Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 02-24-2009, 04:09 PM
Captain

SCFlyer will become famous soon enoughSCFlyer will become famous soon enough
"Finch" scouts out Chris Wright

SI.com's Seth Davis talked to 6 NBA Scouts and asked them to (anonymously) assess some of college basketball's top players.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...houghts/1.html

The link should take you to the second page - there is an explanation of the process on the first page, but basically, he has just compiled the thoughts of 6 NBA scouts to see what they think. Chris Wright gets a small mention on the second page (which is why I linked to that page and not the first). He gets compared to Gerald Wallace, and they take note of his exceptional athleticism. I'm just happy he's on the list. I believe 40 players are mentioned (from all classes) and he's one of only a handful of players from mid-major teams discussed, including several other A10 players and Dayton opponents.
Advertisement
Old 02-24-2009, 04:16 PM
1st Lieutenant

415 Kiefaber is a glorious beacon of light415 Kiefaber is a glorious beacon of light415 Kiefaber is a glorious beacon of light415 Kiefaber is a glorious beacon of light415 Kiefaber is a glorious beacon of light415 Kiefaber is a glorious beacon of light

Chris Wright, 6-8 sophomore forward, Dayton: "He's far from ready for the NBA, but he's a great athlete. I call him a poor man's Gerald Wallace. Wallace had no idea how to put the ball in the basket until he came into the NBA, but this kid has that kind of potential."
Old 02-24-2009, 05:44 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 1,645 Times in 683 Posts
Tony T 71 has a reputation beyond reputeTony T 71 has a reputation beyond reputeTony T 71 has a reputation beyond reputeTony T 71 has a reputation beyond reputeTony T 71 has a reputation beyond reputeTony T 71 has a reputation beyond reputeTony T 71 has a reputation beyond reputeTony T 71 has a reputation beyond reputeTony T 71 has a reputation beyond reputeTony T 71 has a reputation beyond reputeTony T 71 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SCFlyer View Post
SI.com's Seth Davis talked to 6 NBA Scouts and asked them to (anonymously) assess some of college basketball's top players.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...houghts/1.html

The link should take you to the second page - there is an explanation of the process on the first page, but basically, he has just compiled the thoughts of 6 NBA scouts to see what they think. Chris Wright gets a small mention on the second page (which is why I linked to that page and not the first). He gets compared to Gerald Wallace, and they take note of his exceptional athleticism. I'm just happy he's on the list. I believe 40 players are mentioned (from all classes) and he's one of only a handful of players from mid-major teams discussed, including several other A10 players and Dayton opponents.
When did we become a "mid major":frog: