Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-27-2018, 10:50 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 4,994 Times in 2,668 Posts
T-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MNFats View Post
And I think Langevine is a stud. I see a lot of Cunningham in him. He's 6-8, 225. He shot 64% last year and averaged more rebounds per 40 minutes than Josh. Josh is the better scorer, but I like Langevine will be one of the better A10 bigs this year.

Add to that the #1 recruiting class in the A10 (according to 247) that includes a top 100 recruit.

There are still some things to like about RI on the court.
Not doubting a word you say. But a lot of people (including many on this board, myself included) thought XW was going to be a difference-maker for our Flyers last year. And I guess he was, but we were hoping the difference would be in a POSITIVE direction.

My point is, no one knows how well the returning Rams (Dowtin, Langevine, Russell, et al) will adjust to the post-Hurley regime. And, for that reason, and given the experience they lost (especially Matthews), I believe a preseason ranking in the top 5 is a bit rose-colored on the part of the prognosticators. But, we’ll see where the dust settles come March.
Posted via Mobile Device
Mad Props to T-Bone 84 For This Totally Excellent Post:
MNFats (08-28-2018)