputeCraSch has a reputation beyond reputeCraSch has a reputation beyond reputeCraSch has a reputation beyond reputeCraSch has a reputation beyond reputeCraSch has a reputation beyond reputeCraSch has a reputation beyond reputeCraSch has a reputation beyond reputeCraSch has a reputation beyond reputeCraSch has a reputation beyond reputeCraSch has a reputation beyond repute
ooh, a ****ing contest, can I get in?!?! JK

Actually, I just wanted to comment on the initial post that said "Always good seeing our UD students making a name for themselves in a positive way!".

You did realize Justin Bieber was also part of Mayweather's entourage? And you do realize there is nothing positive, in any way, shape, or form, with ever being connected with Bieber? Ergo, this UD student (if it really is such) is NOT making a name for himself in a positive way!

Now if they set up a boxing match between The Burger King and The Biebs, and BK whips Bieber's arse, THAT would be making a name for himself in a positive way!!!
Old 05-04-2015, 01:31 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,510 Times in 825 Posts
FlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond repute
I didn't even follow the link, but I'm amused at the reaction it managed to produce.
Old 05-04-2015, 04:21 PM
Major General

Originally Posted by CraSch View Post
ooh, a ****ing contest, can I get in?!?! JK

Actually, I just wanted to comment on the initial post that said "Always good seeing our UD students making a name for themselves in a positive way!".

You did realize Justin Bieber was also part of Mayweather's entourage? And you do realize there is nothing positive, in any way, shape, or form, with ever being connected with Bieber? Ergo, this UD student (if it really is such) is NOT making a name for himself in a positive way!

Now if they set up a boxing match between The Burger King and The Biebs, and BK whips Bieber's arse, THAT would be making a name for himself in a positive way!!!

Yea, I saw the Bieb's was in his entourage! How can you miss that "interesting" unit!

Also saw that Manny made fun of the fact that Bieber was in the Mayweather entourage when he made his entrance!

Also Jimmy Fallon was in Mayweather's entourage! Funny stuff, especially the Burger King and Fallon showing up in the background of the pictures. Jimmy looks pretty tough-----LOL!

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...o-fight-201545

CLASSIC!

PS never meant to get in a pis888g match or any other kind of a match------just thought it was funny seeing that Burger King guy standing in the background especially after seeing the student dressed up like him with the same mask/cape for a while at the UD games! Just silly---but so college"like"! I always loved the towel guy, Orville and Wilbur with the sticks and the plane at the end of the stick they held out etc.

College students----gotta' love em'

Last edited by College B-Ball Fan; 05-04-2015 at 04:23 PM.. Reason: typo
Justin (05-04-2015)
Old 05-04-2015, 04:23 PM
Major General

Originally Posted by FlyingArrow View Post
I didn't even follow the link, but I'm amused at the reaction it managed to produce.
Me too! ?
Old 05-04-2015, 04:38 PM
Lieutenant Colonel

CraSch has a reputation beyond reputeCraSch has a reputation beyond reputeCraSch has a reputation beyond reputeCraSch has a reputation beyond reputeCraSch has a reputation beyond reputeCraSch has a reputation beyond reputeCraSch has a reputation beyond reputeCraSch has a reputation beyond reputeCraSch has a reputation beyond reputeCraSch has a reputation beyond reputeCraSch has a reputation beyond repute
Personally, I always wanted one of the airplane hats the band wears once in awhile.
Old 05-04-2015, 05:03 PM
Major General

Thanked 1,918 Times in 1,088 Posts
NJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CraSch View Post
Personally, I always wanted one of the airplane hats the band wears once in awhile.
Since it is the OFF season. Here is a beanie that might interest you. You can purchase this or something similar on the internet!

I wouldn't recommend wearing it in to work tho!
Old 05-04-2015, 06:07 PM
Major

UDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant future
I don't get it?

I have wasted several minutes watching "Jet Blue" video 3 times because I couldn't find a single thing associated with UD. I figured the jet blue was an intro ad to this really cool UD thing I was going to see. I scrolled up an down the page several times. Then I saw your reply...keep looking.

Did I do the right thing to play into this joke? Was I supposed to know that all I was expected to see was a face or Ronald?

Are you on pot? or did I miss something?
Mad Props to UDTradition For This Totally Excellent Post:
FLYER5 (05-04-2015)
Old 05-04-2015, 07:09 PM
Major General

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by UDTradition View Post
I don't get it?

I have wasted several minutes watching "Jet Blue" video 3 times because I couldn't find a single thing associated with UD. I figured the jet blue was an intro ad to this really cool UD thing I was going to see. I scrolled up an down the page several times. Then I saw your reply...keep looking.

Did I do the right thing to play into this joke? Was I supposed to know that all I was expected to see was a face or Ronald?

Are you on pot? or did I miss something?

A face or Ronald? Huh? Man this can be a tough crowd!

Mr. Tradition, with out having to make any references to "your alleged drug use".....let me explain further. Scroll down past the jet blue video you evidentilly watched 3 to many times and see the pictures of Mayweather with the person with the Burger King mask standing behind him! Now.......

A student at the UD games in the past use to wear the full Burger King getup----mask and all else during the UD mens basketball games!

Clearly, the person standing behind Mayweather dressed up in the Burger King mask and cape----isn't a UD student!

It's "probably" NOT the same kid! It's another person wearing the same mask.........standing behind Mayweather in the biggest fight in years..........sorry for all the confusion I seem to have caused to two of you!

PS you can turn off the jet blue video now! OK!
Old 05-04-2015, 07:24 PM
Brigadier General

Great stuff, man. You got 'em in the palm of your hand
Old 05-04-2015, 07:27 PM
Colonel

TerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond repute
it is gonna be a loooonnnngggg off season!
Mad Props to TerryK_67 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Figgie123 (05-05-2015)
Old 05-04-2015, 07:30 PM
Brigadier General

You must not've seen who was performing tonight. Drum roll, please.. [fail]
Old 05-04-2015, 07:44 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,409 Times in 577 Posts
anthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by College B-Ball Fan View Post
Yea, I saw the Bieb's was in his entourage! How can you miss that "interesting" unit!

Also saw that Manny made fun of the fact that Bieber was in the Mayweather entourage when he made his entrance!

Also Jimmy Fallon was in Mayweather's entourage! Funny stuff, especially the Burger King and Fallon showing up in the background of the pictures. Jimmy looks pretty tough-----LOL!

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...o-fight-201545

CLASSIC!

PS never meant to get in a pis888g match or any other kind of a match------just thought it was funny seeing that Burger King guy standing in the background especially after seeing the student dressed up like him with the same mask/cape for a while at the UD games! Just silly---but so college"like"! I always loved the towel guy, Orville and Wilbur with the sticks and the plane at the end of the stick they held out etc.

College students----gotta' love em'
Not quite sure why I'm in this thread but it was Jimmy Kimmel in Manny's entourage, not Fallon. It was quite hilarious too.

Biebs has been in Mayweather's entourage for his past 3 or 4 fights. Maybe even 5.
Old 05-04-2015, 08:33 PM
Major General

Great stuff, man. You got 'em in the palm of your hand
You must not've seen who was performing tonight. Drum roll, please.. [fail]
Seriously, what is up with you? Not really sure what I did that so offended you & I know you seem to be on pins and needles waiting to find out of Archie stays or goes----------but W** is the matter with you already?

If you didn't get to appreciate my effort at some humor, I get it-----but W** already? Why the hard on.....

You must be one fun guy to hang around---off season or not!
Old 05-04-2015, 09:06 PM
Brigadier General

Dude are you going to have a cow or what. I didn't follow your humor and stated that I didn't initially. You told me to keep looking, for your humor, but I got tired and went to bed last night. And ever since then you've been accusing me of having something wrong with me while trying to justify the value of this thread. Come down off your soapbox. Drop mic.
Old 05-04-2015, 09:43 PM
Major General

Wink Keep looking "WINK"..."WINK".......look at my second post?

Dude are you going to have a cow or what. I didn't follow your humor and stated that I didn't initially. You told me to keep looking, for your humor, but I got tired and went to bed last night. And ever since then you've been accusing me of having something wrong with me while trying to justify the value of this thread. Come down off your soapbox. Drop mic.
Sleep well. Maybe you can't get the WINK part from your phone?

Last edited by College B-Ball Fan; 05-05-2015 at 02:02 AM.. Reason: typo
Old 05-04-2015, 11:08 PM
General

Thanked 4,540 Times in 2,057 Posts
Glen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond repute

Mad Props to Glen Clark For This Totally Excellent Post:
College B-Ball Fan (05-05-2015)
Old 05-05-2015, 08:35 AM
Major General

Thanked 1,918 Times in 1,088 Posts
NJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond repute
Heh CBBF

Great to see how you've gotten the off-season threads into a twisted mess .... a twisty you seemed to have gotten yourself tied into

Maybe reserve these type threads during the season, you know so everyone has something more to worry about.

By the way I haven't even remotely gone near the link!

It's more fun and entertaining to read the thread itself!

This goes to show you mama was right. Before you cross a dangerous intersection of fun and frivolity, look both ways to make sure that misunderstanding and il-humor aren't coming down the road.

Old 05-05-2015, 08:42 AM
Captain

jabo911 has a spectacular aura aboutjabo911 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by NJFlyr71 View Post
This goes to show you mama was right. Before you cross a dangerous intersection of fun and frivolity, look both ways to make sure that misunderstanding and il-humor aren't coming down the road.

But that is part of the fun!