Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Mens Basketball

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 11-19-2008, 01:41 PM
1st Lieutenant

TCEagleAnnouncer will become famous soon enoughTCEagleAnnouncer will become famous soon enough
Ticketmaster Promotional Codes

Does anyone know if UD has any promotional codes you can enter on ticketmaster.com to recieve a special deal on tickets? There is a space to enter codes, but I can't find them on the website.
My girlfriend and I want to go down to the game tonight, but money is kinda tight and I figured if anyone would know those promotional codes, the members here would.

Thanks!
Advertisement
Old 11-19-2008, 01:47 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 6,634 Times in 3,033 Posts
longtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond repute
Isn't there a service charge on Ticketmaster? You would probably be better off just buying tickets at the Arena. I think 400 level are only $!0.
Old 11-19-2008, 02:10 PM
Colonel

as_4 will become famous soon enough
This is your best bet...

YOUR TEAM - YOUR TOWN & YOUR PIZZA TICKET SPECIAL
Starting with the Wofford game Sunday, Nov. 16 and available through the Troy game Dec. 2, $5 gets fans a 400-level ticket to the game and a FREE Donatos Pizza in the concession stands at UD Arena

This special is available on a select number of seats and can be purchased at the UD Arena Ticket Office or by calling (937) 229-4433. The pizza vouchers will be included with the tickets upon pickup and can be redeemed in the east and west wings.