Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Mens Basketball

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 03-13-2017, 03:35 PM
1st Lieutenant

O Doyle Rules has much to be proud ofO Doyle Rules has much to be proud ofO Doyle Rules has much to be proud ofO Doyle Rules has much to be proud ofO Doyle Rules has much to be proud ofO Doyle Rules has much to be proud ofO Doyle Rules has much to be proud ofO Doyle Rules has much to be proud ofO Doyle Rules has much to be proud of
NCAA First Four Tickets

I have 4 tickets in the lower arena for both sessions of the first four selling at face value plus parking passes.

Section 111, Row K

Please pm if interested.

Selling to cover my Indy tickets! - Woo Hoo!
Advertisement
Old 03-13-2017, 04:55 PM
2nd Lieutenant

Willy418 is a glorious beacon of lightWilly418 is a glorious beacon of lightWilly418 is a glorious beacon of lightWilly418 is a glorious beacon of lightWilly418 is a glorious beacon of light
Like wise. Have 2 tickets without a parking pass for Tuesday night in section 103 and 4 tickets also 103 with a parking pass for Wednesday night. If interested let me know on his board and I will leave my Email.
Old 03-13-2017, 05:01 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 9,814 Times in 4,075 Posts
shocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond repute
sold....

Last edited by shocka43; 03-14-2017 at 11:28 AM..
Old 03-13-2017, 05:38 PM
1st Lieutenant

Mr_Sweets is a name known to allMr_Sweets is a name known to allMr_Sweets is a name known to allMr_Sweets is a name known to allMr_Sweets is a name known to allMr_Sweets is a name known to all
Highly interested in 2 for Wednesday w/parking pass.. please PM me!
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-13-2017, 07:34 PM
2nd Lieutenant

FrankStreetFlyer is a jewel in the roughFrankStreetFlyer is a jewel in the roughFrankStreetFlyer is a jewel in the rough
I am thinking of going to the Tuesday and/or Wednesday games but I am not sure I want to pay face value. I would only need 2 if anyone is interest in talking to this mildly interested potential buyer.
Old 03-13-2017, 07:51 PM
1st Lieutenant

O Doyle Rules has much to be proud ofO Doyle Rules has much to be proud ofO Doyle Rules has much to be proud ofO Doyle Rules has much to be proud ofO Doyle Rules has much to be proud ofO Doyle Rules has much to be proud ofO Doyle Rules has much to be proud ofO Doyle Rules has much to be proud ofO Doyle Rules has much to be proud of
I have just two left for Tuesday. Great seats 11 rows off the floor in section 111. Row K

Face value of $65 each for the tix plus $15 for parking pass.
Old 03-13-2017, 08:00 PM
Major General

Thanked 1,739 Times in 1,012 Posts
steve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond repute
O Doyle, do you still have your Tix?
Old 03-13-2017, 10:32 PM
1st Lieutenant

Thanks to the UD Priders who purchased tickets and expressed interest. They are all gone. I will be thinking of you when I am rooting the Flyers on Friday night in Indy.
Mad Props to O Doyle Rules For This Totally Excellent Post:
steve (03-14-2017)
Old 03-13-2017, 11:36 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,396 Times in 713 Posts
Beatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond repute
Shocka43, I sent you a PM...check your box.
Old 03-14-2017, 09:14 AM
Colonel

ChampCar is a splendid one to beholdChampCar is a splendid one to beholdChampCar is a splendid one to beholdChampCar is a splendid one to beholdChampCar is a splendid one to beholdChampCar is a splendid one to beholdChampCar is a splendid one to beholdChampCar is a splendid one to behold
I have 2 tickets for Wednesday First Four Section 110 Row G. Let me know if you're interested in going.

Last edited by ChampCar; 03-14-2017 at 01:29 PM..
Old 03-14-2017, 09:53 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 8,589 Times in 3,714 Posts
ClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond repute
I am too cheap to buy tickets for Wednesday night to see teams I know and care little about but my daughter wants to go to the games. If anyone wants to trade for Dayton Dragons tickets lets talk as I have 4 great seats for multiple games behind home plate and the Dragons dugout, 10 rows up, to do a bit of bartering with. Looking for 3 tickets, but would settle for 2.
Old 03-14-2017, 10:07 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 9,814 Times in 4,075 Posts
shocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ClaytonFlyerFan View Post
I am too cheap to buy tickets for Wednesday night to see teams I know and care little about but my daughter wants to go to the games. If anyone wants to trade for Dayton Dragons tickets lets talk as I have 4 great seats for multiple games behind home plate and the Dragons dugout, 10 rows up, to do a bit of bartering with. Looking for 3 tickets, but would settle for 2.
Thanks for the message on facebook. Fellow flyer fan is getting my seats for tomorrow. I have been texting the K State fan who grabbed the two for tonight. He is enjoying himself and was able to take his 89 year old father who is a big K State fan.

March...best month of the year.
Mad Props to shocka43 For This Totally Excellent Post:
ClaytonFlyerFan (03-14-2017)
Old 03-14-2017, 10:39 PM
General of the Air Force

ClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by shocka43 View Post

March...best month of the year.
I think you meant to say best non boating season month of the year!

Good deal for the K-State fan and his dad.

Oh by the way, thanks to the comment your wife made at the lake, my wife still calls this site Flyermingle.com That was hilarious when she said that

Last edited by ClaytonFlyerFan; 03-14-2017 at 10:47 PM..
Old 03-15-2017, 08:07 AM
General of the Air Force

Still looking if anyone has tickets to unload tonight and wants to make a deal! Thanks
Old 03-15-2017, 08:43 AM
Colonel

ChampCar is a splendid one to beholdChampCar is a splendid one to beholdChampCar is a splendid one to beholdChampCar is a splendid one to beholdChampCar is a splendid one to beholdChampCar is a splendid one to beholdChampCar is a splendid one to beholdChampCar is a splendid one to behold
Still looking if anyone has tickets to unload tonight and wants to make a deal! Thanks
I just sent you a private message about 2 available tickets that I have.
Old 03-15-2017, 09:23 AM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 6,255 Times in 3,097 Posts
CE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond repute
I think you meant to say best non boating season month of the year!

Good deal for the K-State fan and his dad.

Oh by the way, thanks to the comment your wife made at the lake, my wife still calls this site Flyermingle.com That was hilarious when she said that
Flyermingle.com - lmao. If I told my wife or kids that, I would never hear the end of that. They already think we are all certifiable. This would just add to it.
Mad Props to CE80 For This Totally Excellent Post:
ClaytonFlyerFan (03-15-2017)