Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Mens Basketball

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 03-16-2015, 10:28 AM
Major

Flyer1995 is a jewel in the roughFlyer1995 is a jewel in the roughFlyer1995 is a jewel in the roughFlyer1995 is a jewel in the rough
Radio Stream

This is the first year that I have not been in the Dayton Area at this time of year. I heard on the radio yesterday that WHIO will not be able to stream audio broadcast of the game online. I was wondering if there was another way to hear Larry and Bucky(?) with the call as well as pre/post games. (I don't have Tru TV where I live which is unfortunate so I wanted to listen to Larry and Bucky and not the Westwood one guys) I generally use I Heart Radio but not sure if that will work either. I doubt there is a way but its's worth a try. Thanks in advance!
Advertisement
Old 03-16-2015, 11:02 AM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 1,403 Times in 429 Posts
Flyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond repute
I wondered about this too. I listen to them on an app on my phone and then I pause the game on my TV to sync the two feeds. I will be very bummed to not be able to do this.
Old 03-16-2015, 11:03 AM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 6,255 Times in 3,097 Posts
CE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Flyer1995 View Post
This is the first year that I have not been in the Dayton Area at this time of year. I heard on the radio yesterday that WHIO will not be able to stream audio broadcast of the game online. I was wondering if there was another way to hear Larry and Bucky(?) with the call as well as pre/post games. (I don't have Tru TV where I live which is unfortunate so I wanted to listen to Larry and Bucky and not the Westwood one guys) I generally use I Heart Radio but not sure if that will work either. I doubt there is a way but its's worth a try. Thanks in advance!
I believe all the games are streamed for free.
Old 03-16-2015, 11:11 AM
Colonel

udstevied_D87 has much to be proud ofudstevied_D87 has much to be proud ofudstevied_D87 has much to be proud ofudstevied_D87 has much to be proud ofudstevied_D87 has much to be proud ofudstevied_D87 has much to be proud ofudstevied_D87 has much to be proud ofudstevied_D87 has much to be proud of
I used Tune In radio on my smart phone for a portion of yesterday's broadcast. You'll also be able to watch live streams online here: http://www.ncaa.com/march-madness-live.

The NCAA also has an app for March Madness Live. For both the online and smartphone platforms, you just need to log in with your TV provider.