User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 11-07-2018, 10:08 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 8,556 Times in 3,701 Posts
ClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond repute
Watermelon wheat Ale- Try it, just don't drain the tap at the next game till I have had my fill! Available at both the entrance by the student entrance as well as opposite end inside the entrance
Mad Props to ClaytonFlyerFan For This Totally Excellent Post:
sheg (11-07-2018)
Advertisement
Old 11-08-2018, 05:34 AM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 15,872 Times in 6,979 Posts
rollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond repute
Watermelon what?? Does it come with a cute, little umbrella in it?? And do you have to stick out your pinkie when you sip it?? You millennials are all alike...SOFT!
ClaytonFlyerFan (11-08-2018), NJFlyr71 (11-08-2018), shocka43 (11-08-2018)
Old 11-08-2018, 06:48 AM
General

Thanked 2,810 Times in 1,546 Posts
TommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond repute
Rollo: You may want to take ClaytonFlyerFan to the King's woodshed for a little "attitude adjustment."
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to TommyGola For This Totally Excellent Post:
ClaytonFlyerFan (11-08-2018), rollo (11-08-2018)
Old 11-08-2018, 06:53 AM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 6,557 Times in 2,451 Posts
Lifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Figgie123 View Post
They need to move Dippin' Dots slightly around the corner where there is an open space so the flow on that concourse can be utilized. A 15 foot wide walkway was cut in half because of that stand. Oh, and if you are going to stop and talk, GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!

Someone listened/read your suggestion, first thing I noticed when I came in.
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Lifelong Flyer Fan For This Totally Excellent Post:
BeckysTXA (11-08-2018), Figgie123 (11-08-2018), NJFlyr71 (11-08-2018)
Old 11-08-2018, 08:24 AM
General of the Air Force

ClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rollo View Post
Watermelon what?? Does it come with a cute, little umbrella in it?? And do you have to stick out your pinkie when you sip it?? You millennials are all alike...SOFT!
My pinkie did get a workout!

This coming from the guy who said Bud Lite when I asked what you wanted when I bought you one last year.......First watermelon is on me, let me know next game you will be at.
Old 11-08-2018, 09:18 AM
Major General

Thanked 1,912 Times in 1,082 Posts
NJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MrFlyerFanatic View Post
Chaifetz Arena at SLU built in 2008 cost $80.5 Million

Not everyone in the A10 is not willing to spend money.
Thanks a bunch for this info. I didn't care to do the research you did to clarify or support my contention.

If we use one of the latest numbers you listed for the arena built at SLU in 2008 at $80.5M and compare the cost of UD Arena built in 1968-1969 which I believe the original cost was $4.5M, in 2008 dollars that would amount to $27.8M in 2008. If we add in the current transformation cost at $72M that gets us to $99.8M. (I know this is a little bit of a stretch that we would build a new facility in 2008 then add $72M renovation shortly after. But go with me here!)

In your analysis and in my post not included is the UD facility cost build out of the Donoher Center nor the renovation and up-grade to create the Flight Deck and Boesch Lounge, Loge seating and Suites among other improvements in 2002. Not sure what that cost was.

Now coupled with the $72M transformation ...... Still not convinced that we don't spend more than those other venues.

That said since I have never been to these other facilities I demur to those that have such as yourself in opinion that these are nice to great facilites for their respective school.

Robins Center at Richmond
Ryan center at URI
Chaifetz Arena at SLU
Eaglebank Arena at George Mason
Hagan Arena at SJU

Thanks again for the added perspective.

Go Flyers
Old 11-08-2018, 09:22 AM
Major General

NJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TommyGola View Post
Rollo: You may want to take ClaytonFlyerFan to the King's woodshed for a little "attitude adjustment."
Woodshed HE double hockey sticks!

Take him to Tim's on Brown!

Go Flyers!
Old 11-08-2018, 09:28 AM
Commander in Chief

Thanked 10,568 Times in 5,077 Posts
Fudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond repute
I carefully selected the traditional yellow mustard packets to go with my pretzel this week. I recommend that if you like things a little spicier.

My favorite concession stand in the Arena ran out of Bud Light, even before the game started. It caused me some confusion and distress until I chose another beer.
Old 11-08-2018, 09:30 AM

Thanked 9,809 Times in 4,072 Posts
shocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Fudd View Post
I carefully selected the traditional yellow mustard packets to go with my pretzel this week. I recommend that if you like things a little spicier.

My favorite concession stand in the Arena ran out of Bud Light, even before the game started.
The didn't run out....they just decided that Bud Light wasn't worthy enough to be poured on such sacred ground.
Mad Props to shocka43 For This Totally Excellent Post:
CE80 (11-08-2018)
Old 11-08-2018, 09:35 AM

rollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ClaytonFlyerFan View Post
My pinkie did get a workout!

This coming from the guy who said Bud Lite when I asked what you wanted when I bought you one last year.......First watermelon is on me, let me know next game you will be at.
Watermelon beer today.
Superhero tomorrow.

Old 11-08-2018, 09:38 AM
General of the Air Force

Originally Posted by shocka43 View Post
The didn't run out....they just decided that Bud Light wasn't worthy enough to be poured on such sacred ground.
They had more Bud Light at halftime, didn't you see the hose hooked up to the Clydesdales ________. Nothing like recycling.
CE80 (11-08-2018)
Old 11-08-2018, 10:22 AM

Thanked 1,302 Times in 674 Posts
TXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond repute
Tisk tisk.

Last edited by Chris R; 11-25-2019 at 12:53 PM.. Reason: shrink photo. it breaks site dimensions.
Old 11-08-2018, 10:36 AM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 6,255 Times in 3,097 Posts
CE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by NJFlyr71 View Post
Woodshed HE double hockey sticks!

Take him to Tim's on Brown!

Go Flyers!
It would be past everyone's bedtime before anyone else showed up.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to CE80 For This Totally Excellent Post:
ClaytonFlyerFan (11-08-2018), rollo (11-08-2018)
Old 11-08-2018, 11:58 AM
Major

ohioflyer is a name known to allohioflyer is a name known to allohioflyer is a name known to allohioflyer is a name known to allohioflyer is a name known to allohioflyer is a name known to all
Expensive upgrades - big seats - pep band late but who noticed.

negative - Beer prices appear the main source of upgrade costs. Long lines!
solution... BYOB
Old 11-08-2018, 12:18 PM
Colonel

TerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond repute
The men's restroom on NW corner with no urinals is a real head scratcher??????
Old 11-08-2018, 12:26 PM
General of the Air Force

Originally Posted by TerryK_67 View Post
The men's restroom on NW corner with no urinals is a real head scratcher??????
Just a hunch, this will be an enlarged womens restroom next season and beyond, just temporarily half of it is for men this season.

EDIT- Since they closed the restrooms on the north end of the old west concourse

Last edited by ClaytonFlyerFan; 11-08-2018 at 12:33 PM..
shocka43 (11-08-2018)
Old 11-08-2018, 12:42 PM
Lieutenant General

Lifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Just a hunch, this will be an enlarged womens restroom next season and beyond, just temporarily half of it is for men this season.

EDIT- Since they closed the restrooms on the north end of the old west concourse
Yes I heard these are temporary until the final phase is complete.
Old 11-10-2018, 11:24 PM
Captain

marco red eagle is a splendid one to beholdmarco red eagle is a splendid one to beholdmarco red eagle is a splendid one to beholdmarco red eagle is a splendid one to beholdmarco red eagle is a splendid one to beholdmarco red eagle is a splendid one to beholdmarco red eagle is a splendid one to beholdmarco red eagle is a splendid one to behold
Tonight, at the CSU game, I had my first time using my new "club seats" on the East side.

I will be calling UD next week to discuss a number of issues with my seats. At this time I will not be getting club seats next year.

Why? Hard to get to my seat, poor view, noise and constant movement of people.

Last edited by marco red eagle; 11-10-2018 at 11:34 PM..
Old 11-11-2018, 12:09 AM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,395 Times in 712 Posts
Beatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond repute
Phase III better be the biggest best most beautifully red tied bow they did ever imagine. I used one of the new bathrooms tonight; Holy Stall Waiting and incredible line out into the new $72 Million HALLWAY. A true capacity crowd is going to be a real bitty.
Old 11-11-2018, 09:01 AM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,488 Times in 763 Posts
N2663R has a reputation beyond reputeN2663R has a reputation beyond reputeN2663R has a reputation beyond reputeN2663R has a reputation beyond reputeN2663R has a reputation beyond reputeN2663R has a reputation beyond reputeN2663R has a reputation beyond reputeN2663R has a reputation beyond reputeN2663R has a reputation beyond reputeN2663R has a reputation beyond reputeN2663R has a reputation beyond repute
Last night was my first game at the 2/3 renovated arena. So here are my random observations:

- It is bright, new and the outer concourse is totally unrecognizable from the original arena. It is nice to be able to see the untouched west wing and compare it to what they have done to the east wing.

- The new club that sits in the middle of the east wing takes up the entire middle of the wing. It looks like they are expanding the Boesch lounge, adding the premium club seats (which were virtually empty), and the four corner party suites - We'll see, but I think UD has overplayed it's hand regarding premium amenities.

- As others have stated, restrooms and "choke points are an issue, but I think we need to reserve judgement until the arena is complete and people are comfortable in knowing where they are going, etc.

- Along one corridor, there are 4 huge panel pictures of recent various mens and womens bball teams - no vintage Flyer greats pictured, and they are so huge, even when you are against the opposite wall, you can barely appreciate the picture. Odd.

- You can't swing a dead cat without hitting a beer vendor - great, but flies in the face of Spina's desire to reduce drinking on and around campus???

- The video boards that now face the 300-400 section have actually been moved 30-40 feet closer to those sections. I would hate to be sitting any where near those boards - looks way to bright.

- The new maps of the arena don't show anything in the middle of the west wing concession area (as opposed to the club under the east wing). Thank you!! That is my side of the arena and I appreciate the openness. Come to think of it, the overall feel of the corridors and east wing seems a bit claustrophobic.

- Wi-Fi works, but it's odd to see dozens of "nodes?" plastered all over the arena roof

- Overall, based on what I have seen so far I'm giving it a B to B- but will hold off until I see the finished product.

Does anyone know who the design architect is and what other arena projects they have worked on??

Oh and by the way, Obi Toppin, at this rate will be a beast.
Old 11-11-2018, 12:12 PM
Commander in Chief

Fudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond repute
My kids love the big screen in the center of the court. I took my 2.5 year old for the first time this year, and he was almost overwhelmed by the spectacle of the player introductions, lights and music. It was entertaining to watch him being so riveted by the whole thing. UD has come a long, long way in that portion of the games.
Old 02-25-2019, 11:45 AM
Major General

Question Bumped - Up-dates Needed

Since there was a new thread topic concerning a new voice (albeit maybe temporary) for the announcing duties, I am curious about attendee's perception on the flow of the crowds, concession stands etc.

When this thread was last replied to, it was early in the season and things were just beginning to have some kinks worked out.

The home season is almost completed and we have had some successive 'sold out' games within these last few weeks. So my question is :

What have regular attendee's thought concerning crowd flow, rest room availability, concession stand lines, concession locations, pinch points, etc.

Is the upper 400 section with the lounge(?) in the east end being used?

Are there second thoughts on the sound quality, video boards and other visual and aural media based on improvement or remaining negatives.

How about the special club seating between the lower and upper sections environment and is the club lounge open for those seats?

Any other comments on the arena now that the season has been used to work any kinks out or maybe new twists have shown up?

Thanks Out of Towner would like to know!
Old 02-25-2019, 12:14 PM
Captain

marco red eagle is a splendid one to beholdmarco red eagle is a splendid one to beholdmarco red eagle is a splendid one to beholdmarco red eagle is a splendid one to beholdmarco red eagle is a splendid one to beholdmarco red eagle is a splendid one to beholdmarco red eagle is a splendid one to beholdmarco red eagle is a splendid one to behold
I have East side tickets ... I have been underwhelmed with the width of the hallways after the remodel ... my group of UD buddies/wife's ... about 25 people ... all have the same belief.

But it seems there is no tidal wave ... to stop the construction of West side Club Seats/ and West side Club Seat Bar/Lounge.
Old 02-25-2019, 12:29 PM
Lieutenant General

I sit on the west side , but can answer a few questions.
The east side 400,level bar/lounge is not being used yet.
The west side club lounge is not open yet. There was a sign saying it would open in Spring, 2019...maybe it will open for the First Four.
I would have liked a wider walkaround, but that would have required taking parking spaces, and I"ll bet that would have been a very unpopular choice.

Having nothing to do with the remodel, I think a big problem is the traffic flow in and out of the parking lots. I come very early to avoid it, but even staying until after Grant's on court interview with Larry, I still experience long delays getting out. I don't recall it being this bad in the past.
Old 02-25-2019, 01:07 PM
Major General

Unfortunately the parking/traffic issue was like that from the very beginning with no real improvement in traffic flow out of/in to the lots.

The next big improvement needs to be a collaborative study between UD and the city as to how to structure road and patterns set up one way lanes in various sections of is it (?) Edwin C Moses Blvd, intersection light control. Right now the lanes are for normal traffic patterns and lights are not synced or that is how it sounds.
Old 02-25-2019, 01:34 PM
Lieutenant General

I've attended almost every home game since the arena opened. Believe me, it's worse. There are multiple problems with the traffic cones placement on Edwin Moses. They have a gate partially closed blocking a lane when leaving Lot C and I am told the same is true in A.
If they contract out the traffic control portion of the arena operations, they need a different vendor.
Mad Props to Lifelong Flyer Fan For This Totally Excellent Post:
Runnin' Rebel (02-26-2019)
Old 02-25-2019, 01:57 PM

Graphicsguy is on a distinguished road
Parking

Originally Posted by Lifelong Flyer Fan View Post
I've attended almost every home game since the arena opened. Believe me, it's worse. There are multiple problems with the traffic cones placement on Edwin Moses. They have a gate partially closed blocking a lane when leaving Lot C and I am told the same is true in A.
If they contract out the traffic control portion of the arena operations, they need a different vendor.
It seems that there are different individuals working parking at each game, and differing traffic patterns as well. Some games they collect the parking pass stub, some games they don't, and every game there are folks trying to figure out how to maneuver between the cones when leaving because they aren't always set the same. I think a little consistency would go a long way.

The entrance turning left into C is awkward because there is a lighted sign showing middle lane can also be used to enter, but most people only use the left lane, and when someone uses the middle lane as marked it seems to confuse those directing traffic.

I'm not sure exactly what's up with the gate blocking the exit from "C", although I think it might be necessary to let the buses in.

I have to say though, 'our' parking/leaving situation is dramatically better than at WSU...
Old 02-25-2019, 02:49 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,607 Times in 694 Posts
Monster Man has a reputation beyond reputeMonster Man has a reputation beyond reputeMonster Man has a reputation beyond reputeMonster Man has a reputation beyond reputeMonster Man has a reputation beyond reputeMonster Man has a reputation beyond reputeMonster Man has a reputation beyond reputeMonster Man has a reputation beyond reputeMonster Man has a reputation beyond reputeMonster Man has a reputation beyond reputeMonster Man has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Graphicsguy View Post
It seems that there are different individuals working parking at each game, and differing traffic patterns as well. Some games they collect the parking pass stub, some games they don't, and every game there are folks trying to figure out how to maneuver between the cones when leaving because they aren't always set the same. I think a little consistency would go a long way.

The entrance turning left into C is awkward because there is a lighted sign showing middle lane can also be used to enter, but most people only use the left lane, and when someone uses the middle lane as marked it seems to confuse those directing traffic.

I'm not sure exactly what's up with the gate blocking the exit from "C", although I think it might be necessary to let the buses in.

I have to say though, 'our' parking/leaving situation is dramatically better than at WSU...
WSU's parking situation is worse with only 4000-6000 people attending their games?
Mad Props to Monster Man For This Totally Excellent Post:
Glen Clark (02-25-2019)
Old 02-25-2019, 03:02 PM

Graphicsguy is on a distinguished road
Talking

Originally Posted by Monster Man View Post
WSU's parking situation is worse with only 4000-6000 people attending their games?
Yes - it's worse with far fewer than that!

Heck, I've only been there once when there were more (vs. Butler)
Old 02-25-2019, 03:53 PM

Thanked 2,206 Times in 972 Posts
MrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Parking worse, restrooms limitted

Originally Posted by Lifelong Flyer Fan View Post
21st year of season tickets. Parked in C lot for the last 20.
Traffic flow is terrible. It is contracted out to a service. Multiple challenges.
1. Getting people to work. I talked to the guy who was in charge 2 seasons ago. They have a lot of problems getting people willing to work that have any clue what they are doing. Also a big problem with people not showing up due to weather.
2. The current design is not efficient (experience with C lot only) for exiting. The goal should be to get people out efficiently. That does not mean getting people to where they want to go. C&D should be flushed out North. A lot flush South. B lot is big money, so I can accept a split. Parking lots can be assigned based on mailing addresses. As Ty Webb said in Caddie Shack, sometimes the shortest distance between 2 points is a straight line in the opposite direction. If you park in D and live in Springboro, you may need to go north to get south. No traffic except buses and emergency vehicle should be allowed to come toward the arena after an event. Either detour or sit and wait.
3. Entry from the north is not efficient, but could be fixed easily. 3 lanes coming from Stewart St. Lane D only (flow never stops). Lane D/C. Lane C/B/A. After passing D entry, lanes become C only (flow never stops), C/B, B/A. After passing C entry, lanes become B only (flow never stops), and B/A. At least 2 entry lanes (more if possible) at each gate. Curb lanes never stop turning right into the lots. Secondary lanes occasionally stop for left turn traffic.
4. Civil Engineering Department should outline the optimal traffic flow and dictate that set-up to whoever is in charge of contracting the personnel.

Restrooms:
Half of the restrooms on the west side are closed. There is currently a capacity issue. This also causes a crowd flow issue as the men's room line blocks the south most tunnel leading tot he west wing.
There is also an issue with people standing/blocking the concourse pre/half/post game and also congregating immediately inside the wings rather than moving toward the open are by the doors, but that has happened for decades. You can't fix clueless.
Lifelong Flyer Fan (02-25-2019), springborofan (02-25-2019)
Old 02-25-2019, 08:37 PM
Major General

Longtime thanks for the crowd AND traffic flow descriptions. Bet if they put small signs about prohibition standing at pinch points maybe people move on.

Restrooms on west side were closed and an issue in November! You'd a thought they would be resolved by now. Maybe the in to pumbling not ready yet.

I've been to a few tOSU games at Colubus and they move 100000 people pretty good. They block lanes, restrict traffic to certain directions and have set aside lanes for buses ... but they use both local and state cops for control. You'd think city of Dayton would be front and center to help on traffic.
Old 02-26-2019, 06:57 AM
Major General

Thanked 2,700 Times in 1,283 Posts
Radar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond repute
The same group hired to design the parking/traffic flow in/out of Arena designed the traffic pattern for the interior re-design.
Old 02-26-2019, 08:01 AM
Major General

Radar. Your comment suggests the interior flow an't good. Maybe judging from Figgee pictures the bump out was not pushed far enough. Most likely due to cost to extend structure and foundation. Seems like the curved bump out meets up with the original north and south entry doors. But this all from pictures perspective.
Old 02-26-2019, 10:00 AM
Colonel

Bill202 has much to be proud ofBill202 has much to be proud ofBill202 has much to be proud ofBill202 has much to be proud ofBill202 has much to be proud ofBill202 has much to be proud ofBill202 has much to be proud ofBill202 has much to be proud ofBill202 has much to be proud of
The traffic has gotten worse since UD decided to save money and use contract workers (amateurs) rather than Dayton City Police (pros). The contractors don't really seem to know what to do (mostly on getting to the game):
- they aren't "in charge" as much (keep waving people thru)
- they don't move the backlog first (i.e., the traffic across the bridge)

On the plus side, it seems they have finally settled on a process for exit and it seems to be working better the last few games (at least getting out of A).
Old 02-26-2019, 11:21 AM

Thanked 6,122 Times in 4,168 Posts
ud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond repute
Also, any talk of fixing 2 of the signs atop the 3 sided tower by the baseball field as part of phase 3?

They have the UD logo on 1 of the 3 signs, which looks good IMO, so just put the UD logo on the other 2 sides that face I-75.

Seems like such an easy thing to do, makes no sense IMO that it has not already been done a long time ago, I just don't understand why this has not been fixed by now. That tower is very visible from the highway, just fix the signs already. Very frustrated.

Last edited by ud2; 02-26-2019 at 11:38 AM..
Old 02-26-2019, 11:29 AM

I love the new arena...everything about it...except parking. But that's a fixable problem if you just get off your *ss and get there 45 min before tipoff. You can't depend on UD to fix the parking situation since they were the one's who screwed it up.
Old 02-26-2019, 12:20 PM
Colonel

Bill202 has much to be proud ofBill202 has much to be proud ofBill202 has much to be proud ofBill202 has much to be proud ofBill202 has much to be proud ofBill202 has much to be proud ofBill202 has much to be proud ofBill202 has much to be proud ofBill202 has much to be proud of
I love the new arena...everything about it...except parking. But that's a fixable problem if you just get off your *ss and get there 45 min before tipoff. You can't depend on UD to fix the parking situation since they were the one's who screwed it up.
Use to leave Flanagan's 30 min b4 tip-off. Now leave 45 min b4. Just drink my more quickly.
Old 02-26-2019, 12:26 PM
1st Lieutenant

Wallage has a brilliant futureWallage has a brilliant futureWallage has a brilliant futureWallage has a brilliant futureWallage has a brilliant futureWallage has a brilliant futureWallage has a brilliant futureWallage has a brilliant futureWallage has a brilliant futureWallage has a brilliant futureWallage has a brilliant future
The bathroom situation on the west side sucks during halftime. But they are operating at literally half capacity with one of the two bathrooms closed. It will be fixed next year.

There are significant areas that will next year allow people to hang out that are currently sitting closed and just taking up space. The club space and the 400 level bar area will eventually house people that are now standing elsewhere. The 400 level area is going to be especially cool. Great view, both of the court and the river.

Parking...get there a little early and stay for 10 min while the arena clears out. Will save you alot of headaches. An undergrad senior engineering/design project on how to improve traffic flow would be a great idea. The Design and Innovation center is always looking for new projects/customers and it is silly cheap while benefiting the students.
Old 10-30-2019, 04:55 PM
Major General

Arena Observations from MBB and WBB Exhibitions Final Installment

Bumppity Uppity

As this will be the end of a historic 3 year renovation of the mecca of Dayton Basketball please tell us out of town folks your (once again) unbiased opinion (so that leaves you out, Rollo) how everything looked, worked ... you know the whole enchilada.

Especially the west side of the arena seating and concourse walkway, concession stands and the rest rooms ( OK Rollo it's your turn ).

Are the club seats being used?
Is the club lounge available?
Is the lift to the east wing above the 400 section available? Hows the view from that area?
New lighting?

Did I miss anything?

OH! Did Rollo get a new sweater for this season?

Yes I know parking in/out sucks ....

And a BIG Thank You to Figgie for all those outside photos he has graciously shared with us so we can see the progress from street level over these last few years.
Mad Props to NJFlyr71 For This Totally Excellent Post:
rollo (10-31-2019)
Old 10-30-2019, 04:59 PM
Commander in Chief

I was looking at the Phase 3 list of the arena renovation. This is what is listed on the UD website.

https://transformudarena.com/

2019-20

• New Southside and Westside entrance
• New Westside concourse and Westside 300/400 level seats
• New Westside Club Seats between 200/300 levels and Westside concourse club
• New elevator and stairs to event level (Westside only) and 400 level entrance (Eastside only)
• New renovated event level locker rooms and training room
• New media room and press conference area
• New VIP parking and entrance
• Added and upgraded restrooms and concession stands
• Updated and added ADA seating
• New court lighting and improved WiFi
• Sleek exterior design with upgraded lighting and landscaping
• Upgrade Arena infrastructure and climate controlled seating bowl
• Complete 360-degree concourse renovation with updated finishes and branding
Old 10-31-2019, 12:02 PM

MrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Based on the map on the app, it doesn't look like there are club seats/lounge on the west side and the concourse doesn't go all the way around like it does on the east side. It also doesn't show restrooms on the north side of the west concourse that existed before the renovation.
Old 10-31-2019, 01:09 PM
Lieutenant General

This map shows the west side club lounge
https://daytonflyers.com/sports/2019...formation.aspx
Mad Props to Lifelong Flyer Fan For This Totally Excellent Post:
MrFlyerFanatic (10-31-2019)
Old 10-31-2019, 02:56 PM

Bumppity Uppity

As this will be the end of a historic 3 year renovation of the mecca of Dayton Basketball please tell us out of town folks your (once again) unbiased opinion (so that leaves you out, Rollo) how everything looked, worked ... you know the whole enchilada.

Especially the west side of the arena seating and concourse walkway, concession stands and the rest rooms ( OK Rollo it's your turn ).

Is the lift to the east wing above the 400 section available? Hows the view from that area?
New lighting?

Did I miss anything?

OH! Did Rollo get a new sweater for this season?

Yes I know parking in/out sucks ....

And a BIG Thank You to Figgie for all those outside photos he has graciously shared with us so we can see the progress from street level over these last few years.
3 Rollo references in 1 post earns you a free beer at the next home game. All you have to do is find me and I'm buying!

BTW...King Rollo doesn't wear sweaters. At my age and social status, it's capes, capes and more capes!
Old 10-31-2019, 03:00 PM
General of the Air Force

3 Rollo references in 1 post earns you a free beer at the next home game. All you have to do is find me and I'm buying!

BTW...King Rollo doesn't wear sweaters. At my age and social status, it's capes, capes and more capes!
You wear a cape (and crown) to a game and I am buying!
Old 10-31-2019, 03:41 PM

You wear a cape (and crown) to a game and I am buying!
In 1st Grade I had the lead role as Old King Cole in the Spring Musical and I'm sure the King's mother still has that old cape and crown stored away somewhere safe in her south wing of thy palatial estate...I'll have to task Frederick with a royal order to locate said box from the golden library so I can cash in on some free Old Milwaukee(s) at an upcoming game!
Old 11-01-2019, 11:01 AM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,395 Times in 712 Posts
Beatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond repute
Rollo, Douglas might not have a problem with your thoughts; but I think you need to go on The View, and have a one on one show down with Joy.

And no offense Marty, but not that many have belonged to the reds in the last five years.
Old 11-01-2019, 01:06 PM
Major General

Just gathered this interesting news bit from the Dayton Flyers website. Concerns the update on concessions and foodie information.

https://daytonflyers.com/news/2019/1...px?path=mbball

Of interest to me was that the Time-Warner Flight Deck has changed to the Conner Flight Deck ... don't remember this being called that last season. Along with the Conner Lobby being named I guess paying tribute to the donors seed money and help in raising $$, it's only fitting.

Another interesting item is that the addition of the upper area above the 400 seats in the east wing has a name and as only Simpson could say it "beeerrr ".

Bud Light Landing *NEW* on the Upper East Side landing that has Bud Light, Budweiser and Michelob Ultra draft beers and limited food offerings
Of course any reviews on all this contained in the new item would be greatly appreciated!
Old 11-01-2019, 03:49 PM

53rd has replaced PNC as a major sponsor.
Rumor is that the Dayton Dragon's facility will not be called 53rd Field next season.
Old 11-03-2019, 04:42 PM
Major General

Haven't got much feedback on some particulars after the game. However, Thanks for some who've commented on portions of the renovations in another thread.

Out of town folks may be looking for some specific opinions especially the west side of the arena seating and concourse walkway, concession stands and the rest rooms on that side.

Can anyone also comment on:

Have you used the club seating/club lounge food?

Anyone tried some of the new food choices (i.e. BBQ).

Is the lift to the east wing above the 400 section available?
Hows the view from that area?
New lighting? - sounds like its a HIT.

Any changes to sound system?

Thanks for any commentary you may be able to provide as to the visual and hands on experience!
Old 11-03-2019, 04:50 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,206 Times in 542 Posts
UDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond repute
There was an annoying, high pitched whistle in the upper west wing.

The concourse on the west side isn't as fluid as the east, a little more difficult to navigate. I'm sure we'll get used to it (I hope).
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to UDGutter2 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Figgie123 (11-03-2019), NJFlyr71 (11-04-2019)
Old 11-03-2019, 09:14 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,082 Times in 469 Posts
Piqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant future
Arena looks great.

Still wish BLACKBURN COURT with a SIGNATURE was on the playing floor,
not on side court in front of press row where it is NEVER seen by TV viewers and only seen by about 60% of folks in their seats.

Minor details when considering the entire 3 yr, 72M$ project.

Congrats to all involved.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Piqua Flyer '66 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Columbia Blue (11-03-2019), NJFlyr71 (11-04-2019)
Old 11-03-2019, 09:16 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,082 Times in 469 Posts
Piqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant future
Not an Arena item, but game programs are now printed to include several games.
Makes sense.
BUT, I'd like the hometown of the visiting players listed in the program.
Old 11-03-2019, 09:27 PM
1st Lieutenant

Alum 91 is on a distinguished road
I had the good fortune of acquiring club seats for this game which I really enjoyed. A lot of extra leg room and much more comfort to the seat. The club lounge is nice and amazingly quiet. The beer taps were not yet operable and I passed on the canned beer. They had a decent food spread; brats, wings, fruit salad, pretzels and cookies. The service was A1. The elevator to the 400 level was inoperable so I didn't make the trek up there.
Mad Props to Alum 91 For This Totally Excellent Post:
NJFlyr71 (11-04-2019)
Old 11-03-2019, 11:36 PM
Captain

Here are pictures of the Arena prior to the exhibition game.

https://www.daytondailynews.com/spor...ouitO4HP8C7kJ/

Picture 14 shows the look inside the club seats lounge.
Mad Props to marco red eagle For This Totally Excellent Post:
NJFlyr71 (11-04-2019)
Old 11-04-2019, 10:26 AM
Lieutenant Colonel

Columbia Blue has a reputation beyond reputeColumbia Blue has a reputation beyond reputeColumbia Blue has a reputation beyond reputeColumbia Blue has a reputation beyond reputeColumbia Blue has a reputation beyond reputeColumbia Blue has a reputation beyond reputeColumbia Blue has a reputation beyond reputeColumbia Blue has a reputation beyond reputeColumbia Blue has a reputation beyond reputeColumbia Blue has a reputation beyond reputeColumbia Blue has a reputation beyond repute
The new west concourse is fairly bland (in spots) besides red, white & blue paint and the big "flying D" opposite the entrances. I expect more large format graphics on the walls in coming weeks.

Overall well done; hopefully the on-floor product will consistently follow suit.

Last edited by Columbia Blue; 11-04-2019 at 10:29 AM..
Mad Props to Columbia Blue For This Totally Excellent Post:
NJFlyr71 (11-04-2019)
Old 11-04-2019, 09:48 PM
Major General

Originally Posted by Alum 91 View Post
I had the good fortune of acquiring club seats for this game which I really enjoyed. A lot of extra leg room and much more comfort to the seat. The club lounge is nice and amazingly quiet. The beer taps were not yet operable and I passed on the canned beer. They had a decent food spread; brats, wings, fruit salad, pretzels and cookies. The service was A1. The elevator to the 400 level was inoperable so I didn't make the trek up there.
Lucky you! For UD to NOT have the beer taps operational is so unlike Timmy's.
Strange the el was not running yet ... maybe taps up-stairs were not operating there either.

I would think those things would be functioning for first official game on Saturday (its at least 5 working days to get'er done!).
Old 11-04-2019, 09:52 PM
Major General

Originally Posted by Columbia Blue View Post
The new west concourse is fairly bland (in spots) besides red, white & blue paint and the big "flying D" opposite the entrances. I expect more large format graphics on the walls in coming weeks.

Overall well done; hopefully the on-floor product will consistently follow suit.
Some of those things are likely 'art and decor level' items that can be last minute or as the final touches take place. Furniture, paint on walls and working beer taps need to happen first!
Old 11-04-2019, 10:14 PM

Thanked 17,094 Times in 5,099 Posts
Chris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond repute
Graphics/signage are not done. Heard it straight from the boss man.

Hot shooting hides a multitude of sins.
Make everyone else's "one day" your "day one".
Old 11-05-2019, 08:15 PM

Thanked 10,123 Times in 5,859 Posts
jack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond repute
Watching the ladies game on the net. The floor and new lighting look sensational. They are bright and clear. Think the opposite of Oregon.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 11-24-2019, 07:46 AM
Major General

OK Final Bump Up to Relevance

With the passage of 3 games and the peace before the Maui T, has anyone gathered up a final opine concerning the completion of 3 years worth of work on the Arena?

I'm talkin the Upper Bar (Observation Deck on the east side), crowd flow around the West Side Stands, Lounges used with the Club seating (BTW I hear the seat cost are very $ per game).

With the new food options has anyone got suggestions for the best food out there?

Are all the graphics up yet? How do they look and is the presentation eye catching? I would suppose if those graphics aren't all up yet they are being placed up this week since the Thanksgiving week should be quite to work on the interiors.

Thanks
Old 11-24-2019, 08:22 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,668 Posts
T-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond repute
With the passage of 3 games and the peace before the Maui T, has anyone gathered up a final opine concerning the completion of 3 years worth of work on the Arena?

I'm talkin the Upper Bar (Observation Deck on the east side), crowd flow around the West Side Stands, Lounges used with the Club seating (BTW I hear the seat cost are very $ per game).

With the new food options has anyone got suggestions for the best food out there?

Are all the graphics up yet? How do they look and is the presentation eye catching? I would suppose if those graphics aren't all up yet they are being placed up this week since the Thanksgiving week should be quite to work on the interiors.

Thanks
Only a handful of comments here:
-The Club Seats allegedly cost $3,000/seat for the season. If true, that could explain why they’re normally not as full as my “peon” section of 215.
-Had Company 7 BBQ before the Omaha game. Nowhere near as much meat as you get at the restaurant in Englewood, but the taste was almost as good, and they had all 6 House sauces at a condiment station next to the concession stand. Overall, not a bad value.
-The craft beer station behind the NE wedge (between 213 & 214) has a really good selection of local craft beers on draft, with additional selections in cans in a cooler behind the counter. I think I counted 22 different possibilities at that station alone. Works for me!
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by T-Bone 84; 11-24-2019 at 08:24 PM..
Mad Props to T-Bone 84 For This Totally Excellent Post:
TX Flyer (11-24-2019)
Old 11-25-2019, 09:39 AM
Major General

Thanked 3,108 Times in 1,418 Posts
m21eagle45 has a reputation beyond reputem21eagle45 has a reputation beyond reputem21eagle45 has a reputation beyond reputem21eagle45 has a reputation beyond reputem21eagle45 has a reputation beyond reputem21eagle45 has a reputation beyond reputem21eagle45 has a reputation beyond reputem21eagle45 has a reputation beyond reputem21eagle45 has a reputation beyond reputem21eagle45 has a reputation beyond reputem21eagle45 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MrFlyerFanatic View Post
Robins Center at Richmond opened in 1972. Renovated in 2014 for $17 Million.
Ryan center at URI built in 2002 cost $54 Million ($73.5 Million in 2017 dollars)
Chaifetz Arena at SLU built in 2008 cost $80.5 Million ($91.5 Million in 2017 dollars)
Eaglebank Arena at George Mason built in 1985 for $16 Million got a $10 Million renovation in 2009 with additional scoreboard upgrades in 2012.
Hagan Arena at SJU built in 1949 and renovated in 2009 for $25 Million.

I haven't been to the renovated Robins Center, but I've been to the others. All are smaller than UD Arena. Ryan (7657) Chaifetz (10,600), and Eaglebank (10,000) are first class facilities. Hagan (4200) is nice, but very small even after adding 1000 seats. The Hagan renovation was to add other facilities more so than to enhance the arena.

Not everyone in the A10 is not willing to spend money.
I was in Eaglebank when we played there 2 years ago and the place was a dump. Broken seats all over the upper bowl, very outdated concourse, VIP areas just separated by curtains from the concourse. It was really dirty, didn't seem like trash was picked up from the previous game. The lighting was awful. The only thing I would say is first class is the scoreboards.

Last edited by m21eagle45; 11-25-2019 at 10:26 AM..
Mad Props to m21eagle45 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Figgie123 (11-26-2019)