Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Mens Basketball

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 10-31-2017, 08:03 AM
Major

BlueMiniS is a glorious beacon of lightBlueMiniS is a glorious beacon of lightBlueMiniS is a glorious beacon of lightBlueMiniS is a glorious beacon of lightBlueMiniS is a glorious beacon of light
Ticket Exchange

Has anyone successfully used Ticket Exchange yet this year? I keep getting an error message regarding technical issues. Not a huge deal yet as I'm sure my Exhibition tickets will just sit, but the clock is ticking.
Advertisement
Old 11-01-2017, 10:41 AM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 2,451 Times in 1,244 Posts
C-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond repute
I keep getting the same message too. I called the UD ticket office and ticketmaster yesterday. They both knew about the issue and the UD ticket office said yesterday afternoon that they thought they had discovered the problem and that it should be working today.

Just tried again today and it's still the same error message. Called UD again to tell them it's still not working so hopefully they can get it figured out.
Old 11-02-2017, 02:17 PM
Major

BlueMiniS is a glorious beacon of lightBlueMiniS is a glorious beacon of lightBlueMiniS is a glorious beacon of lightBlueMiniS is a glorious beacon of lightBlueMiniS is a glorious beacon of light
Yesterday Ticketmaster claimed everything was fixed. Nothing is currently fixed and I still can't post any tickets. If anyone wants tickets to the game tomorrow, let me know and I assume they can still be transferred directly.
Old 11-02-2017, 03:33 PM
Major General

Thanked 2,700 Times in 1,283 Posts
Radar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond repute
The ticket office has had issues w/ Ticketmaster in multiple areas. My son purchased season tickets for the first time (young alumni program). After all deposits were in and the deadline passed, an email was supposed to go out giving each new STH a block of time when they could log in and select their seats from an arena seating diagram, which would have been pretty cool. But after several delays in getting the email out due to Ticketmaster "technical difficulties" the staff had to call each new STH individually (according to the date/time they paid their deposit) and do this over the phone.

Let's just hope that they recoup whatever they invested in the automated process.
Old 11-02-2017, 03:49 PM
Major

Originally Posted by Radar View Post
The ticket office has had issues w/ Ticketmaster in multiple areas. My son purchased season tickets for the first time (young alumni program). After all deposits were in and the deadline passed, an email was supposed to go out giving each new STH a block of time when they could log in and select their seats from an arena seating diagram, which would have been pretty cool. But after several delays in getting the email out due to Ticketmaster "technical difficulties" the staff had to call each new STH individually (according to the date/time they paid their deposit) and do this over the phone.

Let's just hope that they recoup whatever they invested in the automated process.
I thought I had it bad not having access to the only "approved" resale option for tickets. I'd be worse off if newly acquired tickets were potentially "lost" in the system.

Glad he got his tickets.
Old 11-02-2017, 04:33 PM
Lieutenant General

C-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BlueMiniS View Post
I thought I had it bad not having access to the only "approved" resale option for tickets. I'd be worse off if newly acquired tickets were potentially "lost" in the system.
It's pretty obvious that UD and Ticketmaster are having issues. I called the UD ticket office again today and they gave me some story about the new seating chart/tickets being reallocated with the remodeling was causing ticketmaster problems.

I just want it fixed! Living 2 hours away means I can't make all the games and this is the easiest way I have found to sell my extra tickets and I usually make a profit on my tickets by the end of the year.
Old 11-03-2017, 10:30 AM
Lieutenant Colonel

Columbia Blue has a reputation beyond reputeColumbia Blue has a reputation beyond reputeColumbia Blue has a reputation beyond reputeColumbia Blue has a reputation beyond reputeColumbia Blue has a reputation beyond reputeColumbia Blue has a reputation beyond reputeColumbia Blue has a reputation beyond reputeColumbia Blue has a reputation beyond reputeColumbia Blue has a reputation beyond reputeColumbia Blue has a reputation beyond reputeColumbia Blue has a reputation beyond repute
multiple times i've called the ticket office to reprint my tickets and leave for someone at Will Call -- in the past, they've been happy to do so free of charge. in that scenario, you could ask for payment via paypal, designating as 'GIFT' to avoid processing fee. or donate the 3% if you're feeling generous.

Ticketmaster sucks -- delivery charges for e-tickets, horrible customer service ... GO FLYERS
Old 11-03-2017, 10:38 AM
Major

My tickets for this game are claimed, but I hope this is resolved in time to manage the in-season games...
Old 11-03-2017, 12:17 PM
Lieutenant General

Originally Posted by Columbia Blue View Post
multiple times i've called the ticket office to reprint my tickets and leave for someone at Will Call -- in the past, they've been happy to do so free of charge. in that scenario, you could ask for payment via paypal, designating as 'GIFT' to avoid processing fee. or donate the 3% if you're feeling generous.
Of course you can do all that, but when the ticket exchange works it's just easier to deal with. I just stuck them on stubhub instead since ticketmaster can't do their job.
Old 11-04-2017, 08:26 AM
Major General

Thanked 2,700 Times in 1,283 Posts
Radar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond repute
I have two 400 level seats for tonight. Less than face value. PM if interested.
Old 11-09-2017, 04:16 PM
1st Lieutenant

pjflyer is a glorious beacon of lightpjflyer is a glorious beacon of lightpjflyer is a glorious beacon of lightpjflyer is a glorious beacon of lightpjflyer is a glorious beacon of lightpjflyer is a glorious beacon of light
Looks to be up and running now.
Mad Props to pjflyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
BlueMiniS (11-10-2017)