Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Mens Basketball

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 11-09-2013, 08:51 AM
Major

rmdflyers has much to be proud ofrmdflyers has much to be proud ofrmdflyers has much to be proud ofrmdflyers has much to be proud ofrmdflyers has much to be proud ofrmdflyers has much to be proud ofrmdflyers has much to be proud ofrmdflyers has much to be proud of
Parking Pass Wanted

I am looking to purchase a parking pass for any and all home games this season. If you have an extra, please send me a PM. Thanks!
Advertisement
Old 11-09-2013, 09:36 AM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 8,592 Times in 3,714 Posts
ClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond repute
I assume since your posting here UD will not sell you a pass.

If that is the case, someone at UD needs to learn how to count parking spaces. A big pet peeve of mine is the number of games that 1/3 of the D lot was empty the last couple of seasons, yet people were still forced to ride the bus if they did not have a pass. Even our game against X, their had to be 100 plus empty spots in the far front corner.
Old 11-09-2013, 10:34 AM
Major

rmdflyers has much to be proud ofrmdflyers has much to be proud ofrmdflyers has much to be proud ofrmdflyers has much to be proud ofrmdflyers has much to be proud ofrmdflyers has much to be proud ofrmdflyers has much to be proud ofrmdflyers has much to be proud of
I have bought a pair of season tickets from a friend of mine for the last few years. He also has a pair and holds the seat licenses. UD, in their infinite wisdom, will only sell him one parking pass. I have the same pet peeve regarding the number of open spaces in D lot. Every year I call the ticket office and they tell me that they are sold out when it comes to parking passes. It's pretty frustrating.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 11-09-2013, 10:57 AM
Lieutenant Colonel

mikeymo85 has much to be proud ofmikeymo85 has much to be proud ofmikeymo85 has much to be proud ofmikeymo85 has much to be proud ofmikeymo85 has much to be proud ofmikeymo85 has much to be proud ofmikeymo85 has much to be proud ofmikeymo85 has much to be proud of
i bought a d lot pass about two weeks ago from the ticket office. friend and i split tickets which come with 1 parking pass. i think it was $45
Old 11-09-2013, 12:40 PM
Major

Tried to go that route and it didn't work out. Called the ticket office about a week ago and called again this morning. They are still telling me that the parking is sold out.
Posted via Mobile Device