Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Mens Basketball

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 12-07-2010, 03:56 PM
Colonel

SC_Flyer has much to be proud ofSC_Flyer has much to be proud ofSC_Flyer has much to be proud ofSC_Flyer has much to be proud ofSC_Flyer has much to be proud ofSC_Flyer has much to be proud ofSC_Flyer has much to be proud ofSC_Flyer has much to be proud ofSC_Flyer has much to be proud ofSC_Flyer has much to be proud of
Question #2 in Assist Rate?

Kenpom has Player Stats up and I know that it is incredibly early in the season, but guess who is #2 in Assist Rate?

None other than our Co-Rookie of the Week.

LW finished 10th in that category and RL was 17th last season. Not too bad for the freshman so far in taking the reins.
Advertisement
Old 12-07-2010, 05:29 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 10,503 Times in 4,705 Posts
San Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Kid has really earned it. I don't think a lot of folks understand how hard it is to get 7 assists a game when his club is shooting 39% from the field for the season. Can you imagine his totals if we were lighting it up from the field every night?
Old 12-07-2010, 05:36 PM

jcubspoe will become famous soon enoughjcubspoe will become famous soon enough
I know the game where he had 10 assists, could have, should have, been 13-14 assists. I remember Kavs and CW both blowing bunny layups from great drive and dishes from Staten.
Old 12-08-2010, 07:15 AM
Colonel

SC_Flyer has much to be proud ofSC_Flyer has much to be proud ofSC_Flyer has much to be proud ofSC_Flyer has much to be proud ofSC_Flyer has much to be proud ofSC_Flyer has much to be proud ofSC_Flyer has much to be proud ofSC_Flyer has much to be proud ofSC_Flyer has much to be proud ofSC_Flyer has much to be proud of
I think last night's game shows what a difference the "assist maker" can have in a game.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to SC_Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
bobber (12-08-2010), Canonball (12-08-2010)
Old 12-08-2010, 02:12 PM
Lieutenant Colonel

oldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond repute
Prior to the beginning of the season I was one of those who thought JP would start at PG and JS would back up until he got some experience under his belt. Last night's game is all that is needed to show why I was so wrong.
Old 12-08-2010, 05:22 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,441 Posts
UDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond repute
Those that had seen juwan play in person a few times had a big advantage in predicting their expectations for juwan. After seeing him literally embarrass some very good high school players it was fairly obvious the sky was the limit. IF you hadn't seen him play that much keeping a wait and see attitude was the smartest thing to do

I watched one game where juwan's team had a minute to go in the half. Juwan twice drove the lane running the clock out and could have had a layup each time. Finally with a couple of seconds to go he drives through the entire team again for a layup.