Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Mens Basketball

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 03-20-2014, 01:32 AM
Major

Gem City has a brilliant futureGem City has a brilliant futureGem City has a brilliant futureGem City has a brilliant futureGem City has a brilliant futureGem City has a brilliant futureGem City has a brilliant futureGem City has a brilliant futureGem City has a brilliant futureGem City has a brilliant futureGem City has a brilliant future
Playing with House Money

This post is for the coaches, and players of THE University of Dayton.

You've already accomplished more than many us ever anticipated. If you would of asked the average Flyer fan in Oct. if we truly believed this was a tournament team....well, I think most of us felt like we were a year away.

This game is just gravy. Go out there and play your best. We're proud of you no matter what happens! Congrats to the players, coach Archie and his staff. Congrats to Wabler and Curran and everyone that was a part of this season. Make us proud and leave it on the court. That's all we can ask....that's all anyone could ask.

Good Luck!!!! At the end of the day....there will still be 12,000 Flyer Fans at every game next year no matter what happens. This school...this team...this community is special.... OSU is a great football school, but WE ARE UD!!!! GO FLYERS!!!

Last edited by Gem City; 03-20-2014 at 01:44 AM..
29 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Gem City For This Totally Excellent Post:
31770 (03-20-2014), Alberto Strasse (03-20-2014), AustinFlyer (03-20-2014), Bob G (03-20-2014), bobber (03-20-2014), BOF02 (03-20-2014), Bonziflyer (03-20-2014), BRob2Perryman3 (03-20-2014), Canonball (03-20-2014), DickB 309 (03-22-2014), Flyer 86 (03-20-2014), Flyer Dave (03-20-2014), Flyer69ers (03-20-2014), Go-UD-Go (03-20-2014), IAFlyer (03-20-2014), Justin (03-20-2014), Levelbest (03-20-2014), LI Flyer (03-20-2014), Lifelong Flyer Fan (03-20-2014), NYCFLYER (03-20-2014), Pronto (03-20-2014), Runnin' Rebel (03-22-2014), Southwest (03-20-2014), TheSixthMan (03-20-2014), TMPH66 (03-20-2014), TommyGola (03-22-2014), UDGutter2 (03-20-2014), udstevied_D87 (03-20-2014), Viperstick (03-22-2014)
Advertisement
Old 03-20-2014, 01:45 AM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,687 Times in 927 Posts
bobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Gem City View Post

You've already accomplished more than many us ever anticipated. If you would of asked the average Flyer fan in Oct. if we truly believed this was a tournament team....well, I think most of us felt like we were a year away.

This game is just gravy. Go out there and play your best. We're proud of you no matter what happens! Congrats to the players, coach Archie and his staff. Congrats to Wabler and Curran and everyone that was a part of this season. Make us proud and leave it on the court. That's all we can ask....that's all anyone could ask.

Good Luck!!!! At the end of the day....there will still be 12,000 Flyer Fans at every game next year no matter what happens. This school...this team...this community is special.... OSU is a great football school, but WE ARE UD!!!! GO FLYERS!!!
Post of the year!!!
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to bobber For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (03-20-2014), Justin (03-20-2014)
Old 03-20-2014, 08:50 AM
Major General

Thanked 2,164 Times in 1,008 Posts
Buster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond repute
I completely disagree. After watching us play in that first game, even though we struggled beating IUFW, I could tell we were going to be good. I don't see us being better next year at all. We need to seize the moment TODAY

The game is not gravy. That's small school, little guy thinking. We need to make the tournament and advance.

Yes, I'm very happy that we made the tournament and I wish the Flyers all the luck in the world. I will not be satisfied with a loss nor will the coaching staff or the players.
11 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Buster Goode For This Totally Excellent Post:
cj (03-20-2014), DetroitFlyer (03-20-2014), jack72 (03-20-2014), rollo (03-20-2014), San Diego Flyer (03-20-2014), springborofan (03-20-2014), TommyGola (03-22-2014), udflyerfan (03-20-2014), UD_NY (03-22-2014), Viperstick (03-22-2014), westchesterflyer (03-20-2014)
Old 03-20-2014, 09:27 AM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 10,180 Times in 5,906 Posts
jack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond repute
I agree Buster. I felt we could make it this year, and Hawaii only reinforced that. I want two wins, but hope for more.
Mad Props to jack72 For This Totally Excellent Post:
rollo (03-20-2014)
Old 03-20-2014, 09:28 AM

Thanked 10,505 Times in 4,706 Posts
San Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Whoa !

Totally agree with the title of the thread, and thrilled with the finish this team made to-date. BUT, this is the glass ceiling we need to break and we have the motivation and talent to do it today. It will be a bitter disappointment if we don't break through. No disappointment with any individual player or the coach or staff, but certainly with the conundrum our program faces.

We need it for recruiting, for our fan base, and for the A10.

IF we lose, our track record shows we won't be back for a decade. Win, and we set ourselves up for a shot at the next level. It is that important.
7 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to San Diego Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
Buster Goode (03-22-2014), DetroitFlyer (03-20-2014), IAFlyer (03-20-2014), Justin (03-20-2014), Levelbest (03-20-2014), rollo (03-20-2014), TD Flyer (03-20-2014)
Old 03-20-2014, 09:45 AM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,510 Times in 825 Posts
FlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond repute
In terms of the season result - yes, proud of the team regardless of what happens today.

But two wins are likely to net a key recruit. Maybe one win will get that recruit. A loss today likely means we lose that recruit. I don't even know who that recruit is, but success begets success. This game and the next really are that important for the trajectory of the program.
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to FlyingArrow For This Totally Excellent Post:
CJ2etc (03-20-2014), DetroitFlyer (03-20-2014), IAFlyer (03-20-2014)
Old 03-20-2014, 09:49 AM
Colonel

Thanked 1,082 Times in 469 Posts
Piqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant future
BE or A-10
Does not matter
Get in
Win and advance
AND THE PROGRAM WILL GROW
4 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Piqua Flyer '66 For This Totally Excellent Post:
chicago92 (03-20-2014), CraSch (03-20-2014), DetroitFlyer (03-20-2014), dUDe (03-23-2014)
Old 03-20-2014, 10:14 AM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,887 Times in 644 Posts
dnutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond repute

Love the passion and I am **** proud of this team (one of the few on here who believed that this season would be special even when UD started 1-5 in A-10). Having said that, in order to break the 'mediocre' mold, we need to EXPECT to make the tournament every year and EXPECT to win in the tournament every year. It is great making the dance, but we need to move past participation ribbons and instead be hungry for some hardware.

IMO AM is doing a great job changing the culture and the way of thinking. Win today and AM may be paving a very, very nice road that we have all longed for.

One play at a time, one game at a time.

Just win!

PS: I agree that we are playing with house money, but now that we are there we need to set the tone by ensuring our entire organization (fans, players, coaches, admin, city, state, country) EXPECT to dance annually!!

GO UD!!
4 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to dnutz77 For This Totally Excellent Post:
DetroitFlyer (03-20-2014), IndianaFlyer (03-20-2014), rollo (03-20-2014), Tony T 71 (03-20-2014)
Old 03-20-2014, 10:48 AM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,452 Times in 781 Posts
DetroitFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDetroitFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDetroitFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDetroitFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDetroitFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDetroitFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDetroitFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDetroitFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDetroitFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDetroitFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDetroitFlyer has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up The Real

Originally Posted by buster goode View Post
i completely disagree. After watching us play in that first game, even though we struggled beating iufw, i could tell we were going to be good. I don't see us being better next year at all. We need to seize the moment today

the game is not gravy. That's small school, little guy thinking. We need to make the tournament and advance.

Yes, i'm very happy that we made the tournament and i wish the flyers all the luck in the world. I will not be satisfied with a loss nor will the coaching staff or the players.
post of the year!
Mad Props to DetroitFlyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
Buster Goode (03-22-2014)
Old 03-20-2014, 11:05 AM
Major

Gem City has a brilliant futureGem City has a brilliant futureGem City has a brilliant futureGem City has a brilliant futureGem City has a brilliant futureGem City has a brilliant futureGem City has a brilliant futureGem City has a brilliant futureGem City has a brilliant futureGem City has a brilliant futureGem City has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by dnutz77 View Post
Love the passion and I am **** proud of this team (one of the few on here who believed that this season would be special even when UD started 1-5 in A-10). Having said that, in order to break the 'mediocre' mold, we need to EXPECT to make the tournament every year and EXPECT to win in the tournament every year. It is great making the dance, but we need to move past participation ribbons and instead be hungry for some hardware.

IMO AM is doing a great job changing the culture and the way of thinking. Win today and AM may be paving a very, very nice road that we have all longed for.

One play at a time, one game at a time.

Just win!

PS: I agree that we are playing with house money, but now that we are there we need to set the tone by ensuring our entire organization (fans, players, coaches, admin, city, state, country) EXPECT to dance annually!!

GO UD!!

Just a quick reality check boys....

If Archie wins today we might be talking about a new coaching search and if we can keep our current players and new recruits. Can't we just enjoy today and not worry about seasons down the road? This has been a great ride! Just stop and enjoy it!
Old 03-20-2014, 11:20 AM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 5,165 Times in 2,722 Posts
cj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond repute
I am so hyped up right now I can barely sit still. Getting ready to head to Barleycorns to watch the game. Not much productivity going on today.
Mad Props to cj For This Totally Excellent Post:
Lifelong Flyer Fan (03-20-2014)
Old 03-20-2014, 11:26 AM
Brigadier General

dnutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond repute
Just a quick reality check boys....

If Archie wins today we might be talking about a new coaching search and if we can keep our current players and new recruits. Can't we just enjoy today and not worry about seasons down the road? This has been a great ride! Just stop and enjoy it!
We absolutely are enjoying it. But there is no doubt that this season/game has a significant meaning towards the direction of the program.

Regardless if AM is here next year and/or beyond, it doesn't change any of the above.

PS: I would obviously love for him to stay and see what else he and this staff are capable of.
Old 03-20-2014, 11:28 AM
Brigadier General

Originally Posted by Buster Goode View Post
I completely disagree. After watching us play in that first game, even though we struggled beating IUFW, I could tell we were going to be good. I don't see us being better next year at all. We need to seize the moment TODAY

The game is not gravy. That's small school, little guy thinking. We need to make the tournament and advance.

Yes, I'm very happy that we made the tournament and I wish the Flyers all the luck in the world. I will not be satisfied with a loss nor will the coaching staff or the players.
This is saying a lot coming from a guy/gal who gave up on the team after the rough start in the A-10, eh???
Mad Props to dnutz77 For This Totally Excellent Post:
UD62 (03-20-2014)
Old 03-20-2014, 11:32 AM
Lieutenant General

FlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by dnutz77 View Post
We absolutely are enjoying it. But there is no doubt that this season/game has a significant meaning towards the direction of the program.

Regardless if AM is here next year and/or beyond, it doesn't change any of the above.

PS: I would obviously love for him to stay and see what else he and this staff are capable of.
I don't see him getting any offer worth considering. I don't think he plans on being a lifer here, but I also don't think he wants to move every couple of years. This is a great place for him to put together a 5-6 year run and then get a permanent job. The places that would offer him this year are the BCS places where success is hard to come by.
5 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to FlyingArrow For This Totally Excellent Post:
dnutz77 (03-20-2014), springborofan (03-20-2014), TD Flyer (03-20-2014), Tony T 71 (03-20-2014), UD Sam (03-22-2014)
Old 03-20-2014, 11:49 AM
Brigadier General

Thanked 2,767 Times in 1,133 Posts
springborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond repute
I don't think UD could have gotten a better scenario than this. Both OSU and Syracuse started strong this year and sorted of faded at the end. Both of these games are winnable!

Get to the second weekend and then we'll see what happens. He'll, even Kansas faded at the end of the year too!
Old 03-20-2014, 11:55 AM

Thanked 4,302 Times in 1,764 Posts
SeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond repute
National expectations are not high for UD. Some experts are calling for an upset. So a victory would be a huge boost for the program.
Old 03-20-2014, 02:38 PM

San Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Yes it was!!
Old 03-20-2014, 02:39 PM
Colonel

Gilchrist's Autograph 2 has much to be proud ofGilchrist's Autograph 2 has much to be proud ofGilchrist's Autograph 2 has much to be proud ofGilchrist's Autograph 2 has much to be proud ofGilchrist's Autograph 2 has much to be proud ofGilchrist's Autograph 2 has much to be proud ofGilchrist's Autograph 2 has much to be proud ofGilchrist's Autograph 2 has much to be proud ofGilchrist's Autograph 2 has much to be proud of
NOW - we are playing with house money!
Posted via Mobile Device
Mad Props to Gilchrist's Autograph 2 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Bob G (03-20-2014)
Old 03-20-2014, 02:41 PM
Captain

426 Kiefaber is a jewel in the rough426 Kiefaber is a jewel in the rough426 Kiefaber is a jewel in the rough426 Kiefaber is a jewel in the rough
**** proud!
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-20-2014, 02:56 PM
Major

BOF02 is just really niceBOF02 is just really niceBOF02 is just really niceBOF02 is just really nice
Talking Great finish

They played a great game today and they wanted it. Great coaching and execution on the last play by Archie and Vee. Good "no foul" defence at the other end. Beat Syracuse!
Old 03-20-2014, 02:58 PM
Lieutenant General

Originally Posted by Gilchrist's Autograph 2 View Post
NOW - we are playing with house money!
Posted via Mobile Device
Time to own the house.
Old 03-20-2014, 02:59 PM

Thanked 6,302 Times in 3,005 Posts
Sea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond repute
I say its time to double down
Mad Props to Sea Bass For This Totally Excellent Post:
Levelbest (03-20-2014)
Old 03-20-2014, 03:13 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,262 Times in 666 Posts
FlyerGuyer has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerGuyer has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerGuyer has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerGuyer has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerGuyer has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerGuyer has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerGuyer has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerGuyer has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerGuyer has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerGuyer has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerGuyer has a reputation beyond repute

Not me. I had them right about where they are right now. Ha. I never bought the "this team just doesn't have the talent" thing. Sure they do, and they can beat Syracuse or Western Michigan, too.

Syracuse lost at home to Georgia Tech for Pete's sake.
Old 03-20-2014, 03:22 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,441 Posts
UDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond repute
This win can help more with recruiting than beating just about any other team. They will be talking nationally about this game sll day
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to UDBrian For This Totally Excellent Post:
Levelbest (03-20-2014), UD Sam (03-22-2014)
Old 03-20-2014, 06:24 PM

Ya think Archie and staff might be on the phone to recruits? (is that allowed?)
Mad Props to San Diego Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
Levelbest (03-20-2014)
Old 03-20-2014, 06:37 PM
Colonel

Levelbest has much to be proud ofLevelbest has much to be proud ofLevelbest has much to be proud ofLevelbest has much to be proud ofLevelbest has much to be proud ofLevelbest has much to be proud ofLevelbest has much to be proud ofLevelbest has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by UDBrian View Post
This win can help more with recruiting than beating just about any other team. They will be talking nationally about this game sll day
Yeah, but CBS is showing Craft highlights like they won the game. WTH. The story of the day should not be that #tool but our #TEAM.
Old 03-22-2014, 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by San Diego Flyer View Post
Totally agree with the title of the thread, and thrilled with the finish this team made to-date. BUT, this is the glass ceiling we need to break and we have the motivation and talent to do it today. It will be a bitter disappointment if we don't break through. No disappointment with any individual player or the coach or staff, but certainly with the conundrum our program faces.

We need it for recruiting, for our fan base, and for the A10.

IF we lose, our track record shows we won't be back for a decade. Win, and we set ourselves up for a shot at the next level. It is that important.
Now I think we ARE playing with house money. And we have a GREAT opportunity to bank some of it.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to San Diego Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
Levelbest (03-22-2014), UD Sam (03-22-2014)
Old 03-22-2014, 12:31 PM
Major General

Thanked 2,164 Times in 1,008 Posts
Buster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond repute
Shoot the ball well from three against that zone and we have a chance. They are going to be pounding it down low I can tell you that
Old 03-23-2014, 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by San Diego Flyer View Post
Now I think we ARE playing with house money. And we have a GREAT opportunity to bank some of it.
Man, what else can you say? We now OWN the House! Sky is the limit.
Mad Props to San Diego Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (03-23-2014)