UDPride Discussion Forums    

Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Mens Basketball

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 01-08-2016, 12:49 AM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 5,170 Times in 2,285 Posts
ud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond repute
Arch on Crosby

Hopefully most of you don't get nailed by the DDN paywall.

http://www.mydaytondailynews.com/new...popular_bottom

Also- Arena upgrade study

http://www.mydaytondailynews.com/new...tor_main_story

Last edited by ud69; 01-08-2016 at 01:10 AM..
20 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to ud69 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Avid Flyer (01-08-2016), Bonziflyer (01-08-2016), Donniex3Era (01-08-2016), Fan4allUDSports (01-08-2016), FLYER5 (01-08-2016), flyerfanatic86 (01-08-2016), forego1 (01-08-2016), frisco flyer (01-08-2016), Glen Clark (01-08-2016), jack72 (01-08-2016), LI Flyer (01-08-2016), Ready Action (01-08-2016), rollo (01-08-2016), ruechalgrin (01-08-2016), Runnin' Rebel (01-08-2016), San Diego Flyer (01-08-2016), Smitty10 (01-08-2016), SoTier Flyer (01-08-2016), UDBaby (01-08-2016), Whacker (01-08-2016)
Advertisement
Old 01-08-2016, 01:23 AM
General

Thanked 4,578 Times in 2,405 Posts
Smitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, great insight on the kid. Makes me root for him even more. He kind of explained his early struggles with his comment on how college is so much different than HS and he's no longer the star every night and must find other ways to stand out. Great article.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Smitty10 For This Totally Excellent Post:
San Diego Flyer (01-08-2016), TerryK_67 (01-08-2016)
Old 01-08-2016, 08:39 AM
Colonel

Ready Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant future
That is a great story about Crosby. It's refreshing to know his mom took control of the situation and did not blame society and she is charging Crosby with becoming a productive man. I sure hope his mother, friend and cousin are able to see him play in person many many times as well as some of the younger kids in his "hood" so they can see that they do have options other than the streets.
Mad Props to Ready Action For This Totally Excellent Post:
FLYER5 (01-08-2016)
Old 01-08-2016, 08:43 AM
Major General

Thanked 1,736 Times in 1,010 Posts
steve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Smitty10 View Post
Wow, great insight on the kid. Makes me root for him even more. He kind of explained his early struggles with his comment on how college is so much different than HS and he's no longer the star every night and must find other ways to stand out. Great article.
It should be pinned to the top of this site FOREVER on how kids struggle coming into college....Until UD starts getting KY/DUKE players (and there plenty of those kids that initially struggle ) then expect it..

We've had plenty of people,unfairly on this site, both in general topics and in game threads ridiculously attack Sam Miller from game to game, yet, if they even had a clue about the transition then they might, just maybe, understand much better instead of being the know-it-alls they think they are..

Sam Millers situation, on top of the typical struggles of being 18 years old, being away from home for the first time, missing parents/family/friends, and then being tossed into the turmoil of big-time basketball and the business of it, is plenty enough but ADD IN the fact that he's been asked, and has done, to continually change his eating habits and living habits to the tune of losing over 25 lbs. just since he's gotten here and to restructure his entire body is something 90% of the actual adults on this site could never handle let alone a "kid" and still asked to come into games, off the bench, and be productive against players his size and bigger, older, stronger, faster, and simply better than he currently is..
13 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to steve For This Totally Excellent Post:
66flyer (01-08-2016), Bill McPeek (01-08-2016), Cityengr (01-08-2016), FLYER5 (01-08-2016), Gazoo (01-08-2016), IAFlyer (01-08-2016), jack72 (01-08-2016), Lifelong Flyer Fan (01-08-2016), oldfan (01-08-2016), Smitty10 (01-08-2016), springborofan (01-08-2016), TMPH66 (01-08-2016), UD62 (01-08-2016)
Old 01-08-2016, 08:50 AM
Brigadier General

Thanked 2,765 Times in 1,132 Posts
springborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond repute
This country needs more parents like John's mom. She has not lowered expectations for her child based on their surroundings/circumstances.

The old adage "it takes a village to raise a child" is, frankly, BS. It takes one, preferably two, parent(s) to care enough to be engaged with their kids and not lower expectations for their children to properly raise them. There are a lot of excuses not to be that parent, but, in the end, they are excuses.
9 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to springborofan For This Totally Excellent Post:
1in25 (01-08-2016), BeckysTXA (01-08-2016), Bill McPeek (01-08-2016), Bonziflyer (01-08-2016), Figgie123 (01-08-2016), jack72 (01-08-2016), Radar (01-08-2016), rollo (01-08-2016), Smitty10 (01-08-2016)
Old 01-08-2016, 09:38 AM
General

Thanked 5,455 Times in 2,384 Posts
Gazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond repute
Is that woman for real? Holy crap, that's the sort of person you just want to reach out to and help (within the guidelines of NCAA rules / etc.).

You all think you have that kind of strength. You likely don't.
Mad Props to Gazoo For This Totally Excellent Post:
FLYER5 (01-08-2016)
Old 01-08-2016, 09:49 AM

Thanked 10,503 Times in 4,705 Posts
San Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
This could be a first. We will have Kyle Davis and John Crosby laughing their way around the court at some point. Refreshing, it's still just a game to them and not life and death like what John has been through.
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to San Diego Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (01-08-2016), jack72 (01-08-2016), Tony T 71 (01-08-2016)
Old 01-08-2016, 09:49 AM
General

Thanked 4,338 Times in 2,133 Posts
Medford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by steve View Post
It should be pinned to the top of this site FOREVER on how kids struggle coming into college....Until UD starts getting KY/DUKE players (and there plenty of those kids that initially struggle ) then expect it..

We've had plenty of people,unfairly on this site, both in general topics and in game threads ridiculously attack Sam Miller from game to game, yet, if they even had a clue about the transition then they might, just maybe, understand much better instead of being the know-it-alls they think they are..

Sam Millers situation, on top of the typical struggles of being 18 years old, being away from home for the first time, missing parents/family/friends, and then being tossed into the turmoil of big-time basketball and the business of it, is plenty enough but ADD IN the fact that he's been asked, and has done, to continually change his eating habits and living habits to the tune of losing over 25 lbs. just since he's gotten here and to restructure his entire body is something 90% of the actual adults on this site could never handle let alone a "kid" and still asked to come into games, off the bench, and be productive against players his size and bigger, older, stronger, faster, and simply better than he currently is..
I don't read most of the game threads, but I think most on here recognize that the transition can and is tough. Depending on how personal the comments are (I'm sure some are over the line) there is nothing wrong with being critical of the "moment" while remaining hopeful of the future. I was critical of Scoochie the first time I saw it, and frankly it was warranted. It wasn't personal (I've never met the man), just a reflection that early on, his game wasn't ready. But, I remained hopeful as you could often see flashes early on. Fast forward 2 seasons later and you see a young man that worked his butt off and is one of the better, if not the best PGs in the A10. A steady hand on both ends with the strength needed to finish around the rim that he lacked his freshman season, and the basketball IQ to match. I'm seeing Crosby in much of the same lite and have full faith in this coaching staff and the young man to make the transition that Scoochie has made.

I feel comfortable that I can say the same things about both Miller and Big Steve. Its obvious that both kids need work on their lower body strength, its almost expected for a big kid at this level to need work in that area. They also need work on their low post skill set. All of that will come in time, both have shown improvement thru the course of the season, but both still have holes that need fixin'. I'll remain critical when its warranted, praiseful when its deserved, and confident about their futures no matter the outcomes moving forward.
4 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Medford For This Totally Excellent Post:
CE80 (01-08-2016), Cityengr (01-08-2016), rollo (01-08-2016), Tony T 71 (01-08-2016)
Old 01-08-2016, 09:55 AM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 6,255 Times in 3,097 Posts
CE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Medford View Post
I don't read most of the game threads, but I think most on here recognize that the transition can and is tough. Depending on how personal the comments are (I'm sure some are over the line) there is nothing wrong with being critical of the "moment" while remaining hopeful of the future. I was critical of Scoochie the first time I saw it, and frankly it was warranted. It wasn't personal (I've never met the man), just a reflection that early on, his game wasn't ready. But, I remained hopeful as you could often see flashes early on. Fast forward 2 seasons later and you see a young man that worked his butt off and is one of the better, if not the best PGs in the A10. A steady hand on both ends with the strength needed to finish around the rim that he lacked his freshman season, and the basketball IQ to match. I'm seeing Crosby in much of the same lite and have full faith in this coaching staff and the young man to make the transition that Scoochie has made.

I feel comfortable that I can say the same things about both Miller and Big Steve. Its obvious that both kids need work on their lower body strength, its almost expected for a big kid at this level to need work in that area. They also need work on their low post skill set. All of that will come in time, both have shown improvement thru the course of the season, but both still have holes that need fixin'. I'll remain critical when its warranted, praiseful when its deserved, and confident about their futures no matter the outcomes moving forward.
I like to think of comments I make in context if it was my kid or a friends kid playing. What is legitimate, constructive criticism and what is a personal attack. College its tough for any kid, even the ones with 2 supportive parents. Add the pressure of D1 basketball - I give them all a lot of credit.
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to CE80 For This Totally Excellent Post:
FLYER5 (01-08-2016), San Diego Flyer (01-08-2016), SeasonTicketFan (01-08-2016)
Old 01-08-2016, 11:04 AM

Thanked 10,168 Times in 5,896 Posts
jack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond repute
Love John's smile and his confidence on the court. Hope he keeps it, cause he can be the next Johnny D. His Mom is an angel and should be the poster mom for kids raised in poverty.
Old 01-08-2016, 11:18 AM
General

Smitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by steve View Post

You would think following a basketball team over time would tell you that what you see as freshman is not what you get as sophomore, junior and seniors. It puzzled me to read all the comments harshly judging the recruiting class of our top 25 team based on the few minutes a game they get to play.

I guess not though so your pinning this to the top idea is probably warranted but probably won't do any good.
Old 01-08-2016, 11:19 AM
General

Thanked 1,269 Times in 787 Posts
Flyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond repute
Always love these stories - about DMO, Crosby , whomever.

Very moving.
Mad Props to Flyer 86 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Smitty10 (01-08-2016)
Old 01-08-2016, 11:23 AM
General

Originally Posted by jack72 View Post
Love John's smile and his confidence on the court. Hope he keeps it, cause he can be the next Johnny D. His Mom is an angel and should be the poster mom for kids raised in poverty.
That's quite a compliment. Of course let's remember that Johnny D was pretty much a star from day 1. Crosby probably won't get that chance until his Junior season.
Old 01-08-2016, 11:46 AM
Major

66flyer has much to be proud of66flyer has much to be proud of66flyer has much to be proud of66flyer has much to be proud of66flyer has much to be proud of66flyer has much to be proud of66flyer has much to be proud of66flyer has much to be proud of66flyer has much to be proud of66flyer has much to be proud of
I love the article and got teary-eyed myself. I had heard about the phone cut-off. TV game announcers talked about on a recording of of a recent game. He is much better off here than in Baltimore, where the dangers he grew up with are all around him. Dayton's not perfect, but he has plenty of support and help. I see a very bright future for him.
Old 01-08-2016, 11:57 AM

Thanked 3,342 Times in 1,988 Posts
UDDoug has a reputation beyond reputeUDDoug has a reputation beyond reputeUDDoug has a reputation beyond reputeUDDoug has a reputation beyond reputeUDDoug has a reputation beyond reputeUDDoug has a reputation beyond reputeUDDoug has a reputation beyond reputeUDDoug has a reputation beyond reputeUDDoug has a reputation beyond reputeUDDoug has a reputation beyond reputeUDDoug has a reputation beyond repute
The comments to me that are over the top are not those that are critical of current play of freshmen in their first 12 games or so. It's those that extrapolate those first 12 games over the next 3.5 years and bemoan how bleak the future looks.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to UDDoug For This Totally Excellent Post:
SeasonTicketFan (01-08-2016), The Fly (01-08-2016)
Old 01-08-2016, 11:57 AM
Major General

Thanked 2,701 Times in 1,284 Posts
Radar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond repute
I hope Kollars reads Archdeacon's columns.
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Radar For This Totally Excellent Post:
Gazoo (01-08-2016), runnerup (01-08-2016), Tony T 71 (01-08-2016)
Old 01-08-2016, 12:34 PM
Colonel

Bill202 has much to be proud ofBill202 has much to be proud ofBill202 has much to be proud ofBill202 has much to be proud ofBill202 has much to be proud ofBill202 has much to be proud ofBill202 has much to be proud ofBill202 has much to be proud ofBill202 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by springborofan View Post
The old adage "it takes a village to raise a child" is, frankly, BS. It takes one, preferably two, parent(s) to care enough to be engaged with their kids and not lower expectations for their children to properly raise them. There are a lot of excuses not to be that parent, but, in the end, they are excuses.
Please do not underestimate the value of a "village". To quote John Crosby in the article, "She did a good job. She got me around some good people." I agree #1 is the parents, but there is usually a support structure to provide a key assist.

Arch does it again - provide an insight that is much more interesting than the box score & game recap.
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Bill202 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (01-09-2016), Sid Louick (01-08-2016), TMPH66 (01-08-2016)
Old 01-08-2016, 12:44 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,196 Times in 584 Posts
Bill McPeek has a reputation beyond reputeBill McPeek has a reputation beyond reputeBill McPeek has a reputation beyond reputeBill McPeek has a reputation beyond reputeBill McPeek has a reputation beyond reputeBill McPeek has a reputation beyond reputeBill McPeek has a reputation beyond reputeBill McPeek has a reputation beyond reputeBill McPeek has a reputation beyond reputeBill McPeek has a reputation beyond reputeBill McPeek has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by springborofan View Post
This country needs more parents like John's mom. She has not lowered expectations for her child based on their surroundings/circumstances.

Sounds like John's mom and Chris Wright's mom were cut from the same mold.
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Bill McPeek For This Totally Excellent Post:
jack72 (01-08-2016), runnerup (01-08-2016), Tony T 71 (01-08-2016)
Old 01-08-2016, 04:27 PM
Brigadier General

FLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CE80 View Post
I like to think of comments I make in context if it was my kid or a friends kid playing. What is legitimate, constructive criticism and what is a personal attack. College its tough for any kid, even the ones with 2 supportive parents. Add the pressure of D1 basketball - I give them all a lot of credit.
Correct, and while the boundaries on sports message boards are far and wide, it is also noteworthy to point out that the players sometimes read. I don't feel sorry for them as much as I lose respect for the posters leveling the criticsm against them. I often run it by myself as to whether they would or could say it respectfully to that player's face. Most often, and this is serious, I come away feeling the college freshman is far more mature and/or secure in their skin than some posters.
Mad Props to FLYER5 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Sid Louick (01-09-2016)
Old 01-08-2016, 04:43 PM
Brigadier General

FLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond repute
Wink

JC is a gem. His mother should be proud. And him of her. This type of character doesn't come around often. Please excuse me for reading between the lines on one his quotes.

He didn't mention that the people into drugs didn't offer him drugs because they knew he would kick their azzes? He didn't have to. High character alone didn't keep him away from drugs in an inner city environment. It's probable that JC is one of those guys who walks softly and carries a big stick.
Old 01-08-2016, 07:39 PM

San Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by UDDoug View Post
The comments to me that are over the top are not those that are critical of current play of freshmen in their first 12 games or so. It's those that extrapolate those first 12 games over the next 3.5 years and bemoan how bleak the future looks.
Apologize if I have you mixed up with another poster. But I thought you posted in the past that it is unlikely that a player makes much improvement after his Soph season.

Agree that generally extrapolating a Freshman's poor performance over the year as indicative of what we can expect out of him as a Senior doesn't hold water. That goes double in view of our staff's development performance.

I have been critical of Sam for not having the innate court sense that most Flyers have. But heck I was critical of Wright for that as well. Actually he still doesn't, but it didn't get in the way of him being a very effective upperclassman. I think it kept him from sticking in the NBA. But it looks like he is making a good living, so good for him.
Mad Props to San Diego Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (01-09-2016)
Old 01-09-2016, 02:12 PM

Thanked 3,342 Times in 1,988 Posts
UDDoug has a reputation beyond reputeUDDoug has a reputation beyond reputeUDDoug has a reputation beyond reputeUDDoug has a reputation beyond reputeUDDoug has a reputation beyond reputeUDDoug has a reputation beyond reputeUDDoug has a reputation beyond reputeUDDoug has a reputation beyond reputeUDDoug has a reputation beyond reputeUDDoug has a reputation beyond reputeUDDoug has a reputation beyond repute
I have probably said that the biggest jump in play is accomplished through off season work between freshman and sophomore year. And if they are getting Cory time the biggest improvement is in and through sophomore year. Sophomores to juniors the level of game improvement is incremental compared to freshman to sophomore. The role and opportunity have more impact. A sophomore playing behind a senior all conference player who has a breakout junior season "improved" less than received more opportunity in most cases.

There is improvement, just more incremental than a leap forward.

That's also less true for bigs who may see a similar jump in junior year.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by UDDoug; 01-09-2016 at 03:27 PM..
Old 01-09-2016, 02:26 PM

Sounds reasonable.

A lot of so called "improvement" is essentially due to more playing minutes, or even a better point guard, et al. Agee with that.

Now, I'm just not sure about Cooke. He did not shoot that well at his Sophomore residence, but possibly a year off with fresh legs and lots of shooting practice makes him an exception.
Somewhere UDBrian is smiling. Whatever, he is a markedly better Junior so far.

Last edited by San Diego Flyer; 01-11-2016 at 05:30 PM..