UDPride Discussion Forums    

Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Mens Basketball

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 03-14-2014, 04:39 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 2,862 Times in 1,139 Posts
ruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond repute
Flood A-10 Commission with Complaints Over Refs

Let's make sure we demonstrate to the A-10 what we think of the referees and how it will impact how we travel to games. Also how these referees should not be working any more games in the A-10 tourney. 18-11 in fouls (14 to 25 in foul shots) and clear joke at the end of the game. Her email address is below.

Bernadette V. McGlade Commissioner BMcGlade@atlantic10.org
Advertisement
Old 03-14-2014, 04:49 PM
Major

bigred has much to be proud ofbigred has much to be proud ofbigred has much to be proud ofbigred has much to be proud ofbigred has much to be proud ofbigred has much to be proud ofbigred has much to be proud ofbigred has much to be proud ofbigred has much to be proud of
In other news, a robbery was reported today in the Barclay center in Brooklyn. A valuable "W" and a golden ticket to the "dance" were reported stolen. Police, however, were too busy investigating other robberies in Brooklyn. This despite the allegation that the law enforcement at the scene (dressed in stripes) were allegedly paid to turn a blind eye to the robbery and even were complicit.
5 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to bigred For This Totally Excellent Post:
longtimefan67 (03-14-2014), ruechalgrin (03-14-2014), Sid Louick (03-14-2014), The Gem (03-14-2014), UDFLIES (03-14-2014)
Old 03-14-2014, 04:59 PM
Major General

Thanked 2,328 Times in 1,078 Posts
longtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ruechalgrin View Post
Let's make sure we demonstrate to the A-10 what we think of the referees and how it will impact how we travel to games. Also how these referees should not be working any more games in the A-10 tourney. 18-11 in fouls (14 to 25 in foul shots) and clear joke at the end of the game. Her email address is below.

Bernadette V. McGlade Commissioner BMcGlade@atlantic10.org
I haven't seen the call; I did DVR since radio was the only option today....but if you hit your free throws, you win this game. I'd like to think we did enough to get at least a last 4 but I'm afraid that the committee wont see it that way. And if somehow St. Bonaventure goes all the way, sorry UD fans, it's NIT again. No way A10 puts in 7 teams. We got hope someone knocks off St. Bonnie or it's toast.
Old 03-14-2014, 05:02 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,441 Posts
UDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond repute
It is a lot like the jordan push even a little more obvious because he pushed him in the shoulder
Old 03-14-2014, 05:04 PM

ruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond repute
Draft email.

Ms. McGlade,

The integrity of the Atlantic 10 Men's Basketball Conference and Tournament is in question due to the multiple clear errors by the referees in the University of Dayton and Saint Joesph's University game played today. The last no-call on an offensive foul by St. Joe's was a clear foul even called by the announcers who are loath to disagree with the referees in a tight-game. This was after a clear mistake on an out-of-bounds, 18-11 disparity in fouls, and 25-14 disparity in foul shots.

I have never raised such an issue before. The A-10 needs to make a public statement and take public action that the referees made multiple clear mistakes during the game and will not be working the rest of the tournament.

Not surprisingly, I am a Dayton Flyer fan. But I am done with the A-10 and will be very loud in my views on social media if public action is not taken swiftly.

Best Regards,

xyz
Old 03-14-2014, 05:06 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,887 Times in 644 Posts
dnutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ruechalgrin View Post
Draft email.

Ms. McGlade,

The integrity of the Atlantic 10 Men's Basketball Conference and Tournament is in question due to the multiple clear errors by the referees in the University of Dayton and Saint Joesph's University game played today. The last no-call on an offensive foul by St. Joe's was a clear foul even called by the announcers who are loath to disagree with the referees in a tight-game. This was after a clear mistake on an out-of-bounds, 18-11 disparity in fouls, and 25-14 disparity in foul shots.

I have never raised such an issue before. The A-10 needs to make a public statement and take public action that the referees made multiple clear mistakes during the game and will not be working the rest of the tournament.

Not surprisingly, I am a Dayton Flyer fan. But I am done with the A-10 and will be very loud in my views on social media if public action is not taken swiftly.

Best Regards,

xyz
Don't forget to mention the call they missed when Galloway knocked it OB and they gave it back to StJ (which then hammered home a dunk). Horrible pass by Scott but still a bad, bad call.
Old 03-14-2014, 05:16 PM

Just sent a revised email and just watched it again, what a joke!???!?!?!