Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 12-19-2015, 08:05 PM
Academy Doolie

GaryReno will become famous soon enoughGaryReno will become famous soon enough
"This media is not available in your geographic area."

"This media is not available in your geographic area." is the error message that Dayton area residents receive when trying to watch A10 video links to Flyers games.
Several posters on UDPride have stated that the Dayton area is being blocked by Time Warner cable so that Dayton area residents will subscribe to Time Warner.
Time Warner cable has assured me and all Dayton area residents that they are not blocking the live streams and it must be the A10 website.
Can anyone substantiate the statements made here at UDPride by posters, or the statements made by Time Warner.
Advertisement
Old 12-19-2015, 08:20 PM
General

Thanked 2,810 Times in 1,546 Posts
TommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond repute
I frankly find it hard to believe that they could limit the geography of an internet feed, but that appears what they are doing.
Old 12-19-2015, 08:21 PM
Captain

flyhi524 is a glorious beacon of lightflyhi524 is a glorious beacon of lightflyhi524 is a glorious beacon of lightflyhi524 is a glorious beacon of lightflyhi524 is a glorious beacon of lightflyhi524 is a glorious beacon of light
Spend a couple bucks and get a proxy... ��
Old 12-19-2015, 09:01 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 2,451 Times in 1,244 Posts
C-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TommyGola View Post
I frankly find it hard to believe that they could limit the geography of an internet feed, but that appears what they are doing.
Pretty easy for companies to geoblock people. Just need a VPN if you want to bypass it.
Mad Props to C-time For This Totally Excellent Post:
ruechalgrin (12-19-2015)
Old 12-19-2015, 09:05 PM
Colonel

Ready Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant future
Yes, the stream is being blocked by TWC if you have a metro Dayton IP address. For future streaming go to hidemyip.me and mask your IP address to make it appear you are connecting from elsewhere in the country/world and you will be able to connect to the stream without issue.

This evening I tested using hidemyip.me using my Mac and it worked well, although I normally use my work laptop's VPN as the IP address I'm given is from our data center on the East Coast.
Mad Props to Ready Action For This Totally Excellent Post:
bhflyer5 (12-21-2015)
Old 12-19-2015, 09:19 PM
Captain

RamodWaleskowski has much to be proud ofRamodWaleskowski has much to be proud ofRamodWaleskowski has much to be proud ofRamodWaleskowski has much to be proud ofRamodWaleskowski has much to be proud ofRamodWaleskowski has much to be proud ofRamodWaleskowski has much to be proud ofRamodWaleskowski has much to be proud ofRamodWaleskowski has much to be proud of
I live in the Cincinnati area and every time that I have tried to pull up a UD game I get this exact same message. The "geographic area" stretches further than the Dayton area which is sad. All I want to do is watch my Flyers......
Old 12-19-2015, 09:38 PM
Academy Doolie

Originally Posted by Ready Action View Post
Yes, the stream is being blocked by TWC if you have a metro Dayton IP address. For future streaming go to hidemyip.me and mask your IP address to make it appear you are connecting from elsewhere in the country/world and you will be able to connect to the stream without issue.
I was told by a Time Warner 3rd level tech that it would be illegal for them to block Sport content that way although someone is.
Yea I used hidemyip for some Newspapers in the past, should have thought of that.
Old 12-19-2015, 09:43 PM
Lieutenant General

C-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by RamodWaleskowski View Post
I live in the Cincinnati area and every time that I have tried to pull up a UD game I get this exact same message. The "geographic area" stretches further than the Dayton area which is sad. All I want to do is watch my Flyers......
Time Warner is simply geoblocking anyone in Ohio. They're paying money to broadcast a game so I can't really blame them. Their motivation to broadcast these games is to gain subscribers and make money which is the goal of any business. I'd also bet that UD agreed to geoblocking Ohio so more people would buy a ticket and go to the game.
Mad Props to C-time For This Totally Excellent Post:
springborofan (12-21-2015)
Old 12-19-2015, 09:44 PM
Lieutenant General

Originally Posted by GaryReno View Post
I was told by a Time Warner 3rd level tech that it would be illegal for them to block Sport content that way although someone is.
Yea I used hidemyip for some Newspapers in the past, should have thought of that.
The third level tech you talked to is clueless.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to C-time For This Totally Excellent Post:
anthonycharles (12-19-2015), flyerfanatic86 (12-21-2015)
Old 12-19-2015, 10:10 PM
Captain

Rick Scaia has much to be proud ofRick Scaia has much to be proud ofRick Scaia has much to be proud ofRick Scaia has much to be proud ofRick Scaia has much to be proud ofRick Scaia has much to be proud ofRick Scaia has much to be proud ofRick Scaia has much to be proud ofRick Scaia has much to be proud ofRick Scaia has much to be proud of
The TWC tech people are different from the Time Warner Sports Division, who bought the rights to broadcast UD games, and then -- in a separate deal -- gave streaming rights (with restrictions) to the A-10/UD websites.

It's sort of a right hand not fully understanding what the left hand is doing, and not quite as evil as people are making it out to be. But yeah: as far as any cable/road-runner tech knows, Time Warner is not specifically blocking access to any internet streams. Because they aren't: the A-10's streaming partner is blocking that access, as part of their agreement with Time Warner Sports Division.

But as others have noted, work-arounds are out there. I'll add Tor Browser as a possible alternative, too; I've never used it for streaming, but it will allow you to reset to a new apparent IP address with the click of a button, and even Edward Snowden trusts it in terms of security and privacy (which is not something you can say about a lot of those shady VPN services).

Rick
Old 12-19-2015, 10:13 PM
Captain

GoFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeGoFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeGoFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeGoFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeGoFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeGoFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeGoFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeGoFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeGoFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeGoFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeGoFlyer has a reputation beyond repute
So what triggers the block?

I have Time Warner internet. We go to Florida in the winter and stream games we can't get on national channels there. Will my roadrunner account be blocked from streaming from the A10 site or will the roadrunner account allow me access?
Old 12-19-2015, 10:16 PM
1st Lieutenant

Dillomernda is a glorious beacon of lightDillomernda is a glorious beacon of lightDillomernda is a glorious beacon of lightDillomernda is a glorious beacon of lightDillomernda is a glorious beacon of lightDillomernda is a glorious beacon of light
For the game Tuesday, if you are looking for a place that has the TW Sports Channel in the Cincinnati area, go to the Silver Spring House. I was just there tonight and tell them to turn on channel 1311 if you do. It is right by Harper's Point and just a little off of Montgomery Road.
Old 12-19-2015, 10:41 PM
Colonel

Ready Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant future
Doing funny business with IPs is not a new thing. Recall often during the NFL and NBA playoffs certain teams "limit/block" online ticket purchases to their local area or state whereas if your connection does not appear to be local or from said state the various online ticket sites will not let you purchase a ticket.
Old 12-19-2015, 10:51 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,206 Times in 542 Posts
UDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond repute
The problem is, in the Northern Miami Valley, Time Warner Cable doesn't even air the Flyers from what I've been told as I will NEVER have TWC. So why the #■(£ block it even for those,who can't get it from their cable provider?
Old 12-20-2015, 07:28 AM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

runnerup is a name known to allrunnerup is a name known to allrunnerup is a name known to allrunnerup is a name known to allrunnerup is a name known to allrunnerup is a name known to all
I would gladly pay TW if it was available but it's not. UD bragging about how many games on tv this year is bull. I've watched the coaches show on 7 since the 70's.

I never thought I'd say this but please bring back Channel 7 and Hartsock. I miss my Flyers.
Old 12-20-2015, 07:35 AM

Sid Louick has a brilliant futureSid Louick has a brilliant futureSid Louick has a brilliant futureSid Louick has a brilliant futureSid Louick has a brilliant futureSid Louick has a brilliant futureSid Louick has a brilliant futureSid Louick has a brilliant futureSid Louick has a brilliant futureSid Louick has a brilliant futureSid Louick has a brilliant future
This all may be a moot point Tuesday night against Miami. If you look at the Flyers website, there is no icon showing that the game is being streamed.
Old 12-20-2015, 08:41 AM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 3,787 Times in 1,933 Posts
Avid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Ok lets say TWC is blocking it to get more subscribers. Wouldn't they also gain by getting more viewers to watch the ads by showing more numbers to their advertisers.

As for UD not many fans I know are willing to go to the nose bleed section, just too darn old to climb those steps and deal with the parking issues. BTW these are out of towners like myself who get to come to a game a few times a year. As for me I travel to projects in my RV and there is simply no place nearby to park it. Do to the driving restrictions in NJ (my latest project ground) a toad is nearly impossible to manover.
Old 12-20-2015, 10:51 AM
Major General

Thanked 2,312 Times in 1,011 Posts
xubrew has a reputation beyond reputexubrew has a reputation beyond reputexubrew has a reputation beyond reputexubrew has a reputation beyond reputexubrew has a reputation beyond reputexubrew has a reputation beyond reputexubrew has a reputation beyond reputexubrew has a reputation beyond reputexubrew has a reputation beyond reputexubrew has a reputation beyond reputexubrew has a reputation beyond repute
I believe what is technically happening is that the A10 is technically using GeoBlock to black out Ohio. But, the reason they are doing this is because TWC has the initial rights, and the A10 blacking the game out is part of the deal.

There are ways to get around it. It's also not illegal. As I understand it, they have the legal right to inconvenience you, but they don't have the legal right to keep you from watching it if you know how to bypass it. Google "Bypass GeoBlock" or something like that. You can get around it.

EDIT: Another question, is the game blacked out even if you subscribe to the A10 premium site??

Last edited by xubrew; 12-20-2015 at 10:53 AM..
Old 12-20-2015, 11:16 AM

Thanked 1,645 Times in 683 Posts
Tony T 71 has a reputation beyond reputeTony T 71 has a reputation beyond reputeTony T 71 has a reputation beyond reputeTony T 71 has a reputation beyond reputeTony T 71 has a reputation beyond reputeTony T 71 has a reputation beyond reputeTony T 71 has a reputation beyond reputeTony T 71 has a reputation beyond reputeTony T 71 has a reputation beyond reputeTony T 71 has a reputation beyond reputeTony T 71 has a reputation beyond repute
I watched it on the a 10 network here in Kettering last night

Hoping to attend my first game this week post auto accident

Cancer Survivor Amen
Mad Props to Tony T 71 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Glen Clark (12-20-2015)
Old 12-20-2015, 11:16 AM
Captain

31770 is a jewel in the rough31770 is a jewel in the rough31770 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by flyhi524 View Post
Spend a couple bucks and get a proxy... ��
Find a IP blocker on cnet or google, it will change your location and the stream will work
Old 12-20-2015, 11:18 AM

runnerup is a name known to allrunnerup is a name known to allrunnerup is a name known to allrunnerup is a name known to allrunnerup is a name known to allrunnerup is a name known to all
So what happened to Channel 7? Did TWC offer more money or did Channel 7 and UD fall out?
Old 12-20-2015, 12:09 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,858 Times in 719 Posts
sheg has a reputation beyond reputesheg has a reputation beyond reputesheg has a reputation beyond reputesheg has a reputation beyond reputesheg has a reputation beyond reputesheg has a reputation beyond reputesheg has a reputation beyond reputesheg has a reputation beyond reputesheg has a reputation beyond reputesheg has a reputation beyond reputesheg has a reputation beyond repute
WHIO mailed their bid in, but it didn't arrive before the deadline because the Pony Express was running late.
Old 12-20-2015, 01:53 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,763 Times in 928 Posts
hawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond repute
I get that message even though I don't live in the Dayton area. I don't even live in Ohio.
Old 12-20-2015, 08:49 PM
Academy Doolie

Originally Posted by Tony T 71 View Post
I watched it on the a 10 network here in Kettering last night
How? Did you get the error message?
Old 12-20-2015, 08:53 PM
Academy Doolie

Originally Posted by hawkoooo View Post
I get that message even though I don't live in the Dayton area. I don't even live in Ohio.
To the posters who think its Time Warner Geo-blocking, are they Geo-blocking South Carolina?
Old 12-21-2015, 09:32 AM

Thanked 10,123 Times in 5,859 Posts
jack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GaryReno View Post
To the posters who think its Time Warner Geo-blocking, are they Geo-blocking South Carolina?
Don't know about SC, but I got it in North Carolina.
Old 12-21-2015, 10:16 AM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,763 Times in 928 Posts
hawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jack72 View Post
Don't know about SC, but I got it in North Carolina.
To make things even weirder, I was down in Jacksonville two weekends ago and I was able to watch the Chattanooga game on my brother in-law's internet there.
Old 12-21-2015, 09:01 PM

Sid Louick has a brilliant futureSid Louick has a brilliant futureSid Louick has a brilliant futureSid Louick has a brilliant futureSid Louick has a brilliant futureSid Louick has a brilliant futureSid Louick has a brilliant futureSid Louick has a brilliant futureSid Louick has a brilliant futureSid Louick has a brilliant futureSid Louick has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Sid Louick View Post
This all may be a moot point Tuesday night against Miami. If you look at the Flyers website, there is no icon showing that the game is being streamed.
Finally - now the website shows the game is being streamed (apparently only for some of us around the country).
Old 12-22-2015, 07:31 PM
Academy Doolie

Blocked again, somebody is sure screwing a lot of flyer fans.
Old 12-22-2015, 07:33 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,596 Times in 750 Posts
CoffeeCan has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeeCan has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeeCan has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeeCan has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeeCan has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeeCan has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeeCan has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeeCan has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeeCan has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeeCan has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeeCan has a reputation beyond repute
But does the Mandarin Chinese audio work?
Old 12-22-2015, 07:42 PM
2nd Lieutenant

Archie MillerLite is just really niceArchie MillerLite is just really niceArchie MillerLite is just really niceArchie MillerLite is just really nice
Pretty sure no one cares anymore. I'm watching it just fine on my PlayStation wifi, you'll figure it out someday.
Old 12-22-2015, 07:53 PM
Academy Doolie

Originally Posted by Archie MillerLite View Post
Pretty sure no one cares anymore. I'm watching it just fine on my PlayStation wifi, you'll figure it out someday.
Watching with a Firefox hidemyip plugin and I and a lot of Flyers fans care. Whos your team?
Old 12-22-2015, 07:58 PM
Colonel

Flyer69ers has a brilliant futureFlyer69ers has a brilliant futureFlyer69ers has a brilliant futureFlyer69ers has a brilliant futureFlyer69ers has a brilliant futureFlyer69ers has a brilliant futureFlyer69ers has a brilliant futureFlyer69ers has a brilliant futureFlyer69ers has a brilliant futureFlyer69ers has a brilliant futureFlyer69ers has a brilliant future
Chicago gets a decent stream on the computer. Not great, but better than last year.

(but we pay for every Sports Channel there is, and cannot watch this one )
Mad Props to Flyer69ers For This Totally Excellent Post:
TMPH66 (12-22-2015)
Old 12-22-2015, 09:08 PM
Colonel

A lot of effort for out of towners and people who are unable to attend to watch a Tuesday version of your brand. Oh the missed opportunites. Not the greatest highlight of your brand tonight, but when will UD/A10 learn?
Old 12-22-2015, 09:19 PM
2nd Lieutenant

TMPH66 is just really niceTMPH66 is just really niceTMPH66 is just really niceTMPH66 is just really niceTMPH66 is just really nice
Originally Posted by Flyer69ers View Post
Chicago gets a decent stream on the computer. Not great, but better than last year.

(but we pay for every Sports Channel there is, and cannot watch this one )
Same here in Lake county IL. Pay Directv for sport package but no Time Warner. Don't know why but really sucks.
Old 12-22-2015, 09:21 PM

Thanked 6,122 Times in 4,168 Posts
ud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond repute
A lot of effort for out of towners and people who are unable to attend to watch a Tuesday version of your brand. Oh the missed opportunites. Not the greatest highlight of your brand tonight, but when will UD/A10 learn?
Well, I get what you are saying, but Time Warner Cable does own the rights apparently, and they are allowed to do as they please, so it doesn't seem like this is the fault of UD or the A10.

TWC IMO still reaches a larger audience than Channel 7 did.

Before, only people that lived in Dayton and got Channel 7 on their tv could watch. Now, I can watch on channel 99, Time Warner Cable Sports Channel, in Cincinnati and watch.

So, TWC is an improvement over Channel 7 IMO as far as reaching a larger audience is concerned.

Perhaps they could just charge a small fee to non-TWC customers in order to watch the game on your computer. That seems very reasonable.

Last edited by ud2; 12-22-2015 at 10:18 PM..
Old 12-22-2015, 09:21 PM

Thanked 10,123 Times in 5,859 Posts
jack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond repute
Good picture and sound tonight, and very consistent.
Old 12-22-2015, 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by jack72 View Post
Good picture and sound tonight, and very consistent.
However, still some stupid camera direction -- (1) showing an under the basket camera close-up of a foul shooter and not switching fast enough to see whether the ball goes through the hoop and (2) catching a close-up of coaches' reactions to play on the court while live action continues. KEEP THE DARN CAMERA ON THE BALL NOT ON INDIVIDUAL PLAYERS'/COACHES' FACES!
Mad Props to Sid Louick For This Totally Excellent Post:
jack72 (12-23-2015)
Old 12-22-2015, 10:14 PM

Thanked 6,122 Times in 4,168 Posts
ud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond repute
...when will UD/A10 learn?
What I don't understand is why can't UD/the A10 require Time Warner, as part of the contract/bidding for the broadcast rights process, to do everything possible to make this broadcast available to as large an audience as possible.

As evidenced by all the complaints on here, many people would probably be willing to pay a reasonable fee in order to watch the game on their computer.

I understand the reason for the geoblocking, but also make the broadcast available on a pay-per-view basis for viewing on your computer.
Old 12-23-2015, 08:49 AM

Thanked 1,403 Times in 429 Posts
Flyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ud2 View Post
What I don't understand is why can't UD/the A10 require Time Warner, as part of the contract/bidding for the broadcast rights process, to do everything possible to make this broadcast available to as large an audience as possible.

As evidenced by all the complaints on here, many people would probably be willing to pay a reasonable fee in order to watch the game on their computer.

I understand the reason for the geoblocking, but also make the broadcast available on a pay-per-view basis for viewing on your computer.
Because TW wants subscribers to their TV service. They are not interested in pay per view customers that are gone tomorrow. They want long term subscribers. For years there were always games that were only on radio. No one was able to watch them unless at the arena. Now TW is choosing to broadcast those but the price of admission is to subscribe. I have no issue with this and I dislike TW with a passion.
Mad Props to Flyer Al For This Totally Excellent Post:
ud2 (12-23-2015)
Old 12-23-2015, 09:37 AM
2nd Lieutenant

sw368407 is a glorious beacon of lightsw368407 is a glorious beacon of lightsw368407 is a glorious beacon of lightsw368407 is a glorious beacon of lightsw368407 is a glorious beacon of light
Seriously, just get a vpn and you don't have the geoblocking issue. It's not that hard.
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to sw368407 For This Totally Excellent Post:
C-time (12-23-2015), Flyer Al (12-23-2015), flyhi524 (12-23-2015)
Old 12-23-2015, 09:43 AM
Colonel

Games remaining on TWC Sportschannel:

LaSalle Sat. Jan. 9th
Saint Louis Wed. Jan. 27th